Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:58:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving - Will we see a new price high?  (Read 3305 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:57:59 AM

Well we will see a new price high when we are on the last halving of bitcoin since its going to be near its ending phase of mining.
By that time bitcoin price will surely double or triple todays price.

i hope surely, not because it would be pointless for us, and for bitcoin itself, keep in mind that by the look of the current diff trend miners need 8k worth in value for each coin, by 2028, so waiting for the fee era just for 10k is a little bit off....
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:01:22 AM

Well we will see a new price high when we are on the last halving of bitcoin since its going to be near its ending phase of mining.

Indeed, most likely we will see a new price because of the halving but its still patience we need to see if this really gonna happen.
The bitcoin is unpredictable these days everything can happen with it.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:11:29 PM

Indeed, most likely we will see a new price because of the halving but its still patience we need to see if this really gonna happen.

The price is surely unpredictable right now because many traders are manipulating the price in the market and people who has a smaller amount than them cant do anything but join the ride.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:13:22 PM

The price is surely unpredictable right now because many traders are manipulating the price in the market and people who has a smaller amount than them cant do anything but join the ride.

I think the price of bitcoin at the time of halving would be around $700 and if it reaches there then it would be good value to hold for many of us.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

We are moving fast towards the bitcoin halving. In about six months the mining supply will drop to half. Do you think we will see a rally in the price before or after that? Do you believe this can set a new high?

i think it is too early to predict if we will see a new highest price, but price will rise, and of course price will be high

i think that if we will keep 450$ price now, after halving we should see 750$, but if price now will fall then price after halving will be smaller of course, but anyway price after halving will rise

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:16:53 PM

You never know what will happen with the value after the halving. Of course it will be more worth in the future.
But it takes time and that is really important. I hope that it will be more worth and that we can all sell it later with some good profit.

makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:39:33 PM

We are moving fast towards the bitcoin halving. In about six months the mining supply will drop to half. Do you think we will see a rally in the price before or after that? Do you believe this can set a new high?

i don't really think that we will see new pric high for sure, but  i am very sure that price will be really high, maybe 650$ or i hope even 750$

price rises even now so that is very good, everyone buys bitcoins just to sell them for more after halving so we should see even higher price after halving
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

it's still predicted by all people who trust to bitcoin after halving the price will increase maybe price will rise but not much, i think.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:48:06 AM

it's still predicted by all people who trust to bitcoin after halving the price will increase maybe price will rise but not much, i think.
But, I predict most of the people will not go wrong. At the same time we can not expect flying bitcoin prices, but surely we are going to see gradual increase in bitcoin prices as the demand will increase over time but with fewer block rewards. Both math and economical principles are in favor of bitcoin price up surge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:57:12 AM

I think it will rise after the halving but not that high. Because it is now rising very slowly so you know that it will not rise that fast later.
And we should accept that and just wait a little longer to have some profit in the future, because patience is very important.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:59:00 AM

i don't think that we will go to 1000$ or more after halving, you see, halving could increase price like this, but everyone will sell their bitcoins so that means that price will fall down instantly so price will be around 800$ which i think is pretty high too, compared to 410$ now
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:18:31 AM

i don't think that we will go to 1000$ or more after halving, you see, halving could increase price like this, but everyone will sell their bitcoins so that means that price will fall down instantly so price will be around 800$ which i think is pretty high too, compared to 410$ now

Exactly said bitcoin price will reach $1000 on halving but the price will not be stable for a long time. I don't believe most people will sell bitcoin when price reaches high on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cendassi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:07:51 AM

You never know what will happen with the value after the halving. Because it is really hard to predict a currency, that is almost impossible.
But we have to wait and see for what is going to happen. I think that it will rise very slowly and that we have to wait a long time to make some profit.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

You never know what will happen with the value after the halving. Because it is really hard to predict a currency, that is almost impossible.
But we have to wait and see for what is going to happen. I think that it will rise very slowly and that we have to wait a long time to make some profit.
i believe we might see a huge increase because of the halving because people are willing for the price to rise

despite that the price might fall really fast after the pump thus people might lose some money who will buy at the incorrect time
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:22:42 PM

Exactly said bitcoin price will reach $1000 on halving but the price will not be stable for a long time. I don't believe most people will sell bitcoin when price reaches high on halving.

even if it goes to $1000 it is not going to get there over night it goes there fast but it takes a while and many will sell on each stop and miss out on the big profit.

--looking for signature--
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:34:00 PM

even if it goes to $1000 it is not going to get there over night it goes there fast but it takes a while and many will sell on each stop and miss out on the big profit.
well, atleast the people still get the profit from selling their coins.
even not in rates $1000, still $600~$900 is high too
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:37:02 PM

I do not believe that the BTC price will be higher than $500 and if so...it will be  during a very short time.

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:12:09 PM

I do not believe that the BTC price will be higher than $500 and if so...it will be  during a very short time.

Most are saying it will go over.

Because the the coins mined are almost coming to an end since we are at almost 80% mined.

abercrombie
Legendary

Activity: 1159
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:34:38 AM

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:50:01 AM

Yeah that hopeful trust for buy orders to come in, is like a 50/50.

And I do agree what you said on price not increasing as much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: