Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins  (Read 135740 times)
Stale

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:37:37 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 06:13:19 PM by Stale

Is Amagimetals down for anyone else? I placed my first order a few days ago, and now the site seems to have been down for around the last day or so.

Fyi - Just flushed my DNS cache and they seem to be back online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:58:46 PM

Down for me as well.  Give them time to fix it.  Smiley

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

My first experience hasn't been stellar. I ordered a week ago and the coins still have not shipped and I was told that they probably won't for another week. They have my BTC so what is the issue?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:13:03 PM

Is Amagimetals down for anyone else? I placed my first order a few days ago, and now the site seems to have been down for around the last day or so.

Down for me too....  The criminal organization of police has attacked them.... :S ?.. Oooh I hate the pigs and their masters.
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

We're meeting with the CEO of Amagi Metals in a few hours and we're taking 1-2 questions from the community. Post your ideas here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=883527.0

amagimetals (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501

:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:53:34 PM

My first experience hasn't been stellar. I ordered a week ago and the coins still have not shipped and I was told that they probably won't for another week. They have my BTC so what is the issue?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing. If you want to provide me with your order number if you haven't checked into the shipping delay, I'd love to check it out for you and move this along as fast as possible.

As we move over to another inventory system that better suits our website, we have experienced some delays in wholesale shipments and shipments from our vault due to inventory errors. We are working diligently to catch up on the batch of delayed orders, and would love to make sure you receive your order as soon as possible. I'd love to offer you a free shipping code for your next order. Email us at support@amagimetals.com so we can make a note on your account.

Have a great day and thank you so much for your business.

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
Join us on: Facebook - Twitter - Google Plus
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:59:51 PM

Bummer that I missed the free shipping this weekend. Just had a full cart but I guess Ill wait till my last order shows up before I make another.

I ordered 5 Silver dollars this weekend thinking that I would get the free shipping, but the code must have been broken because it never would apply.
Not a huge deal though, the 2014 silver dollars were still a great price, so even with 2.95 shipping, I ended up paying just LESS than $100 for 5 of them.
Very happy with the purchase.

I bet if you contacted them about that they'd have no problem fixing you up with a refund for the shipping. They're great with customer service.

We would be happy to refund you for the shipping cost!

AmagiMetals.com is a global eCommerce precious metals retailer and advocates for free markets, free choice, financial responsibility, and sound money.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:00:23 PM

Magi ?

How can I help ya? Smiley

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:01:26 PM

December 10, 2014
For immediate release:

Bitpay just released statistics from this year's Bitcoin Black Friday. While the day in its entirety saw an 11% decline, there were many victories to highlight. First and foremost, the amount of merchants that participated this year, through BitPay, increased 82%!  It meant more competition to be seen as a vendor, but also emphasized the increased interest and overall adoption of Bitcoin.

Amagi Metals hit a record in transactions on Bitcoin Black Friday and was mentioned as one of the top performing store fronts through BitPay. CEO, Stephen Macaskill, commented:

"It was incredible to see us outperform competitors on Bitcoin Black Friday, and while it wasn't quite as exciting as last year, Amagi Metals is still a trusted source to buy gold with Bitcoin. We really have our loyal customers and the Bitcoin community to thank for that."

Although Bitcoin Black Friday deals have expired, be sure to keep an eye out on what Amagi has in store for the rest of 2014. Word on the streets is there is free silver involved!

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:01:32 PM

Moar utube videos plzzzz!!! Cheesy.

I should of looked into where you were located before I came down to Denver(Fort Collins) for training.. Sad.  
alienesb

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

December 10, 2014
For immediate release:

Bitpay just released statistics from this year's Bitcoin Black Friday. While the day in its entirety saw an 11% decline, there were many victories to highlight. First and foremost, the amount of merchants that participated this year, through BitPay, increased 82%!  It meant more competition to be seen as a vendor, but also emphasized the increased interest and overall adoption of Bitcoin.

Amagi Metals hit a record in transactions on Bitcoin Black Friday and was mentioned as one of the top performing store fronts through BitPay. CEO, Stephen Macaskill, commented:

"It was incredible to see us outperform competitors on Bitcoin Black Friday, and while it wasn't quite as exciting as last year, Amagi Metals is still a trusted source to buy gold with Bitcoin. We really have our loyal customers and the Bitcoin community to thank for that."

Although Bitcoin Black Friday deals have expired, be sure to keep an eye out on what Amagi has in store for the rest of 2014. Word on the streets is there is free silver involved!

That's awesome, too bad I still haven't received the coins I ordered on that day. Can't say I'm happy about this.
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:03:19 PM

Moar utube videos plzzzz!!! Cheesy.

I should of looked into where you were located before I came down to Denver(Fort Collins) for training.. Sad.  

Aw, man! You should have! Hopefully next time you are in the area you can stop by. We now have a Bitcoin ATM in the showroom. We are working on more interviews and youtube videos in the near future. Perhaps even with a Bitcoin star...more to come!

https://www.youtube.com/user/AmagiMetals

amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:04:12 PM

December 10, 2014
For immediate release:

That's awesome, too bad I still haven't received the coins I ordered on that day. Can't say I'm happy about this.

What is your order #? I'd love to look into this for you.

alienesb

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

December 10, 2014
For immediate release:

Order # 121391
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:01:13 PM

December 10, 2014
For immediate release:

Order # 121391

Hi Alienesb,

For privacy reasons, I have updated you in a private message. Thank you for reaching out.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 06:27:40 AM

Bummer that I missed the free shipping this weekend. Just had a full cart but I guess Ill wait till my last order shows up before I make another.

I ordered 5 Silver dollars this weekend thinking that I would get the free shipping, but the code must have been broken because it never would apply.
Not a huge deal though, the 2014 silver dollars were still a great price, so even with 2.95 shipping, I ended up paying just LESS than $100 for 5 of them.
Very happy with the purchase.

I bet if you contacted them about that they'd have no problem fixing you up with a refund for the shipping. They're great with customer service.

We would be happy to refund you for the shipping cost!

Awesome...I already thought I had a great deal, this is even better. My BTC address to send the $2.95 is: 17AQrNvKbvgYf67jbK5YzNMcyGLvXhjm2G

Order Summary

Order Date: November 30, 2014 2:57:57 PM MST
 Order Number:121424

Billing Address: xxxxxx Tinsxxx
 xxxxx Cxxxxl Ave.
 Saint Louis, Missouri, xxxxx
 United States
 T: xxxxxxxxxx
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 05:01:57 PM

This holiday season we have one of Santa's special helpers staying in our shipping facility (https://www.amagimetals.com/info/the-silver-elf-encounters/ to read the full story on how this all came about). He has some exciting plans in store for the customers of Amagi Metals. So without further ado,The Silver Elf:

Read more about the promotion here:

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ac73305f55e11670d89c32351&id=e8226cc90c&e=2ca9a036b9

tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

Just released a sweet interview with the CEO of Amagi Metals! Learn about Stephen Macaskill's 2017 plans, the possibility of a custom Bitcoin round, and more! We have some giveaway instructions in here too - you can win Bitcoin, silver, and other awesome prizes!

Tune in!
YMB Christmas Day 3: Amagi Metals CEO, Stephen Macaskill

alienesb

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

Are silver eagles back in stock and shipping yet?
amagimetals (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:57:52 PM

Are silver eagles back in stock and shipping yet?

We will have a batch of Eagles in stock this Friday. They will be shipping Friday as soon as they arrive!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: