Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:29:21 AM

Well people keep saying that ETH is coming to join bitcoin values,one thing is sure people are manipulating this altcoin a lot ,i remember poloniex value 200ksatoshis,now its worthing atleast 10times more,i never saw any altcoin with 50k bitcoin inside soo i believe people will pump and dump a lot more eth,about bitcoin i dont know really,for me it has been pumped from the last year .
Ultrabat

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:54:22 AM

Well people keep saying that ETH is coming to join bitcoin values,one thing is sure people are manipulating this altcoin a lot ,i remember poloniex value 200ksatoshis,now its worthing atleast 10times more,i never saw any altcoin with 50k bitcoin inside soo i believe people will pump and dump a lot more eth,about bitcoin i dont know really,for me it has been pumped from the last year .

The price number of the individual coin does not matter too much, it is the total market capitalization of the coin.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:58:33 AM

Ethereum is the second most traded coin after Bitcoin. it replaced Ripple and Litecoin. Therefore there is a lot of potential for pump and dumps of the coin. And do not forget the daily increasing Ethereum amount.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:13:16 PM

every altcoin is being manipulated by its "creators". ethereum is definitely not an exception. the only difference is that the people behind the massive ethereum pump have a lot funds to create the pump and get the price to where it is now. it even reached a market cap of $1 billion not long ago. very impressive, but i wonder how long it will take before we see the price come down to much more realistic price levels.
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

The price number of the individual coin does not matter too much, it is the total market capitalization of the coin.
It is hard to know when the price will rise, and that is also difficult to predict when the value is going to rise and can be very risky for yourself and for your money.
But many people told me that the value will not rise for a long time and as you can see now you see that the value is indeed stable and not rising so that can be bad.

But we all hope that the value will rise as soon as possible and that we can have some all profit.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:39:56 AM

I dont think that the big crash will come because the value is now stable and many people told me that the value is not even rising after the value so that is already bad.
We should wait a long time to get some good profit with Bitcoin, because the value will rise later after the halving.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:12:44 PM

I dont think that the big crash will come because the value is now stable and many people told me that the value is not even rising after the value so that is already bad.
We should wait a long time to get some good profit with Bitcoin, because the value will rise later after the halving.

I dont think big crash of bitcoin is coming. Instead i believe the big rise will coming its better to save btc now for this upcoming halvin. And let see if it ffect the price per 1 btc and for that we will be a lucky earner.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:49:30 PM

I dont think that it will happen, you already can see now that the value is now not even rising so that is pretty bad for Bitcoin and for the people who are all waiting for a good price increase.
We are all thinking that the value will rise soon, but you dont know when it will start and that is the problem.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:31:27 PM

I dont think that it will happen, you already can see now that the value is now not even rising so that is pretty bad for Bitcoin and for the people who are all waiting for a good price increase.
We are all thinking that the value will rise soon, but you dont know when it will start and that is the problem.

The bitcoin price is rising. It is double of the amount in the August of last year. The price will rise soon.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:52:42 PM

I agree that no one knows when or if the price will go up, but that's why we need to have patience as Bitcoin holders.

Those who have enough patience to see what the future will bring will end up making the big profits. Those who don't have patience end up making small profits only (if they are lucky).

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Ultrabat

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:33:16 PM

I agree that no one knows when or if the price will go up, but that's why we need to have patience as Bitcoin holders.

Those who have enough patience to see what the future will bring will end up making the big profits. Those who don't have patience end up making small profits only (if they are lucky).

I am very patient. I will wait until at least the end of next year to sell or use my bitcoin. The price will be high then.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:27:54 AM

You don't belive on crash just becouse price is stable now? LOL  Grin
I don't belive on it too but your argumets are so fun, sorry.

Khokhar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:53:53 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.
nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:26:58 AM

You don't belive on crash just becouse price is stable now? LOL  Grin
I don't belive on it too but your argumets are so fun, sorry.

The only crash that i will see to happen is that when there is a panic selling in the market then there will be a congestion in the blockchain that will cause the confirmation to take long.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:33:26 AM

The perdition of yours in not realistic. The China economy, the Oil prices, and gold prices and in future the bitcoin prices will determine the rise and fall of the nations and economy.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:32:09 PM

The perdition of yours in not realistic. The China economy, the Oil prices, and gold prices and in future the bitcoin prices will determine the rise and fall of the nations and economy.

That's not fair. China economy might have small impact over the price of bitcoin but it doesn't make sense of influencing the other nations economy, also as said gold will have impact on every nations growth as most nations have gold as the backing for their national currencies.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:54:06 PM

This guy made my day. Cool story bro. I'm off to sleep now.

Look where we are now. Nowhere near 10k, but stuck between $400 and $450.

If investors switch to Ether or other altcoins it will be very difficult to obtain enough hash power for transactions.

That's why ETH is switching to POS in 2017. Yay.

Not that I`m a big fan for alt coins, due to previous past that I seen for pump and dumps.

Whats the POS you are referring to? is that something that has an edge over bitcoin?

POS it is mining availabe for anybody,very low cost mining,you are keeping your wallet open  to receive reward it coins,but how many you will receive depends on how many cons are in your wallet

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

every altcoin is being manipulated by its "creators". ethereum is definitely not an exception. the only difference is that the people behind the massive ethereum pump have a lot funds to create the pump and get the price to where it is now. it even reached a market cap of $1 billion not long ago. very impressive, but i wonder how long it will take before we see the price come down to much more realistic price levels.
I dont think that there will be a big crash or something, you see now already that the value is not even high and it keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.
There is a possibility that it can rise in the halving but we are not for sure.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

I dont think that there will be a big crash or something, you see now already that the value is not even high and it keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.
There is a possibility that it can rise in the halving but we are not for sure.
I think that no one can talk about big crashes easily since they are not following a regular trend.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:33:55 AM

The most people want that there will be a big crash for the so they can have a huge profit with Bitcoin and that would be nice for them but than they have to be lucky also.
There are many people that is saying that the value will not even rise after the halving and that can be bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: