Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:01:30 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 04:15:34 PM by amagimetals

You are very welcome! Thank you for the request.

Have had a couple good experiences with them now. Took about a week total to receive the products. Smooth transactions. Didn't acid test yet, but based on what I've heard I'm sure they're probably fine.
Hey amagi, any plans to carry palladium?

Palladium is definitely a possibility to add to the inventory on our website this year. We'll update you here when this happens.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:25:08 PM

Got my 2 swans  Grin...
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:17:10 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 01:28:10 AM by Tirapon

Just completed another successful purchase  Smiley

Took a few days before the order was shipped, but I did get tracking as soon as it was sent out. I wasn't worried because I have bought from these guys before and the service was top quality. Parcel arrived in pretty good time and everything which I had ordered was there.

I have just placed another order - I think something might have gone wrong during checkout though - sent BTC to the specified address but instead of getting a confirmation message, the site took me back to the start of the checkout process Huh

Anyway, I'm sure it will be fine, I feel I'm in safe hands with Amagi Metals.
salfter

Activity: 651

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:28:53 AM

I bought a mix of Sic Semper Tyrannis rounds and American Silver Eagles to give out as Christmas presents.  They went over really well, packed in an airtite (had to order those elsewhere to get larger ones to fit the ASEs...these guys have sizes to fit nearly anything) in a small box with a little write-up on the coin/round mostly cribbed from the Amagi website. Maybe I should've taken pictures before giving them away. :-)

More recently, I picked up some junk silver to have smaller denominations on hand.  What arrived was mostly half-dollars, with a few quarters and dimes.  There were four different half-dollar designs in there, going as far back as 1900, and maybe two designs each for the quarters and dimes.  Neat stuff from a collectible standpoint, even if some of them are heavily worn.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

I put in a small order with amagi recently.  I ordered 4 different types of silver and a fractional gold bar.  These are my results.

Ordered - 1/5
Claimed it shipped - 1/10
Actually shipped - 1/14 (tracking shows early in the morning, so it was likely shipped late 1/13)

Items are still in transit, though it is up to USPS at this point.  I'm sure the order is correct and will update if for some reason it isn't.  People seemed to be concerned with how long it takes so that's why I posted this info.

I ordered 5 different types of items and two different types of metals, which I would assume has a higher probability of being delayed.  Items were shipped in 6-7 business days, 9 days total.  This doesn't seem too outrageous at all to me.  My friend had a cash order with provident, and while I can't remember the exact dates, it seemed to be about as long.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:56:32 PM

I put in a small order with amagi recently.  I ordered 4 different types of silver and a fractional gold bar.  These are my results.

Ordered - 1/5
Actually shipped - 1/14 (tracking shows early in the morning, so it was likely shipped late 1/13)

Items are still in transit, though it is up to USPS at this point.  I'm sure the order is correct and will update if for some reason it isn't.  People seemed to be concerned with how long it takes so that's why I posted this info.

I ordered 5 different types of items and two different types of metals, which I would assume has a higher probability of being delayed.  Items were shipped in 6-7 business days, 9 days total.  This doesn't seem too outrageous at all to me.  My friend had a cash order with provident, and while I can't remember the exact dates, it seemed to be about as long.

That's nice and all, but how did you pay for your order?
BTCHero

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:13:17 PM

I assumed it would have been obvious that I used bitcoins.

Speaking of which it was very smooth, I had never used bitpay before.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 06:11:23 PM

Got my 2 swans  Grin...

Looking good!

Just completed another successful purchase  Smiley

Took a few days before the order was shipped, but I did get tracking as soon as it was sent out. I wasn't worried because I have bought from these guys before and the service was top quality. Parcel arrived in pretty good time and everything which I had ordered was there.

I have just placed another order - I think something might have gone wrong during checkout though - sent BTC to the specified address but instead of getting a confirmation message, the site took me back to the start of the checkout process Huh

If you haven't already, please e-mail us at support@amagimetals.com. We can verify the order was established.
I bought a mix of Sic Semper Tyrannis rounds and American Silver Eagles to give out as Christmas presents.  They went over really well, packed in an airtite (had to order those elsewhere to get larger ones to fit the ASEs...these guys have sizes to fit nearly anything) in a small box with a little write-up on the coin/round mostly cribbed from the Amagi website. Maybe I should've taken pictures before giving them away. :-)

More recently, I picked up some junk silver to have smaller denominations on hand.  What arrived was mostly half-dollars, with a few quarters and dimes.  There were four different half-dollar designs in there, going as far back as 1900, and maybe two designs each for the quarters and dimes.  Neat stuff from a collectible standpoint, even if some of them are heavily worn.

We do get a lot of interesting 90% silver coins in! Glad everything arrived nicely. We do carry the 1 oz American Eagle Air-tites, however they are not listed on our website currently. If you're interested in adding these to your order feel free to check-out with the 1 oz air-tites on our website and follow-up with an e-mail or a phone call and we can swap them out for the correct size.

Ordered - 1/5

I was a bit over zealous with how much shipping I thought we could get done Friday and printed off a few too many for our shipping team. Glad they got this out on Monday for you!

I assumed it would have been obvious that I used bitcoins.

Speaking of which it was very smooth, I had never used bitpay before.

Happy to hear your transaction went smoothly!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
jj30

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:02:09 PM

We asked for a working number and checked if it was working because you pointed out that it was not in an e-mail to us. When this is brought to our attention we must follow through with obtaining the correct information so we can comply with shipping company policies, insurance requirements, and law as we would like to remain in business and continue serving our customers.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with your experience as we strive to make every customer happy within our means.

The government is not your friend.

Not just the US Government. Look around you. No matter what government is yours, they have all become corrupt entities.  "There is a war going on outside that no man is safe from."

Now, if you want to sleep at night, knowing that you were just following orders, do so. "My superior told me to put the people on trains for showers, and that's just what I did."

Oh, you think Goodwin's law is an exaggeration?! Well, herein lies our argument! The likelihood that Uncle Sam was going to find out that I had confessed to giving a fake number was remote. Though there was no danger, you chose "to play it safe." Whom do you serve?

Hey, you know what? I smoked weed and don't live in Colorado. Now, who's going to know that I told you this? Uh-oh, it's online!! You better do something!! You're legally liable now! You better go run and tell someone! When the State finds out that you had prior knowledge and did nothing!!! You could be fined or spend a few hours in jail!!!! OHHHH NOOOOO!!!

My experience with Amagi metals was cowardice. Utter cowardice. And ignorance. I believe they think that the US Government is their friend. Here to protect them. From people who don't want to give their real phone numbers out and buy gold with bitcoin to fund such projects as "Chicken Lunch" and "Groupon Frozen Yogurt". Like me.

OH MAN I'VE SAID TOO MUCH. THE ENTIRE OP IS IN DANGER.
Tirapon

Activity: 898

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

Just completed another successful purchase  Smiley

If you haven't already, please e-mail us at support@amagimetals.com. We can verify the order was established.

I emailed support yesterday, got a response today. The order has been placed on my account, just awaiting confirmation that the payment was received and then my order should be marked as processing. I'll update when I get tracking.

Thanks!
Eb0la

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:10:34 PM

Too much ACID for you buddy.. If you don't like the policy, don't order.. simple as that.. you have the choice.

Not just the US Government. Look around you. No matter what government is yours, they have all become corrupt entities.  "There is a war going on outside that no man is safe from."

Now, if you want to sleep at night, knowing that you were just following orders, do so. "My superior told me to put the people on trains for showers, and that's just what I did."

Oh, you think Goodwin's law is an exaggeration?! Well, herein lies our argument! The likelihood that Uncle Sam was going to find out that I had confessed to giving a fake number was remote. Though there was no danger, you chose "to play it safe." Whom do you serve?

Hey, you know what? I smoked weed and don't live in Colorado. Now, who's going to know that I told you this? Uh-oh, it's online!! You better do something!! You're legally liable now! You better go run and tell someone! When the State finds out that you had prior knowledge and did nothing!!! You could be fined or spend a few hours in jail!!!! OHHHH NOOOOO!!!

My experience with Amagi metals was cowardice. Utter cowardice. And ignorance. I believe they think that the US Government is their friend. Here to protect them. From people who don't want to give their real phone numbers out and buy gold with bitcoin to fund such projects as "Chicken Lunch" and "Groupon Frozen Yogurt". Like me.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:36:12 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 10:06:34 PM by amagimetals

Too much ACID for you buddy.. If you don't like the policy, don't order.. simple as that.. you have the choice.

Not just the US Government. Look around you. No matter what government is yours, they have all become corrupt entities.  "There is a war going on outside that no man is safe from."

Correct. You do have the choice to order with us or not. Thank you for pointing that out, Eb0la. Also, I want to point out again that our insurance company requires this information. With an incorrect phone number any claim that we would submit could be denied in case of a lost shipment.

If you smoking weed in another state had anything to do with our business, I could see how your analogy would apply. Thank you for the dialogue. I wish you great experiences with whomever you choose to purchase from in the future.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:51:29 PM

Just to report. It took a long time and was not a flawless execution, but in the end I did get my gold. The website said they had 10oz. bars in stock. Not sure why it took them over a week to put them in the mail?

Whatever. I may use them again.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:48:14 AM

I ordered from them on January 11, 2014

I got the shipping info on January 13, 2014

It is currently being sorted by USPS.

No real issue other than the site being down on the 12th kind of scared me.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
redwine77

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

Ok sounds good, I think palladium is going to be a metal to watch in the next few years. I'd tell you to rush out and stock it but I assume demand from individuals(people outside the auto industry) isn't huge at the moment.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 03:48:27 PM

I ordered from them on January 11, 2014

I got the shipping info on January 13, 2014

It is currently being sorted by USPS.

No real issue other than the site being down on the 12th kind of scared me.

Happy to hear everything is moving quickly with your shipment! We had an internet outage in our offices that morning too. Not the best Monday. 

Ok sounds good, I think palladium is going to be a metal to watch in the next few years. I'd tell you to rush out and stock it but I assume demand from individuals(people outside the auto industry) isn't huge at the moment.

We've actually had quite a few requests for this. It's on the to do list for the year, definitely.

Dragonlord

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:02:45 AM

I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked
Why would it cost $116.38 to ship a 1 oz coin to Canada via FedEx (the only choice given)?
Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 12:04:27 AM

Just an update!

Received my 1 Gram Gold Perth Bar today!

Thanks Amagi!

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 12:05:05 AM

I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked
Why would it cost $116.38 to ship a 1 oz coin to Canada via FedEx (the only choice given)?

Because of customs probably.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:45:24 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 05:33:17 PM by amagimetals

I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked

We're working on a new website and working on new shipping options for our international customers. This should be up and running towards the end of the month. Thank you for your patience.
Just an update!

Received my 1 Gram Gold Perth Bar today!

Thanks Amagi!

Glad everything arrived well. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: