Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:28:26 PM

Its not a pump,
I think its natural growth Wink

Going to 200 satoshi after Decred launch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CB_project

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:33:01 PM

decred with marketing operations.

But Litecred self-funding and really interesting
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:33:55 PM

I hope you will not do the same mistake as many of devs of altcoins.
The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

The priority is MARKETING!

Many developers create coin just for mining at the start and then sell it.
But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

Good news!
I got approval from one news publisher. Today or tomorrow a news story will publish to acquaint the world with Litecred.

once the news article is published, I will post the link here Grin

CryptoMaik ✔
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 12:35:28 PM

The most important thing is propagation. If you don't want the coin to be just another echange coin which will disappear in a moment, you should propagate it. And I don't mean propagation in miners community. I mean lobbing at exchange servers, creating of interesting apps, nice would be also if someone would convince some service to accept Litecred and Decred payments in real exchange rates and so on... Miners would come after that. You need to make the coin valued and interresting. Then will come more miners and investors...

But there is other potential - there is potential to become successors of Bitcoin and Litecoin (and I don't mean in value, I mean in interresting for potential investors, developers, users).

I think the main purpose of cryptocurrency is to become stable currency for daily paying and using in everyday life and convince the world to use it instead of centralised national currencies. If you don't want it to be just another altcoin, you need to convince servers and also variable local services to use it and allow customers to pay in the cryptocurrency.
I think it shouldn't be so difficult to convice them, especially in EU when the European Court said the cryptocurrencies were not "money" so there should be no taxes from it. - There can profit both - the customer and also the provider of services.

I've got one question - How long are there going to be the fees for development. As long as there is the fee, the Litecred will never be really decentralised and independent.

Good news!
I got approval from one news publisher. Today or tomorrow a news story will publish to acquaint the world with Litecred.

thats great news maik Smiley thx

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:36:54 PM

Good news!

Nice. This is one of the strengths of LTCR. The community!

itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

Good news!

Thank you very much for this contact, it will be a great extra for Litecred.

Meanwhile the Ann has been updated with new graphics, coinorium link has been removed from exchanges list because it's often down or offline and we don't want to direct users to the wrong place.
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:11:12 PM

Good news!

Nice. This is one of the strengths of LTCR. The community!

LTCR article? Goood!

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:49:17 PM

New wallet not work for me  Sad
When I double click icon to open wallet,
nothing happening. I just see cursor animation,
and thats it

Previous two version worked perfect. I must switch back to
version 2.

Working well at w7 64bit here. What Os are you trying to run it? Maybe it would help dev in debugging if you provide that information

Its same like yours- Win 7 , 64bit.

Maybe its just some bug in my OS.
Anyway, I switch to previous version, and everything
works like a charm.
I had the same problem with the new wallet. I change compatible mode (in shortcut) to windows 7 and the programs runs smoothly without problems.

CryptoMaik ✔
assloua

Activity: 397

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:22:33 PM

New wallet not work for me  Sad
When I double click icon to open wallet,
nothing happening. I just see cursor animation,
and thats it

Previous two version worked perfect. I must switch back to
version 2.

Working well at w7 64bit here. What Os are you trying to run it? Maybe it would help dev in debugging if you provide that information

Its same like yours- Win 7 , 64bit.

Maybe its just some bug in my OS.
Anyway, I switch to previous version, and everything
works like a charm.
I had the same problem with the new wallet. I change compatible mode (in shortcut) to windows 7 and the programs runs smoothly without problems.

i received this message at first start today in the morning - i shut down the pc -  went to work -came back and it worked as usual maybe it  can help dev to debug

anders lokka

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:29:45 PM

When ltcr media articles cames out?

NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
superman1314

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:58:15 PM

wallet ok for me,win 7 32 bit
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:45:11 AM

Buy cheap before bittrex

CryptoMaik

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:36:44 AM

Good news!

Litecred news report on CoinReport.net:

https://coinreport.net/cryptocurrency-litecred-introduced-litecoin-2-0/

Litecred is now introduced to the world Grin

--- --- ---
Thanks to CoinReport.net for publishing Litecred news on there site.

CoinReport has a dedicated team of cryptocurrency reporters and analysts. Their mission is to provide the most accurate (unbiased) and up to date news and analysis on cryptocurrencies and anything related to them.

CoinReport is also very much involved in Bitcoin-related projects to educate new audience just beginning to get into Bitcoin or trying to understand its concept.

For the latest news in "cryptoworld" visit www.coinreport.net.
--- --- ---

CryptoMaik ✔
anders lokka

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:41:33 AM

NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:02:56 AM

Thanks dev for the updates!
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

Good news!

--- --- ---

CoinReport has a dedicated team of cryptocurrency reporters and analysts. Their mission is to provide the most accurate (unbiased) and up to date news and analysis on cryptocurrencies and anything related to them.

CoinReport is also very much involved in Bitcoin-related projects to educate new audience just beginning to get into Bitcoin or trying to understand its concept.

--- --- ---

Very nice to see an ltcr article in the cypto scene. Good job!
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:49:32 AM

thanks @CryptoMaik.

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:14:40 PM

Meanwhile the Ann has been updated with new graphics, coinorium link has been removed from exchanges list because it's often down or offline and we don't want to direct users to the wrong place.

Great to see that images are now displayed in OP i am editing second post now.

BTW congrats for the article Roll Eyes
itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:29:20 PM

Good news!

--- --- ---

--- --- ---

A very good article that will help litecred to be spread worldwide, our crypto is passing from a neighborhood gossip to a serious speech for the whole crypto community, a big part of the success ltcr is getting is because of all of you, that are keeping supporting litecred.
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 05:35:54 PM

Great update with the new wallet and good article!. Go Litecred gooooo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: