Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 12:04:47 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE  (Read 54925 times)
Keninishna

Activity: 551

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 11:21:56 AM

merged mining source code plz  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
worldinacoin

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 12:11:33 PM

I am hoping to run it on Centos 6, will there be any issues?  Or is it more suited for Debian based distros only?
simplecoin

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2011, 02:30:00 AM

merged mining source code plz  Grin

It's coming..... the real issue isn't the source, the source is good. The issue is making it usable for the masses. Right now, 90% of the setup is undocumented database tables and fields. I'm working on beefing up the admin panel so that it isn't nearly impossible to manage and install.

I am hoping to run it on Centos 6, will there be any issues?  Or is it more suited for Debian based distros only?

I'm not sure. In theory it should run on any PHP/Mysql setup. I personally use ubuntu with mysql 5.5, but I've heard of others even using windows.

Donations: 1VjGJHPtLodwCFBDWsHJMdEhqRcRKdBQk
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 541

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2011, 06:21:00 PM

Share counting and block update isn't working, what is wrong with my minipool ? I've setup cronjobs (of all files in cronjobs folder). Could you please show me a example of crontab -e ?

Bitcoin is the future !
mich

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 11:41:58 AM

Share counting and block update isn't working, what is wrong with my minipool ? I've setup cronjobs (of all files in cronjobs folder). Could you please show me a example of crontab -e ?

Yes, I would like to take a look this too. I need correct time interval for each of cronjobs file. When last my block was found frontend shown me balance >1000 except ~23... unknown mistake again Sad
Coinbuck @ BTCLot

Activity: 541

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2011, 02:21:58 PM

Yes, I would like to take a look this too. I need correct time interval for each of cronjobs file. When last my block was found frontend shown me balance >1000 except ~23... unknown mistake again Sad

Could you please show yours ? it seems the block & earnings are updating in yours, in mine they aren't.

Bitcoin is the future !
mich

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:27:15 AM

Could you please show yours ? it seems the block & earnings are updating in yours, in mine they aren't.
backupwallet.php - 1 per day
archive.php - every 5 minutes
hashrate.php - 30 minutes
payout.php - 10 minutes
shares.php - 2 minutes
cronjob.php - 3 minutes
Korvalkov_V

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2011, 09:04:56 PM

No, fix by edited requiredFunctions.php (lock - unlock "shares")...
I hope that it was fixed...
Will see on next found block. Good sign - networkBlocks updates by every next block and part of last row in winningshares has been updated automatically.
Can you plz tell us what exactly did you change in lock/unlock functions?
mich

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 06:23:31 AM

No, fix by edited requiredFunctions.php (lock - unlock "shares")...
I hope that it was fixed...
Will see on next found block. Good sign - networkBlocks updates by every next block and part of last row in winningshares has been updated automatically.
Can you plz tell us what exactly did you change in lock/unlock functions?
Actually I didnt understand, I've disabled functions lock/unlock, then run cronjob.php - it was done without errors, then enabled back lock/unlock and script still work correct.
mich

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 11:33:29 AM

I think its up to you. About "any changes" - when you type your own settings logins, passwords, email etc. in php files, it is changing a code or not?  Wink
P.S. If somebody needs my changes - feel free to ask Smiley
simplecoin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2011, 01:56:48 PM

question about the license

any change that id done on the code needs to be make public and under same license true ?

That's the spirit of it. In theory, if anyone asks, the code must be made public if you change any existing files or include the code from existing files.

Although, only I think only 1 site is sharing their code base. BurningToad was kind enough to share his code as well upon request as well.

shads

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2011, 09:56:52 AM

Hi Simplecoin,

Just thought I'd point out to you the new version of poolserver includes the capability to send coinbase donations.  I wrote it so pool ops can donate to any address so that other devs of other open source software that pools use can benefit as well.

It's explained in detail in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51226.0

To be able to receive donations you need to put up a page that returns json something like this:
http://poolserverj.org/meta/donations/

But obviously with your own addresses.  Then of course make it known what your donation URL is.  Suggest you fill in the testnets as well.

PoolServerJ Home Page - High performance java mining pool engine

1LezqRatQz7MeNoCVziYwcdwtqeEbvrdAq - http://payb.tc/shads

Quote from: Matthew N. Wright
Stop wasting the internet.
cablepair

Activity: 854

https://btc-republic.com/index.php?ref=cablepair

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2011, 11:31:40 PM

looking for some help

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have setup plenty of pools before, this is my first time using simplecoin as a front end - I am sure it is something stupid that I missed

I have simple coin in the www root of the web server

but the pages arent loading

500 error in IE

firefox just shows a blank page

http://24.14.210.199/

I am racking my brains here, anyone have any ideas what I did wrong?
simplecoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2011, 07:43:01 PM

looking for some help

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have setup plenty of pools before, this is my first time using simplecoin as a front end - I am sure it is something stupid that I missed

I have simple coin in the www root of the web server

but the pages arent loading

500 error in IE

firefox just shows a blank page

http://24.14.210.199/

I am racking my brains here, anyone have any ideas what I did wrong?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing you either have missing dependencies or a configuration error.

I would turn on site errors and php errors until you have everything up and running. Also check your site logs, they should lead you in the right direction.

makomk

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 01:13:00 PM

It's coming..... the real issue isn't the source, the source is good. The issue is making it usable for the masses. Right now, 90% of the setup is undocumented database tables and fields. I'm working on beefing up the admin panel so that it isn't nearly impossible to manage and install.
Ah, I was curious about that. (Was looking for a merged mining pool frontend to go with an experimental backend I was working on a couple of months ago. There didn't seem to be any open source ones out there.)

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
wndrbr3d

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 04:34:45 PM

Is this project active?

I just downloaded it the other night and it has some obvious code issues that need to be fixed otherwise pages wouldn't display properly.

From what I can see though, this is the most common baseline people start with for their mining pools?
simplecoin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2012, 11:33:23 PM

Is this project active?

I just downloaded it the other night and it has some obvious code issues that need to be fixed otherwise pages wouldn't display properly.

From what I can see though, this is the most common baseline people start with for their mining pools?

Yes, it's active. Although the massive change from the current codebase has not yet been uploaded.

The changes would break existing installs and cause all kinds of headaches.

I will release it once I have a better way to upgrade or install a fresh base.

idev

Activity: 846

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 04:13:32 PM

Is this still active ?
Wayno

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 11, 2012, 05:02:39 AM

there is a potential issue with the deletion of workers which will cause issue to the whole back end of simplecoin

i have done a quick fix

Code:
edit pool_worker mysql
disabled enum('yes','no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no'

//Check if username already exists
$usernameExistsQ = mysql_query("SELECT id,username FROM `pool_worker` WHERE `associatedUserId` = ".$userId." AND `username` = '".$inputUser."'");
$usernameExists = mysql_num_rows($usernameExistsQ);
$usernameExists1 = mysql_fetch_object($usernameExistsQ);
$workerId = $usernameExists1->username;

}else if($usernameExists == 1){
mysql_query("UPDATE `pool_worker` SET disabled = 'no' WHERE username = '".$workerId."' AND `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."'")or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
returnError = "Reinstated Worker";
}

//Delete worker OH NOES!
mysql_query("UPDATE `pool_worker` SET `disabled` = 'yes' WHERE `id` = '".$workerId."' AND `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."'")or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
}

$getWorkers = mysql_query("SELECT `id`, `username`, `password`, active, hashrate, monitor, disabled FROM `pool_worker` WHERE `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."' AND disabled = 'no'");

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
cablepair

Activity: 854

https://btc-republic.com/index.php?ref=cablepair

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2012, 12:26:33 PM

there is a potential issue with the deletion of workers which will cause issue to the whole back end of simplecoin

i have done a quick fix

Code:
edit pool_worker mysql
disabled enum('yes','no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'no'

//Check if username already exists
$usernameExistsQ = mysql_query("SELECT id,username FROM `pool_worker` WHERE `associatedUserId` = ".$userId." AND `username` = '".$inputUser."'");
$usernameExists = mysql_num_rows($usernameExistsQ);
$usernameExists1 = mysql_fetch_object($usernameExistsQ);
$workerId = $usernameExists1->username;

}else if($usernameExists == 1){
mysql_query("UPDATE `pool_worker` SET disabled = 'no' WHERE username = '".$workerId."' AND `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."'")or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
returnError = "Reinstated Worker";
}

//Delete worker OH NOES!
mysql_query("UPDATE `pool_worker` SET `disabled` = 'yes' WHERE `id` = '".$workerId."' AND `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."'")or sqlerr(__FILE__,__LINE__);
}

$getWorkers = mysql_query("SELECT `id`, `username`, `password`, active, hashrate, monitor, disabled FROM `pool_worker` WHERE `associatedUserId` = '".$userId."' AND disabled = 'no'");
Thanks for the effort! Are you interested in fixing some of the other bugs that simplecoin has?

It would be really nice if someone updated / fixed this and released it - I love playing with pool software and for whatever reason it seems like no one ever follows through and continues to develop them after they are initially released.

People are too busy I guess....

I know I would certainly donate to a cause such as this though..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.