Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 05:21:36 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 10:25:11 PM by amagimetals
Merited by OgNasty (1)

We may not be the first precious metal company to accept Bitcoins, but we do have the best prices! (UPDATE: We are the first to accept Litecoin and Dogecoin!)

Amagi Metals is a global eCommerce precious and base metal dealer located in Denver, CO. It is our mission to simplify the buying process of precious metals and illuminate the importance of financial responsibility and sound money. Our company is named after the Sumerian cuneiform ama-gi symbol. This symbol is the earliest known reference to liberty and dates back over 4,000 years. The company was founded 2009.

Why Buy From Us?
  • We accept Bitcoins!
  • We have a great selection.
  • Our prices update every 60 seconds reflecting accurate metal, USD, and Bitcoin prices.
  • We value your privacy. We secure customer information and do not sell or show any other individual or entity your information or transaction history.
  • Our process is simple and professional.
  • We believe in our products. Their quality matched with our service is unparalleled.
  • We are members of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA), American Open Currency Standard (AOCS), North American Collectibles Association (NACA) and part of the largest coin dealer network in the world, the Certified Coin Exchange.

How It Works
  • Visit our website at https://www.amagimetals.com.
  • Look through our hundreds of products. Prices and price discounts are listed on each product page.
  • Add whatever products you want to your shopping cart.
  • Visit your shopping cart for the total and a shipping quote. Prices are displayed in USD. You can pay via credit card, PayPal, bank wire, check/money order, and best of all Bitcoins!
  • When you complete checkout with Bitcoin, you will receive the latest Bitcoin-USD conversion rate with transaction information of where to send the funds to.
  • You will receive a confirmation email, the order will be sent through our processing system and all you have to do is sit back and wait for the shipment to arrive at your doorstep!

Prices can now be displayed in bitcoins through the currency selector on the top right.

Shipping & Handling
  • Shipping times are varying between 1 business day and 6 weeks depending on the products. Backordered products and products with stated shipping times will take longer.
  • Once shipped, domestic orders generally take 3-5 business days to arrive. International orders take between 1-4 weeks, depending on the shipping service you choose and location.
  • Most orders are shipped via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
  • All orders are shipped fully insured.

For resources on precious metals or more detailed information on our products and policies:
About US
Policy Center
Knowledge Center
Bitcoin Center
Blog

We also have an eBay store with over 10,000+ feedback: http://stores.ebay.com/Amagi-Metals. Below are some images of our products:

Questions? Reply to this post, send us a PM or an email at support@amagimetals.com or call us toll free at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F 8-5pm MST. You can also write to us at:

Amagi inc.
7100 Broadway St #1n,
Denver, CO 80221

Be sure to check us out on Facebook, Google +, & Twitter:

http://www.facebook.com/amagimetals
http://www.twitter.com/AmagiMetals
http://www.Instagram.com/AmagiMetals
https://plus.google.com/+Amagimetals

Upcoming Events

Colorado Springs Coin Show
Date: June 26th - 28th
Location: Freedom Financial Services Expo Center, Colorado Springs, CO

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c0ffer

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 06:00:03 PM

Congrats and welcome.

Amagi products are awesome Cheesy

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 06:10:22 PM

Congrats and welcome.

Amagi products are awesome Cheesy

Thank you for the warm welcome!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

So we have a question for the community, should we sell some of our silver/gold $products on the forums here, rather than just on our website?

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:23:14 AM

So we have a question for the community, should we sell some of our silver/gold $products on the forums here, rather than just on our website?
Yep, that'll be awesome! Throwing some products around the auction subforum would be a good way to promote your products.
It's a pity that your collection does not include other conventional products like Maples and Pamp bars - I'm in the market for some too.  Wink
torac
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:19:07 AM

I will be looking forward to make a deal very soon. I need just more time to get more bitcoins to buy from you, it might take a few/several days or so, but I am definitely interested and I continue to watch this thread.
Looks nice!
I hope this thread is real, if anyone who made a transaction with this person can confirm it would be great! Smiley

Do you ship to Romania(Europe)? If yes how much will the shipment cost me? (I want to chose the cheapest form of shipment possible)

Thank you very much for making this thread, it looks extremely professional, stands out and I hope it is just as perfect.
Very nice thread indeed!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:46:55 AM

I have placed an order on your website and paid with paypal. I will post here in this thread my feedback with the experience after I receive it. I am going to buy often from you if all works out fine.
Thank you very much! Awesome service.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 05:55:47 AM

I have placed an order on your website and paid with paypal. I will post here in this thread my feedback with the experience after I receive it. I am going to buy often from you if all works out fine.
Thank you very much! Awesome service.

Thank you for your purchase! I hope we can meet your expectations. Let us know if you have any questions.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:07:06 AM

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 07:43:52 PM

Yep, that'll be awesome! Throwing some products around the auction subforum would be a good way to promote your products.
It's a pity that your collection does not include other conventional products like Maples and Pamp bars - I'm in the market for some too.  Wink

We are expanding our products to include such things as gold and silver Maple Leaves, so be sure to check back frequently!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 05:39:15 PM

Today is the last day to make a purchase (for US buyers) if you want to receive it for Christmas!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 05:09:07 PM

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 06:03:09 PM

Just wanted to pop in & say I've bought a small amount from Amagi before & was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Prices are a bit better than Coinabul anyway (last I looked).

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2012, 09:47:01 PM

Just wanted to pop in & say I've bought a small amount from Amagi before & was very satisfied with the whole experience.

Prices are a bit better than Coinabul anyway (last I looked).

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Our Shipping Center is back up and running, so all orders made between 12/21-12/27 will be shipped today.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 05:28:11 PM

We now have Maples and Pamp Suisse bars on our website!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 06:25:59 PM

We have now added a new selection of 2013 products, including 2013 Gold American Buffalo and 2013 Gold American Eagle.

The BTC price is now shown on the checkout page when you checkout with BTC. We are going to add the ability to switch between USD and BTC prices on all the product pages soon! Thank you to the BTC community for all of your business thus far.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 01:24:54 AM

We have now managed to bring down the price of the 1 ounce silver John Galt rounds to as low as $1.99 over spot, which is less than American Silver Eagles!

AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 01:36:27 AM

Recently placed an order here, paid with bitcoins, fast shipping, nice quality product.

thank you!  Grin

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 03:35:48 PM

Recently placed an order here, paid with bitcoins, fast shipping, nice quality product.

thank you!  Grin

Awesome! Thank you for your business and wonderful feedback. I would also like to add that we hit over 10,000 feedback on eBay (http://stores.ebay.com/Amagi-Metals)! That is over 30,000 eBay customers that we have served. Peaceful voluntary exchange is a wonderful thing!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 08:29:10 PM

If you've made a purchase from us in the past, then you can enter our competition for a chance to win an ounce of silver! Here are the details:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/amagi-metals/win-an-ounce-of-silver/608092032550037

Good luck!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: