Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:14:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 crash has begun!  (Read 10985 times)
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:18:19 PM

There's no permanent crash in bitcoin. We went down from $420 few weeks ago, but right now we are recovering back to $400. Also this is not a big crash if you compare this with 2015 crash. This is only monthly pump and dump.

these ups and downs that we see nowadays will be nothing compared to what we will go through as soon as the block halving pump begins. that's when people will start to go nuts.

This is what we need to remember,  January always seems to be a bad month for Bitcoin but this year we have agar most other years don't,  and that's the halfing.  Panic selling will quickly turn to panic buying. 

afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

There's no permanent crash in bitcoin. We went down from $420 few weeks ago, but right now we are recovering back to $400. Also this is not a big crash if you compare this with 2015 crash. This is only monthly pump and dump.

these ups and downs that we see nowadays will be nothing compared to what we will go through as soon as the block halving pump begins. that's when people will start to go nuts.

This is what we need to remember,  January always seems to be a bad month for Bitcoin but this year we have agar most other years don't,  and that's the halfing.  Panic selling will quickly turn to panic buying.  
Yeah agree with you. I remember that January last year is a bad month for bitcoin holder because it's price crash so quickly. I think January 2016 is better than last January because bitcoin price is steady with small pump and dump activity in the market, also there's no a big crash until today. Many people will buy bitcoin as many as they can in the middle of 2016 to welcome halving.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:45:07 PM

Don't worry it will be fine with the bitcoin, we have to be patient.
If we just wait for the right moment we can sell it will be fine.

I think there will be a crash but after the halving the bitcoin will raise to a high amount.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

@uki
I know what are you saying! I been many times in bad positions to buy at high, and long waiting to sell just to recover my money. After many loss you can learn how to control your emotions, and heart beats. It's not easy, but you must stay cool!
Many come here in hope they can become rich overnight! Very hard!
More likely they will lose and will go back to daily jobs and forget BTC adventure!
Actually, this forum is full of people that think they will get millionaires with 10BTC, already this year or the latest the next one.
I thought that the last bear (the one since Mt. Gox) has already cured that a bit, but the November pump showed how wrong I was.
BTC is a nice beast to ride, but you have to be patient and control your emotions.

this space is intentionally left blank
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:33:13 PM

The crash has began indeed but it will be no problem for the bitcoin at all.

The bitcoin is low at the moment so invest now its still possible.

We gonna make profit when the halving has been done, when the price will be raising.

quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 08:29:20 PM

its not the crash and bitcoin will never crash in my opinion, with bitcoin i always feel safe and i am not even thinking about the price changes and stuff like that
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:23:42 PM

its not the crash and bitcoin will never crash in my opinion, with bitcoin i always feel safe and i am not even thinking about the price changes and stuff like that
Wasn't that what people in December 2013 were saying?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:32:34 PM

We gonna make profit when the halving has been done, when the price will be raising.

The floor now is at $380, if this continues to go down we might see a floor of $350 by next week. Let's hope this is a prequel to another record-high.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:35:18 PM

The floor now is at $380, if this continues to go down we might see a floor of $350 by next week. Let's hope this is a prequel to another record-high.

Agreed. I definitely didn't expect this last one since it touched $400 two times and I thought we were past that. All bets are off right now but I agree that if it drops to $350 we can take that as a retrace before a jump to $450 and beyond. I have deep faith that we'll close the year at $500-600.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:47:18 AM

Agreed. I definitely didn't expect this last one since it touched $400 two times and I thought we were past that. All bets are off right now but I agree that if it drops to $350 we can take that as a retrace before a jump to $450 and beyond. I have deep faith that we'll close the year at $500-600.

Sorry where was that floor again?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:20:25 AM

Seriously, it's weekend guys no need to panic, it's always been like this when weekend draw near, exchange rate dips and then climbs back again start of Monday when traders are more active. Other's even calls this day's as WEAKend. So relax.
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:24:23 AM

People should study the periodical ups and downs of bitcoin, understand it, then speak; not speculate and create useless panic.

manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:28:05 AM

Seriously, it's weekend guys no need to panic, it's always been like this when weekend draw near, exchange rate dips and then climbs back again start of Monday when traders are more active. Other's even calls this day's as WEAKend. So relax.

Actually it is the other way around.
People used to say that it is Mondays when the price is weak, because miners dump their coins on exchanges on Monday.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 01:30:58 AM

I think it's more than just weekend blues.  We've been in a general downtrend for a bit and we managed to hold our price for a little, but now the bottom fell out and we're correcting back to where the bear market wants us to be.  I've been calling this one for quite a while.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 07:50:31 AM

I think it's more than just weekend blues.  We've been in a general downtrend for a bit and we managed to hold our price for a little, but now the bottom fell out and we're correcting back to where the bear market wants us to be.  I've been calling this one for quite a while.

If we drop back down then it a perfect time to pick up some more cheap coins before the halfing. win Win for all. There are still a few reasons why 2016 is going to be a cracking year for bitcoin. openbazaar is one of them which i personally am looking forward to and of course the halfing that could make bitcoin go moonwards.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:59:18 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2016, 11:28:59 AM by Amph

not a crash, you're being so naive it's not even funny, they are simply playing the range 350-400

this is an accumulation phase, in preparation for the next pump, mark my words
Variantand

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:03:00 AM

not a crash, you're being so naive it's not even funny, they are simply playign the range 350-400

this si an accumulation phase, in preparation for the next pump, mark my words

I also think some whales are accumulating the coins. They are preparing for the next big pump for the halving.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:08:23 PM

Sorry where was that floor again?
The support zone spans all the way between $400 and $350, and for now looks rock solid. Even with the latest attempts supported by Cryptsy and Mike's retirement funds we weren't able to get close to $350 at a reasonable volume. That means that there are keen buyers still waiting there, and we need some better arguments from bears to challenge it. Just to clarify my point, I see more of horizontal trend between $350-410 for another couple of months, or till we get better arguments that are not yet included in the price.

this space is intentionally left blank
tommygunyeah

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:14:29 PM

This thread is just wrong. So wrong. Bitcoin price has an upward trend now, and this trend will accelerate as it get's closer to the halving. Everybody is talking about buying, not selling!

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:07:29 PM

Nah the bitcoin is not crashing it will be better soon.
Its just a matter of time the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.
Don't listen to this topic title its not true, the bitcoin has a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: