Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE  (Read 57159 times)
KALRONG

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 08:56:27 AM

Im seeing the same errors, I also found out that for example the block table was not being updated and I needed to add a COMMIT after the INSERT INTO call to make it work, Im gonna check the code and add COMMIT after all the INSERT INTO and check how it works.

Also Im working on modify the code to make it multilanguage using language templates so its easier to translate.
gateway

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 06:18:03 PM

Im seeing the same errors, I also found out that for example the block table was not being updated and I needed to add a COMMIT after the INSERT INTO call to make it work, Im gonna check the code and add COMMIT after all the INSERT INTO and check how it works.

Also Im working on modify the code to make it multilanguage using language templates so its easier to translate.

Let me know when you do, I put this aside temp since the thread seemed dead :/
KALRONG

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 10:15:31 AM

Sure Smiley I like this frontend as its the only one I managed to get working without needing to do a lot of things, sad that is seems uncontinued and with a couple of bugs, I will try get some free time to review the full code but in the meantime Im gonna do those changes to get the DB working propertly and the start reading and modifying for the multilenguage version Smiley

If anyone wants to help everything is welcome hehe
gateway

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:58:16 PM

Sure Smiley I like this frontend as its the only one I managed to get working without needing to do a lot of things, sad that is seems uncontinued and with a couple of bugs, I will try get some free time to review the full code but in the meantime Im gonna do those changes to get the DB working propertly and the start reading and modifying for the multilenguage version Smiley

My idea was to get it up and running see how it functions, then build all custom modules for a drupal 7 version.. aka custom modules that you can plug into drupal and display in the various blocks themeing layers and take advantage of drupals out of the box front end for users, permissions etc.

Would be willing to work with someone to translate the code into a more flexible system.
KALRONG

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 12:33:01 AM

My idea was to get it up and running see how it functions, then build all custom modules for a drupal 7 version.. aka custom modules that you can plug into drupal and display in the various blocks themeing layers and take advantage of drupals out of the box front end for users, permissions etc.

Would be willing to work with someone to translate the code into a more flexible system.

As far as I saw about the code its basically a bunch of operations with the pushpool DB and some more tables, then it just do some calculations and gather some info, you just need to know where to ask the DB hehe apart of that is basically a pretty website with graphs and everything (basically design) the operational part is quite simple, or at least is what it looks like, didn't have time to check the payout system.
CoinPopper

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:32:33 PM

Hello,

[Sat Dec 07 23:29:48 2013] [error] [client y.y.y.y] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught BitcoinClientException:
  • : Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found)\n\n  thrown in  on line 0, referer: http://x.x.x.x/stats.php

What does this means ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: