Poll
Question: Would you eat a human?
Only my enemy's child - 4 (1%)
Only to survive - 98 (25.2%)
Only for secret powers - 16 (4.1%)
Hell yes - 26 (6.7%)
Hell no - 245 (63%)
Total Voters: 389

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you eat a human?  (Read 81693 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:24:37 AM

no... ill eat vegan than human dude...
even when this world has nothing to eat....
at least if a grass in there better eat grass than human lol

Chew your grass well. The human digestive system isn't made to digest it easily. Better to smoke it.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:03:06 AM

Nah BADecker, I´m not interested in religion and supernatural beings. My angle here is purely down to earth and practical.

You spelled "angle" wrong. The right way is "angel."    Grin

Well BADecker, ...supernatural beings. My angle... it´s an interesting choice of words. Didn´t give it any thought while I was writing it down. Maybe I have an angel here, can´t rule it out.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:02:48 AM

Hell no! I'm not much of a meat eater anyways. I do eat eggs and seafood but I only have meat occasionally.
The thing for me though is that humans don't have hairs/fur like animals do and I find that absolutely disgusting, just thinking of humans as food makes me wanna puke because they look like animals that have lost all their fur because of some nasty skin disease  Roll Eyes
RobbieRoor

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:16:05 AM

Given the opportunity, hell yeah I would! I mean why not? you definitely wouldn't get many more opportunities to atleast try it so why the hell not?
A better question to ask is, what part of a human would you eat?
For me, it would definitely be a calf muscle...Mmmm delicious.
galdur

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

Given the opportunity, hell yeah I would! I mean why not? you definitely wouldn't get many more opportunities to atleast try it so why the hell not?

Think I´d be interested in the liver, well depending on its condition I guess. As for the meat, primal cut probably applies, tenderloin for filet mignon, sirloin etc.

WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:47:19 AM

What if it was the sacrificed child of your enemy? What if it gave you secret powers? What if it held the key to world domination? Would you do it? Would you eat another person?

I cant say for sure because it depends on the context but mostly i think i would only do it to survive.  At that moment i would consider myself not really with a choice and in control of my actions.
qWark

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

If it was only choice or I would stave to death then yes, can it really taste bad.

Cows taste good an they only eat grass lol
Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:21:45 AM

Think I´d be interested in the liver, well depending on its condition I guess. As for the meat, primal cut probably applies, tenderloin for filet mignon, sirloin etc.

I'd go right for the brains. Too many zombie movies?
galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:33:58 AM

Brain´s good I´m sure, but for me to eat parts of a human I´d have to be at a really critical stage so I´d first go for high nutritional value and easy access to it.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:40:45 AM

Good idea. They say that you retain some of the knowledge of the dead person this way, without having to learn it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:50:19 AM

“I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.”
~ Straw Hat Montgomery

“A man can be happy with any woman as long as he does not over-cook her.”
~ Oscar Wilde on How To Cook A Human

galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:56:18 AM

Picking The Right Human

Like a cantaloupe melon, picking the right person to eat can be a challenge unless you know what you are doing. Here are a few helpful hints in selecting the right one to eat.

Age – Just like other game meat, humans get tough and stringy with age. Anyone 3 - 16 years old taste great, their well shaped legs are great for tender, succulent meals. Girls do taste better than boys.

Size – Like a good marbled beef, you want your human to have a bit of fat on them and to be of a large weight and size. While a very thin woman may be found attractive, the fact is that what little meat they have is stringy and tough. Very heavy humans tend to be more tender and juicy, so they should be fattened if you desire extra flavor. The meat found on bodybuilders and strongmen are tough ans flavorless due to the lack of fat. The perfect cut of human flesh comes from the average Australian couch potato Due to that fact that with any other feat, flavor come from the fat. However, be careful that you do not become an Australian yourself from too much fat intake.

Sex – As in monkey sex, sex doesn't really matter. Although, females do tend to taste better, and males tend to have more muscle (that means more ballfat) on them.

Nationality – Actual race and color have very little to do with the taste of humans. All races are pink and fleshy underneath the skin. Some believe that brown skinned people contain more omega-3 and calcium, but that is just a myth (however you are welcome to test this for yourself). However one thing that does make a difference is diet. Humans who are strictly vegetarian tend to taste a bit more beefy than those that primarily eat meat. Other considerations are salt and spice intake. Italians, for example, tend to have a mild, natural garlic taste while people from India tend to be a bit on the spicy side. Also another tip is to cook the anus with salt and garlic at 450 degrees (rare to well done is up to you). The healthiest part of the human body is the lymph nodes and also, the urethra. But if undercooked they will taste sour and tangy. If you follow these instructions then you will have a wonderful healthy** meal.
Healthy is only a word. Remember the old words of wisdom "what you eat is what you are." Over consumption of Germans has been known to lead to antisemitic ideals, Swedish meat may lead to creating windmills and wooden shoes. The greatest thing to be warned about is the meat of the overweight Australian, which has a peculiar flavor due to the native diet of croc meat, koala, kangaroo, and the occasional bush snake, and tends to raise one's cholesterol due to high lard content.

Industrial Farming –Some proponents of 'human rights' have criticized the cramped and inhospitable living conditions used for the industrial production of humans for food and other industrial purposes. Humans should be given a minimum of 100 square feet, or about 30 square meters per person per household. Less than this and the humans may begin to 'peck each others eyes out', which can increase the risk of disease. Also, you should not allow your humans to amass too much garbage or cheap plastic crap as this can diminish the effective living area inside of their cages.

Source: The Interwebs

elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:25:25 PM

What about for intimidation, like used to be in the past? If I eat people of course I will not be popular, but people will fear me.
galdur

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:30:01 PM

What about for intimidation, like used to be in the past? If I eat people of course I will not be popular, but people will fear me.

Yes, but for how long? In an environment with official law enforcement you´d soon be taken out of circulation, in one without it you´d be simply taken out I guess.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:51:21 PM

intimidation
Its not a idea for eating human being. If anyone is hungry then there are several foods God has given us in this world. We can eat these foods. Lots of vitamins is there. But please don't try to eat any Human beings for any reasons.
Dick Trump (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:11:07 PM

intimidation
Its not a idea for eating human being. If anyone is hungry then there are several foods God has given us in this world. We can eat these foods. Lots of vitamins is there. But please don't try to eat any Human beings for any reasons.

What about subhuman filth? Undesirables? Can we eat their disease-free children?
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:18:35 AM

in Indonesia there used to be a human cannibals, he had eaten about 40 human flesh. He is Mr. Sumanto
have you heard the news? give your opinion?
galdur

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:29:18 AM

in Indonesia there used to be a human cannibals, he had eaten about 40 human flesh. He is Mr. Sumanto
have you heard the news? give your opinion?

Yeah, I remember him. When he got out of jail he was a reformed man and promised to not eat anyone but was still booted from his village. I guess they couldn´t deal with the risk of being cooked for his dinner.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:49:58 AM

If someone's willing to cut someone up and cook them for me then I'll give it a try as long as it's an emergency and the guy I'm eating is ok with it. Plenty of us eat animals. I'm an equal opportunity carnivore.
Cheap Ass

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:51:29 AM

sick ass thread haha :d
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: