Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD  (Read 47445 times)
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Good news. Our token confidently takes new tops. There will be an ascent.

Yep.., I'm waiting from some time ago.., the Join to get new high levels..., because from a while it stay at low place in the MCap, not moving in the price, the people look like they loss interest in.., but with all his opportunities for mining, the diff algorithm and so on ... its way better than many other cryptos which are taking better levels and interest in ... Sad
Hope soon to have news around it from the Devs..., if they don't loss interest in too Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:54:43 AM

Final updates probably by the weekend.

See What I posted at the MCZ old forum site.  Cheesy Cheesy
手机挖矿听起来不错,可是在哪里下载,没看到链接!
Phone mining sounds good, but where to download, did not see the link!

非手机挖矿 而是手机获取免费硬币

这是预告: 手机应用程序 准备在1-2个月内下载和使用
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2257745.msg22857314#msg22857314

只想让一些中国朋友成为更早的鸟

请尽情享受  Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not mobile phone mining   This is mobile free-coin-Fetching

This is preannouncement for

The mobile app ready to download and use in 1-2 months

Just want some Chinese friends to become earlier bird.

Pleas enjoy. Cheesy

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

Final updates probably by the weekend.

See What I posted at the MCZ old forum site.  Cheesy Cheesy
手机挖矿听起来不错,可是在哪里下载,没看到链接!
Phone mining sounds good, but where to download, did not see the link!

非手机挖矿 而是手机获取免费硬币

这是预告: 手机应用程序 准备在1-2个月内下载和使用

只想让一些中国朋友成为更早的鸟

请尽情享受  Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not mobile phone mining   This is mobile free-coin-Fetching

This is preannouncement for

The mobile app ready to download and use in 1-2 months

Just want some Chinese friends to become earlier bird.

Pleas enjoy. Cheesy

xD]You open it that page finally, I saw it once..., but wasn't shure is it related with that project here or no  Wink

Good job on that page Dude, you put all the updates there ?
And all the time you don't write almost anything to the Join ANN Smiley
Keep the work on it, and please update us often.., that will be the best way for us and J

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

What is Joincoin?
The project around the cryptocurrency Joincoin, which is traded under the abbreviation “J”, offers the interesting aspect that unlike most other currencies it can not be minted in one way or another .
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-joincoin.html
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

What is Joincoin?
The project around the cryptocurrency Joincoin, which is traded under the abbreviation “J”, offers the interesting aspect that unlike most other currencies it can not be minted in one way or another .

Thanks. I am looking for chances of new development from here.
It won't be long after I get the mobie app out to start to do its jobs.  Cheesy

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:42:38 AM

What is Joincoin?

Which sound good xD just waiting for the updates and the news Wink I'm in the project over year ago..., and like it!

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

What is Joincoin?

Which sound good xD just waiting for the updates and the news Wink I'm in the project over year ago..., and like it!

I still like the good old days of working well on mining directly from multiple pc's. This degree of ease is needed for the coming promotion to incentivize smartphone app users to be reward for engaging in PC mining activities from time to times. The more app users the less need for any users to do wallet mining as frequently and be rewarded.

In this respect, the late stage of mining (after 3 years), the block reward should be minimal and only having a token value, and acting only as the basis for rewards (not from the mining activity itself). This implies that halving of rewards should be much faster than coin price increase and the block reward would be close to only the transaction charge by the node which should be quite low, not the $10-20 by BTC.  Otherwise, multi-algo or not, any significant increase in block reward value would cause mining to concentrate on a few high-power miners, happening to BTC, and making Joincoin pc-mining impossible.

The present around 10% annual increase of Joincoin market cap from mining is more than twice of the 4.6 % annual increase in BTC. The Joincoin has to be 2x or more attractive than BTC, at least in the short-term, in order to appreciate more than BTC.

These two factors are the stumbling blocks to attract regular coin users (and some of them would become pc-miners and network supports) and gain price supports.

In short, re-introduction of halving of mining reward should be necessary.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

What is Joincoin?

It won't be long after I get the mobie app out to start to do its jobs.  Cheesy

I still like the good old days of working well on mining directly from multiple pc's. This degree of ease is needed for the coming promotion to incentivize smartphone app users to be reward for engaging in PC mining activities from time to times. The more app users the less need for any users to do wallet mining as frequently and be rewarded.

In this respect, the late stage of mining (after 3 years), the block reward should be minimal and only having a token value, and acting only as the basis for rewards (not from the mining activity itself). This implies that halving of rewards should be much faster than coin price increase and the block reward would be close to only the transaction charge by the node which should be quite low, not the $10-20 by BTC.  Otherwise, multi-algo or not, any significant increase in block reward value would cause mining to concentrate on a few high-power miners, happening to BTC, and making Joincoin pc-mining impossible.

The present around 10% annual increase of Joincoin market cap from mining is more than twice of the 4.6 % annual increase in BTC. The Joincoin has to be 2x or more attractive than BTC, at least in the short-term, in order to appreciate more than BTC.

These two factors are the stumbling blocks to attract regular coin users (and some of them would become pc-miners and network supports) and gain price supports.

In short, re-introduction of halving of mining reward should be necessary.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, DOGEbubble,

I think transaction fees as a sole reward for PoW do not work outside of the top 10 or so cryptos by market cap. In fact, if you were to reduce the reward of Joincoin's blocks, people would mine it even less as it is, making it completely vulnerable. This is the main reason it had a fork increasing the block reward to 1.

So what PoW coin devs should really thrive to do, is to make small coins as attractive to miners as possible to avoid being exploited.

A well planned block reward scheme could work though, (like 0.5 J, then 0.25J, then 0.125J and so on, continuing sort of like the inital idea of the coin) but transaction fees as pure rewards do not work for coins this size and popularity.

Not your keys, not your coins!
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:25:36 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:46:37 PM by DOGEbubble

This is Prototype. You can check the finishing touch here.

Cheesy Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

Hi,

Joincoin network should contribute by rethinking:
                including enhancing PC-wallet-mining features, halving of mining rewards, etc.

The App users, even for just o.1% of them to join mining need a simple way of loading-and-mining and not be asked to do more than that. Cheesy Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

I am updating and deleting the previous part for this. Only new additions will be posted from time to time.  Cheesy
Click here for dynamic update on the "Introductions Page"

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

The Faucet @ the TradeSatoshi is working again, just in time for the coming mobile app launch.
I will ask the site to up the drip size to at least 0.002 J daily.  Cheesy Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 12:57:23 PM by DOGEbubble

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white paper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I’ll have to check it out. Cheesy

Please note that a coin mainly with wallet-mining is my ideal crypto for this app and users in the general population.
Hi,

Joincoin network should contribute by rethinking:
                including enhancing PC-wallet-mining features, halving of mining rewards, etc.

The App users, even for just o.1% of them to join mining need a simple way of loading-and-mining and not be asked to do more than that. Cheesy Cheesy

I am updating the white paper page. I am not able to give you the direct link to the original Slide (which will advance to the next slides which won't be published.) You can click on the image to get the link to the image file.  Wink Wink

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Hi,

This is what I just posted at XMG site regarding CPU-mining issue in light of the coming mobile app.

So I use to mine this coin 2 years ago as experiment with my PC, now because I got a few PCs always on I was thinking to mine again but the coin seems to be down, any chance to work again in the future ?
as of right now it might be a long time, its not working for us lower folks but its working for Vitalik_Pedik and the higher end pc users because of a bug he found so we have to wait for a patch.

at this rate maybe next year if we're lucky

Rather next century. Poor cpu coins infected by pane' botnets. Any gpu botnets around?

Hi all,

We can solve the $million question right here.

Isn't it true that there is nothing(- any structure, computer, cryptos network) in this world that cannot be hacked by more power machines or structures, computers, or hackers. Anyone is vulnerable. The best way to avoid it is to make any such actions worthless and definitely not profitable.

Yes. Keep both mPoW & mPoS but make mPoW block rewards as Zero plus transaction fees ( which is 3 DOGEs to withdraw DOGE from Cryptopia, much much lower than BTC or ETH.)

Now, you have the best of all three worlds. Wallet-mining, Attracting regular public users of cryptos (who do not want to bother with this kind of mining issues and have zero tolerance for doing mining thru additional non-wallet mining softwares which are too sophisticated for them) and the Incentivized affiliate system to keep these regular users stay engaged. Such a one smartphone-one account free Faucets/games App would be maintained by donated corresponding cryptos.

Any one signs up to the incentivized rewards by doing such as mPoW mining (to own wallet and wallet "index" address to prove that he/she contributed to mining and maintaining the network activity and to get rewards sent to the index address to avoid borrowing from someone else's mining activities. Only a quota of a few millions are allowed to sign up this kind of incentivized rewards (because these reward-related transaction activities alone would use up all your network power.)

The PoW_wallet_mining gives a user extra reward (Rw) for mining 1 to K blocks for past (say "Index Period" of) 1-4 months; however, the exact reward would be only Rw/K by penalizing having more than one block during the Index Period. Any miner is expected to only mine one block and get lost and come back a few months later to mine another block. Because of the apps being based on "one smartphone-one account", it is less likely to be abused.

The best part of the app is to make every user run his/her campaign, promoting corresponding cryptos in the market place or even charity for self. Every one and his/her activity is decentralized and himself/hersef is enpowered. There is no "Governors of banks or masternodes" to decide what you should do.

There is not a single crypto that can do it this way yet. Also my coming app, ready in one moth, is only related to Coino (CNO) and Joincoin (J) at present. Only a user doing Joincoin-wallet-mining with Bastion-algo will be counted at present.

With all these CPU-mining-incapability issues, since the beginning of BTC, a change is needed to make the world better, making cryptos use for everyone possible, just like the beginning of good old days when we started to have emails for every one.  Wink Wink Wink
  Cheesy Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Updated. More details to come:

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Flier (with users in mind) under construction:
Dynamic update with Details to be updated from time to time

Nicolerxj

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I installed the new windows x64 wallet can not be synchronized. Add a network node is useless, what is the solution? Another wallet does not support WIN 10 system, can correct it? Smiley
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

I installed the new windows x64 wallet can not be synchronized. Add a network node is useless, what is the solution? Another wallet does not support WIN 10 system, can correct it? Smiley

An upgrade of wallet should be considered.  Wink

Bitachi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

I have written a message in telegram, waiting for your reply!
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

I have written a message in telegram, waiting for your reply!

Where is the telegram?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: