Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED A No Collateral LOAN OF 0.001 BTC  (Read 1504 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:09:20 PM

i need 0.001 btc loan with repayment of 0.002 in 24 hours
addy: 1GFaCujPGYrghFvpj1TH5cAtA4Qoe7Fr3r
thanks.
regards.
-BTCBLOGGER

Use this tool to sign a message which proves that you own an address. Only Sign Detailed Messages you fully agree with, never sign vague messages. Pressing Sign Message may cause your browser to become unresponsive for a few seconds.

Address:
1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi

its me
Signature:
HForuJ4lIzQyV4qJWpR6MiOVieHnESWTOusNHRZr7FdxbmjaGbiVRdxfSbLis51UkA+u7bKUoF8+UOf48UaltbA=
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

---snip---

https://blockchain.info/tx/6719100551f4d1f48f88a5a4d6e80385c3d0982aa80de82f2509300fee14625b

yo
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Being Human

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:50:18 PM

you wont see thajt money again
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:55:17 PM

True words.
As he will get different money for sure.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:57:23 PM

Oh thank you very much for this.

Can i have your bitcoin address for repayment?
Thanks again
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:08:00 PM

I don't need it back.That was to make you regret for posting such a thread.

yo
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

FYI: link

Code:
[quote author=BTCBLOGGER link=topic=1302492.msg13347272#msg13347272 date=1450976117]
True words.
[size=1pt]As he will get different money for sure. [/size]
[/quote]

In case you missed it.

Let's see what he does, shall we?

Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:10:36 PM

FYI:

Code:
[quote author=BTCBLOGGER link=topic=1302492.msg13347272#msg13347272 date=1450976117]
True words.
[size=1pt]As he will get different money for sure. [/size]
[/quote]

In case you missed it.

Let's see if he pays it back.
already noted Wink

yo
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:14:31 PM

Why would i regret for this, i dont understand what you want to say?
I'm really serious about this loan you just helped me, i dont want those coins as favor.
Pleaae provide the address otherwise i will send them back to the address from where i got those coins.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:22:35 PM

I'm really serious about this loan you just helped me, i dont want those coins as favor.
Pleaae provide the address otherwise i will send them back to the address from where i got those coins.
I think he meant that you will regret this because you will receive more negative feedback due to this.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:27:20 PM

I'm really serious abut this loan you just helped me, i dont want those coins as favor.
I think he meant that you will regret this because you will receive more negative feedback due to this.
Dont think he means the same what you are saying but could be if i was unable to pay in next 24 hours
bitcoingrw

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Being Human

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:29:07 PM

I'm really serious abut this loan you just helped me, i dont want those coins as favor.
Dont think he means the same what you are saying but could be if i was unable to pay in next 24 hours

you are a scammer and a multi lol
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

I don't see how you could be unable to repay this loan. You can repay this by making 3-4 post since your enrolled in Yobit(IIRC, They offer daily payments).
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:36:50 PM

I don't see how you could be unable to repay this loan. You can repay this by making 3-4 post since your enrolled in Yobit(IIRC, They offer daily payments).
It is not active right now may be due to negative feedback.
Will think about it later tommorow how to repay this loan but if i suceed in my plan i will pay extra to the lender means other than 0.002 BTC.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:52:56 PM

Didn't you try (unsuccessfully) to run a ponzi through one of your alts?

I really don't see any reason why someone would legit need a loan this small. It honestly seems to me that you are trying to troll/scam for small amounts.
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

Will think about it later tommorow how to repay this loan but if i suceed in my plan i will pay extra to the lender means other than 0.002 BTC.
Maintain your dignity and you will be helped always.By regret i meant that there is no need for you to make this troll thread as above mentioned you can make those coins by making a couple of posts.

I don't care how much you return me but if it effects you or not. Undecided

yo
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:08:09 PM

Maintain your dignity and you will be helped always.By regret i meant that there is no need for you to make this troll thread as above mentioned you can make those coins by making a couple of posts.

No the signature is nnot active (dont know why) and the loan was to fulfill a need which is not must but urgent so i asked for loan.
Now i have 24 hours to earn that much money isn't it ??
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:26:09 PM

No the signature is nnot active (dont know why) and the loan was to fulfill a need which is not must but urgent so i asked for loan.
Now i have 24 hours to earn that much money isn't it ??
I don't have a habit of leaving neg-rep's readily mate. I wouldn't care how much time you take. Smiley

yo
Bitcoin Billionaire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:31:06 PM

Why would anyone need a loan of 0.001BTC? Unless you live in extreme poverty in a third world country, I don't see the point and even then you wouldn't be able to cash out.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:26:52 AM

Hello
I got funds please provide a address for repayment.
https://blockchain.info/address/1ACggpLdFH9twhePpTvLwacCYh93taQZMi
Thank you
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: