Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it right to call someone a scammer without having a proof?
Yes (give reason) - 9 (64.3%)
No - 5 (35.7%)
Total Voters: 14

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUST SYSTEM ABUSE?  (Read 2659 times)
AliTraders (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:41:13 AM

Let me see the proof, Vod. Not only me let everyone see the proof that i am a scammer. Bring it to public.

I'm sure you understand that if I revealed how I knew you were a scammer, you would use that to create another account I could not detect.

But trust me, I have proven 100% you are a scammer.

Sir, after all the negative comments and criticism i am not going to create another to receive the same thing. I am going to use only my this account to fight this thing.
And if you are so sure why don't you tell other people so they can also use your method to be safe from scammers ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:43:06 AM

It's not abuse... It's your fault for taking out ridiculous unsecured loans.

Sir, it's not about asking for big loans. It's about calling someone scammer without any proof.
Big loans without any proof and wouldn't want to reveal any information = scamming
You get it yet or do i have to lend you my common sense ?
This is Bitcoin version of Nigerian scams Grin

Also you keep saying people shouldn't call anyone scammer without proof
Where's the proof of your investment oil company Roll Eyes
people been asking for that but somehow you always dodging that question Tongue

Sir, if you kindly read my thread i have said that if any lender is interested he can contact me and i will provide each and every information about company and how the investment is going to work.

Oh for real, you created the topic in front of the public to see and it is fair for you to reveal the information to public, how about you reveal the information to me, then i can bring it to the public
Assuming you do have the legit proof Tongue

Why to give information to those who are not interested?
It's like telling someone something which he is not interested in listening - means wasting your and his time.
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:44:32 AM

Imagine if you have unknown people that knock out your door. Once you open it, there is someone looking for $ 1 million loan and will give you back $ 33.333,33 per day
How do you feel then ?

For me, I fell that I'm still don't know him very well so I can accuse him as a scammer ( just at my thought )

But sir i am not asking for 1 million so there is big difference...
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:08:32 AM

Nope, it's not Trust abuse. Anyone can leave whatever they want as feedback, especially if they are leaving as a warning for suspected thieves. The key is to make sure it isn't frivolous feedback resulting in the dilution of your own reputation.
Your continued posturing for "proof of scam" is a red herring.

Anyone can leave whatever they want as feedback
That's where the abuse comes in. They can ruin anyone's reputation without any reason.

especially if they are leaving as a warning for suspected thieves
Why call him "thief" if he is a "suspected thief" ?
What is the reason that you are suspecting him to be a thief.

Your continued posturing for "proof of scam" is a red herring.
That doesn't make any sense. Asking for a reason or proof that someone have done this thing in past is not a "red herring".
armour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:17:15 AM

I dare you to post that loan request on hackforums

Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:21:14 AM

I don't understand what is wrong with your thinking. You are asking for 50BTC, okay count them all the way from one to fifty. 50BTC is $22,800 (U.S.D), you are asking random people you have never met in your life and will never meet again for almost $23,000. Do you think anyone will give this you? Then the argument is I am not thief because I haven't stolen any money here yet, well no one here trusts you to give you that money. After you take that money, you are a thief, but no one will give you money to steal so you are not a thief. So you are just a person requesting a large sum of money because you don't have any money. So finally, the answer is no. You made a stupid request and you just don't understand.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:53:44 AM

I don't understand what is wrong with your thinking. You are asking for 50BTC, okay count them all the way from one to fifty. 50BTC is $22,800 (U.S.D), you are asking random people you have never met in your life and will never meet again for almost $23,000. Do you think anyone will give this you? Then the argument is I am not thief because I haven't stolen any money here yet, well no one here trusts you to give you that money. After you take that money, you are a thief, but no one will give you money to steal so you are not a thief. So you are just a person requesting a large sum of money because you don't have any money. So finally, the answer is no. You made a stupid request and you just don't understand.
Debating with him is useless, he's just gonna keep saying "But you don't have proof, you can't call me a scammer hurr durr"
I think we should just let this topic dead and ignore him because there is no way he will admit he was wrong Tongue
AliTraders (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:35:18 PM

Debating with him is useless, he's just gonna keep saying "But you don't have proof, you can't call me a scammer hurr durr"
I think we should just let this topic dead and ignore him because there is no way he will admit he was wrong Tongue

Debating with him is useless
Because you know that i am right.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: