Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80675 times)
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:25:09 AM

I can't wait to receive mine! Am looking intensely on Max's website for shipping updates.

Has anyone ordered these from the UK, how long did shipment take?

Thanks

Hey saveawedge, your order will be completed this week and will ship on Monday. I've been shipping UK orders via USPS, and delivery times have varied widely. I'm looking into other carriers as we speak. Do you have any recommendations? UPS, FedEx, DHL? It's important that I can track them, and I haven't been able to track USPS shipments once they leave the US.

For Germany FedEx is very fast, but much more expensive...
Did you already ship my order?  Grin

Everything is shipped from Germany with insurance and tracking by DHL.

theymos said that IronMarvel (not IronMarvel2) has the same IP as master-P.
I don't know if it was brought up, yet, but there was a picture of a BTC transaction from him which was relayed from Germany, too. I'm pretty certain he's from Germany, now. Probably pretty close to me.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:26:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868954.msg10219088#msg10219088

I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
All 3 were drawn before and on all 3 were made changes by my request.
WoodCollector is such a nice person and takes a lot of time for his clients.
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

IronMarvel2: The ONLY person in the world that witnessed WoodCollector hand-carve wood as perfect as if a laser done it.

IR2 would've purchased it even if they were truly manufactured via laser, which it wasn't, because IR2 witnessed the carving, including the carving of the straight-as-a-whistle parallel lines - hundreds of them.

Wow good find, that's an interesting twist.

The plot thickens by the day Sad.

I can't shake the notion that we're dealing with a Jedi Sockpuppet Master here.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:26:20 AM

-snip-
Welp, I know you don't like me looking for your back but you still have IronMarvel in your trust list

Thanks have removed, forgot I put him on there after I sold him some physical coins.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:28:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=868954.msg10219088#msg10219088

I commissioned 3 pieces and witnessed on all 3 of them the process of being made!!!
All 3 were drawn before and on all 3 were made changes by my request.
WoodCollector is such a nice person and takes a lot of time for his clients.
AND EVEN, if this pieces were carved by a laser... I would still love them and they would still be unique.

IronMarvel2: The ONLY person in the world that witnessed WoodCollector hand-carve wood as perfect as if a laser done it.

IR2 would've purchased it even if they were truly manufactured via laser, which it wasn't, because IR2 witnessed the carving, including the carving of the straight-as-a-whistle parallel lines - hundreds of them.

Wow good find, that's an interesting twist.

The plot thickens by the day Sad.

I can't shake the notion that we're dealing with a Jedi Sockpuppet Master here.

It certainly seems that way, the deeper people dig the more that shows up Sad.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:30:14 AM

I don't know what the new topic about IronMarvel's original owner is, it was bought by someone who was controlling newsflesh,master-p and others, someone from Canada to be specific. Even "the-real-master-p" doesn't seem to question the dox of his.
IronMarvel2 is another person.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:31:09 AM

I can't wait to receive mine! Am looking intensely on Max's website for shipping updates.

Has anyone ordered these from the UK, how long did shipment take?

Thanks

Hey saveawedge, your order will be completed this week and will ship on Monday. I've been shipping UK orders via USPS, and delivery times have varied widely. I'm looking into other carriers as we speak. Do you have any recommendations? UPS, FedEx, DHL? It's important that I can track them, and I haven't been able to track USPS shipments once they leave the US.

For Germany FedEx is very fast, but much more expensive...
Did you already ship my order?  Grin

Everything is shipped from Germany with insurance and tracking by DHL.

theymos said that IronMarvel (not IronMarvel2) has the same IP as master-P.
I don't know if it was brought up, yet, but there was a picture of a BTC transaction from him which was relayed from Germany, too. I'm pretty certain he's from Germany, now. Probably pretty close to me.

Yeah, let's cut master-P some slack while he continues to alter his presence on the Internet, e.g., changing his name on Steam before I came here to fuck things up. I'm sure it was only a glitch on BitcoinTalk that cause one of his sockpuppets depicting him to be residing in Germany, and a glitch in the blockchain connecting MP to various socks via bitcoin wallet addresses. In fact, I knew these glitches were real from the get-go, hence opting to turn this thread into my signature three-ring circus to fuck with people who've lost money, coupled with burying your noble approach. Hell, it was working just swell till you opted to come here an call me out on my nefarious plan. Dude, I spent New Year's Even on the shitter and forfeited eggnog enemas to bring entertainment to this thread. Please don't make me regret them efforts.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:52:25 AM

Gleb: sarcasm? ^^
About the glitches, I mean. I'm missing the bigger context, and sometimes, there's a language barrier preventing me from detecting sarcasm, heh
I don't know what the new topic about IronMarvel's original owner is, it was bought by someone who was controlling newsflesh,master-p and others, someone from Canada to be specific. Even "the-real-master-p" doesn't seem to question the dox of his.
IronMarvel2 is another person.
Is this definitive? Because it could also be a good strategy to not question a misassumption to just let people think you're from Canada.

For some minor trades, I used a German escrow, in the German subforum. When he wasn't there, I was recommended to use master-P (on several occasions). Felt as if I was suggested another German speaking escrow, though it was never directly mentioned.

I always had the feeling that master-P was from Germany, but feelings and assumptions aren't very helpful, I guess.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:57:11 AM

I wonder who is jonesz then? He has already signed a message that master-p used https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.msg13378838#msg13378838

Incidentally his name is also not listed in theymos' identical IP listing!

Things are really getting complicated now Undecided
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:19:02 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 06:16:46 PM by mexxer-2

For public reference
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey there eric,
Just wanted you to know that E-coin is not going to take this lightly, we have your personal information and will pursue legal action shortly.
He has hurt the reputation of E-Coin. We do have a legal team we work with. Let him know you have his DOX and the company Wirex Limited is very upset with the actions he has done. We expect to be paid in full right away or we will start the procedure.
With the help of yahoo, I have a mobile number that is most likely yours which will be used as well. I did intend to resolve this smoothly, but with you acting shadily(still), you might just know how far I can go.

Mesmer

I will have funds available by the 14th next week to be able to pay compensations for most people listed in KingZee's thread. But I will also be able to purchase a bit of BTC off circle later this week to be able to send you some to show that I am truly working on accumulating enough funds to compensate those who had coins in my escrow wallets.

If that is not good enough I'm willing to sign a contract that I'll be able to send the total amount of 2.38 BTC to 38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD by January 14 next week.

Regardless of how it looks, I have not done anything wrong. Nobody here will believe me because this community of vultures and trolls did such a great job at discrediting me, whatever I say doesn't even matter so I won't waste time going into any details anymore. If you/Wirex Limited still wishes to pursue legal action for whatever then go ahead, can't stop you guys I suppose. But I will be sure to defend my position.
I've included Euro_Stacka, marketing department of E-coin(I suppose) to the conversation, as the funds were not mine rather e-coin's

0.38 sent to 38tXxJREPNJHxZZ34MqY4JT7ntgR4PdoDD

The rest (2 BTC) will be sent by no later than January 14 next week.

This is the best I can possibly do right now as the rest of my liquid assets are still locked until next week.
The claimed BTC hasn't been sent

My mistake. Going to resend in ~2 hours. My apologies.
Republic of Coin

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

I used Master-P for my transaction worth about 0.1x bitcoin. I am shocked to see what happened related to him.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:16:09 PM

I wonder who is jonesz then? He has already signed a message that master-p used https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306301.msg13378838#msg13378838

Incidentally his name is also not listed in theymos' identical IP listing!

Things are really getting complicated now Undecided
There is literally nothing in complex,he tried to pull an exit-scam but couldn't cause you know, the people whom you trust might be annoyed if you get some gains and particularly when they miss the opportunity.Master-P is a sold account (and many other green one's) was know to some users but they didn't disclosed that cause it would result in community disbelieving in them and no more goats to rule on. Undecided
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:11:13 PM

For pubic reference

Grin

No, actually that's not the funniest thing in this post...

Regardless of how it looks, I have not done anything wrong. Nobody here will believe me because this community of vultures and trolls did such a great job at discrediting me, whatever I say doesn't even matter so I won't waste time going into any details anymore. If you/Wirex Limited still wishes to pursue legal action for whatever then go ahead, can't stop you guys I suppose. But I will be sure to defend my position.

Ahem... Dear Eric:

Even if we assume that one of your multiple stories is right (sold account, hack, amnesia, etc) it is YOU and only you who "discredited" yourself. Deleting wallet backups (or lying about that) is wrong. Getting keylogged (or lying about that) is wrong. Not reporting such a significant breach of trust (or lying about it) is wrong. Playing CS:GO 90 hours a week is... well, it was your friends, right? Blaming everyone except yourself is wrong. You've done plenty wrong even without touching the issue of the missing 20+ BTC and you've never gone "into any details" beyond vague contradictory statements. I'd prefer to see you "defend your position" for once instead of blaming "trolls" but I'm not holding my breath.

I for one would like to thank this community for nailing your lying ass. Hopefully you'll have plenty of awkward family dinners and job interviews in your future even if you somehow avoid legal trouble.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:41:43 PM

I didn't read all of the thread, just sometimes read the last few pages.

Anyways, fwiw, I bought a coin from MasterP in April (i dismissed the details and destroyed the boxing) but I do distinctly remember it being sent from Canada.

I also bought 2 bitcoin from him in September and paid to a Canadian interac email account.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4445

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:18:20 PM

Anyways, fwiw, I bought a coin from MasterP in April (i dismissed the details and destroyed the boxing) but I do distinctly remember it being sent from Canada.

I also bought 2 bitcoin from him in September and paid to a Canadian interac email account.
We know he is from canada. I have his dox in my pms. He has been given 1 week by me beforei pursue legal action and release his information. The game ends now

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:23:54 PM

We know he is from canada. I have his dox in my pms. He has been given 1 week by me beforei pursue legal action and release his information. The game ends now
Coincidence, he has offered the same(1 Week) to me(/E-coin), I'm getting a feeling he might be up to something(moving or something similar).
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:09:46 PM

The original master-p account logged in today, and changed his e-mail address right now. Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address, master-p's address was the same "[Suspicious link removed]" just last week, but he change now because people are threatening him. He was never hacked.

He is not a minor, he is in his early 30s still living with his parents. Master-P, return my coins in 24 hours or I will take legal action against you. On top of that, I plan on buying ad spaces in your town to publicly humiliate you and your family. Smiley

Cheers

Nice.. i say in that voice Wink

niiiiice OP LOL

Billboard him !

Hell you could make a sandwich board and pay some kids to walk around his town LOL
Maybe a sign spinner ?

I vote the sign spinner idea, the thought creates a wonderful mental image.

We need a "Serial" style podcast regarding all the wild crypto scams/thieves and the entertaining details that emerge from community investigations.

Keep up the work, you are making good head-way.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:15:27 PM

Coincidence, he has offered the same(1 Week) to me(/E-coin), I'm getting a feeling he might be up to something(moving or something similar).

Don't know if I mentioned it mexxer but thanks for divvying out the funds you did have for e-coin in a professional manner.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:22:12 PM

I sold QuantumDice to iron marvel.   Would it help anything if I dug through PM's and found information or not really?

Tabata11 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:31:30 PM

I sold QuantumDice to iron marvel.   Would it help anything if I dug through PM's and found information or not really?
Sure thing, let's see if they match with this scammer.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:37:19 PM

Sure thing, let's see if they match with this scammer.

This is the transaction to me for .4  https://blockchain.info/tx/50ef2c49fa24d02f5f1e33cb21fc683696b64218398d71f43ce40c2f854580cd

I have his skype info too, but I'd rather wait until we know if it's the same person before I post it on the open forum.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: