Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

Hi,

We've added LTCR to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Hi thank you for adding LTC in your pool. It was already on OP since last time you posted, but you deleted the message.
I suggest to miners to spread your hash among all the pool available for litrecred.

Yes sorry, I didn't realize that I needed to have coded in the charity functions. All is well now.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:42:44 PM

Hi,

Cheers!
Hi thank you for adding LTC in your pool. It was already on OP since last time you posted, but you deleted the message.
I suggest to miners to spread your hash among all the pool available for litrecred.
Voices told us that bittrex could be interest in adding litecred, we need to talk directly to them and see what they want to know, previously we already make a adding request to bittrex support. We're not telling that litecred is going to hit bittrex, but something is moving, you will be update if something new come out, take this information lightly.

Dev you should join the bittrex slack and maybe give there a detailed description of the coin. You can talk there directy with bittrex admins.

itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:50:58 PM

Hi,

Cheers!
Voices told us that bittrex could be interest in adding litecred, we need to talk directly to them and see what they want to know, previously we already make a adding request to bittrex support. We're not telling that litecred is going to hit bittrex, but something is moving, you will be update if something new come out, take this information lightly.

Dev you should join the bittrex slack and maybe give there a detailed description of the coin. You can talk there directy with bittrex admins.
I need to be invited to join a slack channel, if someone is in and can ask to add us please give to admin this email litecred@mail.com
davien

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:53:02 PM

Hi,

Cheers!

I need to be invited to join a slack channel, if someone is in and can ask to add us please give to admin this email litecred@mail.com
You just have to enter your email address and you will get an invitation. http://slack.bittrex.com/

itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:56:11 PM

Hi,

Cheers!

You just have to enter your email address and you will get an invitation. http://slack.bittrex.com/
the previous link I had was to put mail and pwd to join, and I can't access. request sent. Thanks
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:55:58 PM

update :

The new domain and hosting for the website are online and set up. The first step is announcing the new web page for litecred : http://www.litecred.com
The page is not final, but it will be updated and improved during next days, we released it now to have impressions and feedback from you.

Next step will be moving the explorer to the new hosting to improve its capacity and bandwidth.

We know about the problem we have with blockexplorer, and we're working to fix it.

lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:05:47 AM

update :

The new domain and hosting for the website are online and set up. The first step is announcing the new web page for litecred : http://www.litecred.com
The page is not final, but it will be updated and improved during next days, we released it now to have impressions and feedback from you.

Next step will be moving the explorer to the new hosting to improve its capacity and bandwidth.

We know about the problem we have with blockexplorer, and we're working to fix it.

nice website , i like it !  Wink
now fix blockexplorer please
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:14:12 AM

update :

nice website , i like it !  Wink
now fix blockexplorer please

As I told to altcoinsteps on the bittrex slack I'm not able to check my machine with block explorer. It will be fixed later.
King Buzz

Activity: 102

love life...

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:34:50 AM

site looking good lads....   long time bag holder here... 

should see decent price rise over time...

worth picking up a bundle... Cool
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:39:58 AM

The wording of your ann., "intended as Decred side-project"  has led many to wrongly think LTCR is in some way associated to Decred (DCR).  Litecred has absolutely NOTHING to do with Decred apart from a similar name which was chosen  to create hype and jump on the Decred bandwagon.  

Block explorer working yet??, been down what half a day now, wonder whats going on on that chain?Huh

Any proof of airdrop distribution??? Smiley Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 01:33:58 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 01:58:30 AM by trader19

The wording of your ann., "intended as Decred side-project"  has led many to wrongly think LTCR is in some way associated to Decred (DCR).  Litecred has absolutely NOTHING to do with Decred apart from a similar name which was chosen  to create hype and jump on the Decred bandwagon.  

Block explorer working yet??, been down what half a day now, wonder whats going on on that chain?Huh

@Zebedee23 u are by far King troll, here i made temporary blockexplorer so stop panicking

http://104.238.173.4:3331/

B7Sfc9Be7BVTmjK4XG9AgYVgc2beKEhoN9

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:48:04 AM

@Zebedee23 u are by far King troll, here i made temporary blockexplorer so stop panicking

Good job mate
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

Good job mate
thanks, good news is Litecred is on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecred/  Cool (thats strike 3)

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
davien

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:22:48 AM

Nice. These are small but strong steps forward for LTCR

anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:40:23 AM

Very good.

Site looks professional. Coinmarketcap add.
Active dev. Low price.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:17:45 AM

Update :

I'm pretty busy now, I'm here just to tell you that block explorer is up again, we had a problem with the machine where the block was hosted, this is why we're moving to a new host as stated in previous update. There was nothing hidden behind the problem as many fudders were claiming.
We will appreciate their apologies mainly to users that believed to them.

davien

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:54:44 AM

Update :

I'm pretty busy now, I'm here just to tell you that block explorer is up again, we had a problem with the machine where the block was hosted, this is why we're moving to a new host as stated in previous update. There was nothing hidden behind the problem as many fudders were claiming.
We will appreciate their apologies mainly to users that believed to them.

Thanks for the quick update. Don't give a damn about fudders. There will be always some of them

itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

OP has been updated with coinmarketcap link, and I've talked with Trader19, he will keep its explorer up for a while to help people be more confident
A reminder about what litecred has done until now :

From the OP

01/21/2016 Litrec is added on Coinmarketcap
01/21/2016 Litecred website open
01/19/2016 Litecred is on Twitter @litecredproject
01/20/2016 Litecred New Wallet [w/checkpoints] Released
01/16/2016 Litecred added to Yobit and Safecex Exchange
01/15/2016 Litecred Localization Started
01/12/2016 Litecred LIP Closed.
01/10/2016 Litecred on Coinorium Exchange
01/09/2016 First Litecred Mining Pool
01/09/2016 Litecred Launched!
01/06/2016 Litecred Announcement
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:14:19 PM

Glad to see the new website live it looks really nice, just a little bug: in the POW supply counter there is a coma instead of a dot so it shows like it would have 78835,200 coins.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

update :

nice website. now i can try to contact different influential people to promote the coin. Wink

CryptoMaik ✔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: