Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bx2.club] Double your Bitcoins in a simple way [COMEBACK][11/3/2016]  (Read 57935 times)
Painkaos

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 08:29:45 PM

no that is legit
cocorico

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

I understand very well that a part of investors put their little but single money here together with a big hope to get a little help in their lives.

But all that "noise" (made here by hysterical guys who are just playing and shouting afterwords) amplified few times the effects of troubles that Blockchain have had from exterior and propagated onto this site.
I don't know if the team here wants to run with the money (less chances to do this with a few btc), but after the Blockchain problem they had to face the panic increased by allegation like this: "I knew it! We are scamed!".

Considering this attitude, it's easy to understand if the team will quite at a moment.

I put here a few coins, but I knew from the beginning that I am gambling. Taking part to a poker table, if you (you - the hysterical guy, generally), so, if you loose, then will you shout the others that they cheated? Will you put the table up-down?

Please use your brains, I'm sure you have enough, and respect the people who try to make here a lousy dollar, do not destroy their hope.
And please do not pretend that you do not understand the message, 'cause you'll cheat yourselves.

Good luck for gambling / investing!
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:44:53 PM

I put here a few coins, but I knew from the beginning that I am gambling. Taking part to a poker table, if you (you - the hysterical guy, generally), so, if you loose, then will you shout the others that they cheated? Will you put the table up-down?

Good analogy man ! If something happened, all advices were given. You used the right word: GAMBLING. THAT'S ALL IT IS.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

PonziBuddy

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:46:37 PM

Which is quite simply why this section of the forum needs damage control. Too much spam. Too many scared investors who dont know very much about bitcoin. We need more high quality members to join the discussions rather than lurk. When no intelligent discussion is being had the spammers and trolls move in.
cocorico

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:18:20 PM

PonziBuddy, you know very well that are a lot of guys who just try to gain "a few dollars more" for their hard lives, and as well that not their cries are the problem here - so are they, cannot blame them. And the admin has to fix their problems.

But to come gamble and to show what tough you are when you loose, then:
1.is typically human, 'cause the animals are just savage not barbarous;
2.is not at all fair.

Padre Pio told: "Be gentle, if you can...".

So, lets be gentle with the unlucky guys... Did you see their behavior? they start with "please" and close with "thank you"!!! They are really rich inside their souls. Lets not to blame them when asking for problem fixing, please.

Thank you for reading my thoughts.
cocorico

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 09:36:55 PM by cocorico

I know there are some rules here, like "forum for discussions and pm to site admin for tech issues". Of course that putting tech problems on forum will have a bigger impact to admin, but a part of the unluckies from my previous post don't know nor where is the pm button, neither how to explain the problem, so what to ask before we try to help them...
How can they understand what is a bit (from 0101) or a bit (=0.1 mBTC). Do not discuss about how Brent barrel less then 28 usd influenced the btc market during last days...
Remember: when a butterfly takes off in the garden of Chinese "Forbidden City", then a storm starts in other part of the world...
brycebea

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:41:37 AM

reading all comments here giving me hope that my investment is still fine...but can someone from the bx2 give the status on whats going on here?

thanks and god bless
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:48:43 AM

yes the blockchain run ok but we traied to restart the api and find that we can't spend the money in the wallet ,api refuse to send btc Cheesy ( you will see many other in the few hour speaking about the same problem )
so we have two solution ,wait that blockchain.info resolve our problem
or move all the wallet to another one with a fresh new address , and reconfiguring the api

in the two case it will take hours
Oh, really? :O
Previously, you said there is a lot of bad TX and now you blame the Blockchain API because they refused to send the BTC? Which one is true? Roll Eyes

If I were you, I'd choose the second option.

Life sucks.
AHMADI2012

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:52:37 AM

I hope the site as soon as possible to begin work Smiley
moeoo

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:16:40 AM

I also hope, admin will do the best.

Cry
bx2.club (OP)

Activity: 98

Double your Bitcoins in a simple way

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:32:08 AM

GOOD MORNING

So we are not gone we still working and we will not stop bx2.club

i understand the people agressivity and that's normal

most of btc user don't know how bitcoin , blockchain , miner , api and TXs work

all the last day we have tested many other api but finaly blockchain api is the most advanced
we are in contact with the support of blockchain.info and hope they will solve the problem fast or we will switch wallet if it will take more time

so we hope today bx2 will return to normal and sorry for the delay

any lost deposit will be return again to the list (after the blockchain problem many tx id have been replaced by a new TX this is why our system remove them and will add them again )
all vanished payout will be payed

for who cannot wait sorry you have to wait

PLS people :don't deposit the money of you sister,mother,grand mother / don't deposit the money that you need for your hospital or medication /don't deposit the money that you need for saving bigfoot in the desert...

yes the blockchain run ok but we traied to restart the api and find that we can't spend the money in the wallet ,api refuse to send btc Cheesy ( you will see many other in the few hour speaking about the same problem )
or move all the wallet to another one with a fresh new address , and reconfiguring the api

Previously, you said there is a lot of bad TX and now you blame the Blockchain API because they refused to send the BTC? Which one is true? Roll Eyes

good morning to my best troller
so yes it's related , we can't spend money because of a bad TX and this is a security in the blockchain api
and we will figure out a solution

thank you for patience and hope everything will return to normal today

bx2.co Double your Bitcoins in a simple way
moeoo

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:43:10 AM

GOOD MORNING

all the last day we have tested many other api but finaly blockchain api is the most advanced
we are in contact with the support of blockchain.info and hope they will solve the problem fast or we will switch wallet if it will take more time

any lost deposit will be return again to the list (after the blockchain problem many tx id have been replaced by a new TX this is why our system remove them and will add them again )

PLS people :don't deposit the money of you sister,mother,grand mother / don't deposit the money that you need for your hospital or medication /don't deposit the money that you need for saving bigfoot in the desert...

so yes it's related , we can't spend money because of a bad TX and this is a security in the blockchain api

Thanks you so much admin. Thanks

Kind Regards,

kenzx

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:47:14 AM

thanks admin Smiley
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:47:54 AM

Bigfoot in the jungle bro, not desert.
jayraza

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:48:19 AM

GOOD MORNING

Hello Admin

Thanks , I will wait for bx2 to be up again and continue investing Smiley
Thanks
cryostasis25

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:00:06 AM

Hoping it get fix soon last i saw my deposit status was two days ago with 55 hours remaining.  hehe

COINCE -https://coince.com/?u=C6051908
JA110

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:44:35 AM

scam site http://bx2.club/not pay  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

cheater cheater  cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater
Bl4nk

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:51:08 AM

Can you please tell me how he scam sir ?
breakmoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

Can you please tell me how he scam sir ?

Maybe he didn't understand the update of the admin.  Roll Eyes
FCDenHaag

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:51:47 AM

Go back to daddy if you don't like play rules!
I got 110 dollars of out bx2. for me that's a lot.
So no it's not a SCAM.. Idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: