Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:08:21 PM

What is the status on tenth ounce gold coins? Are they coming in any time soon? (especially Am. Eagles)

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:00:16 PM

What is the status on tenth ounce gold coins? Are they coming in any time soon? (especially Am. Eagles)

We have them listed now!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:01:12 PM

Amagi Metals is now BBB Accredited!

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/bullion-coin-dealers/amagi-metals-in-denver-co-90159651

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
kosmokramer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:25:46 PM

Just wanted to update - after talking with Amagi about my order, we found out one of the coins was out of stock. Changed it for another coin and my whole order shipped immediately and arrived a couple days later. While I would have loved to had been informed when an in-stock coin I ordered went out-of-stock and held up my order, I have to say Amagi customer service is top notch.

I would have no hesitation ordering from this company again. Gorgeous products, fast shipping, and competitive prices. Thanks Amagi!

firstbits: 1kosmo | PGP Public Key
Sioux

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:49:05 PM

Any chance you amagi guys open a shipping department somehwere in europe?
Cause you currently only operate from the USA, right?
nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:07:00 PM

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!

Customs charges reversed, thanks again Smiley

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:57:20 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2013, 01:08:19 AM by btcwhiskey

I would just like to give a quick shout out to amagi.  I had recently had a house fire and needed to change my shipping address while my order was processing.  To my surprise 2 packages showed up today, one containg my order.  And the other was a delicious box of salted honey caramel with a note that said sorry about your house fire, hope these will sweeten your day.  They did, thank you amagi.  Nice company.  I had had some shipping problems with them in the past but forgive and forget I think they are improving a lot as a company.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:35:36 AM

Another fantastic experience with Amagi. You guys are the best.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2013, 04:53:13 PM

the other was a delicious box of salted honey caramel with a note that said sorry about your house fire, hope these will sweeten your day.  They did, thank you amagi.

I'd bet those were from Stateless Sweets. The proprietor works for Amagi now, and yes her stuff is fantastic. I've bought some of her Orange Dark Chocolate with Shire Silver, and it is great with some morning coffee, just put one in your mouth - don't chew - and let the warm coffee melt it into delicious decadence!

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 05:06:32 PM

Just wanted to update - after talking with Amagi about my order, we found out one of the coins was out of stock. Changed it for another coin and my whole order shipped immediately and arrived a couple days later. While I would have loved to had been informed when an in-stock coin I ordered went out-of-stock and held up my order, I have to say Amagi customer service is top notch.

I would have no hesitation ordering from this company again. Gorgeous products, fast shipping, and competitive prices. Thanks Amagi!

Thank you for the great feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

Any chance you amagi guys open a shipping department somehwere in europe?
Cause you currently only operate from the USA, right?

Not at this time. Never know what may happen in the future. We do ship to Europe from the US.

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!

I'm so happy to hear everything worked out! Smiley

Another fantastic experience with Amagi. You guys are the best.

Thank you!
I would just like to give a quick shout out to amagi.  I had recently had a house fire and needed to change my shipping address while my order was processing.  To my surprise 2 packages showed up today, one containg my order.  And the other was a delicious box of salted honey caramel with a note that said sorry about your house fire, hope these will sweeten your day.  They did, thank you amagi.  Nice company.  I had had some shipping problems with them in the past but forgive and forget I think they are improving a lot as a company.

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience. I'm glad the caramels helped brighten your day. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

the other was a delicious box of salted honey caramel with a note that said sorry about your house fire, hope these will sweeten your day.  They did, thank you amagi.

I'd bet those were from Stateless Sweets. The proprietor works for Amagi now, and yes her stuff is fantastic. I've bought some of her Orange Dark Chocolate with Shire Silver, and it is great with some morning coffee, just put one in your mouth - don't chew - and let the warm coffee melt it into delicious decadence!

Yes, it was Stateless Sweets indeed! Smiley

patnor1011

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:44:48 PM

I want to thank to Amagi metals, my order came in today. I was surprised to find nice extra inside, exactly my size. I bought from many dealers, Amagi is one of the best so far. Friendly customer care, we exchanged couple emails. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who want to get something real in hands before fiat money crash down. 
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 07:01:58 PM

Amagi Metals is now offering the 1 Oz 2014 Australian Kookaburra Coin here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/latest-products/1-oz-2014-australian-silver-kookaburra-coin.html

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 07:02:24 PM

I want to thank to Amagi metals, my order came in today. I was surprised to find nice extra inside, exactly my size. I bought from many dealers, Amagi is one of the best so far. Friendly customer care, we exchanged couple emails. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who want to get something real in hands before fiat money crash down. 

Happy you liked the shirt! Smiley

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:42:57 PM

Hi I recently made a purchase from your site and I was curious about the 'Bitcoin Processing Fee' and what it entails.  I searched around the site but never found a mention of it.  Could you please give a synopsis of its use?  Thanks again and I cannot wait to get my order.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 09:34:05 PM

Hi I recently made a purchase from your site and I was curious about the 'Bitcoin Processing Fee' and what it entails.  I searched around the site but never found a mention of it.  Could you please give a synopsis of its use?  Thanks again and I cannot wait to get my order.

Here's where you can find a bit of information on the fee amounts:

http://www.amagimetals.com/policy/payment

The Bitcoin Processing Fee is paid to our Payment Processor for using their services.

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:59:24 PM

Ah there it is!   Now why couldn't I find it earlier.  Thanks very much.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 02:26:07 PM

Ah there it is!   Now why couldn't I find it earlier.  Thanks very much.

You're very welcome!

fourd00rgtz

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:33:31 PM

I gave up on the morons an paid it, sonofab*  I was told on the phone that I had to submit a written form detailing the error and they denied my appeal. Did you get it solved via the phone only or did it involve paperwork too?

Anything else Amagi can better do to avoid this? looking at another order and don't want to go through this again.

---ALSO, was browsing last night, no problems. And this afternoon there's no BTC option under the currencies that was there just last night, what gives?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 10:58:45 PM

I gave up on the morons an paid it, sonofab*  I was told on the phone that I had to submit a written form detailing the error and they denied my appeal. Did you get it solved via the phone only or did it involve paperwork too?

Anything else Amagi can better do to avoid this? looking at another order and don't want to go through this again.

---ALSO, was browsing last night, no problems. And this afternoon there's no BTC option under the currencies that was there just last night, what gives?

We're getting that fixed. Currently upgrading our website and server for better security.

EzCheese

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:28:30 AM

We're getting that fixed. Currently upgrading our website and server for better security.

Fixing the BTC purchase option?  (please please say you mean this)  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: