Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Report history  (Read 1596 times)
Athertle (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 11:58:29 PM

It'd be nice to have a list of reports and if the reports were marked correctly or not.

I know that people like Vod have massive report lists so it'd be fine if the list was limited to the 100/50/10/25/etc. recently reported posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:59:50 PM

It'd be nice to have a list of reports and if the reports were marked correctly or not.

I know that people like Vod have massive report lists so it'd be fine if the list was limited to the 100/50/10/25/etc. recently reported posts.

Isn't there already a list of mod stuff? Like when they ban someone, or delete a post, it gets listed there.

Forgot the link though.
Athertle (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:02:15 AM

Isn't there already a list of mod stuff? Like when they ban someone, or delete a post, it gets listed there.

Forgot the link though.

Yes, but I'm talking about reports that I (the user) made.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:08:47 AM

I'd like that too, IIRC it is coming on the new forum(correct me if I am wrong). BTW AFAIK Vod once publicly claimed he makes very small amount of reports/biased reports(reports regarding scams etc.)
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:12:09 AM

I'd like that too, IIRC it is coming on the new forum(correct me if I am wrong). BTW AFAIK Vod once publicly claimed he makes very small amount of reports/biased reports(reports regarding scams etc.)

Well... I would like that too so people know who's reporting all the correct posts and we can ban the shit reporters.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:16:32 AM

Well... I would like that too so people know who's reporting all the correct posts and we can ban the shit reporters.
Nay nay, from what I understood, Athertle is requesting a feature to view your own reports not someone else's. I for one(even though I could brag with it  Tongue ) wouldn't like someone else viewing my reports, why? Just cause
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:17:34 AM

It's a good idea to have that function or maybe something like an auto PM will be sen't to you if the post you reported is wrong or does not count. That way you will know why not to report such a post. However if you are like mexxer who reports 100/hour inbox will be flooded "if" reports are mostly wrong  Grin

Athertle (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 12:40:21 AM

IIRC it is coming on the new forum(correct me if I am wrong)

It is?

It's a good idea to have that function or maybe something like an auto PM will be sen't to you if the post you reported is wrong or does not count. That way you will know why not to report such a post. However if you are like mexxer who reports 100/hour inbox will be flooded "if" reports are mostly wrong  Grin

Eh...just have the people who are truly curious on the results of their reporting be able to check the reports. The PM might be overkill.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:24:12 PM

I was just thinking of this and came here to suggest this and saw this thread. The reporting feature in itself needs improvement, sort of like you see on reddit, it gives option, so you don't have to type what you're reporting and can just choose the right option.

I report what I consider to be against the rules or morals but my report percentage seems to be stuck around 89 like forever now and I realize I must be reporting some good stuff and bad stuff for it to stay stuck like that.

And if only there was a way I could know which of my reports were disregarded I could improve on what I should report or not. A list for that could be really useful and it can have a  tick or x at the end of each report or just green or red to show which reports were considered as good or bad by moderators.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████