Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to live forever  (Read 2850 times)
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

Hiking and fishing
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Interesting way of thinking)
Th3-K1n6

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

whoever we are, wherever we are, whatever age we are, it does not guarantee anything, we are just an inch from death, whenever, wherever we may die, nothing in this earth is eternal unless The Creator, other than that, dies. .  Wink
ElyTheBTC

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

It was the most inspiring and empowering post of my life.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:42:14 AM

Deep thought and inspirational. I would have given you merit for this but I don't have any for now. But I will surely come back here to give you merit when I got enough merit.  Grin

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:52 AM

Upload your mind to a hard drive and wait until scientists create artificial bodies
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:58:50 AM

A question full of meaning.
Life forever can be interpreted with long life and can be enjoyed in real.
There is also a short age but still can be recalled or enjoyed by our children and grandchildren because of our good services while still alive.
Example: a relic of an orphanage orphanage that remains in good governance so that our names remain in the memory or remembered by what we left out because of our kindness.
sorea

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

acording to religion your soul will live forever anyway. you can also live forever by making something good for humanity and remain in the history. at least your name and memory will live forever.
cj131005

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

we can not say we can live forever because we do not hold our lives to take it in us we do not know but now actually gives people the money you do not have money do not last long in the world but there are also earlier deaths than the no money because the lord only the holders of our lives.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

Do good and set example to the people and you will live forever in their hearts
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Life is nothing to live forever, who will also die once. Make life meaningful.
aadiba sofia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:25:11 AM

written then you will live forever
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

You are the universe, everything is the universe.  Everyday our world consumes it's self, creating death.  Why do we eat food, other living beings, both plants and animals?  You eat food for energy, but it doesn't last and you drift out of reality, into sleep, every night.

If everyone stopped eating, stopped killing, only loved, we would find all the energy we need within ourselves, and it lasts forever.  When people love, it gives other people more energy, which in turn gives you more energy, creating an ever increasing, ever lasting source of energy.

Once the whole world learns how we are currently destroying ourselves everyday, we can make a conscious effort as humanity to rid death from earth.

Death is just ego, your human part of you that fears, doubts and voids logic.  Your soul knows anything is possible, your soul knows you are the conscious creator of the universe.  In order to find heaven, you must disband your ego, stop doing what makes you human.

All beings encounter the same fate, egodeath.  You have the choice to continue killing yourself until you die, in which you will encounter a new life until you find your soul, or to consciously kill your 'self', your ego.  To stop being human means to stop thinking.  Thoughts are other realities we connect to.  Thoughts disconnect you from the present reality, take away your control over the now.

When you stop thinking of possibilities, you can start manifesting them into reality, by believing.  Whatever you believe is true.  If you believe your're powerless, you are, if you believe you're powerful, you are.  Consciousness has no bounds, you can do anything if you don't doubt yourself, if you believe in yourself.

At the end of this year, earth will unite as one.  All realities will meet, as all humans will stop thinking and learn to believe.  When everyone on earth believes in theirself, all doubt will be eliminated from earth, anything will become possible.

In order to gain more control over your reality, you must become one with it.  Fall in love, with others and yourself.  Be one with everything, don't lie, for lying creates division from yourself.  The less you doubt yourself, the quicker you evolve, the more control you have over life.

You have the choice to believe you're god, or to believe you're a human and bound to fallacious logic, self destruction and death.  You endlessly believe the later until you make the conscious decision to believe otherwise.  Now is the time to believe.

Unconditional love is all you need.  Feel it, don't think it.

I like your post. I see how  it worked in my life. but it's temporal. There was a month of unconditional love to everyone and to everything, full happiness..I didn't want to eat too much... Someday I didn't want it at all.... But it went out.. I want to return this condition, but don't know how Huh
mr.bukopie

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

We can never live forever. However, the things that we do on this world would remain. If you want to live forever, leave a memory to every heart of every people you cherish the most. Write a book, invent ideas that would change the world. Be revolutionary. These would truly embed forever even when your are gone physically.
Marc Abuy

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

Its is impossible to live forever physically, and i think that is a proven fact. Everybody will die eventually, but there is another way to live forever. For me if you have connected and change lives of people around you, helping the community and making right things and decision in life everyone will remember what youve done for them and thus making you an immortal
jameskaka1

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

live forever for as long as we've lived at all. It's an obsession that stretches back so far that it feels like it's somehow hard-coded into our DNA. The reason why we age is still the subject of major scientific debate, but it basically boils down to damage accumulating in our cells throughout our lives, which eventually kills us. By slowing that damage - first by making tools, then controlling fire, inventing writing, trade, agriculture, logic, the scientific method, the industrial revolution, democracy and so on, we've managed to massively increase human life expectancy.  Cheesy
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

For live forever you must make something great you know
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

its not possible for humans to ever live forever, because death is inevitable
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

I believe in being reborn!
Fenne

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

Consider the way things are going with modern medical science.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: