Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you coming back???  (Read 48776 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:56:23 AM

I do not gamble to much but it always seems that when I do, I take the loss big time.  For example, I have lost over 3 BTC in the BustaBit game online.  It is fun and I like to play but I always get greedy with it.  I have won about 2.2 BTC back, but I lost more than what I have won.  For some odd reason, I keep coming back over and over.  I do not know why I do it, why do you?

For me personally i come to play gambling coz of the fun and thrill of what will be the result, if i will win or not and sometimes if i need some additional coins i will try to win some. In my case im still at positive profit on all gambling games i played Smiley
Some people just like the tension that gambling brings to then table and that is just fun for them. But I also think that it is not good to be addicted to gambling because there is a chance that you will lose everything.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:08:22 PM

If you find yourself comming back to gamble after significant losses and over short periods of time, then your starting to get addicted or you are already addicted.

For me it's usually the progressive jackpots that draw me to play again and again, even if I lose.

electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Hope of winning and feeling to be lucky keeps me coming back.This is strange feeling when I feel this time I am going to hit big.I play some onchanin based games also with small amount time to time in try to hit maximum amount there.I didn't succeed but periodically I visit that site and try.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:37:49 PM

I am fully aware that gambling will not make me rich.What makes me coming back is that unique and unexplainable feeling which I want again and again.That feeling and strange happiness which appears when I win.I basically play to win.That's why I don't take risk but minimum bets.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:47:22 PM

Whenever I see someone has won big amount I can not control myself.Immediate thought appear is if you were picking or trying that time you were the winner.This is only thing which doesn't let me stay away for long period from big bets.Little bit I anyhow place but big bets are problems.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:50:58 PM

I must say that gambling is way for me also to get lot of money at once.I didn't succeed in my mission but this will be continued till one of two things will not happen.First to really hit some big amount or to not have money for betting anymore.Making money is what keeps me coming back as this is my hope to win someday.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:55:21 PM

What is letting me coming back is the fact that gambling is easy and because of that its also enjoying plus you can win money with it.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

What is letting me coming back is the fact that gambling is easy and because of that its also enjoying plus you can win money with it.

Yeah basically I think its an addiction towards gambling that make us to come back again and again and hoping that we will really win big someday.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:39:58 PM

Yeah basically I think its an addiction towards gambling that make us to come back again and again and hoping that we will really win big someday.

yes maybe someone who is addicted will continue to return to gambling, or those who have no other way and try luck again in gambling to win a large sum of money in a short time

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:06:03 PM

I don't really come back to gambling because I want to enjoy and kill time while putting something at stake(though I must admit it, I come back partly because winning big). Once you enter the world of gambling, you'll surely miss the thrill of betting into something and returning with a win. Everybody knows that euphoric feeling.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:10:12 PM

I also have the same problem, its very enjoying and because of that I stay playing it again and again every single week...
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:17:32 PM

I also have the same problem, its very enjoying and because of that I stay playing it again and again every single week...
Its always entertaining and fun but you cant always be happy if you gamble sometimes it makes you angry because you are always lose instead of winning..
In other way they are coming back because of they want to recover all their loses..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Its always entertaining and fun but you cant always be happy if you gamble sometimes it makes you angry because you are always lose instead of winning..
In other way they are coming back because of they want to recover all their loses..
That is true. No single gambler will be able to find the entertainment of gambling all the time.

Even though their motivation is only entertainment and how long they would be affordable with the gambling expenses.
It is highly mystery, how people keep on coming back to gambling even it makes them crying at many times.

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:19:33 PM

It's a combination of several factors
- Entertainment
- Losing money
- Feeling you have lost, urges yo to take revanche and so you come back for a revanche.

This 3 things makes me coming back, and back and yet back again.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:30:42 PM

Actually gambling is an exciting activities ignoring the losing of money part. And this is why a lot of people keep coming back cause of the unique felling that you got when you gamble.
accountunlockers

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:34:32 PM

Gambling is excitement for me. I do it almost 3 times a week. Most of the time in batches of 20 minutes. Which is the perfect amount of time to get the max out of it.
If you play for money, then think again...
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:32:36 PM

I think you keep coming back because you are hoping to recover your loses, but you will keep losing more, and then play again, hoping to win it back, and on and on ...  I think the only way to not be addicted to gambling, is to play for fun, not for profit.  It you know that you are going to loose your money when you start, then you won't bet as much and you will stop before you loose to much.  I personally know that the odds are against me, but I still play from time to time for the fun of it, but I only bet a few bucks every few months.
I had to agree with this. I used to go back everytime in this gambling game before to recovrr my loses but still ends up losing even more. I was hoping to be lucky at that time aroud but obviously I was not. Cheesy That's when I decided to stop playing and just let my loss and get over it. I have learnt my lesson back then.
Gambling let people think that they can be rich of it but that is actually not true because it is just made for fun and in truth you are losing more money than you invest.
So that is already bad and you have to control yourself when you are always coming back than you are addicted to it and that is not that best for you.
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:25:04 AM

There are allot of gambling addicts now and i know why they come back every time. the only reason why they want to come back is just because they lose allot of money and off course everyone who lose money want it back so they think to earn in back.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:05:58 PM

There are allot of gambling addicts now and i know why they come back every time. the only reason why they want to come back is just because they lose allot of money and off course everyone who lose money want it back so they think to earn in back.

Who keep coming back are not only those who lose and want to recover their lose, because there are some winners also keep coming back on gambling site. But I have to agree that the numbers of winners coming back is smaller than those who lose.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

There could be as many reasons for it.  But as for me, I keep coming back for more.  Meaning more bets to make, more time to spend in playing and more chances of having a lucky win.   Losing is not an option because it is always there in the first place.  So in short, What makes me comes back is no other than the chances of winning.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: