Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:05:10 AM

Just made a BTC trade for some gold n silver with them..I'll post feedback,when it lands.

Thank you for your business. With the huge surge in bitcoin sales we are hiring again! More details to come!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:12:45 AM

Will you be stocking the Suns Of Liberty ounces? Any idea of a date for these?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BigBitz

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

$3K of Metal for 6BTC?

Is this a joke?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Bitweasil

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

$3K of Metal for 6BTC?

Is this a joke?

In which direction?  Bitcoin prices are very high but very unstable right now. Smiley

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 09:45:19 PM

Will you be stocking the Suns Of Liberty ounces? Any idea of a date for these?

Yes we are thinking about it. From what we understand they are still working the process out. We may also be visiting their facilities in February! Which brings us to the next subject.

Stephen Macaskill, owner of Amagi Metals, will be giving two talks at Liberty Forum in New Hampshire in February. One talk will be on the Foundation for Economic Education and the other will be on precious metals and bitcoin. We hope to see you there!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:24:38 AM

$3K of Metal for 6BTC?

Is this a joke?

It's Bitpay's exchange rate, nothing Amagi can do about it. Bitpay was much higher yesterday. I was able to get a transaction at $639.99 mid-day. It was over $700 at some point yesterday. It's currently at $513 https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates.
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:33:51 PM

How long does it typically take to send out gold coins after payment?

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
mxxx363

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:51:19 PM

Here's my review:

I ordered a couple thousand worth of PM and it arrived today. Packaging and quality of the goods were excellent.

However, their shipping times are awful.  It took them over a week just to get my items shipped. This was a few days over the posted shipping times. I opened a support ticket and a representative assured me they would be going out last week.  They never got sent out until this Monday.  I don't like to spend my money on places that aren't going to keep their word.

Their silver rounds are some of the cheapest on the BTC market.

If they could fix their shipping time issues they would be one of the best. For now though, i'll be placing my orders with Agora.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 08:26:52 PM

Here's my review:

I ordered a couple thousand worth of PM and it arrived today. Packaging and quality of the goods were excellent.

However, their shipping times are awful.  It took them over a week just to get my items shipped. This was a few days over the posted shipping times. I opened a support ticket and a representative assured me they would be going out last week.  They never got sent out until this Monday.  I don't like to spend my money on places that aren't going to keep their word.

Their silver rounds are some of the cheapest on the BTC market.

If they could fix their shipping time issues they would be one of the best. For now though, i'll be placing my orders with Agora.

Thank you for the thorough feedback! It is much appreciated. Even though the industry standard is shipping in 2-3 weeks, we typically ship in 3-5 business days, and often in just 24 hours after payment has cleared. The influx from Bitcoin sales has us hiring again to help meet your expectations.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:01:56 PM

Any idea when you will be getting more Copper bars in stock?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 06:49:08 PM

We have copper bars listed here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/base-metals/copper

Was there a particular type of copper bar you were interested in?

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:42:44 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 02:33:18 AM by DebitMe

Looking at that page, it seems they are all out of stock except for the "crazy horse" rounds.  Everything else says out of stock and I cannot add it to my cart.  I was looking for the big half pound to pound bars.

In fact, looking at all of your base metals seems to show an out of stock sign.  I was also interested in some titanium, and I don't want to order my silver until I can have it all delivered at once.  Any idea on when these will be replenished?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:21:57 AM

I love you guys.

Do you plan on getting Britannias, NZ Kiwis, Philharmonikers, or any other 'exotic' national silver bullion coins in? I've heard the UAE now has a coin? I'd like to start collecting for every country that has them.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:02:07 PM

Got my order in
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:11:43 PM

when are you getting that prospectors gold & gems back instock..
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:40:33 AM

Looking at that page, it seems they are all out of stock except for the "crazy horse" rounds.  Everything else says out of stock and I cannot add it to my cart.  I was looking for the big half pound to pound bars.

In fact, looking at all of your base metals seems to show an out of stock sign.  I was also interested in some titanium, and I don't want to order my silver until I can have it all delivered at once.  Any idea on when these will be replenished?

I see what you mean! This is an error. I have our web development team working on this and it should be corrected this evening.

I love you guys.

Do you plan on getting Britannias, NZ Kiwis, Philharmonikers, or any other 'exotic' national silver bullion coins in? I've heard the UAE now has a coin? I'd like to start collecting for every country that has them.

The 2013 Coinage is getting a bit more difficult to get a hold of towards the end of year from our suppliers. However, all the 2014 versions are coming out shortly. I'll be sure to note your suggestions.

Got my order in

Happy all arrived well!

when are you getting that prospectors gold & gems back instock..

These come in and out of stock. We work with the business that makes them and we are able to custom order if you have a large order.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:41:45 AM

Amagi Metals Bitcoin processing fee has now dropped to 0.021%!

barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:39:42 AM

Is that correct - 0.021% ? Meaning if you place an order for $1000, the Bitcoin fee is 21 cents ?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 05:09:28 AM

Is that correct - 0.021% ? Meaning if you place an order for $1000, the Bitcoin fee is 21 cents ?

That is correct! It used to be 1.021%, we dropped it by 1% to 0.021%, and may get rid of it completely as BitPay's fee structure has now changed.

EzCheese

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:14:53 PM

Aw man, just after I made an order on Friday.  Tongue

Hopefully I'll get my box from you guys before turkey day!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: