Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to live forever  (Read 2848 times)
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 06:10:46 PM

Consider the way things are going with modern medical science. We are beginning to regrow our organs from peoples own stim cells. I think the chances of the people posting now in this forum have a high likelihood of living centuries.

That's not even taking into account transhumanism, when people start swapping out body parts for more capable cybernetic one.

Thus my excitement on hearing about bitcoin. Its given me an investment that could possibly pay for replacement parts... in however many decades that may be. Wink
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:00:55 PM

You are the universe, everything is the universe.

1. Take a whole load of drugs.
2. Post on bitcointalk
3. Huh
4. Profit!
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:01:22 PM

Step 1 steal underwear.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 12:42:35 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2012, 12:55:11 AM by kentrolla

You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

Unconditional love is all you need.  Feel it, don't think it.
i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

Just learn to love your ego.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 02:26:25 AM

i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

Just learn to love your ego.

Ah, so the guilty party responsible for this appears!

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 04:19:11 AM

i regret ever telling you about egodeath. Just forget about it please. You think you're god.  That is extreme ego robo-tripping right there.  Stop taking psychedelics. they aren't meant for underdeveloped people like you.

FTFY

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:47:46 AM

Who would want to live forever? No thanks.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 07:59:32 AM

I hope you feel terrible next time you eat.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 08:51:26 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 09:22:00 AM by Buffer Overflow

Interesting how Dank disapproves of killing plants, but quite happy to kill one of his 'special" plants in order to smoke it for his own selfish narcotic addiction.

Quick to judge others, yet hasn't (afraid?) looked in the mirror.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 09:06:26 AM

Interesting how Dank disapproves of killing plants, but quite happy to kill one of his 'special" plants in order to smoke it for his own selfish addiction.

The Universe is clearly telling dank to stop squandering the planet's resources on material things like cars and iPhones (he's had bad luck with phones lately).

Kind of interesting that he wasn't able to make his rent without help a few days ago but now he can afford to get a bike and travel to California to organise the music festival which was supposed to happen on 21 December (and which he assured us he still had plenty of time to organise).

And how's he planning on organising meeting up with his "contacts" when he arrives in LA (a few days before Christmas, no less) if he's lost their numbers because he's too stupid to back up his phone?

It astonishes me that dank is able to look at what he writes on here and think it sounds even remotely credible.  If you're going to dribble bullshit, at least put some effort into making it sound like it might be plausible.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 11:39:15 AM

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121252.msg1355640#msg1355640

Do I want to unite with ones who can't stick to their promises? No. Just STFU finaly, will you? Thanks in advance.

Dank never lies..................

................ more than 10 times a day.

Grecoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:20:26 PM

Simply exchange your Karma for bitcoin
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:33:11 PM

Simply exchange your Karma for bitcoin
He's just waiting for KarmaGox to open. I heard they signed contracts with God and Devil.
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 04:57:51 PM

so if you believe that you are a god than that makes you a god?

He's saying that within your own universe (your mind) you are a god. Makes surprising sense if you think about it...it's a bit philosophical as well.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 05:24:27 PM

so if you believe that you are a god than that makes you a god?

He's saying that within your own universe (your mind) you are a god. Makes surprising sense if you think about it...it's a bit philosophical as well.

I see what you mean. But what about if someone was of unsound mind and not in control?

Maybe you could be our official 'Dank translator' to help us decode his encrypted posts.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 07:30:44 PM

I see what you mean. But what about if someone was of unsound mind and not in control?

Someone or something within your mind is always in control...whether it's yourself, or the Schizophrenia versions of you, or the version of you that comes out after taking a ton of drugs.

Maybe you could be our official 'Dank translator' to help us decode his encrypted posts.

Ha, thanks for the vote of confidence but decoding the barmy thoughts that spew from Dank's mind is a job I think no one can accomplish (with a 100% confidence level) Tongue

Mrjenong

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

one of them remains grateful to live or be a goblin who lived for centuries ,hihi (just kidding)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

No one has found magic to live forever.

We can only live for hundred years and then we die. I hope in the future they will find something to live forever.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:17 PM

Admittedly i didn't read what looked like an existential rant or crisis lol

But going by the title alone: i would say the best way would be to donate to the SENS research foundation. It has been their mission for decades now to advance science and treatments in the direction of repairing damage to the body caused by its normal operation, and rejuvenating it faster than damage can accumulate.

:]
alfresidoma

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

To me, living forever can be possible when you leave an indelible mark that generations to come will still benefit from it. Some people have lived such live and they were immortalized. If you were immortalized for your good works in people, then you have lived forever on this earth.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: