Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 10:24:01 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE  (Read 54920 times)
Bullethead21

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 01:14:08 AM

Thanks, got everything up and running. Only problem is when I try and access the admin page I get a 500 error...I have set the flag to 1 in the database ....any idea why I get this error only when trying to access the admin panel?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simplecoin

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 07:07:38 AM

Thanks, got everything up and running. Only problem is when I try and access the admin page I get a 500 error...I have set the flag to 1 in the database ....any idea why I get this error only when trying to access the admin panel?

Thanks!

your best bet is to turn on display_errors in php.ini

Donations: 1VjGJHPtLodwCFBDWsHJMdEhqRcRKdBQk
Bullethead21

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 11:05:59 AM

did that already.....got nothing. I dont get it...the file is there...the path is correct.

I also cant seem to get clients to connect .....is there anything else that needs to be done with the database to get clients to connect? Maybe you could clear up the pool workers username and password...what is with the "." ? When you setup rpc should you include the "."?

Example if my website username is bean and I want to create a pool worker called pea, why do I end up with a worker called "bean.pea"? And how should I set up my RPC config file to connect? With a username of bean.pea or just pea?

The way it is, is confusing.....please help

simplecoin

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 07:05:10 PM

did that already.....got nothing. I dont get it...the file is there...the path is correct.

I also cant seem to get clients to connect .....is there anything else that needs to be done with the database to get clients to connect? Maybe you could clear up the pool workers username and password...what is with the "." ? When you setup rpc should you include the "."?

Example if my website username is bean and I want to create a pool worker called pea, why do I end up with a worker called "bean.pea"? And how should I set up my RPC config file to connect? With a username of bean.pea or just pea?

The way it is, is confusing.....please help

The workers contain "." so that worker logins are based on simplecoin usernames. This keep people from fighting over worker names and having to guess one that's not already taken.

the rpc user/pass only relates to bitcoin.conf, pushpool.conf, & requiredFunctions, not a simplecoin user. just pick a name/pass and make it match in all 3 places.

AnnihilaT

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 03:12:01 PM

Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni
simplecoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 06:06:36 PM

Hi mike,

version 1 of my fork released:

MMCFE SVN - http://mmcfe.mfis.net  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End)

Maybe you can update the original post with correct link and name of project?    

Anni

Done! Too bad it's not a Git Fork.... it'd be too easy to move code back and forth. I'll peek around soon and see what to bring back from your fork.

Also: going to be adding bitcoin account locking, and email notifications.

gnaget

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:27:48 PM

I'm trying to get simplecoin setup for my private mining farm.  Following the instructions, I can get to the website now, but when I try to register a user, I get the following error in the log:

PHP Warning:  mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/gnaget/simplecoin/includes/settings.php on line 29

It says user was created, but the user does not exist in the webUsers table.

Any idea what I might have missed?
gnaget

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2011, 05:40:14 PM

my bad, forgot to grant access to mysql user
AnnihilaT

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 08:56:32 PM

Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

Bullethead21

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 10:10:52 PM

Thanks! Got the clients to connect succesfully! Do you have an example of about how long or in how many minutes I should run each cronjob file? I know in the thread it states from 10 to 30 minutes but how about the workers.php one for example? I like the stats to update frequently but I do not want to create to much or uneeded database traffic either...

Thanks again for all your help!

Anyone else having issues accessing the admin page? I have my account flag set to 1 in the database? Cant seem to figure that one out.

Peace!

Bullethead21

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 06:35:37 AM

It seems also some of the cronjobs are failing with a exit code/status of 255?

Only 2 cronjobs I get these errors on is when payout.php is tried to be executed by cron and also cronjob.php gives me this error...the rest run without errors from cron....only those 2 php files cause this cron error with a exiting code/status of 255?

I looked at the directoryinclude and all the cronjob files are setup the same....why only those 2 error out?

Please help!

Thanks!

simplecoin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 02:51:08 PM

Thanks! Got the clients to connect succesfully! Do you have an example of about how long or in how many minutes I should run each cronjob file? I know in the thread it states from 10 to 30 minutes but how about the workers.php one for example? I like the stats to update frequently but I do not want to create to much or uneeded database traffic either...

Thanks again for all your help!

Anyone else having issues accessing the admin page? I have my account flag set to 1 in the database? Cant seem to figure that one out.

Peace!

The key to the cron jobs is to space them out enough that it doesn't keep mysql bogged down. I've tried to space them out into separate files to help, but really I kept a watch on 'top' to try and keep the cpu/mem usage down.

as for the admin page not working, it could be a missing setting row in the settings table. turn errors on for a second and see if you can get an idea of the issue.

The 225 errors, never seen them, I'd check file owner/permissions.

simplecoin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 03:30:48 PM

Hey Mike,

found a bit of a nasty one...at least from a stats perspective and could maybe even cause some mayhem with payouts:

r18 | annihilat | 2011-07-04 22:54:36 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/www/accountdetails.php

- make sure the user cannot set a lower than 0% donation fee

You might want to check into that.   Smiley

Ive fixed it simply by adding a less than 0 check and forcing it to 0 if true.  see below:

Code:
if($act == "updateDetails"){
                        //Update user's details
                        $newSendAddress = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["paymentAddress"]);
                        $newDonatePercent = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["donatePercent"]);
                        $newPayoutThreshold = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST["payoutThreshold"]);
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold > 25)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 25;
                        if ($newPayoutThreshold < 1)
                                $newPayoutThreshold = 0;
                        if ($newDonatePercent < 0)
                                $newDonatePercent = 0;

Thanks, it's in the experimental branch now Smiley

Bullethead21

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 05:07:43 PM

Will try that out again and see if I can get it to give me something other than internal server error 500 which is what I usually get.....is there a way I can check my tables for something missing maybe? I imported the .sql file included in the download with no errors. Was there any additional steps I needed to take maybe in creating any extra tables possibly?

Thanks again Mike! You can expect a donation for sure! Awseome stuff!

Peace!

simplecoin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2011, 05:23:54 PM

Will try that out again and see if I can get it to give me something other than internal server error 500 which is what I usually get.....is there a way I can check my tables for something missing maybe? I imported the .sql file included in the download with no errors. Was there any additional steps I needed to take maybe in creating any extra tables possibly?

Thanks again Mike! You can expect a donation for sure! Awseome stuff!

Peace!

There shouldn't be anything I missed in the v2 sql. That admin page loves to give errors though.... Since I usually change things in sql, sometimes little admin things slip through.

simplecoin

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2011, 10:42:47 PM

Looks like BurningToad is going to share his MaxPPS code, so hopefully we'll have MaxPPS as a payout option soon.

Kris
Donator

Activity: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2011, 11:45:23 PM

Nice initiative, if I didn't have to pay so many damn bills Ill probably open-source mine as well.

Tell me if you need help with anything.

Kind regards
Kris
Rob P.

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 12:24:56 PM

Mike,

Been a lurker on the thread, and now trying to setup Simplecoin.

I have everything working, and in fact, my tests with one of my rigs appears to be working fine.

However, I cannot load the Admin Panel.  I have the link on my login, but when clicked it's a blank page and I get this error in the Apache error.log:

Code:
[Thu Jul 07 02:36:39 2011] [error] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /htdocs/adminPanel.php on line 43

Any thoughts, that line in my version of the code is:

Code:
        //Make sure an authPin is set and valid when $act is active^M
        if($_POST["act"] && $_$authPin == $inputAuthPin){

I'm thinking it doesn't think my account has a valid $authPin?  But it does...  Am I missing something?

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
AnnihilaT

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 12:54:58 PM

Mike,

Been a lurker on the thread, and now trying to setup Simplecoin.

I have everything working, and in fact, my tests with one of my rigs appears to be working fine.

However, I cannot load the Admin Panel.  I have the link on my login, but when clicked it's a blank page and I get this error in the Apache error.log:

Code:
[Thu Jul 07 02:36:39 2011] [error] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /htdocs/adminPanel.php on line 43

Any thoughts, that line in my version of the code is:

Code:
       //Make sure an authPin is set and valid when $act is active^M
        if($_POST["act"] && $_$authPin == $inputAuthPin){

typo in your code (or mikes).   Change $_$authPin to $authPin

Rob P.

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 01:17:23 PM

Typo in your code (or mikes).   Change $_$authPin to $authPin
I'm thinking it doesn't think my account has a valid $authPin?  But it does...  Am I missing something?

I should have caught that.  Thank you, that fixed it.

That typo is in "simplecoin-simplecoin-v2.0-0-g361c13d.tar.gz", that's the rev I pulled.

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.