Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be selling at 450 range (today)  (Read 7041 times)
Ereacia

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:30:47 PM

I think people just wait for the increase of bitcoin.
Than when it reach maybe 800 dollars you can just sell your bitcoin you have make a lot of profit with that price.
macwika

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:48:20 AM

Than when it reach maybe 800 dollars you can just sell your bitcoin you have make a lot of profit with that price.

The price of bitcoin could rise above $800 this year. When we have the consensus of bitcoin block size, the price will rise.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:39:41 PM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?

I sold just 1 bitcoin because i needed fiat money now, but i wouldn't sell my other bitcoins for price like 450$, i will wait for 800$ atleast, i will wait for halving
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:20:58 PM

I have sold half of my coin at 455 mark today, is there anyone who have also sold on this range today.
I think this sudden rise seems to be pure pump rather than anything. Lets see till where it will reach. What is your prediction for this pump ?

I won't sell for sure, because that would be dumb, i bought bitcoins at 420$ each and not going to sell them after small price rise and i don't think that anyone will, they will wait for halving and even larger price rise
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:15:16 PM

I'm not selling them at that price, the price is just too low to make a good amount of profit in my opinion.
So overall I would not sell them right now also with the halving in our sight its not very handy to do right ?
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:47:25 PM

I'm not selling them at that price, the price is just too low to make a good amount of profit in my opinion.
So overall I would not sell them right now also with the halving in our sight its not very handy to do right ?

The only people that are gonna sell them right now are people that are already not believing in the bitcoin anymore.
Its not smart to sell them right now because there is a good and I mean good chance that the price will rise later this year, there are some signs and the bitcoin is growing everyday all over the world.

vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:55:49 PM

The price of bitcoin could rise above $800 this year. When we have the consensus of bitcoin block size, the price will rise.
to be honest i really doubt that and i wouldnt be so sure about it because in my opinion the highest possible sum right now because of halving will be about 600

i wouldnt sell at 450 per bitcoin for sure because in my opinion its way too small price for bitcoin and we might reach bigger heights later on
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:57:00 PM

The only people that are gonna sell them right now are people that are already not believing in the bitcoin anymore.
Its not smart to sell them right now because there is a good and I mean good chance that the price will rise later this year, there are some signs and the bitcoin is growing everyday all over the world.
Not also in believing some of them are converting in ethereum because of the price is low and now the price is increasing.. honestly i will never convert my bitcoin into other altcoin.. bitcoin is enough to make profit...
Isuza

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:26:07 PM

The only people that are gonna sell them right now are people that are already not believing in the uᴉoɔʇᴉq anymore.
Its not smart to sell them right now because there is a good and I mean good chance that the price will rise later this year, there are some signs and the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is growing everyday all over the world.
Not also in believing some of them are converting in Athereum because of the price is low and now the price is increasing.. honestly i will never convert my uᴉoɔʇᴉq into other altcoin.. uᴉoɔʇᴉq is enough to make profit...

I might trade a very small proportion of bitcoin with altcoins. But I will not convert most of bitcoin to other coins.

▐█▌
       █████
      ███████
     ████████▀
    ████████  █
   ████████ ▐███▌
  ████████ ▐█████▌
 ████████
  ████████ ▐█████▌
   ████████ ▐███▌
    ████████  █
     ████████▄
      ███████
       █████
        ▐█▌
EXTOKE
 ------ FEE FREE TRADING! ------
▐█▌

▐█▌
  FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!

▐█▌

▐█▌

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
 ▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
  ▀██▄              ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
 ▄██       ▄█████     ██▄
▄██        ███         ██▄
██       ▄▄███▄▄        ██
██       ███████        ██
██         ███          ██
██         ███          ██
▀██        ███         ██▀
 ▀██       ███        ██▀
  ▀██▄     ███      ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

Indeed, there are a lot of people that is selling to early because they dont have hope that it will rise in the future anymore and that is quite bad.
I hope there will be more people that believe that Bitcoin will rise in the future but the bad thing is that it will only needs some a long time to rise.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:23:37 PM

The only people that are gonna sell them right now are people that are already not believing in the uᴉoɔʇᴉq anymore.
Its not smart to sell them right now because there is a good and I mean good chance that the price will rise later this year, there are some signs and the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is growing everyday all over the world.
Indeed, there are a lot of people that is selling to early because they dont have hope that it will rise in the future anymore and that is quite bad.
I hope there will be more people that believe that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will rise in the future but the bad thing is that it will only needs some a long time to rise.

Lot users are selling at the current price, but I don't think this to be a issue, because to get a good profit everyone are supposed to very long time which is not at all possible with most users as they might have some scheduled plans.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:30:34 PM

I hope there will be more people that believe that uᴉoɔʇᴉq will rise in the future but the bad thing is that it will only needs some a long time to rise.

Lot users are selling at the current price, but I don't think this to be a issue, because to get a good profit everyone are supposed to very long time which is not at all possible with most users as they might have some scheduled plans.

Yeah and people who bought at lower price will surely sell a part of their coins at current price, and that is the right thing to do rather then waiting too long.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:53:42 AM

I think many have sold their coins last December because of the holiday...regardless of the pump or increase in price..I too have sold that time because it is holiday and we need extra cash for the visitors that may visit us during christmas..But it's just fine to sell that time IMO than never enjoying christmas holidays if you don't have extra fiat on hand..
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:04:30 PM

Well i, like most of bitcoin users, we won't sell bitcoins now because we will wait when price will rise to 600$ atleast, some will wait till it will rise to 1000$, and i think this was just a small pump so who will sell now, will probably buy later for less
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:29:51 PM

Well i, like most of bitcoin users, we won't sell bitcoins now because we will wait when price will rise to 600$ atleast, some will wait till it will rise to 1000$, and i think this was just a small pump so who will sell now, will probably buy later for less

not many people can hold the coins that they bought at todays prices till it reaches the $1000 price level. many people can't keep holding when they see they made around $100 profit per coin. the feeling to sell their coins will get stronger and stronger. and when they see the price drops around $10, then they will directly secure profits. only a very few people can hold strong till $1000 and higher.
Vitkore

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

The big whales will sell at the $450 range. They want to keep the price low and buy more coins before the halving.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:19:21 PM

I will not sell at $450 range I will wait little longer and will sell a part of it if it reaches $500 marks, as I think $500 is a good value so if I sell at that value then I can earn higher profits.
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:37:05 PM

I will not sell at $450 range I will wait little longer and will sell a part of it if it reaches $500 marks, as I think $500 is a good value so if I sell at that value then I can earn higher profits.
well the price is not going that high right now so you wont have such a possibility to sell at 450 right now to be honest and it will take you a bit more time for sure

i think that we will reach such and bigger price before the halving when people will start buying a lot of bitcoins, only then i will most probably sell a little bit
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

Price today was at $424 and dropped now to $417, even though it is near (not to far) from $450, I don't have any plan to sell at this price, i expect to sell higher and probably after halving when the price should be increased a bit.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:42:34 PM

Price today was at $424 and dropped now to $417, even though it is near (not to far) from $450, I don't have any plan to sell at this price, i expect to sell higher and probably after halving when the price should be increased a bit.

We have seen this happen a lot. When the price tends to go up a bit, a dump pops up making the price go lower again. At the moment it's only a few bucks, but it also happened when we were above $450. The price was dumped down to lower $400's shortly after that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: