Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Support Problems  (Read 1502 times)
chuckie (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:13:48 PM

Just wanted to share. I have a broken S5. One of the two boards overheated and stopped mining. I contacted Bitmain and they asked me to sent it to them. I asked if I could run the unit with only one board and was told that I could. They have had the board since August but I have not heard from them. The other board stopped working after a couple of weeks too. I reported this but still no reply. This is not good enough.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funtakus

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:59:48 PM

Just wanted to share. I have a broken S5. One of the two boards overheated and stopped mining. I contacted Bitmain and they asked me to sent it to them. I asked if I could run the unit with only one board and was told that I could. They have had the board since August but I have not heard from them. The other board stopped working after a couple of weeks too. I reported this but still no reply. This is not good enough.

I sent them to the June 6 boards, and there is still no news, I was humbled. bitmain - bad company!
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:32:53 PM

Bitmain is not a bad company but a busy company.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:40:04 PM

Is there a difference? As far as customer support goes. With the amount of money they're rolling over, hiring one guy that can speak English and do tech support full time is not actually that much to ask.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:34:24 AM

Is there a difference? As far as customer support goes. With the amount of money they're rolling over, hiring one guy that can speak English and do tech support full time is not actually that much to ask.

That is a tad racist.... they have a US support team.  But China is the bigger one and also the bigger market for them.

I think they have changed a lot the forum is more 3rd party support.  Users helping users.  If you want official support ticket or email is where they have seemed to go.  They have tightened up some rules that is for sure.  I would agree as far as modding, they no longer support and void warranty.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:45:22 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 01:59:08 AM by sloopy

Busy when you have your fingers in every pie and are the only game in town for several things.
When the most respected community leaders tell you to bring your problems to the community when you've been refused decent customer service by the "busy" manufacturer it builds resentment among the users.

The past few months I've been the first to say when, and when I haven't had issues. I've been making sure I speak volumes regarding the things bitmain does well, and the things bitmain does horribly. The simple facts are that in my experience the customer service is the worst I have ever received from any company except GAW unless you are lucky enough that Yoshi or the Denver boys can help you, which unfortunately does not happen with most of us. Yoshi stepped in and helped me with getting a replacement fan, but he is mostly interested in supporting large accounts. I think he has good intentions, but his hands are tied in so many ways. Denver is in the same boat, they are even more tied down regarding what they can do, and they help when they can.

Starting with the S5+ they began a strict China RMA process rather than allowing the repairs to be initiated through Denver. I understand they have opened up Denver to handle some items AFTER they have been approved by China, but again, getting China to respond can be painful.

Have you seen the stories of so many people receiving DOA S7s and when they finally do receive an RMA they are waiting a minimum of weeks, many people longer. Tupsu mentioned he'd waited beyond a reasonable time. These products aren't "toys" too most people, they are a device they use in a specific window to reach ROI. As my minifarm grows larger I too have been forced to respect ROI. I began with the express intent of giving zero fucks about it, but in order to maintain a reasonable growth after a successful summer and fall it has become an important aspect. I do not have money invested I cannot lose, as a matter of fact the fiat I started with has been repaid by my BTC income, and now it is a choice if I want to invest additional fiat, but it is rare. I used to trade fiat every month for coin via my power bill, but even that has slowed to a trickle.

I feel fortunate I have not needed to RMA a hash board, or an S7. My S5+ and S7s have been doing OK except the stock frequencies do not ever meet the quoted hashrate, it is always consistently under. None of my power supply loads exceed 80% and are all strong 12v+ 2880s and 2000s using Jabber and sidehacks b/o boards. I use quality equipment and if I decide to overload a power supply that is on me, and I always post a disclaimer of such.

If you cannot understand the below average level of customer service, haven't seen the things which others are seeing, then take my initial experience with them as an example. About 12 months ago I purchased an S4 from Amazon from Zoomhash who were drop-shipping directly from bitmain and there was not a statement at that time that Bitmain would not honor factory warranty for a re-seller.  As a matter of fact is was very common for bitmain to handle warranties for large re-sellers like zoomhash. At the time I never saw, accepted or signed any disclaimers regarding warranty being handled by the re-seller when a new unit shipped directly from bitmain. I understood and have known for years how this works with re-sellers sometimes. They receive a better discount to handle warranty. With this equipment they usually do not, or if they do, it is poor. Within a few weeks or less the first power supply failed. Knowing my way around electronics in general I troubleshot the unit to the Power Supply and THEN found out about ALL of the issues people were having with them. It was only after spending several weeks troubleshooting (or trying to) with Bitmain that they decided to tell me they did not honor the warranty of re-sellers. Regardless that the miner shipped directly from them to me in an unopened package. They did handle it, but it took ten tons of e-mails, calling, emailing paperwork, and obviously my dime on freight. The first run was crap and bitmain admitted it. It took almost two weeks to receive a replacement even though I was Johny on the spot with every piece of documentation. They claimed to have sent me a batch 2, but again, the same issues, and it failed miserably. This went on for approximately 90 days before they asked me to return the entire unit. There would be days upon days without a response. The third failure and I was done. I hooked up a 2000 with sidehacks b/o board, made my own cables with ring terminals, and have been running the unit ever since. I did pickup a batch 2 power supply a few months ago on my own dime just so I could sell the unit without having a different power supply configuration. I moved it to a friend's house this past weekend and told him about the issues, as well as telling him he should get it setup with a backup power supply.
By the way, it was after the S4 incident when Bitmain decided to publicly post that they do not honor the warranty of re-sellers. They should have negotiated lower discounts because they know their re-sellers are not going to offer warranty service of an appropriate caliber. I know there are some companies who are capable of doing so, but 99% do not stock, they drop-ship, or if they stock units, they do not stock parts.

This did not happen with just one S4, this happened with several until I stopped purchasing them. Sure some were second hand, but it was a power supply issue. The fans were coming apart for many people. Prelude actually gave some great advice how to keep the fans alive and it worked for me. The original ones are still running. If I'd followed the bitmain way, I would have been replacing them constantly. I sold every single S4 as fast as possible except for one and each had a full disclaimer of the issues I knew about.

Bitmain never owned up to their issues with me and even when I offered a considerable amount of money to simply trade it back for two S5 units they wouldn't answer. They didn't just say no, they didn't answer at all. I offered a great deal of coin, and even asked them to tell me what it would take. I always try to be more than fair in any business dealing. I am interested in long term business relationships with people I can trust. I am loyal. If I do venture outside of my normal vendors it is normally because they offer something I cannot get at my normal ones. Usually, it is a reference of one of my long time vendors to someone they know and respect.
After those experiences I did not purchase a miner form Bitmain until the S5+, and the only reason I did it with the S5+ is because they were literally the only game in town, and all of us had been waiting for months to see any new miners. My first S5+ arrived and had a fan which was DOA. The response from Bitmain China was that they would sell me a fan. What? Why is there a 90 day warranty? Sell me a fan? I ended up working with Yoshi to get a fan and out of my feeling that Yoshi was trying to help and did not agree with their policy I bought one direct from them just to show it isn't that I wanted anything free, I wanted warranty. I could have purchased the fan for much less with other sources, but I still proceeded. It is their policy. I was told this by China and Yoshi. A fan, even on a new miner, is not going to be covered. If so, it wouldn't be a reasonable amount of time because they want the community to buy those fans. Well, the community outside of china. China gets their warranty fans.

It is sad that if you want to mine using the most efficient ASIC chips available to a small home miner you must tolerate the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. We have a high bar set for customer service here in the US, especially at my company. We pride ourselves on never losing a customer. It happens, but it isn't because we don't do everything imaginable. We have replaced entire million dollar systems because the President or CEO had a bad vibe or feeling because something may have went wrong, or they perceived it as wrong at some point. (They normally have zero technical knowledge or even understands the issues.) You might say well that is a million dollar machine, or even a $170,000.00 USD system so big difference, but it isn't. The warranty costs are relative to the system pricing. We guarantee a technician onsite within 24 hours or less within the continental US and normally our times are much less. It happens as fast as we can get someone on a flight. Internationally we have an unwritten guarantee overall, but negotiate specific times based on the individuals location, but I've never seen it take longer than 48 hours, and again, normally much less.

I understand it takes shipping time, but even if we cannot expect a stock of parts in Denver shipped out to us next day air we should be able to expect a ground shipment at no charge like most companies will cover. I even offered to pay freight and extra "handling charges" and was simply ignored. It is a different mindset in China and Mexico for that matter. You may say I am being racist, but it isn't racist when you have worked with companies in those countries for years and have similar experiences across the board. You usually hear the same from most people who do quite a bit of business in those countries with multiple companies. Don't get me wrong, some people have worked with great companies in China and have zero complaints. I have had some great experiences, but they were very few. Please do not turn this into racism when there are obvious cultural differences. It is a geographic, cultural issue that has nothing to do with color and I am certainly not stating every company in china does X, or every company in Mexico does X, I am stating that in my personal experiences and those of hundreds of other business people I have had this conversation with over the years far long before I ever heard of bitcoin share those same experiences and views. To me, everyone's money is green. It takes a severe moral issue or a personal vision of a bad future relationship, employees being treated poorly, etc before I refuse anyone's money. It all spends the same in this context. However, bitmain has been on the lower side of the scale even in relative terms when they have such enormous potential. Look at how they hired dogie and then told so many of us he was not to be used for anything official, and they even told many of us to ignore the things he posted. He would then and still does today defend them to the core even when there is obvious proof to the contrary regarding a range of experiences by good forum members. There are many, many good people here on the forum who will say very little to nothing on this forum because they do not want to feel any backlash from bitmain. I do not think most of these people are scared, I think it is a pure business decision. They know the status quo and making something bad even worse is not worth them making a true public statement. Many have and I know will continue to discuss this with me privately because I do not repeat what I have been told and name names. That is their decision and I respect their privacy regardless of my own views. I want to see bitmain succeed while taking care of the issues we experience in a fair manner. At least on par with their peers in the vein of other businesses. It isn't that they should be as good as other bitcoin businesses. They should be setting the example and be as good or better than other businesses in general.  

What about the compensation from batch 1? Many of us would have appreciated a token, even something smaller than what they stated they would do, even a coupon, but nadda. To my knowledge no one has received a penny and I would estimate much more than 90% received their units late with a very few receiving them before they would be owed compensation. Even some reviewers received units well after others like me had paid right away when the sale opened.

Bitmain is capable of building a good product and have done so. The S3+, the S7 overall, but the facts are available for anyone to peruse this forum and see. People know they will get much better support here. It is when they need parts that most people are in for a long term exchange.

Avalon is an option, but their pricing, lower hashrate, and not quite as good quoted efficiency with the new string design do not make for a better miner, on paper anyway. I have not found an Avalon unit for a reasonable price or I would have purchased 1, 5, or 10. Although I have not dug for one in a month. I hope that by now I could find one, but I decided that after my last batch 8 units arrive from bitmain I am again going into a holding pattern and stacking coin for a while. The January 20th pre order is not my style, and if I'd known the batch 1 pre-order was a true pre order as it turned out to be, I wouldn't have ordered when I did and wouldn't have lost the amount of coin I did. bitmain should do whatever it takes to provide prompt customer service. Every e-mail received by X time everyday should receive a response and they should have a toll free number with English speaking personnel who have the ability to approve an RMA.

Do not get me wrong, as I said I also commend them where it is due. Again, I feel fortunate my S7s are running, and I receive close to the advertised hashrate. I love the aluminum chassis, and before the batch 8 pennies saved my removing the additional headers from the control board they were doing a good service by having those options for people who do experience a controller failure. They are able to keep their units hashing while waiting through the arduous RMA process. Now that has been removed as an option.

It reminds me of many companies across the world including the US who pay their best talent just enough to keep them from getting another job. They realize these people have families, do not want to uproot their children and move, they make promises to these people of things to come SOON, but usually it is a tactic, and those promises are postponed or half filled. It fosters resentment among your most talented people. The smartest CEOs know that you reward your talent well. You push them to get out of the office many times, you force them to take vacations, and make them take a break from the 60, 70, 80+ hour work weeks because they are much more productive when their time is more limited and focused.

It is the long term treatment of your customers which defines how successful your business will be in a long term situation. When a significant amount of your user base would jump at the opportunities presented by a competitor things can turn around for you in a flash. Even if the customer knows much less and has zero experience with that competitor, they think I may as well give it a shot, as long as the product is on par, how much worse could the service be? There are hundreds of people purchasing miners from bitmain in that mind set. If / when Bitfury begins selling chips, if the other expected miner hits in January, or any number of companies who claim to have products begin delivering you better believe Bitmain will lose a huge amount of orders not because the S7 is a bad miner, people love their S7s, but because they want to give another company a try so they know if they can receive a better overall product.

Once again I want to say I know personally there are some good people at bitmain who do everything they can to help people like you and me. They try, and are simply limited by the policies put in place by Senior Leadership and the CEO. They have a severe customer relations issue and only the continuing control they gain through centralization of their pool, hashnest, and a pure lack of competition will allow them to continue when it could be the opposite. People would never even consider a different unit if they become comfortable with the Vendor they are currently using. People do not like change, they want to stay with what they know, it is human nature.

It would be awesome if bitmain actually had a forum representative who took some time everyday to discuss the most common concerns and communicated what they are doing to make things better. I fear they simply don't care. Price manipulation is another huge concern. People speculated the rise and fall many times had to do with the release or the act of not releasing new technology. Why not control the price by making sure no one can touch your mines efficiency? It isn't as though bitmain are selling to the public out of the good of their hearts. I understand they are in it to win it and make a profit, but I know for a fact you can make a great profit without many of the tactics employed. I have seen similar tactics used to grow an already healthy profit margin of 60% to over 500% when companies decided to employ similar models. It is the difference of a 5 million dollar bonus for a CEO and a 50 million dollar bonus. It is also a way to destroy your conscience and become a cold-blooded machine who lives a miserable life with plenty of money. You can make plenty of money and work with eyes wide open having a bounce in your step by treating people fairly. You do not need to be the richest man in the graveyard. You should aspire to be very comfortable, happy, and feel good about the choices you make.

The current difficulty increases show bitmain has either lost some of the control they had through 2015, or they no longer care about the increases against their own mines because they have been preparing for a long time and have the hashrate to justify these increases. Which do you think it is? Bitmain are not stupid in that regard and have long controlled or heavily influenced the increases. When you essentially control your customers through the lack of another choice, and at the same time treat so many, so poorly, the resentment continues to build. I for one welcome a healthy competition in the mining scene. We need a price war for high end miners. We need Spondoolies to release single SP50 units. (I have no illusions it will happen with SPtech any longer, but a company who cannot be bought to collusion must step up.) We need Avalon to do something to impact bitmain's control in a big way.
When the competition comes, and it will happen, believe it, and when it does come, no one should be surprised when bitmain drops their pricing to the floor to maintain that control. This is how monopolies maintain control over an industry.
 Once that situation arises it is the only thing they have to offer because customer service is not a selling point they can mention and the people in the room maintain a straight face.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
marvykkio

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:23:16 PM

bitmain is becoming increasingly unreliable, does not respond to the email, I sent the payment on December 22, they still do not have confirmed the order, meanwhile expired, so I made another order asking them to change the order number, see who now pay less, and failed to meet the shipment within 5 days, when ship to arrive in Italy on Jan. 15, 2016, then why do I have to pay a lot more money? is not correct, I sent them a copy of the bank three times, with the id of the reference international banking operation, I hiamato well as my bank and I was successful, that the bank transfer is unsuccessful, then I wonder!!!! are assholes or can not handle the business side to meet customers? my vote to bitmain and was always +3, and not more, this is true for me
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:37:52 PM

Some people don't actually want a solution, just want to complain. New Janet asked me to PM them to email in because bitcointalk.org is blocked by the firewall in China. The response I got was

I wrote, it is useless, they are crooks. Many are beginning to understand it

So tldr he emailed, didn't get the response he wanted = no news.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:40:28 AM

Did you try this yet https://www.bitmaintech.com/workOrderGuide.htm

not sure how long, it's been up but found this while getting some firm ware two day ago, i don't renumber it being there before that . it would be nice if they would set it up in Colorado in the US. were there office is here. I'm sure they can sense it's all ready in place and im sure they have teches, here as well .if  one of there data centers is still in the US then they do, they won't and don't out source help .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mitak

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:13:26 PM

They say the competition is a good thing Wink
chuckie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:18:02 AM

I have had no satisfaction from BitMain and have decided to give up trying - at least I'll save myself the cost of shipping the other blown board to them for them to ignore.

I got two new boards from the very satisfactory Centrix International. I also bought their panel kit - it looks very smart and my new S5 is cooler and quieter than before, even with the stock fan.

Now all I need is advice - I will trawl this BB for answers to:
1) What do I do with the new % fan speed option? Is it safe to drop it very low if the temp stays low?
2) How about controlling heat and noise by under-clocking (to keep the noise level down at night time)?
3) Will two of these be better than the stock fan: 2 x Scythe Ultra Kaze Fan 3000 rpm 120 x 120 x 38 mm? Can I run safely on one of these?
4) How far should I push the clock when nobody is in earshot and going to be annoyed by the noise? Is it just a matter of going as high as I can without passing 70 degrees?

If I can't find the answers on this BB but find them elsewhere I will update. If you know the answers please let me know.

Fingers crossed there will be no more blow-outs!

Sorry BitMain - 'support' is not the correct word for what you give us after you sell us your products.

Chuckie
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:49:00 AM

I have had no satisfaction from BitMain and have decided to give up trying - at least I'll save myself the cost of shipping the other blown board to them for them to ignore.

I got two new boards from the very satisfactory Centrix International. I also bought their panel kit - it looks very smart and my new S5 is cooler and quieter than before, even with the stock fan.

Now all I need is advice - I will trawl this BB for answers to:
1) What do I do with the new % fan speed option? Is it safe to drop it very low if the temp stays low?
2) How about controlling heat and noise by under-clocking (to keep the noise level down at night time)?
3) Will two of these be better than the stock fan: 2 x Scythe Ultra Kaze Fan 3000 rpm 120 x 120 x 38 mm? Can I run safely on one of these?
4) How far should I push the clock when nobody is in earshot and going to be annoyed by the noise? Is it just a matter of going as high as I can without passing 70 degrees?

1) If you have a consistent ambient temperature and don't see that changing, set it as low as you want while monitoring temps
2) That's fine.
3) I've not tried them but others like them - I think it depends on your ambient if you can get away with one. Search (via google) the S5 thread for people's reports on them.
4) Don't bother pushing them, they're already near maxed out. You end up with less hash rate when you go too high because it starts giving you garbage results. With no voltage control on a string miner, just take stock speed as the max.

chuckie (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:12:32 PM

Thanks Dogie - brilliant! Everything I needed to know (I also found some valuable tips on your guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=910967)
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 03:23:48 PM

Thanks Dogie - brilliant! Everything I needed to know (I also found some valuable tips on your guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=910967)

No problem, good luck.

chuckie (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:57:53 AM

I got a 100G increase in hash rate by changing the clock from 350 to 400 - but this did increase temps by 3 degrees and I think I got more 'don't match task_buffer_match' on one of the chips so I reduced back to 350 as advised.#

Correct me if I'm wrong but does

ch1-as29: dev->task_buffer_wr{0x000034df}rd{0x00003b43}ret work_id{0xbab6} don't match task_buffer_match{0x3ab6}

mean ASIC chip 29 on chain 1 is faulty? It looks like its flipping a bit (0xb is 0x8 above 0x3 - all occurrences of this message in my kernel log are on ch1-as29 and all of them have the same difference between the two values - this would correspond to bit 4 in the first byte being 1 when it should be 0 or 0 when it should be 1 - I am guessing that this will happen 50% of the time - since its binary - and affects 1 out of 60 ASICs - since that's how many the S5 has, so I am getting an error in less than 1% of my hardware).

Also, top tip for you all: if your miner struggles to start mining, but does eventually, you may have a DNS problem. This happened to me - I have mine on a TPLink Powerline to my ADSL router and when it comes up I got no ping for quite a while - 10 minute or so. I guessed this was down to the miner's DHCP configuration and sure enough. adding a name server to /etc/resolv.conf got ping working. So if you get this problem and want to fix it, do this....

ssh to your miner:

root@myhost:~# ssh root@antminer.local (or its IP address if your router doesn't give it a name)

password is 'admin'

root@antMiner:~# vi /usr/share/udhcpc/default.script

add

dns="8.8.8.8 8.8.8.4"

to the file before the 'exec run-parts' line and save the change.

Now, when DHCP sets up your interface it will add these two IP addresses as name servers in /etc/resolv.conf. Try it by running

root@antMiner:~# udhcpc

You should see....

root@antMiner:~# udhcpc
udhcpc (v1.20.2) started
Sending discover...
Sending select for 192.168.1.66...
Lease of 192.168.1.66 obtained, lease time 86400
/etc/udhcpc.d/50default: Adding DNS 8.8.8.8
/etc/udhcpc.d/50default: Adding DNS 8.8.8.4
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: