Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:07:00 PM

They shipped mine in 2 business days, not sure why yours is taking longer sorry.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jsgayo

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:13:10 PM

天城产品是真棒

amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

How long do confirm emails take? Or is that the bitpay invoice? Paid for some silver in btc(first time, yay Smiley and it said paid, and got the invoice. I haven't gotten a confirm email from you guys and its at 6 confirms now. When should I start getting worried?

Confirmation e-mails are broken for Bitcoin payments on our website currently and will be fixed when we release our new website tentatively dated for April 21st. If you have an account you can log-in and confirm the order is there or if you have checked out as a guest feel free to e-mail support@amagimetals.com with the request for your records. We'd be happy to help with that!

I never got an email. My status did change in their system though.

HOWEVER, I ordered Sunday March 16th, it's late int he evening Thursday March 20th and my order still says "Processing"... since bitcoin transfers almost immediately... I don't understand why 4 business days later my order hasn't shipped. Not making me feel very comfortable on my first order. I asked Monday and they replied to me Tuesday and said "We typically ship orders in 3-5 business days from the payment clearing date." I'm assuming payment clearing date is the bitcoins hitting them waiting for the bitcoins to convert to fiat... even still, 3-5 business days to ship is a bit excessive as I normally order my bullion from another company with credit and they ship same or next business day depending on when I get my order in.

It's typical in this industry to have shipments shipped out 1-2 weeks after cleared payment. We strive to ship in 3-5 business days after the payment has been credited to us/invoice confirmed through our payment processor which occurs the same day payment is made. We maintain competitive pricing and service with this process.

How do you check your status? I checked out as a guest, regretting it now lol. All I've got is a bitpay invoice, and a email from them after I made a account confirming that.

Ah, probably can't. I registered because I intend to be a semi-regular customer if they ship to bleed off excess bitcoin.

Feel free to e-mail us! Otherwise, you will receive a tracking notification when your order is queued for shipment.

UGH. Well lets just see. IF amagi ships, they earned my trust  Grin

I'm sure they will, it just seems like they want to have cash in hand before they ship anything. Which is kinda meh. I could understand if they were just starting up but I've seen them claim around the net they've done over a million in bitcoin transactions alone, they should be able to ship order as they come in, not several business days after the transaction settles. They either need to hire more staff or manage their finances a bit better. If I don't get an order out next business day for my business I have customers raising hell and legitimately threatening to go to a competitor.

Don't need cash in hand, just not need to confirm the payment came through to our payment processor which is all done within a few hours of the transaction being confirmed.

Please e-mail us for an update regarding your order, I'd like to see how we can help with expediting this for your customers and to ensure this is in the mail today if it has not already left our office.

We have our shipping times (the 3-5 business days) listed on our website to help with customer expectations.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
ryanmnercer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:31:32 PM

It's not 'typical' in my experience. I weekly place orders with a competitor that doesn't take bitcoin and the latest they ever get out is 2nd business day. I also worked in a coin shop for years and when we seldom had internet orders they would go out usually that day. This is 5th business day and no tracking yet, just makes me pretty antsy when I paid bitcoin (that your received within 10 minutes).

I'm sure you mean well but if you want people to trust you with bitcoin transactions it might help if you either increase your on-hand inventory or hire another person or two for your product processing team. One of bitcoin's major attractions is the fact it's essentially instantaneous and doesn't take days for the merchant to deposit to the store's bank account. From one business owner to another, you risk losing a lot of return customers, or would be customers that see such experiences, by taking a week to ship. Might want to pass that up the chain to the owner(s), as I assume they like making money. At these speeds I can convert btc to fiat and go to any number of local dealers in my city and purchase at similar rates.

Buy peptides with BTC
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

It's not 'typical' in my experience. I weekly place orders with a competitor that doesn't take bitcoin and the latest they ever get out is 2nd business day. I also worked in a coin shop for years and when we seldom had internet orders they would go out usually that day. This is 5th business day and no tracking yet, just makes me pretty antsy when I paid bitcoin (that your received within 10 minutes).

I'm sure you mean well but if you want people to trust you with bitcoin transactions it might help if you either increase your on-hand inventory or hire another person or two for your product processing team. One of bitcoin's major attractions is the fact it's essentially instantaneous and doesn't take days for the merchant to deposit to the store's bank account. From one business owner to another, you risk losing a lot of return customers, or would be customers that see such experiences, by taking a week to ship. Might want to pass that up the chain to the owner(s), as I assume they like making money. At these speeds I can convert btc to fiat and go to any number of local dealers in my city and purchase at similar rates.

I definitely appreciate your feedback about our process and I'm impressed with the experiences you have had as they are much different from ours, even with coin shops. We've had local customers tell us they've waited weeks for a Monster Box order at local coin shops as well as customers we ship to complain about other online bullion dealers 3 week plus wait time and order minimums. The Bitcoin community has definitely been pushing us towards faster shipping times, however our low premiums/shipping and handling charges and customer service are available in part to the (in my opinion, pretty quick) shipping times.

*payments go through our payment processor Bitpay. These are not credited or even viewable by us in our ledger for several hours.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
precrime3

Activity: 84

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:58:06 PM

I will email with link to invoice, for an update on order later today. Thanks amagi!

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

I will email with link to invoice, for an update on order later today. Thanks amagi!

I look forward to hearing from you!

ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:17:32 PM

My order was shipped today, 5th business day after ordering. Tracking was provided, once goods deliver I'll report back to this thread giving Amagi my seal of approval or not.

Buy peptides with BTC
precrime3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:48:26 PM

Got the email, a lot more at ease xD. Is there a way to track the shipping?

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 04:07:05 PM

Cheesy

We'll be launching a campaign this Spring to help investors learn more about precious metals and cryptocurrencies. We'll be covering questions from anyone out there...some via Youtube others on our blog. Feel free to send in any questions you might have about precious metal investing, converting crypto to gold/silver and anything else you want to learn more about to become a smarter investor!

Check out our End the Fed round that you can buy with Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin (silver prices are down, so this is a great time to jump in)! http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/rounds/end-the-fed

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 04:48:38 PM

Got the email, a lot more at ease xD. Is there a way to track the shipping?

Absolutely! Once your package is queued for shipping you'll receive a tracking notification via e-mail.

precrime3

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 05:28:20 PM

Alright thanks amgai! I think you just earned a loyal customer Smiley

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:54:45 PM

Alright thanks amgai! I think you just earned a loyal customer Smiley

Happy to hear that! Smiley Thank you for your business!

ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:57:42 PM

My order came yesterday, finally got around to checking it out today.

Packaging great, product great. Amagi has my seal of approval.

Buy peptides with BTC
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:36:16 PM

My order came yesterday, finally got around to checking it out today.

Packaging great, product great. Amagi has my seal of approval.

That's great! Thank you for the feedback. Smiley

precrime3

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

My tracking number (already sent another ticket, posting here as well) says that the package has been delivered to my location (not disclosing) but I have not received it. It says it was delivered here like an hour ago, does that mean its inbound to my house or what?

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

My tracking number (already sent another ticket, posting here as well) says that the package has been delivered to my location (not disclosing) but I have not received it. It says it was delivered here like an hour ago, does that mean its inbound to my house or what?

Call the shipping company? LOL!
ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

Call the shipping company? LOL!

Indeed. One of the 3-letter carriers that delivers to my house... the driver will scan packages as delivered before he delivers them... then they will usually mysteriouslly show up on the porch between 7pm and 11pm. I think he scans everything as delivered and either screws around all day or works another job then goes and delivers after traffic has died down for the day.

Buy peptides with BTC
skilo

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:00:11 AM

You guys should make a silver or gold Xerxes head coin, I would totally buy it if you did.

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:45:59 PM

We are offering Jimmy Fallon a bitcoin from Amagi Metals. Let's see if he gets ours message!

Did you know Fallon was a bit of a tech geek before he entered the comedy game? He studied Computer Science in college and has a love for software/computers.

http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2014/03/31/jimmy-fallon-bitcoin-waiting/

Spread the word and maybe Jimmy will discuss Bitcoin on Late Night!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: