Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 33896 times)
Jigga

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:16:02 AM

Great job admin...
Just take it easy this time with the refunds... i know i lost all my bitcoins here but please don't kill the game before i get a chance to buy bitcoins and play again.... thank u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:41:36 AM

Great job admin...
Just take it easy this time with the refunds... i know i lost all my bitcoins here but please don't kill the game before i get a chance to buy bitcoins and play again.... thank u

I agree with this completely. I lost the invested bitcoins because I gambled the round would last 1 more investment cycle. My fault not yours.It's great you are refunding but don't let it get in the way of keeping the site going so when my balance grows again I can play again.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:55:07 AM

I feel like refunding the people who lost their money will cause the 2nd round to end much more quickly.  Are you intending on refunding 100% of what was lost or just a portion, I know you think refunding the money will make those people deposit again but think about the people who did not lose money who now do not want to deposit because you are refunding other peoples money with their money causing the program to inevitably end quicker.  Does the positive effects outweigh the negative by doing this ?

is not my fucking probem..we want our money to refund asap!if you dont have money dont create this stupid sites..who care you deposited 1btc or even 100btc lol

Flexy at the very least is trying instead of closing down and running away LIKE THE OTHERS

So, accept that you will be refunded.  Or is it better you just get scammed and flexy close?

When you do get refunded YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM INVESTING AGAIN  Grin

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:17:51 AM

Hey Supermoney. I understand what you are trying to do here, by risking these high deposits to eat the 175 hours plans. It's a great profit for yourself, but please remember to reinvest again so this round will go on further and longer, allowing everyone to profit from this. Thanks!
nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:47:24 AM

HAHA BECAUSE OF OUR MONEY YOUALL CAN START ROUND 2 RIGHT?HOW ABOUT IF NOBODY WILL INVESTED AGAIN IN THIS SITE?HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR MONEY IS GONE AND THIS STUPID ADMIN CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY YOU PROFIT..YEAH MAYBE YOU WILL SAY ITS ALRIGHT.WE WILL GET THE REFUND LATER..BUT I THINKING WE JUST WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME.FROM THE BEGINNING ILL SAID THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKIN MONEY SO THEN DONT EVER TRY TO CREATE THIS FUCKIN SITES.ITS SIMPLE YOU RETARDED! Angry Angry

THE ONLY HONEST MULTIPLIER??YEAH RIGHT!!KISS MY CUTE ASS!!!

wardow

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:00:27 AM

Site pay. Thank you admin.
wardow

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:01:49 AM

HAHA BECAUSE OF OUR MONEY YOUALL CAN START ROUND 2 RIGHT?HOW ABOUT IF NOBODY WILL INVESTED AGAIN IN THIS SITE?HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR MONEY IS GONE AND THIS STUPID ADMIN CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY YOU PROFIT..YEAH MAYBE YOU WILL SAY ITS ALRIGHT.WE WILL GET THE REFUND LATER..BUT I THINKING WE JUST WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME.FROM THE BEGINNING ILL SAID THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKIN MONEY SO THEN DONT EVER TRY TO CREATE THIS FUCKIN SITES.ITS SIMPLE YOU RETARDED! Angry Angry

THE ONLY HONEST MULTIPLIER??YEAH RIGHT!!KISS MY CUTE ASS!!!

No problem. Site pay.
NoAgro

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:09:57 AM

First expired deposit in round 2 was paid sucessfully, good work admin!
nethack

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

YEAH THIS SITES PAY YOU ITS BECAUSE THEY USE OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY!THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LOL..THEY JUST HOPE THE OTHERS PEOPLE WILL INVEST AGAIN AND AGAIN THEN AGAIN USE THEY FUCKIN MONEY TO PAY YOUALL..WTF IS THIS?? Angry Angry Angry

HEY ADMIN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY YOU DONT SCAM US LIKE THIS..YOU JUST USING OUR MONEY FOR YOUR INTEREST..FUCK THAT!
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:23:14 AM

YEAH THIS SITES PAY YOU ITS BECAUSE THEY USE OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY!THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY LOL..THEY JUST HOPE THE OTHERS PEOPLE WILL INVEST AGAIN AND AGAIN THEN AGAIN USE THEY FUCKIN MONEY TO PAY YOUALL..WTF IS THIS?? Angry Angry Angry

HEY ADMIN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY YOU DONT SCAM US LIKE THIS..YOU JUST USING OUR MONEY FOR YOUR INTEREST..FUCK THAT!

Bitcoinget.com
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:24:37 AM

Holy shit. Do you know what is a ponzi?
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:36:18 AM

That's called a Ponzi,
If you don't get that you didn't do the research that is needed for any kind of waging coins to make profit (some will call it investing, some gambling)
it is a game.
play it well and don't cry about losses.
You wouldn't give profits back either if you knew it was unfair.
nethack

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:42:10 AM

YEAH I KNOW WHAT PONZI IS..THEY USE TO RUN PEOPLE MONEY TO GET EASY MONEY RIGHT?IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PONZI.IM TALKING ABOUT MY REFUND..THEY USE OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY TO REFUND OTHERS PLAYER.LOL..IF NOBODY INVESTED THEY WILL BE NO MONEY FOR ME AND YOU ALL!YOU FUCKIN GET IT? Angry Angry Angry
wardow

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:44:49 AM

YEAH I KNOW WHAT PONZI IS..THEY USE TO RUN PEOPLE MONEY TO GET EASY MONEY RIGHT?IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PONZI.IM TALKING ABOUT MY REFUND..THEY USE OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY TO REFUND OTHERS PLAYER.LOL..IF NOBODY INVESTED THEY WILL BE NO MONEY FOR ME AND YOU ALL!YOU FUCKIN GET IT? Angry Angry Angry

What is your problem bro? your stupid ?
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:50:46 AM

I think this guy should be refunded last of all

Bitcoinget.com
nethack

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:53:28 AM

YEAH IM STUPID ENOUGH TO INVEST THIS LAME SITE..YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT..I JUST WANT MY REFUND AND ALERT TO OTHERS INVESTOR FOR NOT INVEST HERE SINCE THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN THEY WALLET..THIS KIND OF PONZI WILL WORK IF OTHERS PEOPLE INVEST BUT IF NOBODY INVESTED YOU WILL SAY BYE BYE IN YOUR INVESTMENT LOL Angry Angry
nethack

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:56:34 AM

SHOULD BE IM THE FIRST ONE TO BE REFUNDED.THEN IM NOT BARKING IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.. Angry Angry Angry
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:58:23 AM

YEAH IM STUPID ENOUGH TO INVEST THIS LAME SITE..YOU CAN CALL ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT..I JUST WANT MY REFUND AND ALERT TO OTHERS INVESTOR FOR NOT INVEST HERE SINCE THEY DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN THEY WALLET..THIS KIND OF PONZI WILL WORK IF OTHERS PEOPLE INVEST BUT IF NOBODY INVESTED YOU WILL SAY BYE BYE IN YOUR INVESTMENT LOL Angry Angry

There, you said how ponzi works. Stop being so stupid and blindly rage at everyone. We also made a loss here but still trusted the admin and continue to support the program with more deposits, hoping to earn and generate refunds.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:18:01 AM

SHOULD BE IM THE FIRST ONE TO BE REFUNDED.THEN IM NOT BARKING IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.. Angry Angry Angry

LOL your barking just makes us laugh.  I say pay you and ban you would be right thing to do.

woof woof keep making me laugh

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:42:24 PM

This is one of the best multiplier i've ever seen, and currently the best active one. Admin is managing it very well imho

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: