Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to live forever  (Read 2841 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:08:11 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 10:49:48 PM by dank

You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

Unconditional love is all you need.  Feel it, don't think it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markodude

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:17:44 PM

deep
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:46:48 PM

But I love food Sad

underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:58:24 PM

I only wish you would stop eating.  Then maybe you would starve and smoothie would be our biggest problem.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Fcx35x10

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

why not freeze yourself for over a 1000 years like Fry from futurama? :p
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:52:34 PM

... Now is the time to believe. ...
Fine with me ... I'll return later.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 05:32:07 PM

Did your parents pay your rent yet?  Are they still mad you tried to sell their Rolex? 
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:07:38 PM

Your ego is leaking again.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:13:27 PM

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking
*snip*
Can I have your stuff then?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:18:37 PM

How to live forever:

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Pirate@40 promised the world. Jesus can deliver.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:51:18 PM

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.
I'll believe that when you can power a steam engine with your love. Until then, I'll keep eating food, you can keep eating nothing, and we'll see who lives longer.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:07:04 AM

How to live forever:
1. Don't die.

There is no 2.
Congratulations, you're immortal! If you ever do die, you're not immortal anymore.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:49:06 AM

"you don't need food, all you need is love"
dank... go love yourself!  Cheesy

seriously tho, who put this nonsense in your head?
love is gr8 and all, but COME ON!
Go tell a man who is starving all he needs is love...

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 06:48:04 AM

1. Claim you stop eating on Thanksgiving
2. Predict devastation of the East Coast
3. ...
4. Explain that you went on a walk about, stopped eating for a couple hours
5. Explain that you must start eating again to gather strenght to rape your soulmate
6. Explain that the very specific tsunami you predicted that would destroy the East Coast is in fact love
7. ...
8. Profit?

Oh dank, I miss the hookah thread, come on, entertain us better than your current insipid crap...
repentance

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:00:58 AM

Oh dank, I miss the hookah thread, come on, entertain us better than your current insipid crap...

I'm sure dank's robo-trips acid dreams are endlessly entertaining to him.  They seem to have distracted him from updating his lending thread to reflect this month's repayments.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:06:46 AM

I'm sure dank's robo-trips acid dreams are endlessly entertaining to him.  They seem to have distracted him from updating his lending thread to reflect this month's repayments.

Yeah, but come on, solving the energy crisis through masturbation is way too much like the kind of stuff a drunken hobo babbles about. If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be affraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

As for the repayments, we should ask the guy who was in for 75BTC, but my guess is that he has a shinny new Rolex on his wrist at the moment.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 07:25:51 AM

rape your soulmate

...Wait, what?!

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
repentance

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:39:32 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 08:14:55 AM by repentance

As for the repayments, we should ask the guy who was in for 75BTC, but my guess is that he has a shiny new Rolex on his wrist at the moment.

I hope dank's friend has got plenty of things left to sell next time dank's rent is due.

If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be afraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

Dank Spank, renewable energy at its finest.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 08:57:32 AM

If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be afraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

Dank Spank, renewable energy at its finest.

Technically, you can do that. Just have Google Maps plot all the sperm banks along your route, and nearby gas stations.

Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:43:49 PM

I want to live forever by dying, and as as I die I'll use magic(magick?), to curse the world, and the living to become a lich.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: