Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281173 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:55:11 AM

Well, you can't compare them because they are two different things. Bitcoin is a currency and paypal is a payment service. For buying things online, i prefer using paypal as more online merchant i use accept paypal as the payment method, only a few accept bitcoin. But i prefer bitcoin to send fund and as a form of investment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GameunitsSEO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

Paypal is nice because of many transaction per second,bitcoin is better because you dont need to trust someone else's.
If Bitcoin fix the transaction per second bitcoin will kill paypal soon.

Gameunits We're enabling the 2 billion unbanked Gamers to shop on any online merchant.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

As per my scenario Bitcoin is better than Paypal.
yeah there is maximum people in the bitcoin fever because bitcoin is much more profitable for everyone user and i think bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping than paypal and is also not available in my country so i can just using bitcoin for online shopping in my country.
yeah bitcoin is really very much profitable currency and investing my money bitcoin and then holding it for the future because bitcoin price will be more increase to higher value bitcoin is getting much more stronger.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

yeah there is maximum people in the bitcoin fever because bitcoin is much more profitable for everyone user and i think bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping than paypal and is also not available in my country so i can just using bitcoin for online shopping in my country.
yeah i also like bitcoin than paypal and you are right that bitcoin is profitable than paypal so i also prefer that we should use bitcoin and invest our money in bitcoin and paypal can not give us profit so we can say that bitcoin is much more better than paypal.
to me i do not have any person experience of using paypal therefore i cannot say anything about paypal, but am hearing from my friends that paypal is not a good service provider and they are creating so many issues. they also receive more fee and the most important thing is that the service of paypal is not available everywhere. while the service of bitcoin is available everywhere.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

yeah i also like bitcoin than paypal and you are right that bitcoin is profitable than paypal so i also prefer that we should use bitcoin and invest our money in bitcoin and paypal can not give us profit so we can say that bitcoin is much more better than paypal.
to me i do not have any person experience of using paypal therefore i cannot say anything about paypal, but am hearing from my friends that paypal is not a good service provider and they are creating so many issues. they also receive more fee and the most important thing is that the service of paypal is not available everywhere. while the service of bitcoin is available everywhere.
There are really difficulties in paypal. Some of difficulties are the transaction issue. I have done transaction in Paypal, some of my transaction took weeks to be confiremed and it was reviewed by paypal admin. Unlik in bitcoin, through blockchain for example, the transaction would be confidendtial. There is no review process, everything is automatic and smooth.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

Well, you can't compare them because they are two different things. Bitcoin is a currency and paypal is a payment service. For buying things online, i prefer using paypal as more online merchant i use accept paypal as the payment method, only a few accept bitcoin. But i prefer bitcoin to send fund and as a form of investment.
I think both have the same function as a means of payment. PayPal can not be used as an investment, but bitcoin can be an investment, and therefore I think bitcoin is still better than Paypal, in addition to practical bitcoin also fully under user control, no blocking of the account or the like.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:27:05 AM

why your say bitcoin and paypal is difference,
paypal and bitcoin not diference is same digital curency can payment online, but youre true many store online is accepted paypal use payment , because paypal is complete regulation and supported feture dispute so many store online is prefered to use paypal
and many make money online prefered use bitcoin because is easy use and can grow capital money, is same digital curency but difference customer and client
KuromaYoichi

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

paypal and bitcoin not diference is same digital curency can payment online, but youre true many store online is accepted paypal use payment , because paypal is complete regulation and supported feture dispute so many store online is prefered to use paypal
and many make money online prefered use bitcoin because is easy use and can grow capital money, is same digital curency but difference customer and client

Well both bitcoin and paypal can fuction as means of payment, but bitcoin have another use which is a form of investment where paypal can't therefore i said bitcoin and paypal is difference. One have advantages to the other, Paypal has the popularity with online merchant, bitcoin has less transaction fee. For me paypal is better rightnow, but if more merchant which i use accept bitcoin, then things can change.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

Well both bitcoin and paypal can fuction as means of payment, but bitcoin have another use which is a form of investment where paypal can't therefore i said bitcoin and paypal is difference. One have advantages to the other, Paypal has the popularity with online merchant, bitcoin has less transaction fee. For me paypal is better rightnow, but if more merchant which i use accept bitcoin, then things can change.

Yes, the fact is right that PayPal is not a currency and Bitcoin is. But we are considering the terms of usage. PayPal is used by allot of countries and Bitcoin has now gained the popularity more than PayPal. It is about usability and transaction fees, which is comparatively low in Bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

Yes, the fact is right that PayPal is not a currency and Bitcoin is. But we are considering the terms of usage. PayPal is used by allot of countries and Bitcoin has now gained the popularity more than PayPal. It is about usability and transaction fees, which is comparatively low in Bitcoin.

Also in Addition PayPal provides Buyer protection to Buyers which acts a big role for the PayPal usage in most area and PayPal's success over BTC always .

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

But we also know that the wallet of the bitcoin are the type of payment processors they send money from one person to another like paypal and other payment processors. So if someone is comparing between paypal and bitcoin then they are talking about the transaction system of bitcoin through which we pay for goods and services like paypal.
KuromaYoichi

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:28:31 PM

But we also know that the wallet of the bitcoin are the type of payment processors they send money from one person to another like paypal and other payment processors. So if someone is comparing between paypal and bitcoin then they are talking about the transaction system of bitcoin through which we pay for goods and services like paypal.

If we are talking about bitcoin and paypal as a payment system, i still prefer paypal for buying things because PayPal provides buyer protection so i feel safer when i want to buy something. I prefer bitcoin for sending funds to friends or family because of lower fee ( i don't mind it arrived much later).

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

If we are talking about bitcoin and paypal as a payment system, i still prefer paypal for buying things because PayPal provides buyer protection so i feel safer when i want to buy something. I prefer bitcoin for sending funds to friends or family because of lower fee ( i don't mind it arrived much later).

Well bitcoin got a good protection too but Paypal is widely used. That is the real reason I keep on using it. Bitcoin accepting online stores have limited items on their websites so sometimes you could not see the item you are looking for.
You would need to go to another online store and see that they only accept Paypal as an online payment. This is the real problem now for bitcoin and somehow Paypal wins in that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Well bitcoin got a good protection too but Paypal is widely used. That is the real reason I keep on using it. Bitcoin accepting online stores have limited items on their websites so sometimes you could not see the item you are looking for.
You would need to go to another online store and see that they only accept Paypal as an online payment. This is the real problem now for bitcoin and somehow Paypal wins in that.
yeah this is worst case scenario about bitcoin. but usage of bitcoin is increasing new shops, and online marketing started accepting bitcoin, Payeer also added bitcoin into its payment systems, so anywhere Payeer is accepted than bitcoin is accepted too.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:49:36 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 08:53:34 PM by Superzpay

yeah this is worst case scenario about bitcoin. but usage of bitcoin is increasing new shops, and online marketing started accepting bitcoin, Payeer also added bitcoin into its payment systems, so anywhere Payeer is accepted than bitcoin is accepted too.

not only payeer and online shops are on the use of bitcoin but any business and any company related to any field of life which when come to know about the benefits of bitcoin for themselves immediately come to adopt it for their usage and for their customers in order to get the all the benefit from bitcoin. They also know that with the adoption of bitcoin their business will be able to accessed all over the world.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:58:57 PM

not only payeer and online shops are on the use of bitcoin but any business and any company related to any field of life which when come to know about the benefits of bitcoin for themselves immediately come to adopt it for their usage and for their customers in order to get the all the benefit from bitcoin. They also know that with the adoption of bitcoin their business will be able to accessed all over the world.
If any issues we found I PayPal transaction we have customer support to solve that issue. But in Bitcoin transaction that facility we don't have, if any issues we found in BTC transaction it is very complicated to solve that problem. And PayPal also not user friendly for sellers there are a lot of restriction to do business with PayPal. So I am confused which is better.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

If any issues we found I PayPal transaction we have customer support to solve that issue. But in Bitcoin transaction that facility we don't have, if any issues we found in BTC transaction it is very complicated to solve that problem. And PayPal also not user friendly for sellers there are a lot of restriction to do business with PayPal. So I am confused which is better.
Regarding and talking about support from each side we could really say that bitcoin doesnt have that thing since transactions are irreversible which means it doesnt any need support if you send it then its final and i dont see any technical errors on bitcoin but only those small issues which always resolved immediately by community.

Sskapollo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:54:10 PM

According to my opinion Bitcoin is better than PayPal because PayPal have some circumstances/roadblocks
It is not safe when the time comes to transfer a large amount of money
But in future Bitcoin's growth has a bright value in which there is no threat in transfer in money
Also the crypto currency exchange is simpler..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

According to my opinion Bitcoin is better than PayPal because PayPal have some circumstances/roadblocks
It is not safe when the time comes to transfer a large amount of money
But in future Bitcoin's growth has a bright value in which there is no threat in transfer in money
Also the crypto currency exchange is simpler..
bitcoin is really too much better than paypal because bitcoin paypal is not able to use in many countries and bitcoin is very much useful currency because we can bitcoin in everywhere for online shopping.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

Yes it is bitcoin better than paypal. Because paypal has many requirements asking to their clients before paypal give clients what they want. unlike bitcoin is not asking any valid requirements, it is because being anonymous of bitcoin that's why its best.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: