Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][FIXED POW/POS SUBSIDY] LAUNCHED  (Read 86375 times)
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:12:41 PM

BTC is crashing. Buy Litecred,Decred,Eth.

what do you mean by "crashing"?

-40 usd is not a crash?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:16:49 PM

-40 usd is not a crash?

I see now... the price is falling down shi#$@t
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:19:42 PM

-40 usd is not a crash?

"They" say that bitcoin in decentralized. Bitcoin is controlled by few people and miners.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:40:25 PM

-40 usd is not a crash?

"They" say that bitcoin in decentralized. Bitcoin is controlled by few people and miners.

True!!!
itsnotafork (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:44:15 PM

The next step we've planned is to let you help the diffusion of Litecred among the forum. The faster help you can give is doing a  translation of the announcement post, we're giving away 1500 LTCR to who will contact us and write a translated thread in his local section. No automatic translations allowed.
In addition we're not seeing a real interest in adding the coin to exchanges at the moment, we have Litecred in C-Cex's voting list  but seems like nobody is voting. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ltcr  Thank you

Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

Hi, i can do Indian (Hindi) translation, i just dont understand where i have to post it?
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:14:44 PM

Hi, i can do Indian (Hindi) translation, i just dont understand where i have to post it?

here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=125.0
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Hi, you can make the translation and then PM it to me
allinbox

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:25:54 PM

You need to pay if you want to vote at ccex no !?

It seems you cant get listed there without spending at least 1 btc. But for 1 btc you prolly could get on polo or bittrex which would be the better option then.
But I'm not gonna pay for that and also couldnd even if I want to =P

I used coinorium a few times so far and it worked fine. In case of any problems the admin helps asap so dont be scared guys.
Still I hope it will go to another exchange as well, because usual traders dont use it yet.

allinbox

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:29:42 PM

But what's next on your roadmap for this coin ?
Because if there isn't anything then it would be smart to start staking soon.

Even tho I'm not sure what rewards other coins give actually but it would give it some more value at least.

itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:32:02 PM

It seems you cant get listed there without spending at least 1 btc. But for 1 btc you prolly could get on polo or bittrex which would be the better option then.

I used coinorium a few times so far and it worked fine. In case of any problems the admin helps asap so dont be scared guys.
Still I hope it will go to another exchange as well, because usual traders dont use it yet.
C-cex accept paying votes and free votes, you can vote once for free (you need to be logged-in) and unlimited times paying.
zsnorbi

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:53:53 PM

C-cex accept paying votes and free votes, you can vote once for free (you need to be logged-in) and unlimited times paying.

It is true but usually no coin gets that much free votes that it gets listed at c-cex. Getting listed by free votes is most probably not an option. In my opinion if you don't want to invest 1btc+ for getting at c-cex or bittrex, you should head at yobit. It is a great place to start and if the coin gets high volume trades other exchanges will pick it up too
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:59:15 PM

It is true but usually no coin gets that much free votes that it gets listed at c-cex. Getting listed by free votes is most probably not an option. In my opinion if you don't want to invest 1btc+ for getting at c-cex or bittrex, you should head at yobit. It is a great place to start and if the coin gets high volume trades other exchanges will pick it up too

Be part of a community doesn't means asking dev to pay for exchange.
Community is welcome to collect funds to get listed if there is enough interest.
Remember that we have no funds since there is no Pre-mine.

EDIT:
Airdrop was done to spread some LTCR to users,creating enough interest around LTCR to encrease value and popularity.
Means that everyone who received LTCR should be interested in promotion and marketing about LTCR.

We are just collecting 10% from Block Subsidy self-funding and we are already spreading some LTCR for translations.

zsnorbi

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:05:55 PM

Be part of a community doesn't means asking dev to pay for exchange.
Community is welcome to collect funds to get listed if there is enough interest.
Remember that we have no funds since there is no Pre-mine.

Who asked you to pay? I said how are usually devs are getting listed at c-cex. Yobit adds coins even free if enough people(including the dev) are requesting it without long voting periods
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:11:22 PM

EDIT:
Airdrop was done to spread some LTCR to users,creating enough interest around LTCR to encrease value and popularity.
Means that everyone who received LTCR should be interested in promotion and marketing about LTCR.

We are just collecting 10% from Block Subsidy self-funding and we are already spreading some LTCR for translations.

True but if you were for some time in the crypto arena you know that it isn't working like this.
Also the main interest is yours to keep the coin in a good health for long period considering the self funding block reward scheme, most of the others will just dump at the first given chance
itsnotafork (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:19:32 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 08:44:25 PM by itsnotafork

EDIT:

True but if you were for some time in the crypto arena you know that it isn't working like this.
Also the main interest is yours to keep the coin in a good health for long period considering the self funding block reward scheme, most of the others will just dump at the first given chance

You're right: long period
That's why we didn't made an ICO or Pre-mine.
After 1 month minig, we only get 0.08% of total supply.
We think is fair and smooth,considering community involvement.
This basically means that those 500 addresses from LIP distributions have more LTCR then us.
So,we woud like to see their interest and participation at first.

Considering there are 500 users that hold LTCR for free and only 7 voted for c-cex(voting is free).
If those 500 spent 5 minutes to register on c-cex and vote, LTCR could be added immediatly.

This was another score to be reach with airdrop.
Everyone receive 1 share[or more],everyone have free coin,everyone probably should have interest to vote FOR FREE to get listed.

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:26:52 PM

You're right: long period
That's why we didn't made an ICO or Pre-mine.
After 1 month minig, we only get 0.08% of total supply.
We think is fair and smooth,considering community involvement.
This basically means that those 500 addresses from LIP distributions have more LTCR then us.
So,we woud like to see theyr interest and partecipation at first.

Considering there are 500 users that hold LTCR for free and only 7 voted for c-cex(voting is free).
If anyne of those 500 spent 5 minutes to registering on c-cex and vote, LTCR could be added immediatly.

Well considering the number of people posting in this thread you can except how many people will involve...those times are long time over when giveaways attracted involvement
BTW c-cex needs BTC balance to cast the vote so your theory is wrong even if the community would be that active
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

Vote for Litecred to be added to safecex, its easy and free, just make an account and using link below cast your vote.

https://safecex.com/coin/add?q=LTCR

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:37:25 PM

Other than having a similar name to Decred. whats your plan for this coin? I hear alot of exchange talk, but whats the plan or purpose of this coin. Any new tech coming? Even if it does get listed to a popular exchange no one will buy it without a reason to buy it.
allinbox

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:03:07 PM

Exactly ... thats why I came up with the idea of earlier staking. Because staking itself is a good investment considering the worth is stable or increasing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: