Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to live forever  (Read 2841 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:08:11 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 10:49:48 PM by dank

You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

Unconditional love is all you need.  Feel it, don't think it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markodude

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:17:44 PM

deep
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:46:48 PM

But I love food Sad

underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 03:58:24 PM

I only wish you would stop eating.  Then maybe you would starve and smoothie would be our biggest problem.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Fcx35x10

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:51:26 PM

why not freeze yourself for over a 1000 years like Fry from futurama? :p
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 04:52:34 PM

... Now is the time to believe. ...
Fine with me ... I'll return later.

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 05:32:07 PM

Did your parents pay your rent yet?  Are they still mad you tried to sell their Rolex? 
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:07:38 PM

Your ego is leaking again.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:13:27 PM

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking
*snip*
Can I have your stuff then?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 10:18:37 PM

How to live forever:

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Pirate@40 promised the world. Jesus can deliver.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:51:18 PM

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.
I'll believe that when you can power a steam engine with your love. Until then, I'll keep eating food, you can keep eating nothing, and we'll see who lives longer.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:07:04 AM

How to live forever:
1. Don't die.

There is no 2.
Congratulations, you're immortal! If you ever do die, you're not immortal anymore.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 05:49:06 AM

"you don't need food, all you need is love"
dank... go love yourself!  Cheesy

seriously tho, who put this nonsense in your head?
love is gr8 and all, but COME ON!
Go tell a man who is starving all he needs is love...

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 06:48:04 AM

1. Claim you stop eating on Thanksgiving
2. Predict devastation of the East Coast
3. ...
4. Explain that you went on a walk about, stopped eating for a couple hours
5. Explain that you must start eating again to gather strenght to rape your soulmate
6. Explain that the very specific tsunami you predicted that would destroy the East Coast is in fact love
7. ...
8. Profit?

Oh dank, I miss the hookah thread, come on, entertain us better than your current insipid crap...
repentance

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:00:58 AM

Oh dank, I miss the hookah thread, come on, entertain us better than your current insipid crap...

I'm sure dank's robo-trips acid dreams are endlessly entertaining to him.  They seem to have distracted him from updating his lending thread to reflect this month's repayments.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:06:46 AM

I'm sure dank's robo-trips acid dreams are endlessly entertaining to him.  They seem to have distracted him from updating his lending thread to reflect this month's repayments.

Yeah, but come on, solving the energy crisis through masturbation is way too much like the kind of stuff a drunken hobo babbles about. If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be affraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

As for the repayments, we should ask the guy who was in for 75BTC, but my guess is that he has a shinny new Rolex on his wrist at the moment.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 07:25:51 AM

rape your soulmate

...Wait, what?!

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
repentance

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:39:32 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 08:14:55 AM by repentance

As for the repayments, we should ask the guy who was in for 75BTC, but my guess is that he has a shiny new Rolex on his wrist at the moment.

I hope dank's friend has got plenty of things left to sell next time dank's rent is due.

If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be afraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

Dank Spank, renewable energy at its finest.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 08:57:32 AM

If I had the particular bike dank seems so focused on these past few weeks I wouldn't lend it to him solely because I'd be afraid he'd try to run it on sperm instead of gas when he runs out of cash half way.

Dank Spank, renewable energy at its finest.

Technically, you can do that. Just have Google Maps plot all the sperm banks along your route, and nearby gas stations.

Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:43:49 PM

I want to live forever by dying, and as as I die I'll use magic(magick?), to curse the world, and the living to become a lich.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 06:10:46 PM

Consider the way things are going with modern medical science. We are beginning to regrow our organs from peoples own stim cells. I think the chances of the people posting now in this forum have a high likelihood of living centuries.

That's not even taking into account transhumanism, when people start swapping out body parts for more capable cybernetic one.

Thus my excitement on hearing about bitcoin. Its given me an investment that could possibly pay for replacement parts... in however many decades that may be. Wink
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:00:55 PM

You are the universe, everything is the universe.

1. Take a whole load of drugs.
2. Post on bitcointalk
3. Huh
4. Profit!
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:01:22 PM

Step 1 steal underwear.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 12:42:35 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 12:55:11 AM by kentrolla

You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

Just learn to love your ego.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:26:25 AM

i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

Just learn to love your ego.

Ah, so the guilty party responsible for this appears!

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
repentance

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:19:11 AM

i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego robo-tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

FTFY

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:47:46 AM

Who would want to live forever? No thanks.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 07:59:32 AM

I hope you feel terrible next time you eat.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:51:26 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 09:22:00 AM by Buffer Overflow

Interesting how Dank disapproves of killing plants, but quite happy to kill one of his 'special" plants in order to smoke it for his own selfish narcotic addiction.

Quick to judge others, yet hasn't (afraid?) looked in the mirror.

repentance

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 09:06:26 AM

Interesting how Dank disapproves of killing plants, but quite happy to kill one of his 'special" plants in order to smoke it for his own selfish addiction.

The Universe is clearly telling dank to stop squandering the planet's resources on material things like cars and iPhones (he's had bad luck with phones lately).

Kind of interesting that he wasn't able to make his rent without help a few days ago but now he can afford to get a bike and travel to California to organise the music festival which was supposed to happen on 21 December (and which he assured us he still had plenty of time to organise).

And how's he planning on organising meeting up with his "contacts" when he arrives in LA (a few days before Christmas, no less) if he's lost their numbers because he's too stupid to back up his phone?

It astonishes me that dank is able to look at what he writes on here and think it sounds even remotely credible.  If you're going to dribble bullshit, at least put some effort into making it sound like it might be plausible.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 11:39:15 AM

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121252.msg1355640#msg1355640

Do I want to unite with ones who can't stick to their promises? No. Just STFU finaly, will you? Thanks in advance.

Dank never lies..................

................ more than 10 times a day.

Grecoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:20:26 PM

Simply exchange your Karma for bitcoin
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:33:11 PM

He's just waiting for KarmaGox to open. I heard they signed contracts with God and Devil.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:57:51 PM

so if you believe that you are a god than that makes you a god?

He's saying that within your own universe (your mind) you are a god. Makes surprising sense if you think about it...it's a bit philosophical as well.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 05:24:27 PM

so if you believe that you are a god than that makes you a god?

He's saying that within your own universe (your mind) you are a god. Makes surprising sense if you think about it...it's a bit philosophical as well.

I see what you mean. But what about if someone was of unsound mind and not in control?

Maybe you could be our official 'Dank translator' to help us decode his encrypted posts.

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:30:44 PM

I see what you mean. But what about if someone was of unsound mind and not in control?

Someone or something within your mind is always in control...whether it's yourself, or the Schizophrenia versions of you, or the version of you that comes out after taking a ton of drugs.

Maybe you could be our official 'Dank translator' to help us decode his encrypted posts.

Ha, thanks for the vote of confidence but decoding the barmy thoughts that spew from Dank's mind is a job I think no one can accomplish (with a 100% confidence level) Tongue

Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

one of them remains grateful to live or be a goblin who lived for centuries ,hihi (just kidding)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

No one has found magic to live forever.

We can only live for hundred years and then we die. I hope in the future they will find something to live forever.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Admittedly i didn't read what looked like an existential rant or crisis lol

But going by the title alone: i would say the best way would be to donate to the SENS research foundation. It has been their mission for decades now to advance science and treatments in the direction of repairing damage to the body caused by its normal operation, and rejuvenating it faster than damage can accumulate.

:]
alfresidoma

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

To me, living forever can be possible when you leave an indelible mark that generations to come will still benefit from it. Some people have lived such live and they were immortalized. If you were immortalized for your good works in people, then you have lived forever on this earth.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

Hiking and fishing
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Interesting way of thinking)
Th3-K1n6

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

whoever we are, wherever we are, whatever age we are, it does not guarantee anything, we are just an inch from death, whenever, wherever we may die, nothing in this earth is eternal unless The Creator, other than that, dies. .  Wink
ElyTheBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

It was the most inspiring and empowering post of my life.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Deep thought and inspirational. I would have given you merit for this but I don't have any for now. But I will surely come back here to give you merit when I got enough merit.  Grin

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:52 AM

Upload your mind to a hard drive and wait until scientists create artificial bodies
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

A question full of meaning.
Life forever can be interpreted with long life and can be enjoyed in real.
There is also a short age but still can be recalled or enjoyed by our children and grandchildren because of our good services while still alive.
Example: a relic of an orphanage orphanage that remains in good governance so that our names remain in the memory or remembered by what we left out because of our kindness.
sorea

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

acording to religion your soul will live forever anyway. you can also live forever by making something good for humanity and remain in the history. at least your name and memory will live forever.
cj131005

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

we can not say we can live forever because we do not hold our lives to take it in us we do not know but now actually gives people the money you do not have money do not last long in the world but there are also earlier deaths than the no money because the lord only the holders of our lives.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

Do good and set example to the people and you will live forever in their hearts
Rollkal

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Life is nothing to live forever, who will also die once. Make life meaningful.
aadiba sofia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

written then you will live forever
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

I like your post. I see how  it worked in my life. but it's temporal. There was a month of unconditional love to everyone and to everything, full happiness..I didn't want to eat too much... Someday I didn't want it at all.... But it went out.. I want to return this condition, but don't know how Huh
mr.bukopie

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

We can never live forever. However, the things that we do on this world would remain. If you want to live forever, leave a memory to every heart of every people you cherish the most. Write a book, invent ideas that would change the world. Be revolutionary. These would truly embed forever even when your are gone physically.
Marc Abuy

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Its is impossible to live forever physically, and i think that is a proven fact. Everybody will die eventually, but there is another way to live forever. For me if you have connected and change lives of people around you, helping the community and making right things and decision in life everyone will remember what youve done for them and thus making you an immortal
jameskaka1

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

live forever for as long as we've lived at all. It's an obsession that stretches back so far that it feels like it's somehow hard-coded into our DNA. The reason why we age is still the subject of major scientific debate, but it basically boils down to damage accumulating in our cells throughout our lives, which eventually kills us. By slowing that damage - first by making tools, then controlling fire, inventing writing, trade, agriculture, logic, the scientific method, the industrial revolution, democracy and so on, we've managed to massively increase human life expectancy.  Cheesy
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

For live forever you must make something great you know
kenmobility

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

its not possible for humans to ever live forever, because death is inevitable
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

I believe in being reborn!
Fenne

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Consider the way things are going with modern medical science.
Mblbe

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

We are beginning to regrow our organs from peoples own stim cells. I think the chances of the people posting now in this forum have a high likelihood of living centuries.
Giktt

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

That's not even taking into account transhumanism, when people start swapping out body parts for more capable cybernetic one.
Warir

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Step 1 steal underwear.
Tallo

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

That is extreme ego tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you
Brine

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

Ah, so the guilty party responsible for this appears!
Paish

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Nswia

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

The Universe is clearly telling dank to stop squandering the planet's resources on material things like cars and iPhones (he's had bad luck with phones lately)
Furmi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Ffini

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

He's just waiting for KarmaGox to open.
Gragal

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

man will surely, no life forever.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
libra947

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

There is no forever living in reality, it only exists in fantasies, but leaving a good legacy when you’re gone is like living forever because your good memories remains and remembered.
Hulk howal

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

exercise regularly Smiley
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:16 AM

Why do you want to live forever? For me, 80 years is more than enough.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

You should eat balanced sports balance between work and rest
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

It is impossible now. Moreover, I think living forever is harmful to a person and for a planet 
KokosIce

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

omg no i love food  Embarrassed Embarrassed Cheesy Cheesy
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Nobody can live forever.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Try to avoid stress
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

man will die all
Davidovic6648

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Only if you want to compete with your creator and it can not be done. The only answer to your query is it's impossible cos humans are prone to die at the very last.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

No one can live forever as there is a certain expiry date for every natural or man made things
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

Great writing conveying deeo message underneath!
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

I think we should follow healthy life style with healthy habits, guest with good and healthy chats and tips
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

There is a new technique as I heard that a full new copy of you can easily be made without any hassles from any of the cells you will donate
modhithawm

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

with happiness and being simple is a key to live forever !!
Whoducen

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Life is punctual and mortal. Living forever in  is impossible but leaving in its positivity can make you be remembered after death
Rigio

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Step 1 steal underwear.
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:50 AM

Maintaining His health. Eat healthy. And drink water
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:21:45 AM

C'mon mate it's not possible to live forever. we all gonna die some day.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
jaac

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

You just need to take care of yourself if you want to live an very old age. Start eating vegetables and things that are good for you. And not to eat fatty oily foods like pork. You should always exercise and go to gym. Pump your heart up and stay eating healthy everyday!
iamuser007

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

Sounds cool but it will never work, sorry
giancarlo01

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

i'm sorry but we can't live forever.
Maritza Evans

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

Everybody must die, the only thing left is the achievement of each person
Betty Cunningham

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Let's define what life forever is like.
vanan

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Humans have wanted to live forever for as long as we've lived at all. It's an obsession that stretches back so far that it feels like it's somehow hard-coded into our DNA. Over the years, immortality (to a greater or lesser extent) has been promised by everyone from religions and cults to the cosmetics industry, big tech companies and questionable food blogs.

It's also a staple of fiction, all the way back to the earliest surviving great work of literature. The Epic of Gilgamesh, carved onto stone tablets in 2100 BC, depicts its titular king hunting for the secret of eternal life, which he finds in a plant that lives at at the bottom of the sea. He collects the plant by roping stones to his feet, but then a snake steals it while he's having a pre-immortality bath. Gilgamesh has a little cry, then gives up.
Walter_Zink

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

In order to live immortally, you can make a lot of money to make a medicine that makes the cell grow permanently.
Saharkar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

There is possibility that human can live forever but it's not physically but virtually. So I waiting for application and technology that change human live and make it fully virtual where anyone can leave there life 
littlepig92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

I think no one will live forever. They were born, grew up, grew old and died. Because that is the law of life.
magorzatagawlok

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

No. It's too complicated and boring sooner or later
renaroa

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Wow. This is deep. But scientifically speaking, as of now, humans aren't capable of living forever. Unless the government invented a drug already that will possibly make humans immortals.
FakeFryMeriver

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

live forever is impossible, since human getting old day by day, and will die someday
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

No one can live forever so we no need thinking about that. We all have to die.
anurika

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

The write up is thought provoking. Good one.
lina kraft

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

Taкoй pитopичecкий вoпpoc, нaвepнoe кaждый из нac xoть paз зaдyмывaлcя oб этoм....нo к coжaлeнию oтвeт тoлькo oдин....HИКAК!!!!
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Do something that will benefit everyone on this planet. And then there will be someone who will write a book about it and you will be immortal!!
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

But I love food Sad

Really? Loving food is not bad but it should be a good eating habit in other to live long.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
PeterCarlos

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Deep
giancarlo01

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

i want to live forever
Beepsignal7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

i want to live in parsadise
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

live forever is impossible without death.
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Kuddos, liking the wrtite up/Poem.... love is all i need
@bamaricibo

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

But I love food Sad
There is no way to help you live forever.
Halseyryj

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Do something that you never regret
Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Write then you will live forever.
Larry Close

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Do not try to take it! Life forever will help the earth soon to perish.
Thomas luki

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

If the cost to live forever is to trade all that you love, do you agree?
Bruzon

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Eternal life possible only in the Jesus Christ. He is the door, He is the way. Nobody else.
MisterDevers

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

I don't think it is possible to live forever sorry lol
Brucepeans

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:46 AM

Go to heaven
Halseyryj

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

Be a vampire
m.mitchell

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Do you think all people need yo live forever. Each of us has tasks on this planet when they are over they die. That's all. I try to find points how to live forever because you have fear of death. Don't think about this just do what you need to do on this planet.
anhhungcolao

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

Go to heaven and you can live forever there.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

Even if you can live forever, it's worth thinking about whether it's worth living forever.  The body though can be deceived, but the head is not there!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
cobacoba29

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

freeze your self lol
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

I love my Earth, this reason I live forever .❤
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

You need to be a friend of God, not only that you need to believe that he is the creator of the heavens and the earth,and also believe in Jesus who sacrifice his life for us in order for us to be saved.
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

We can forever if we leave positive impacts in people.  It Doesn't necessarily mean we will live forever in our bodies on earth but with our positive impacts on people, we will linger forever on their hearts
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:12:22 AM

Science and physical education help you live a long life
eka wati 00

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

We can not live forever.
ohniceo
Copper Member

Activity: 112

CEO Of The Crypto Uniting Cryptos, Ohni

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Develop a time machine.

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us | Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

wow...very inspirational, thanks Smiley
Bilong ko

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:17 AM

Roy Peak

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

God will talk for you
Max Charles

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Exactly, we can't live forever, it is impossible
Siminarota

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

But I love food Sad
You should eat well balanced workouts
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

As we all know we cannot live forever physically, but in the mind and hearts of your relatives, family and friends. The good and kind deeds you made were going to mark in their life - that's how to life forever.
James Thomson Evans

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Don't think about how to live forever, just think about how to live
Creation-arts.com

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

Leave a legacy  Wink
odri777

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Intented speech, only I have not yet seen people who do not eat, who do not sleep, and so on.  Moreover, to live forever is not such a good idea!
Kathy Livermore

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

If I know, I didn't worries for my grandmother, she is have injury now
Sanserif

Activity: 65

A believer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

First, create the Elixir of Immortality. You need to mix into one glass a bit of Cognac, Hennessy, Carribean rum and Johnie Walker. Then take a sip, my brother or sister.   Cool Cool
baturalp

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

If you want to be immortal leave a permanent work. Make an invention as Edison finds the light
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

There are no drugs or herbs to help you live forever.
Bruce | Atomine Support

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

It's complicated. Philosophy of course well. But it's hard.  Sad
Shenlong bay

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

I think there is no forever living in reality, it only exists in fantasies, but leaving a good legacy when you’re gone is like living forever because your good memories remains and remembered.
Quric

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

It was the most inspiring and empowering post of my life.
Heavo

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Who would want to live forever? No thanks.
actueal

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Dude, first make it through the 2020s, then the 2030s, then the 2040s, etc. Take it one decade at a time, before you plot your 'forever' 'final fantasy'.   Cheesy

But, if you're really serious, then why not use this ambitious thought as the foundation for furthering your excellence?!

It takes roughly 10,000 hours to master a subject. Since time has no meaning for 'forever' you, your work week would be like 4 hours over 5 days, i.e. 20 hours. So, 80 hours a month, and 800 hours per year, assuming a one month break every semester. This means you'll reach that 10,000 hours milestone in twelve and a half years. Okay, let's just say fifteen years!

So, in three decades you'll master two subjects. In one hundred years, you will master six subjects, assuming 10 years washed away in indolence.  Grin

So, what will your subjects to master be? The hard problems confronting humanity, of course.

But first, you must make all efforts to become very, very rich. Like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates rich, unless you are lucky enough to be born to them, or you are them asking this question on this off-topic forum for a lark.  Wink

Transmlp

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Give my money Back
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: