Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bx2.club] Double your Bitcoins in a simple way [COMEBACK][11/3/2016]  (Read 57936 times)
StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:36:14 AM

I'm just wondering why is that my yesterdays deposits time change from 35hours into 50hours
and when i search it using the search I was able to see my deposits but when i try to look for it without using the search bar I was unable to locate it.

Yesterday
http://s7.postimg.org/r4th11xgr/bx2_all_verified.png

Today
http://postimg.org/image/k2685myld/

bx2.club admin please enlighten me with an answer.

He's right. 2hours ago my address showed 4hours left for payment and Now it's 48Hours. When I deposited it was 8hours. What's going on ?

What's going on?
bx2.club (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Double your Bitcoins in a simple way

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:41:22 AM

I'm just wondering why is that my yesterdays deposits time change from 35hours into 50hours
and when i search it using the search I was able to see my deposits but when i try to look for it without using the search bar I was unable to locate it.

Yesterday

Today

He's right. 2hours ago my address showed 4hours left for payment and Now it's 48Hours. When I deposited it was 8hours. What's going on ?

What's going on?

Read my last post

Thank you

bx2.co Double your Bitcoins in a simple way
imgirl240

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:43:49 AM

Yesterday

Today

What's going on?

Read my last post

Thank you

I have no problem in the working of the site, but if you want more people to promote, payout time needs to decrease. It says double in 24 hours and now its 51 hours. Not cool at all.

Will it become a week in a few days? No one would invest with that kind of risk; I've had people lined up to interest, and after they saw the 25 hours jump in payout time, they backed out.

Can you pay each user in, say, 3 mins or so rather than 5 mins?
StrongGuy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:51:29 AM

Updated to 2Hrs. _/\_ , kindly solve the bugs. Make batch wise / slot.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 11:51:52 AM

I have no problem in the working of the site, but if you want more people to promote, payout time needs to decrease. It says double in 24 hours and now its 51 hours. Not cool at all.

Will it become a week in a few days? No one would invest with that kind of risk; I've had people lined up to interest, and after they saw the 25 hours jump in payout time, they backed out.

I bet he will said the same thing to you too. "We are the fastest doubler in the web", "We used this method in the first days to get a stable and regular payments", "Don't worry we will evolve", etc. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
bx2.club (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:52:38 AM

Yesterday

Today

What's going on?

Read my last post

Thank you

I have no problem in the working of the site, but if you more people to promote, time needs to increase. It says double in 24 hours and now its 51 hours. Not cool at all.

From last night we are making a paiment every 3 minutes, so we made 480 payout per day

Average time for new investor go between 48 and 54 for now
And we will work to increase payment speed at the right moment to give a stable payout time

Thank you

breakmoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:02:22 PM

Yesterday

Today

What's going on?

Read my last post

Thank you

I have no problem in the working of the site, but if you more people to promote, time needs to increase. It says double in 24 hours and now its 51 hours. Not cool at all.

From last night we are making a paiment every 3 minutes, so we made 480 payout per day

And we will work to increase payment speed at the right moment to give a stable payout time

Thank you

Thank you admin for responding ^_^
I'll check it again and follow your instruction it seems that you are right hehe
I'm also a programmer I just clarified things.
I have no more queries for now.

More Powers to the Management!
bx2.club (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:02:33 PM

I bet he will said the same thing to you too. "We are the fastest doubler in the web", "We used this method in the first days to get a stable and regular payments", "Don't worry we will evolve", etc. Roll Eyes

Good morning krunox123 my best troller

and yes you win the bet "same repense for the same question" Cheesy

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:10:24 PM

Thank you
So, only one payment at a time every 3 minutes now? Why can't you increase the amount of payment by 2 or higher?

Good morning, and did you sleep well last night?
Well, looks like I deserve to receive an award for winning the bet. Am I not right? :O

Life sucks.
bx2.club (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:17:40 PM

Good morning, and did you sleep well last night?
Well, looks like I deserve to receive an award for winning the bet. Am I not right? :O

yes thank you Smiley
yes wait and you will recive your award ,don't worry just wait ... wait

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:28:11 PM

yes thank you Smiley
yes wait and you will recive your award ,don't worry just wait ... wait
FYI, I'm still waiting. I'm not sure what I am waiting for, anyway, I'll definitely wait for my award. Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
imgirl240

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

Yesterday

Today

What's going on?

Read my last post

Thank you

Thank you

Ok, so 3 mins doesn't work either. Hmm. When is the right moment? Do you have an estimated time? Right now, payments are just getting accumulated and not as much is going out. That's not good at all. Also, how are referral earnings sent? I didn't see my referral earning yesterday.
Jake007

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:36:46 PM

Hi guys i think that it is stuck to 3 minutes cause the admin is testing the server load
Because if the cpu server load can't handle the load the server will crash and the website will be down.
If you don't want to double your money in the said time.
THEN DO NOT INVEST
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:50:12 PM

Hi guys i think that it is stuck to 3 minutes cause the admin is testing the server load
Because if the cpu server load can't handle the load the server will crash and the website will be down.
THEN DO NOT INVEST
I believe it will be "very easy" for him to write a script to auto restart the server whenever it crashed. No? Roll Eyes

Life sucks.
bx2.club (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:53:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 01:28:04 PM by bx2.club

THEN DO NOT INVEST

LOL Cheesy we don't have any cpu load problem, and we are doubling people investement

Thank you for your imagination,  i like the scenarion

SO, i will take care to all you suggestion or imagination...
We are working to give the best services as possible
So pls suggest but stop asking me why?

Im here to solve problems and helping you when you need

Thank you

Jake007

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:01:56 PM

THEN DO NOT INVEST
I believe it will be "very easy" for him to write a script to auto restart the server whenever it crashed. No? Roll Eyes

I just thought that we will all panic once the website crashes for a minute

THEN DO NOT INVEST

LOL Cheesy we don't have any cpu load problem, and we are doubling people investement

Thank you for your imagination,  i like the scenarion

SO, i will take care to all you suggestion or imagination...
We are working to give the best services as possible
So pls suggest but stop asking me way?

Im here to solve problems and helping you when you need

Thank you

YAY
YOYOTV

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:09:43 PM

I wonder why time is longer, 24 hours has not reduced but increased to 51.
 I would like to know what this is all about
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

I wonder why time is longer, 24 hours has not reduced but increased to 51.
 I would like to know what this is all about
I'm pretty sure the answer to your question can be found in this post. Roll Eyes
Or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317718.msg13535498#msg13535498

Life sucks.
Micene

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:30:25 PM

admins I've invested https://blockchain.info/it/tx/097fb393cc1765faa5a50b207486c025a0f643a9f93a96b4b8de734c41c0495b
but my investment isn't showing in the list. can you fix it ? Huh

EDIT: ok thank you. It is showing now  Grin
lenoli

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

yesterday i received my first reword and today i deposit it again, i hope everything will be ok Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: