Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Money Making Mentorship  (Read 1159 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:03:50 PM

So hello everybody reading this thread!

I'm not one for making fancy threads or making something eye-catching but I hope I can at least gain some attention.So anyways lets begin what I would like to bring to you guys today,

Today,I would like to introduce to you guys a new service I will be providing to this wonderful community.I will be offering to mentor you in the ability to earn online.Through this mentorship,I will be helping you earn online,there are many ways which I will present to you and you will chose whatever you feel comfortable with.This mentorship will last between a few days to a few months as I will adjust it to your pace.I can't really make any promises on how much you will earn but I can say it will be a high amount if you actually follow and listen to what I say.If you goof around and blame your mistakes on others then I can say that you won't earn anything.But yeah thats all I really have for explanations.If you have any questions please post below and I will try my best to respond to you,if you are interested in entering this course then please PM me and we will work out prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:11:45 PM

Im interested in this.. but do you charge for teaching? I dont see any fees you mention..
But im not using skype.. how can i contact you for further more information?

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:13:30 PM

Im interested in this.. but do you charge for teaching? I dont see any fees you mention..
But im not using skype.. how can i contact you for further more information?
Send me a pm and we can use any platforms you use.And like I said,pm me so we can work out whatever price is good for you.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:19:48 PM

I'm not one for making fancy threads or making something eye-catching but I hope I can at least gain some attention.So anyways lets begin what I would like to bring to you guys today,

Today,I would like to introduce to you guys a new service I will be providing to this wonderful community.I will be offering to mentor you in the ability to earn online.Through this mentorship,I will be helping you earn online,there are many ways which I will present to you and you will chose whatever you feel comfortable with.This mentorship will last between a few days to a few months as I will adjust it to your pace.I can't really make any promises on how much you will earn but I can say it will be a high amount if you actually follow and listen to what I say.If you goof around and blame your mistakes on others then I can say that you won't earn anything.But yeah thats all I really have for explanations.If you have any questions please post below and I will try my best to respond to you,if you are interested in entering this course then please PM me and we will work out prices.

Can you share any past or present experience that you are earning money.
Btw why Robert deleted his post? He was saying that you are teaching him making billions? really?
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

Btw why Robert deleted his post? He was saying that you are teaching him making billions? really?
He was trolling,so I asked him to delete his post.Im not really sure how to prove my experience other than providing the actual methods which I will be providing in the mentorship.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:24:43 PM

It was a joke, you can't make billions selling chicken eggs on the deep web..
I deleted it because it was a spam post so ignore it
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:27:14 PM

He was trolling,so I asked him to delete his post.Im not really sure how to prove my experience other than providing the actual methods which I will be providing in the mentorship.
Something that can be proved as a proof, like any service, website, product, or startup.
If i join now how much time does it require every day and what's the estimated amount to earn within first month.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

Something that can be proved as a proof, like any service, website, product, or startup.
If i join now how much time does it require every day and what's the estimated amount to earn within first month.
Hmm,well again.I can't really provide anything like that since it would put the method out there which would cause saturation and the lost of said method.I guess I have one that I can use as proof but I would rather have people PM me for it since if I put it out here than anybody can get it and that would cause saturation.And I go by your schedule,whatever time you want to spend is how much time we will spend on it,and as for estimated amount of earnings,again I am uncertain of this being an estimate as I will show you a bunch of methods and you will choose which method you want to use,but if I had to give an estimate.I'd say possibly 200-400 a month at the lowest possible amount and in the 4 digits at the highest amount.Though I can't say for sure unless I know which method you'll use
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:39:39 PM

This offer is still available!
PM me if you are interested so we can work out some prices!
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

If it isn't anything illegal and doesn't requires selling and/or investing anything, I'd like to give it a shot. But your fee (if there is any) would be taken out from the work I do after learning the methods from you and if I make anything from those methods i.e. and if I don't like the methods for any reason, I have all the right to walk and not apply them.

If you're ok with that, send me a PM. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:23:00 PM

If it isn't anything illegal and doesn't requires selling and/or investing anything, I'd like to give it a shot. But your fee (if there is any) would be taken out from the work I do after learning the methods from you and if I make anything from those methods i.e. and if I don't like the methods for any reason, I have all the right to walk and not apply them.

The fee would be upfront but everything else is alright so long as you do not resell those methods or distribute them,leak them,etc.
As there is no guarantee that you won't just run once you start earning,though if you are willing to sign a contract stating you will give me a percentage of all profits earned with my method,with your real name and provide proof of identity, then I'll be more than happy to do that  Cheesy
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 10:27:28 PM

The fee would be upfront but everything else is alright so long as you do not resell those methods or distribute them,leak them,etc.

Wouldn't want to distribute/leak a good money making method, not sure why you are doing that yourself but yeah, can't pay upfront mate.

I'll pass.

Thx and GL

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:29:11 PM

Wouldn't want to distribute/leak a good money making method, not sure why you are doing that yourself but yeah, can't pay upfront mate.

I'll pass.

Thx and GL
I don't know what you mean by "not sure why you are doing that yourself" but the fee is only to ensure you won't run with the working method after starting to earn.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:00:23 PM

Im interested dont have money to pay but if i can earn with your methods i will give 30% of my earnigs if your method is working
If you granted my request i can show to them your methods are working..

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:21:14 PM

Im interested dont have money to pay but if i can earn with your methods i will give 30% of my earnigs if your method is working
If you granted my request i can show to them your methods are working..
If you are willing to sign a contract stating you will give me 30% of all earnings and provide proof of identity then sure,since I rather not have you running of after I had shown you it.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:26:22 AM

This offer is still available!
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:17:00 AM

Is it ok if I give you 20% of my earnings as a fee?

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:21:26 AM

Is it ok if I give you 20% of my earnings as a fee?
This has already been addressed If you are willing to sign a contract stating you will give me 40% of all earnings and provide proof of identity then sure,since I rather not have you running of after I had shown you it.
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:32:38 AM

Sure, when do we start?

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:36:07 AM