Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48773 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

If you don't have fun then that would be a problem. The only real reason to gamble is to have fun and test your luck, people that depend on gambling gains to pay the bills are fucked from no redemption, it's just a state of mind where you can't focus, you need a real job and not to rely on gambling.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:42:19 PM

i have only always came back for gambling just because i have fun doing it and i enjoy different games. although i have not lost as much as OP ever but also i only gamble with small amounts
looks like you are in good condition now as a gambler right?

but i think people who in good condition even if they keep playing and keep coming back to gamble because of have fun reason are very rare , even if we always ended it badly people will keep coming back to gamble .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:07:17 PM

It's the fun, the excitement, the thrill!
The amounts I gamble with are small, so it's not really a thrill to be honest. Cheesy
It makes watching football matches for instance more interesting to me with a bit of skin in the game. I like that. Cool
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:15:17 PM

It sounds silly, but I love the chat rooms.  It is fun to talk to the players from all around the world.

Playing for trivial amounts, a fraction of a US cent, is still fun, and when I lose, there is no need to be upset.  However, if I lost 3 BTC, well, ouch...
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:21:04 PM

I also come back everytime and i lose more money then i win.

Its imo the entertaiment and the thrill,
that you can win big money in a really short time.

You can win a few thousand euros for that you must work 1 month, here it can be in a few hours.

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:20:20 PM

What is letting me coming back is the enjoyment I have from gambling if I did not had this I would not do it for sure.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:33:48 PM

What keeps me back is chasing the loses, then when I win back what I lose I want to make a profit and then I lose everything. Then I try win it back again.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:34:18 PM

What keeps me back is chasing the loses, then when I win back what I lose I want to make a profit and then I lose everything. Then I try win it back again.

That's the main reason for me too. We all want to get our earnings back when it's lost. Sure killing time is also a reason to gamble but most, if not all, do it for financial gain and keep on playin g to 'get lucky' sometime.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

I don't go in the first place, why would I want to lose it.
I know people who have lost jobs marriages, and one attempted suicide.

When you have grown up around all that, you know exactly what to do.

But carry on if you enjoy it as long as you play occasionally.
I know a guy who played the free sites, no money involved, that is how he quit gambling. 

And its gone.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:46:51 PM

I know a guy who played the free sites, no money involved, that is how he quit gambling. 

That's the way to get over it.

For me gambling is not bad, it's a very nice way to enjoy myself. If you take it easy you won't lose  much or win much, so the main thing you get is pleasure and entertainment which should be the only reason to gamble at all. Some people tend to forget Life is not all about money.

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

I do not play for earning my income to support myself and my family on gambling but only to get entertainment at there, and so in that case I will say that whenever I fell bored and want to get entertained, i come here and play some interesting games and then once again start my other daily activities.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:55:32 PM

That's the way to get over it.

For me gambling is not bad, it's a very nice way to enjoy myself. If you take it easy you won't lose  much or win much, so the main thing you get is pleasure and entertainment which should be the only reason to gamble at all. Some people tend to forget Life is not all about money.

One a year I make a small wager into a sweep, its a few of my friends and neighbors.
We all pick a number 1- how ever many numbers of horses are running in the Grand national.

1st 2nd 3rd and fourth places gets a payout most of us watch it live on the TV.
Some others just wait for the knock on the door for the winnings  Grin
That is as close to gambling that I get.

And its gone.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:51:04 PM

I never really think about why I keep coming back, even when I lose. I find something interesting in gambling, its not just possibility to win some nice money, I like to play games. And when you add some money into gaming, it makes things a bit hot. That`s why I coming back, I like that feeling when I play the game, no matter did I won or lost. Who understand the game, knows how to win and how to lose, cause that two things will happen all the time.

So better prepare yourself, not let win to make you feel high and you to start to fly, you will fall hard and it will hurt. When you lose don`t be edgy, don`t go crazy it will affect on your game in bad way. Relax and play the game.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:18:15 AM

I never really think about why I keep coming back, even when I lose. I find something interesting in gambling, its not just possibility to win some nice money, I like to play games. And when you add some money into gaming, it makes things a bit hot. That`s why I coming back, I like that feeling when I play the game, no matter did I won or lost. Who understand the game, knows how to win and how to lose, cause that two things will happen all the time.

So better prepare yourself, not let win to make you feel high and you to start to fly, you will fall hard and it will hurt. When you lose don`t be edgy, don`t go crazy it will affect on your game in bad way. Relax and play the game.

I think theyre coming back because for the fact they want still to win and get back their loses and try to gamble more and also many coming back counter part from losing i think they win so much in this game for the first time and keep gambling more and there are others is influence by their friends to do gambling because they see their earning good and big money so they get inspired and do gambling again.

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 05:35:49 AM

I think you keep coming back because you are hoping to recover your loses, but you will keep losing more, and then play again, hoping to win it back, and on and on ...  I think the only way to not be addicted to gambling, is to play for fun, not for profit.  It you know that you are going to loose your money when you start, then you won't bet as much and you will stop before you loose to much.  I personally know that the odds are against me, but I still play from time to time for the fun of it, but I only bet a few bucks every few months.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
mariz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:32:20 AM

Everytime i come back to a site is to win back what i lose.
that is normal for all the people who are losing to get back up their losses.  almost all players feels that
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:06:49 AM

I think what is keeping me coming back is the adrenaline rush when I am gambling my own hard-earned money. I am not chasing any losses so this is not a reason to be coming back for me. Gambling is just a pastime for me and I play simply for fun and if I have lost money so be it and I will not try to recoup my losses. Gambling is like any other leisure activity where you pay some money and enjoy yourself. The most important factor for me is to be having fun and for now that is making me come back.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:11:58 AM

I think you keep coming back because you are hoping to recover your loses, but you will keep losing more, and then play again, hoping to win it back, and on and on ...  I think the only way to not be addicted to gambling, is to play for fun, not for profit.  It you know that you are going to loose your money when you start, then you won't bet as much and you will stop before you loose to much.  I personally know that the odds are against me, but I still play from time to time for the fun of it, but I only bet a few bucks every few months.
I had to agree with this. I used to go back everytime in this gambling game before to recovrr my loses but still ends up losing even more. I was hoping to be lucky at that time aroud but obviously I was not. Cheesy That's when I decided to stop playing and just let my loss and get over it. I have learnt my lesson back then.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:20:35 AM

I had to agree with this. I used to go back everytime in this gambling game before to recovrr my loses but still ends up losing even more. I was hoping to be lucky at that time aroud but obviously I was not. Cheesy That's when I decided to stop playing and just let my loss and get over it. I have learnt my lesson back then.
yeaaa basically it could be :

1. because of gambling is your hobby
2. because of you are addicted to gambling
3. because of you want to recover the losses

all of 3 reasons above actually the worst reasons why you have to come back .
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:25:08 AM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

Seriously, I don't even think it's the profits that making me come back. Well, sometimes it is, but most of the time I come back because of the community, because I like to socialize, and because I want to get tips from other players.

I think the online gambling websites have this in common - a tipping system, a faucet, and a community. So you're always involved in the site no matter what you're doing. You just can't get your mind off it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: