Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80673 times)
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

(P.S. I have Master-P's real dox for sale to the highest bidder, PM me. Sorry Master-P, hard times, need the money Wink )

I suggest you to reveal his DOX publicly in case he doesn't contact his man and clear the commotion. Since he had done a big deal with that guy I'm pretty sure he has his contacts.

I don't feel any sympathy for guys who just try to evade his faults only by saying sorry. Even though he didn't scam the escrows, he is directly responsible for all this.  Angry What if he had informed a staff earlier to monitor on his new owner's activities?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:34:07 PM

Do you even know what's going on here? We all used an escrow service, and the service provider fucked us over. Stop talking shit, bloody noob.
He is being sarcastic
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:38:23 PM

Do you even know what's going on here? We all used an escrow service, and the service provider fucked us over. Stop talking shit, bloody noob.
He is being sarcastic

I'm being annoyed and arrogant.  Cry
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:39:05 PM

Can someone please PM me the "proof" that master-p was sold in mid-August? I can keep it confidential if necessary.

Didn't he already confirmed it on page 2 or 3 on this post with another account? He is a fucking scammer and he even admits it, selling the account makes him a scammer as much as the guy who is scamming on his sold account.
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:39:23 PM

Guys, you have nothing to worry about! Quickseller has told me that bought accounts are not used for scamming, and default trust accounts aren't sold anyhow, so that's out.
Just to stay on the safe side tho, always use trusted escrow, like Quickseller suggests.

One of the Big 5, preferably Smiley

You mean... You did everything the confirmed escrow scammer suggested, and still got surprise buttsecsed?! Roll Eyes

Color me surprised! Cheesy

Like seriously? Brand new members are so interested in scam accusations. Lol...
notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:39:53 PM

Can someone please PM me the "proof" that master-p was sold in mid-August? I can keep it confidential if necessary.

No need to keep it confidential Quickseller. It should be known by everyone here. Otherwise how can we be sure that he is telling the truth or lying that he actually sold his account?

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:40:27 PM

Didn't he already confirmed it on page 2 or 3 on this post with another account? He is a fucking scammer and he even admits it, selling the account makes him a scammer as much as the guy who is scamming on his sold account.
I believe QS is talking about the evidence subSTRATA was talking about.
Most likely an alt of a butt-hurt member
notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:43:58 PM

You mean... You did everything the confirmed escrow scammer suggested, and still got surprise buttsecsed?! Roll Eyes

Who are you really? master-p 2 ? Roll Eyes

P.S. This is what happens when a user is given the freedom to create 1000s of accounts with one IP address. PATHETIC! Undecided

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

I personally believe any of you who have information of this man and are withholding or are trying to sell the info are no better than the scammer. It like youre saying hey you morons just lost a boatload of cash but lose a little more n help me out n ill give you his info. Very sad that the community doesnt come together to help one another. Shows how selfish this whole community actually is and how pathietic ppl really are

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
errorcoin22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:47:13 PM

Who are you really? master-p 2 ? Roll Eyes

P.S. This is what happens when a user is given the freedom to create 1000s of accounts with one IP address. Undecided

What difference does it make? I'm not trying to take your money, I'm not trying to offer you a service that I can not deliver, I'm not even buying a trusted account, to dupe you into believing I'm somebody else.

I'm Anon, and getting banned for posting my thoughts. Creating thousands of useless accounts is not against the forum policy, and neither is scamming Smiley
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:48:30 PM

I personally believe any of you who have information of this man and are withholding or are trying to sell the info are no better than the scammer. It like youre saying hey you morons just lost a boatload of cash but lose a little more n help me out n ill give you his info. Very sad that the community doesnt come together to help one another. Shows how selfish this whole community actually is and how pathietic ppl really are

I agree. No real efforts are being made by any one except the one's who were scammed.

If you got the info, then reveal it, why hide it? Is it a treasure or something?
notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:49:58 PM

True! I wouldn't think twice before revealing his DOX if I had known him earlier.

TECSHARE, this is not the way to earn money. No-one will buy his DOX. This isn't a business here.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:52:54 PM

I agree. No real efforts are being made by any one except the one's who were scammed.
I'm biding my time before I try to get any of it. As I said previously, I'm waiting until Wednesday to try and get any of the info in order to give him time to pay the money himself.

I believe QS is talking about the evidence subSTRATA was talking about.
I don't understand why he would want that though, if there is a quoted, signed and verified message pointing towards the account being sold on the previous pages.
Assmaster2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:55:34 PM

Guys, you have nothing to worry about! Quickseller has told me that bought accounts are not used for scamming, and default trust accounts aren't sold anyhow, so that's out.
Just to stay on the safe side tho, always use trusted escrow, like Quickseller suggests.

One of the Big 5, preferably Smiley

Like sending a grand to Anon on the internet & being surprised when he kthxbai.
That level of hilarity, yeah Cheesy
notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:55:42 PM

What difference does it make? I'm not trying to take your money, I'm not trying to offer you a service that I can not deliver, I'm not even buying a trusted account, to dupe you into believing I'm somebody else.

I'm Anon, and getting banned for posting my thoughts. Creating thousands of useless accounts is not against the forum policy, and neither is scamming Smiley

I have nothing to say to you. Theymos needs to take a look at this! That's why this forum is quite vulnerable for scamming till now!

If I were him (theymos) I'd make sure:

• No two accounts are made from the same IP address.

• VPN/TOR browsing is fully restricted.

• If an account is suddenly logged in via a different IP, make sure that owner verifies his account from his verified E-mail address or get banned within 1 hour.

(P.S. I'm not being sarcastic here)

notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:00:56 PM

I don't understand why he would want that though, if there is a quoted, signed and verified message pointing towards the account being sold on the previous pages.

Where's the transaction details of his deal that he sold his account? How can we be so sure from his words that he really sold that account? A signed message for an apology doesn't really verify this! Sorry.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:02:06 PM

If you got the info, then reveal it, why hide it? Is it a treasure or something?

I believe techshare or whoever has info on him is giving him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to come by and make this right by paying everyone back. If he does that then in time everyone will forget about this and move on but if he doesn't then ultimately the info will be released.

@master-p, one wrong decision can really make a difference in a man's life and fuck it up. If you still have the funds then please, come back and pay everyone up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
notaek
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:16:37 PM

@master-p, one wrong decision can really make a difference in a man's life and fuck it up. If you still have the funds then please, come back and pay everyone up.

Why "if" ? He has taken the responsibility of holding the funds and is now playing with them. He should pay back every bits he has taken, whether he has any bitcoins for himself or not. There is nothing to be lenient and remain polite here.

errorcoin22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:21:12 PM

I have nothing to say to you. Theymos needs to take a look at this! That's why this forum is quite vulnerable for scamming till now!

If I were him (theymos) I'd make sure:

• No two accounts are made from the same IP address.

• VPN/TOR browsing is fully restricted.

• If an account is suddenly logged in via a different IP, make sure that owner verifies his account from his verified E-mail address or get banned within 1 hour.

(P.S. I'm not being sarcastic here)

The aforementioned would have helped OP exactly ...how?
You do realize that buying & selling accounts is a thing here on bitcointalk, right?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:22:49 PM

snip
Once again, this is not relevant here. Make a thread in Meta or stop talking about it.

Where's the transaction details of his deal that he sold his account? How can we be so sure from his words that he really sold that account? A signed message for an apology doesn't really verify this! Sorry.
Apparently this is the TX id of part of the transaction, though it does seem a bit strange that it only has half of the supposed amount, and later than the supposed selling date. If anyone did a trade with him on Namecheap previous to August then we could perhaps compare the accounts for that, though that may have been included in the trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: