Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

This is complete nonsense, considering Russia and China have been the most vocal out there against cryptocurrencies.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115472/russias-minfin-wants-to-jail-bitcoin-users-for-4-years

Those countries are the most aggressive countries against cryptos so I don't understand how you are suggesting that those will be the only places to be safe as a Bitcoin owner. Extremely absurd if you ask me.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 03:05:25 PM

This is complete nonsense, considering Russia and China have been the most vocal out there against cryptocurrencies.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115472/russias-minfin-wants-to-jail-bitcoin-users-for-4-years

Those countries are the most aggressive countries against cryptos so I don't understand how you are suggesting that those will be the only places to be safe as a Bitcoin owner. Extremely absurd if you ask me.

A barking dog never bites

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

It looks like a new movie "Bitcoin Apocalypse"

yes, and just like the predictions of kwukduckie, all movies are fiction. he is desperately trying to make people panic by making bitcoin look bad. it's pathetic.

It's weird why someone would do that right.
We are all in this together. Probably he is a miserable person since he makes so much effort creating panic.

Based on current information there can be a fall back to 330 but no 'Big Crash'

the price can definitely go down, but it won't be close to $330. at this point the lowest it may go down is $400 as that level is widely supported. we have seen the price come close to $400 before, but it didn't go below it. that says something.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:14:24 PM

2016 is not off to a good start.  As I write (some 3:13 PM US ET), the Dow is down some 300 points (approx. 2%) just today.

As pointed out elsewhere, the Baltic Dry Index has lately cratered too to (perhaps) a record low.  See for yourself at stockcharts.com, enter ticker symbol "$BDI".

About the only things UP today are gold and the US$.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:21:04 PM

Yikes, I hope not!  But if it did I cannot see Bitcoin being outlawed in the west since so much investing is going in the west.  You may be right that the world will look vastly different in 2020, however what it will look like is a mystery.  Hopefully after what you suggest might happen that the world becomes a better place.

I love Bitcoin
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:17:43 PM

I dont think so
We are in good form and expect rise not fall

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:00:30 PM

Haha that's a genuinely funny post man although I cannot decide if you're semi serious Cheesy  Civil war though.. I totally cannot wait to wrap my eyeballs around this movie!! Have you guys seen the trailers It's going to be epic!!!  Grin
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:51:07 PM

yes, and just like the predictions of kwukduckie, all movies are fiction. he is desperately trying to make people panic by making bitcoin look bad. it's pathetic.
hahahaha,,, this is probably due to the influence of movies, in fact bitcoin now in their infancy and are in a state that could be considered very good, maybe great for the price impact will be coming soon soon  Grin
HarizDB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:20:10 PM

Just off topic here, but do you know any good movies or documentaries about Bitcoins or any other e-coins? I have some free time here in the weekend and would like to watch something - maybe even some good Youtube clips?  Smiley
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

Just off topic here, but do you know any good movies or documentaries about Bitcoins or any other e-coins? I have some free time here in the weekend and would like to watch something - maybe even some good Youtube clips?  Smiley

Here's a pretty decent list:

http://www.coindesk.com/six-bitcoin-documentaries-watch/

This is from 2014 so there may have been other worth-watching documentaries since this article was released. My favorite thus far has been the one by SatoshiPollen (search the Youtube channel) and also this one which was not included there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:00:21 AM

This is from 2014 so there may have been other worth-watching documentaries since this article was released. My favorite thus far has been the one by SatoshiPollen (search the Youtube channel) and also this one which was not included there:

That's a pretty good list you got going on there.  But for example though, with the last video you posted; they talk about the benefits and what not and then go into the details about the problem with big time mining farms that have popped up around the world and resemble the Central Banks to some extent... then right after wards, the narrator says something about "bitcoin, the truly decentralized person to person network...", or something to that extent.

Overall those videos are nice, but they do tend to not show or honestly have some unbiased views about bitcoin... nonetheless, they don't even have any counter arguments from people who oppose bitcoin and don't think it's going to work... they all just promote it.

So it will be nice to see a documentary about bitcoin that shows: 1) what it is 2) purpose 3) problems 4) counter arguments; and 5) rebuttal ... I think in this way we will see a very good lay out of pretty much everyones view point and then we can expect people to make a decision for themselves.

Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:05:47 PM

Hail fellow Cryptonians, I Copenman am your brother from the year 2069.. Yes its true I have returned to you in this thread to let you all know what is to become of BTC and crypto that you so antagonize over in the year 2016.  Besides the obvious discover of time travel, your futures you may be assured are not as volatile as you currently believe, (well besides the great cyrpto war of 2019, but i digress).  Now many factors of the future you may find strange, however cyrpto continues to grow and rise throughout the globe, so much so that in 2018 cyrpto becomes a nation, entirely existing within a virtual world developed by Everett P Munstacheo.  In 2019 The Global Union Of Cyrpto (GUC) succeeds from the world and in order to stop corporate and government greed launches an all out offensive against all the financial superpowers.  This event is now known as the Great War To End All, the war lasted exactly 42 minutes and 18 seconds.  Seeing as all the corporations and governments failed to account for the fact that there adoption of Block Chain, something politicians and corporate executives have no idea how it actually functions, was created by the same people who kept their infrastructure operational (the war actually was really only 0.006 seconds, unfortunately we had to wait for 4 confirmations before the transaction was successful, that and the fact Singpays was on PD gambling and forgot to press enter).  So what we saw was like a scene from Fight Club, the worlds corrupt corporations and governments all imploded however no one knew because the first rule of fight club is ....  So the future is bright, we found Jimmy Hoffa's body, the NSA is now required to provide all traffic guard services globally, people are free to do and say as they please with out government oversight and corporate manipulation.  FireFly was brought back with new episodes, DOGE was banned and anyone seen discussing it was labeled special and made to go learn what real cyrpto is, and BTC is currently at $6000..............DAMMIT UnixPunk stop hacking me and writing this shit!  LMAO
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:24:46 PM

That's a pretty good list you got going on there.  But for example though, with the last video you posted; they talk about the benefits and what not and then go into the details about the problem with big time mining farms that have popped up around the world and resemble the Central Banks to some extent... then right after wards, the narrator says something about "bitcoin, the truly decentralized person to person network...", or something to that extent.

Overall those videos are nice, but they do tend to not show or honestly have some unbiased views about bitcoin... nonetheless, they don't even have any counter arguments from people who oppose bitcoin and don't think it's going to work... they all just promote it.

So it will be nice to see a documentary about bitcoin that shows: 1) what it is 2) purpose 3) problems 4) counter arguments; and 5) rebuttal ... I think in this way we will see a very good lay out of pretty much everyones view point and then we can expect people to make a decision for themselves.

Thanks for explaining all this guys.

I'm always interested into looking into these as well
mouneshwar123

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

Russia?? Russia is one of the countries that wants to ban Bitcoin. I don't think it will be safe to be in Russia. Switzerland would be better.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:47:28 PM

Russia?? Russia is one of the countries that wants to ban Bitcoin. I don't think it will be safe to be in Russia. Switzerland would be better.

Swiss have some vault for it
Like in fallout

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:29:34 PM

Hail fellow Cryptonians, I Copenman am your brother from the year 2069.. Yes its true I have returned to you in this thread to let you all know what is to become of BTC and crypto that you so antagonize over in the year 2016.  Besides the obvious discover of time travel, your futures you may be assured are not as volatile as you currently believe, (well besides the great cyrpto war of 2019, but i digress).  Now many factors of the future you may find strange, however cyrpto continues to grow and rise throughout the globe, so much so that in 2018 cyrpto becomes a nation, entirely existing within a virtual world developed by Everett P Munstacheo.  In 2019 The Global Union Of Cyrpto (GUC) succeeds from the world and in order to stop corporate and government greed launches an all out offensive against all the financial superpowers.  This event is now known as the Great War To End All, the war lasted exactly 42 minutes and 18 seconds.  Seeing as all the corporations and governments failed to account for the fact that there adoption of Block Chain, something politicians and corporate executives have no idea how it actually functions, was created by the same people who kept their infrastructure operational (the war actually was really only 0.006 seconds, unfortunately we had to wait for 4 confirmations before the transaction was successful, that and the fact Singpays was on PD gambling and forgot to press enter).  So what we saw was like a scene from Fight Club, the worlds corrupt corporations and governments all imploded however no one knew because the first rule of fight club is ....  So the future is bright, we found Jimmy Hoffa's body, the NSA is now required to provide all traffic guard services globally, people are free to do and say as they please with out government oversight and corporate manipulation.  FireFly was brought back with new episodes, DOGE was banned and anyone seen discussing it was labeled special and made to go learn what real cyrpto is, and BTC is currently at $6000..............DAMMIT UnixPunk stop hacking me and writing this shit!  LMAO

I really like the part about FireFly and new episodes!  The Mustache man sounds interesting as well.  Exciting times you speak of - A+ for creativity.

I love Bitcoin
wadii33

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:22:30 PM

every day hearing about it waiting for it to come so i can buy more bitcoin
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:23:22 AM

OP started by talking about the financial markets crashing this year.

So far, the Dow and the other stock indices are having their worst start ever.  Oh, yeah!  It's going to be another one of "those" weekends..., wondering what Monday will bring.  The biggest drop in 1987 was on a Monday (after three hard down days on the prior Weds, Thurs. and Friday).

ZH reported that China and Europe started 2016 worse than we did.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:57:15 AM

OP started by talking about the financial markets crashing this year.

So far, the Dow and the other stock indices are having their worst start ever.  Oh, yeah!  It's going to be another one of "those" weekends..., wondering what Monday will bring.  The biggest drop in 1987 was on a Monday (after three hard down days on the prior Weds, Thurs. and Friday).

ZH reported that China and Europe started 2016 worse than we did.
I'm agreeing completely. It does look like there will be an economic crash in 2016. China had to stop the stock trading twice last week, and all the other markets are down. If it wasn't for the automatic system that halted all trading, the Chinese stock market might have tanked completely last week. This is certainly not a good sign.

Various commodities are going to become very valuable, and I hope that Bitcoin becomes one of them.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:20:50 AM

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh I wouldnt advise going to russia or china, these two countries will be hardest hit if there is a global meltdown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: