Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:49:43 PM

be aware from this scam coin.

THE AIRDROP WAS FAKE THE USERS ON THIS POST ARE MOVED BY THE SAME CHINESE SCAMMER.

So you extra made a new account to celebrate your hate ?!

But other users are fakeusers ?!

Hmkay gotcha ...

But what I'll never understand is why people complain about something they knew would happen.
So when u look the weather forcast and next day it shows it was predicted absolutly correct, will u cry then as well ?

I see that again and again ... same was with clam and the digger. Everybody knew there are still 15m coins that could be dug every second but when it becomes true, people start to cry... why is that ?
Would you be more happy if they wouldnd announce anything and you have no clue what will happen ?!

Well ... I prolly dont need to understand that...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allinbox

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:55:36 PM

Besides that I have asked to add the coin to yobit and cryptopia. If other people would do that as well, we might have a chance to get it listed there I think.

I actually hope the devs dont care about the few haters here and keep the work going.
Maybe it would be helpfull if they would write from time to time what they are working on actually, so people see theres something in progress.

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:41:52 PM

I think that LIP distibution being fair.

A lot of people experience problem with submitting their address, even me.
Reason can be that a lot of users tried to submit their addresses in same time,
and server capacity cant process all request so fast....something similar to DDOS attack.
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

I am not a fudder, but miner.
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

LIP was announced right when mining started. The amount that will be given away too. So you are having no reason to feel scammed, everything was public from the beginning

Its his fault. He decide to mine this coin, but didnt read OP and read about LIP distribution.
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:51:41 PM

giveaways should be only for Full member+++  Grin
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:04:18 PM

Litecred need to be listed on more exchanges as soon as possible.

It can be very bad to be listed on only one,small volume exchange.
Everyone want to sell, but no one buying, and price drop fast!
tonumy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:12:17 PM

giveaways should be only for Full member+++  Grin

Grin
For newbies too. http://prntscr.com/9p7l8o
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:18:50 PM

I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Decred is the good.

This is the bad.

Ten-Hut!
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:59:03 PM

Decred is the good.

This is the bad.

It is a pretty senseless conclusion. Decred is good of course but i don't see any reason why would this be the bad.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:21:19 PM

Decred is the good.

This is the bad.

It is a pretty senseless conclusion. Decred is good of course but i don't see any reason why would this be the bad.

Because this coin has all the makings of one that will be abandoned in 2 weeks. It's a lame copycat where the "devs" have absolutely no intention of any real development. I predict a nice 4 BTC yobit dump.

Ten-Hut!
teonoaro

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:24:06 PM

I was very much tired yesterday to stay active to collect the free coins. Later today, I came to know that the distribution took only 26 minutes to finish. The dev didn't to leave a "Distribution complete" message on the free website he ran the faucet. However, I'm very much interested to see LTCR on yobit soon. Whoever has a small amount of bitcoins can mint this coin again from yobit with the great help of epic dump of this coin. Nice.
badam

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:28:15 PM

Decred is the good.

This is the bad.

Because this coin has all the makings of one that will be abandoned in 2 weeks. It's a lame copycat where the "devs" have absolutely no intention of any real development. I predict a nice 4 BTC yobit dump.

Well you are wrong at this part. Show me where is this copied from. As far as i know there is no other coin with qubit algo having fixed pos. Still if there is any you can call many other coins as lame copycats but if you take a look at this one you can see at least some work behind
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:43:12 PM

I am not a fudder, but miner.
I am mining this shit 3 days and got just 3000 coins, and now i wake up and see screenshots around with 52.000 coins without mining, so how you will feel if you were on my place? SCAMMED.  Sure there are a lot of topup walelts out there
Thats why i am out, i recommend to everyone not to mine, and waste time and electricity on this coin, cos a very few people compete between them who will DUMP first. Miners are not important here.
RIP

LIP was announced right when mining started. The amount that will be given away too. So you are having no reason to feel scammed, everything was public from the beginning
So answer me please, why i am mining? for what? do you have any logical explanation?

(edit: i WAS mining)

assloua

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:44:28 PM

be aware from this scam coin.

THE AIRDROP WAS FAKE THE USERS ON THIS POST ARE MOVED BY THE SAME CHINESE SCAMMER.

So you extra made a new account to celebrate your hate ?!

But other users are fakeusers ?!

Hmkay gotcha ...

But what I'll never understand is why people complain about something they knew would happen.
So when u look the weather forcast and next day it shows it was predicted absolutly correct, will u cry then as well ?

I see that again and again ... same was with clam and the digger. Everybody knew there are still 15m coins that could be dug every second but when it becomes true, people start to cry... why is that ?
Would you be more happy if they wouldnd announce anything and you have no clue what will happen ?!

Well ... I prolly dont need to understand that...

i don't understand them either everybody here should be able to read the OP...

@haters&flamers

if you can't believe that there are honest people out there
and we all are fake:
GET OF THIS FORUM

or go away from you computers and talk to "real" humans on the street

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:50:15 PM

If this coin was ok, hashrate with qubit would be above 30GH not 500 MH/s.
500 MH/s = failed fair distribution.
Devs took advantage of free giveway to wash coins in their wallets.
When they saw that mining is not going well, but premine is big, and there is no any interest, they made final scam solution: fake giveaway distribution right into theirs wallets. But that is so obvious, that can't be more.
off

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:55:13 PM

When they saw that mining is not going well, but premine is big, and there is no any interest, they made final scam solution: fake giveaway distribution right into theirs wallets. But that is so obvious, that can't be more.
off

That order of decisions doesn't mesh with reality though because the giveaway was there from the beginning.  There is no way that the dev's decided to do the giveaway in response to the hashrate because the giveaway was announced immediately.

As someone who does not want to mine it was a good distribution.  Aside from reading the information it was as simple as being at my computer at the right time with an address.  I actually missed the countdown by like 2 minutes and still got in, so it wasn't only an instant either.

Mine it or don't.  Who cares?  Why are you letting everyone know you are not mining it and trying to be convinced to mine more?  Just stop mining it if it isn't good for you and move on.  That is what anyone would do.
badam

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:56:29 PM

off

Seriously mate i don't understand you, if you were i newbie i would just ignore this but when you started mining you weren't concerned about the lip but when you missed the lip now you are incredibly mad?
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

off

Seriously mate i don't understand you, if you were i newbie i would just ignore this but when you started mining you weren't concerned about the lip but when you missed the lip now you are incredibly mad?

no no, i am not mad at all, i even doesnt care that i missed giveaway.
Ive seen all on this forum. I am very honest in my nature, so i cant understand why someone makes pow coin, when he already decided to distributed by giveway. However its all good, - democracy and peace bros

allinbox

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:38:04 PM

The distribution was a one time thing ... that is over now so all future coins will be generated by mining/staking. So you basically mined to get some of that coins.

I did mine it as well but I'm not crying at all because I knew about the LIP and still decided to mine a little.

If youre a big miner the  you might have lost some time because u didnt read the OP or whatever, sorry for that man.
But you cant change it anymore and it wont make u feel better if u tell everybody this coin is a scam or whatever.

Telling such things basically falls back on whole crypto and even if this coin would turn out that way, nobody would have lost anything. But so far the devs did exactly what they promised to do so why not give them a chance.
What would u do if everybody calls u a scammer and destroys all the work u did ?!

Then somebody might come to the point where he just decides to be done with that no !?

So overall everybody knows the facts about this coin and he knew from beginning. So everybody who's still here accepted this rules as they are.

Nothing wrong with it so far.

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:45:55 PM

i agree with the beginning thing and other stuff, and no, i am no a big miner, i have just two 280x.
but distribution with mining should and must be on same level as distribution with giveaway. Thats honest, thats would make people who do not have miners to be involved, and also those who can mine, to be involved.
I thought that giveaway will be small. but....it wasn't small
Now with this strategy, you just expelled current and potential miners from this coin, and this is and suppoused to be POW coin right ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: