Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optiona is allways good. 16nm ASIC, 100w/THS 0.1J/GH on wall. MAX: 31THS/miner!!  (Read 19479 times)
Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

I believe this is not a scam, but I guess it will be awesome if it offers 10 TH at 2000 USD
I am waiting for a official partnership announcement of BitFury

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:01:33 PM

I'm willing to carefully and thoroughly review a unit.

And unlike the Spamdoolie toadies (ie RoadStress) I won't open an unnecessary new thread for it, just to crowd out competitor posts.

Any proof for your statement or it's business as usual a.k.a. speaking out of your lying ass?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 10:56:23 PM

I'm willing to carefully and thoroughly review a unit.

And unlike the Spamdoolie toadies (ie RoadStress) I won't open an unnecessary new thread for it, just to crowd out competitor posts.

Any proof for your statement or it's business as usual a.k.a. speaking out of your lying ass?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=898999.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938782.0

Apology accepted.   Kiss

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 11:54:49 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 12:38:11 AM by toptek

http://www.lightningasic.com/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?PId=17

Well it's up on the site now.
2k solid :/

two problems i see so far no real miner is posted on there site yet, just a computer generated picture. and in two months time bitmain may have a better one on the market at a cheaper price or lower there's enough were you can get three for 2k other wise prove me wrong, send off a few now for reviews because i some how got a feeling they will be selling used miners for 2k if  there not scamming now . while bitmain does send off new not used and does let us know if they are used at least all my S5 i bought, looked new , felt new etc that i bought as new. .

and this is a pre order not a per sell imo . to me a pre order means you are paying for something that doesn't exist yet and you are taking a big risk and pre sell means it does exist and is really to be shipped in days not months. Like bitmain does .

These threads are just so annoying, you want it to be real, but everything about it does not add up. You just know that if this was your product, even at an early stage, the way you would present it and then follow up and answer questions would add information and credibility.

So it begs the question, given that unusually this is not a pre-sale, why do it?  OP what is the answer?

Rich

I agree fully rich

Side hack does give a step by step with real picture of the real miner as he makes it and does Per-sales not per-orders  . which we all like and does come thu for the home miner, which is no real threat at all to any of the big guys, it is just pure greed at this point .I don't believe bitfury at all , till i see it and do they really mean it  or are they blowing smoke out there ass for attention to help pay for the dev they did and have no real intention what so ever of selling anything to the public they just need to recover the money it took to make the chip if it even exists. .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:11:51 AM

no pre-order at this moment!

In Stock: 0 Piece
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:51:59 AM

no pre-order at this moment!

In Stock: 0 Piece
we will open pre-order very soon.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:53:54 AM

two problems i see so far no real miner is posted on there site yet, just a computer generated picture. and in two months time bitmain may have a better one on the market at a cheaper price or lower there's enough were you can get three for 2k other wise prove me wrong, send off a few now for reviews because i some how got a feeling they will be selling used miners for 2k if  there not scamming now . while bitmain does send off new not used and does let us know if they are used at least all my S5 i bought, looked new , felt new etc that i bought as new. .

and this is a pre order not a per sell imo . to me a pre order means you are paying for something that doesn't exist yet and you are taking a big risk and pre sell means it does exist and is really to be shipped in days not months. Like bitmain does .

These threads are just so annoying, you want it to be real, but everything about it does not add up. You just know that if this was your product, even at an early stage, the way you would present it and then follow up and answer questions would add information and credibility.

So it begs the question, given that unusually this is not a pre-sale, why do it?  OP what is the answer?

Rich

I agree fully rich

Side hack does give a step by step with real picture of the real miner as he makes it and does Per-sales not per-orders  . which we all like and does come thu for the home miner, which is no real threat at all to any of the big guys, it is just pure greed at this point .I don't believe bitfury at all , till i see it and do they really mean it  or are they blowing smoke out there ass for attention to help pay for the dev they did and have no real intention what so ever of selling anything to the public they just need to recover the money it took to make the chip if it even exists. .
the other supplier miner price may be dropped to competive with us. but new asic is not like one piece of cake. so, in next coming 6 months, only this aisc can do  100W/THS .

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:56:13 AM

Rich

I agree fully rich

the other supplier miner price may be dropped to competive with us. but new asic is not like one piece of cake. so, in next coming 6 months, only this aisc can do  100W/THS .

That's BS or prove me wrong !!! ..  simple put unless you have spy's  inside bitmian you have no idea what they are up to .

cya i gonna watch this thread but at this point seeing is believing . Smiley .

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:58:01 AM

I'm not calling it a scam either. I'm criticizing the innards render. I guess it works if they want people to only know the location of fans and heatsinks inside the case, but there isn't really much of it that makes sense. Even the screw holes on the outside housing don't make a lot of sense yet. I'll let everyone else argue about the price and viability and trustworthiness of the poster and whatever.
it's CAD models. used just to show the formfactor of the device.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:08:27 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 01:32:10 AM by asiabtc

The render looks pretty sweet if you know nothing about electronics. Those boards don't make a bit of sense.

I doubt both the chip size and count. Likely the new Bitfury ASIC will be in the 10mm square package or smaller (based on per-chip power dissipation estimates). To get 10TH at 0.09J/GH (assumptions: 90% PSU, string design) gets you about 80GH per chip so 125 chips required.  With two boards (if the renders are anything like the final design) you'd need something divisible by two for node width. Two 21x3 strings gets you 0.57V at 126 ASICs and makes for one heck of a dense board if the estimated render dimensions are anything close to actual. Avalon 6 puts 36 ASICs to a board; S7 puts 54; this guy would have 63. Bitfury string designs in the past were fairly sparse, but they were also pulling about 3W per chip instead of 9 so I'd be surprised if the same kind of designs would be as stable under the new chip.
the key is not how many asic on one board.the key is the chipset efficiency. the power is same.500w/board , max 600W.
S7, old version  s7, 162pcs asic, 54asic/board, new version, 135pcs asic, 45asic/pcs. 1165W on wall, 8.6W/asic,
A6, 80pcs asic, 40pcs asic/board, 1100W, 13.75W/asic.
the 16nm ASIC,100pcs aisc, 50asic/board, 1000w, 10W/asic.
our design must work well.

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:09:24 AM

I know this is a novel idea, how bout posting something, anything.  It could be a contract with you and Bitfury, a PO, a letter from Bitfury etc.  

Right now I see a thread that looks like another thread on here for Yesminers - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126303.0

I hope I am wrong but doubtful

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:10:23 AM

So it begs the question, given that unusually this is not a pre-sale, why do it?  OP what is the answer?

Rich
yes. we just announce the news. and pre-order still not start yet.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:27:40 AM

So it begs the question, given that unusually this is not a pre-sale, why do it?  OP what is the answer?

Rich

So you will start building this miner from scratch as soon as you get the chips from Bitfury ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 01:32:42 AM

Rich

So you will start building this miner from scratch as soon as you get the chips from Bitfury ?
yes.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:41:43 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 01:56:26 AM by toptek

Rich

yes.

dude tip  don't do per-orders, I would do per-sells if you care enough, wait till you have it in hand then sell it or take orders then, because if you need cash to buy the chips etc  that can lead to  bad things down the  road ands usually does , by taking per-orders that tells me you either need the cash to buy the chips or you plan to steal it which I hope is not your motive and so much can happen, in two months that can lead to bad or good things . and i have seen good intentions go to the way side because of time . if you noticed i have not once called this a scam, i did say if it's not, that doesn't mean the same thing with me .

cya

sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:50:18 AM

You won't get much money (or goodwill) out of anyone on this forum if you open sales before at least having a demonstrable prototype.

10W wall at 100GH per ASIC doesn't quite line up with what (scant) information we've gotten from Bitfury releases about the new chip, but at least it's in the right ballpark. You say you'll start building miners as soon as chips are available; does this mean you already have a design well underway? Or are you just announcing your intention to start designing a machine in the near future?

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:15:25 AM

Not sure if this will help but thought I would give it a shot.

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:49:59 AM

Great Idea Kilo17  Grin

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:21:45 AM

Rich

yes.

So at this point in time this is just an idea. You have taken the Bitfury spec, done a small amount of maths, nocked up a graphic that bears no relationship to the final product and started a thread?

To be honest... it would be better without any graphics or website sales item.  If it were my product I would be saying nothing until I had chips from Bitfury and had the first prototype working, at that point you have something credible that you can measure, take pictures of and share.

I hope that this and many other designs based on the Bitfury 16nm ASIC are brought to market, but please spare us from announcements that any of us could put together in a Tea Break.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:20:40 PM

Why not give it a shot over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.0 ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: