Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
kgo

Activity: 548
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 07:15:39 PM

Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

I sure hope not; what a waste of time.

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

If you can't be a bitcoin fanboi on BITCOINtalk, where can you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boscorocks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 08:41:28 PM

Will Amagi Metals ever incorporate Litecoin as a form of payment? I would gladly buy in Litecoin instead of Bitcoin since Litecoin is more resilient to price changes and has faster confirmation.

And that would be your Bitcoin fanboi response.  Good job.  Take it somewhere else.

To those who haven't received your orders - I can promise you guys these guys are top notch.  Just have to have a little patience for the Mints to catch up to the demand that has been created.  I personally will never order from anywhere else.

Thanks. ...on both counts.

Not doubting they're 100% legit. I still can't bring myself to place further orders till I receive something in return though.

I have placed 5 orders since March 31st an nothing is even showing up in USPS tracking system. If I did that on ebay, I would have very low feedback indeed.
covalence

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 08:54:44 PM

I bought the 1 gram of misc metal buffalo collection to see how smooth the process/transaction was. Got it in 7 days, packaged well and product is great. The USPS info took 3 days to show up but was there after. Will order again
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 09:40:30 PM

I have placed 5 orders since March 31st an nothing is even showing up in USPS tracking system. If I did that on ebay, I would have very low feedback indeed.

If you have kept up with the updates here you would know that if your order was placed as of this week you will be experiencing delays 10-15 business days to be exact and if your order contained silver and was placed about 3-4 weeks ago you would also have delays

AM (amagimetals) has the best communication that ive ever experienced out of BTC --> Metal dealers, if your order will be delayed they do their best to notify on their end which is all one can really ask for, it is best to just patient in these situations considering that AM has stated that delays are not just them but many metal dealers due to the recent gold crash

I cannot express enough how amazing my experiences have been with AM but this is because I ordered gold when they were having no delays, I was lucky enough to also catch them before their recent delay notice and am patiently waiting for my order to ship

wait it out if anything happens make a claim these guys have been doing this for a long time for what it seems and staking their reputation for small orders here and there would be bad business, Which is the complete opposite of my experience,

thanks AM once my order comes in ill be buying more gold!!
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 04:07:59 AM

Thank you everyone for your support and business!

We have changed the way we handle customer support inquiries to increase response time. If you have a question or comment, please send us an email to: support@amagimetals.com. At this time we are able to respond to all inquiries within 1 business hour. If you place the inquiry after 5pm, MST, it will be answered on the next business day, unless one of our customer service representatives has no life outside of work (quite a possibility), then you will receive a faster response time.

Our new staff is amazing! We are slowly catching up on orders. Please note for future orders that there is still a delay on Silver Maple Leaves and American Silver Eagle's as the Royal Canadian Mint and US Mint are stop and go with the sales of these to catch up on production as this is a record sales year for these silver coins. This is not an Amagi Metals thing, but an issue that many dealers are having to face recently.

Our 1800 will be back up and running starting Friday morning!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 04:33:08 AM

Not doubting they're 100% legit. I still can't bring myself to place further orders till I receive something in return though.

They're legit.  Just slammed and a bit backordered.  My first order took a while but showed up exactly as advertised.  Very nicely done, Amagi - the Bitcoin integration is absolutely top notch and I've demoed it to a number of people as "How to do bitcoin in a website properly."

So buy your gold & silver on eBay from unknown vendors then and get it faster.

As a business, "We've decided to accept Bitcoin and are now backed up on orders because of the insane demand and volume from Bitcoin" is a good problem to have.

Further, the prices are locked in at order time, so it's not like you have to worry about getting something different.  Though I do wish the 230 peaks and the major price drops on metals had been timed better...  Grin

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 05:57:00 AM

Catching up on orders! Our new staff has been quite helpful with this.

Getting large amounts of silver Maple Leaves, Gold Pamp's, Freedom Girls, and Slave Queens out the door. We have started offering 5 gram gold bars, however they sell so fast we can't keep up with the orders. Thank you everyone for you patience and support.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Super T

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:09:51 AM

Hi - Do you plan to offer 10 tola bars at any point?
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 10:21:11 PM

I got one of my orders (placed on the 10th) in the mail yesterday and it's great. Thanks!

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
NY11giants

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:56:00 AM

just bought 2 pamp 1oz'ers.....
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:53:19 AM

I agree that they shouldn't work on that now while they're so busy that orders are backlogged.

Later though, when they find themselves wanting to attract more orders, I think that adding support for Litecoin payments would be a good thing.  It would open them up to additional business, just like adding Bitcoin support did.

No need to hate.  I don't see how supporting Litecoin will hurt Bitcoin any.  On the contrary, I think they complement each other and strengthen and support each other.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:32:05 PM

I agree that they shouldn't work on that now while they're so busy that orders are backlogged.

Later though, when they find themselves wanting to attract more orders, I think that adding support for Litecoin payments would be a good thing.  It would open them up to additional business, just like adding Bitcoin support did.

No need to hate.  I don't see how supporting Litecoin will hurt Bitcoin any.  On the contrary, I think they complement each other and strengthen and support each other.

+1

Got a tracking number on my first order.

ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:23:12 PM

+1

Got a tracking number on my first order.

Glad to hear this for your order since youve been waiting some time, Im also in the process of waiting but I know AM would come through for you in due time! cant wait to receive mine and leave some more good feedback here but AM is absolutely filling the void of BTC to Metal dealers as professional as people can hope for
td

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:02:03 PM

I sure am pissed about my order. I ordered on the 11th of April. BEFORE the HUGE bullion price drop.

It is now the 23rd. I've been promised that my order is shipping in just the next few days SINCE the 11th of April. Yet, nothing.

I get to eat the huge bullion drop. They are blaming the delays on the bullion drop, they have sooooooo many orders now, they can't keep up. What the hell does that have to do with my order? I ordered before that. You should ship mine first, or refund me the bullion price difference if you don't have it in stock.

I'd like a more sincere response than the whole, it will ship in the next couple of days. Because every single one of those emails has been a lie. You're starting to sound like BFL. Shipping next week!! It sounds from others on here, I'm not the only person being jerked around.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:04:48 PM

I sure am pissed about my order. I ordered on the 11th of April. BEFORE the HUGE bullion price drop.

It is now the 23rd. I've been promised that my order is shipping in just the next few days SINCE the 11th of April. Yet, nothing.

I get to eat the huge bullion drop. They are blaming the delays on the bullion drop, they have sooooooo many orders now, they can't keep up. What the hell does that have to do with my order? I ordered before that. You should ship mine first, or refund me the bullion price difference if you don't have it in stock.

I'd like a more sincere response than the whole, it will ship in the next couple of days. Because every single one of those emails has been a lie. You're starting to sound like BFL. Shipping next week!! It sounds from others on here, I'm not the only person being jerked around.

They're not BFL, they are shipping just behind. I had the same situation as you with my order listed as shipped for a couple weeks. Then I suddenly got a tracking number and two of my 3 orders were shipped, received, and exactly as described. The third order I placed had SAEs on it and those are scarce all over the place, so I'm not at all surprised with that delay.

Be patient, they're no BFL. I think they just underestimated the demand.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 05:53:06 PM

I am not sure what BFL is, however there are huge delays on all products and it's not an Amagi Metals thing, it's an issue with all precious metals dealers currently. In fact entire bullion exchanges are out of gold and silver:

http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2013/04/19/chinese-gold-silver-exchange-society-runs-out-of-gold-importing-from-switzerland-and-london/

We have however, been shipping out thousands of ounces of gold and silver per day and customers are receiving their orders. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

kgo

Activity: 548
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:55:48 PM

I am not sure what BFL is

ButterFly Labs.  An company that is selling ASIC bitcoin miners and is months if not a year overdue on shipping out paid orders.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:50:40 PM

I am not sure what BFL is

ButterFly Labs.  An company that is selling ASIC bitcoin miners and is months if not a year overdue on shipping out paid orders.

Got it. Bitcoins are still only a fraction of our business, although it is starting to become a larger minority. I understand that there are big trust issues in the bitcoin community because one cannot charge-back, however we are getting orders out!

All new, non-AOCS silver products have delays between 3-8 weeks now among all precious metals dealers, including us. AOCS products have delays of 3-5 weeks. If you would like faster orders, we recommend gold. The only gold coins difficult to come by right now are the gold buffalo's however that could change at a moments notice.

Thank you everyone for your business!

lazlopanaflex

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:11:45 PM

If you would like faster orders, we recommend gold.

Hi, just bought some gold, looking forward to getting it fast  Grin

BR,
LP

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:22:57 PM

If you would like faster orders, we recommend gold.

Hi, just bought some gold, looking forward to getting it fast  Grin

BR,
LP

Thank you! We also have another gold bar for immediate shipment as well:

http://www.amagimetals.com/special/1-troy-oz-royal-canadian-mint-gold-bar-0-9999-fine-gold.html

I think we only have one or two left.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: