Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Worldwide regular mobile and Landline phones for free [[UNLIMITED]]  (Read 3247 times)
bandibuen (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:11:55 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 06:15:08 PM by bandibuen

Hello,
The product features are as follows.

*Calling Worldwide regular landlines and mobile phones for free (Unlimited)
*No call duration limits.
*No credit earning or minute earning bs. It's completely free.
*No monthly or annual subscriptions. Only the product purchase cost.
*Can call from anywhere in the world to anywhere in the world. (Works to worldwide)
*Cannot call to Belarus. But you can use the method in Belarus to call other countries

2 Vouch copies will be given to senior members: All are given

The product price: Currently Not Available
Product link: Currently Not Available

Payment methods: PP/BTC

VOUCHES
I'd like to buy this method but I'm not sure, there aren't reviews.
I can vouch for his method. The method are simple and easy.
I can guarantee to you that in under a minute, you will be able to make your free call. Wink

I received the method from bandiuen and i can that it works 100%, i only made one call and it worked. I tried it only once.
Bandiuen as you make these codes can you make unlimited codes or you are limited in any amount?

erpbridge comment about method
So I was sent the method, and tbh its definitely worth it. Its something totally different. Like he said doesn't use any of the app/site/login hack. You will however require an internet obviously, unless you are in US and have a phone connection(which doesn't have to have any international calling enabled). Its definitely a method I have never been aware of, and anyone can't just come across it( I mean its not like a loophole or something).

One thing I am unsure of is the Privacy. Now even though it allows you to make calls anywhere, I can't comment on the privacy of the call. Which ofcourse would be so with anything or any other calling service. But it perfectly works otherwise to make calls to international numbers. I tried an old friend in another country and it worked.

@bandibuen, if anything in the vouch is revealing, pm me and I will delete it.

To add, I did come across an earlier thread, which I believe was also bandibuens. It was definitely overpriced before, but I think it is priced well right now.

I can vouch as well. this method did work. but only to mobile. OP can confirm.

i recieved  a vouch from the op and used his method to make a call from here in the u.s. to the phillipines.
 i was only able to talk for a few minutes because my friend was busy, but it worked great. i will try another call later and follow up. but this is definately worth the price if you have friends out of the country. wish i had found this method sooner could have saved alot of money.  Smiley

Newbie here, lurking for a while..

Bought service, it works as described. Have made multiple calls to cell phones and landlines to south america with no problems. Call Quality is good as well

Works well, vouch for him, OP should not give each key to more than 1 person.

If there are any questions about the product, you can reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.

Thank you.
Regards
Bandibuen
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:15:02 AM

more details please is it app site login hack etc. ??
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:17:21 AM

more details please is it app site login hack etc. ??

It is not an app.
It is not a site.
It is not a login hack.

It can be done with any phone if you are in US.
If you are outside US, it can be done with Viber or Skype. (You do not have to purchase skype credit or viber credit or do anything illegal to obtain credits)
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:21:24 AM

Would be happy to try the method and vouch for it. I know of one another way which works too, but will like to have a look at this. The one I know of, is usually through a site, so I am sure its different.
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:26:28 AM

ok thanks will be waiting for vouch
does it work with data or phone line cuz my data calls tend to be very unclear
juniorfer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:30:18 AM

bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:31:40 AM

Would be happy to try the method and vouch for it. I know of one another way which works too, but will like to have a look at this. The one I know of, is usually through a site, so I am sure its different.

Vouch copy sent Smiley

ok thanks will be waiting for vouch
does it work with data or phone line cuz my data calls tend to be very unclear

If you're in US, it can be done with either phone line or internet. If you're outside US, it can only be done with internet.
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:38:25 AM

So I was sent the method, and tbh its definitely worth it. Its something totally different. Like he said doesn't use any of the app/site/login hack. You will however require an internet obviously, unless you are in US and have a phone connection(which doesn't have to have any international calling enabled). Its definitely a method I have never been aware of, and anyone can't just come across it( I mean its not like a loophole or something).

One thing I am unsure of is the Privacy. Now even though it allows you to make calls anywhere, I can't comment on the privacy of the call. Which ofcourse would be so with anything or any other calling service. But it perfectly works otherwise to make calls to international numbers. I tried an old friend in another country and it worked.

To add, I did come across an earlier thread, which I believe was also bandibuens. It was definitely overpriced before, but I think it is priced well right now.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:07 AM

Thanks for the vouch Smiley One more vouch copy available for a senior or any member above that level.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:49:46 AM

hi i would like a vouch copy please.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:14:28 AM

Vouch copy sent Smiley All vouch copies are sent.
extravagantm

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Boom.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:24:00 AM

From this method, do we get a phone number?
That way someone can use that number to call me.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:29:17 AM

From this method, do we get a phone number?
That way someone can use that number to call me.

This method is only to take calls for free. Not for incoming calls. You won't get a phone number to receive calls. If you want a phone number to receive calls, I'll give u a method for free to get one for free. Let me know if you want it.
tonysth

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:45:21 AM

I'm in uk. Will this work? What phone number will be displayed to the receiver? Can I've my phone number displayed so that the person will know who called in case they missed the call
erpbridge
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:14:42 AM

I'm in uk. Will this work? What phone number will be displayed to the receiver? Can I've my phone number displayed so that the person will know who called in case they missed the call
Since I had got a vouch copy I would be happy to answer this. It will work in the UK. You just need an internet if you are outside US. Also I tried calling myself and I saw the same number both times. So I believe no matter how many times you call him, he will see the same number, which he can save for the future.
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:21:24 PM

As erpbridge said, this will work in uk and the phone number which is going to be displayed is the same every time. So you can tell the person to have that number saved.
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:07:46 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:19:35 PM by rienelber

Is there any way I can implement this system into my home phone line?

recieved  a vouch from the op and used his method to make a call from here in the u.s. to the phillipines.
 i was only able to talk for a few minutes because my friend was busy, but it worked great. i will try another call later and follow up. but this is definately worth the price if you have friends out of the country. wish i had found this method sooner could have saved alot of money
bandibuen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:20:50 PM

Is there any way I can implement this system into my home phone line?

If you are from US, yes you can. You can implement it to home phone line and call worldwide for free. But only if you're from US. If you're outside, it can be only done via internet.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:57:52 AM

i recieved  a vouch from the op and used his method to make a call from here in the u.s. to the phillipines.
 i was only able to talk for a few minutes because my friend was busy, but it worked great. i will try another call later and follow up. but this is definately worth the price if you have friends out of the country. wish i had found this method sooner could have saved alot of money.  Smiley
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:08:55 AM

Need a vouch copy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: