Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD  (Read 47487 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:26:19 AM

Hi,

Joincoin is going to be used for testing the BolloonaFide app "Honorary POW" platform. The idea would only work well under Zero mining block rewards (or rewards being very low due to low price levels, not what anybody wants) It appears that a new coin is needed to take advantage of and integrate into the platform.

The followings are presented for the ideal "Cryptocoin A1."  In any way Joincoin is going to be one of the founder coins which propel the app and platform.

This is the dynamic links "CoinoSuite Flier"

smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Coino Base system
Coino Base is a standardised blockchain system of three modules:

Payment system
Currency exchange
Crypto-wallet

It has short set-up times, excellent scaleability, easy management and can be amended with additional functions.

https://coino.io/en/

Coino by Walletworks is an innovative blockchain platform for building closed or open end-to-end blockchain solutions for governments, enterprises, NGO’s and private citizens.

http://walwor.com/#home
smt_red

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

You open it finally ?

BolloonaFide! Good job here Dude, you put all the updates here ?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Probachintram

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

I wish good luck for the business!
Engaging activity, amazing project, consistent idea!
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

BolloonaFide!
Good job here Dude, you put all the updates here ?
You open it finally ?
 Shocked

BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) is Migrating to a new server and taking care of minor app glitches as well as steamlining payout. There are some inevitable delays but App should be pre-launched and tested in one month and a limited (-because this app is a campaign app by itself) public campaign should start 2-4 weeks thereafter.

Furthermore, I am considering creating and promoting a platform taking advantage of the app-user supported mining network, piggy-backing to an old coin or simply a new one dubbed "Coin-A1".  I posted above and would update it from time to time.

So far this app/platform and any coin network itself are all independent. The app would alway run by using "donated coins" only. More details to come. Cheesy  Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 08:50:36 AM by DOGEbubble

Hello, start Coino Suite?
We need social media campaigns in addition to the coming Coino Suite smartphone apps?  We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?  Also we’d like to speak with Coino developers to get know about future cooperation.

Hi all,

Very soon.
Going thru internal Apple Testflight app testings.

Once intended calculations of rewards/faucet_drips are working as excepted, a formal launch with a build-in, brief real-word prelaunch can be started. The only difference between this two periods is a full scale of (about 10x) rewards would not be started until the full functionality of the app is confirmed to be working well.

Because this is a
Free app-not_for_profit
Free/no_deposit_buttons
Offering free jogging music without needing to login
Easy_login throu gmail or facebook
Offered As_Is,

there is no reason we cannot start in this way.

The only thing is that extensive (espcially Google Adzword-)campaigns will not be activated until successful "build-in prelaunch."

This App will count and reward accordingly all affiliate and network-supporting efforts for any users, i.e. , based on outcome of App use and refer-a-friend efforts. Statistics of users will show on the apps; A ViewLog will show what each user/self has acchieved @any moment; sound-clips of achievement or failure will beep accordingly.

I am also formulating a platform of supporting network/CPU-mining (wallet-mining only)by some of regular users, also as a new concept and as a basis of "Zero_reward-mining" with which users can participate to get more app rewards. This is different from mining for profits without any loyalty or contribution to a coin's user interests or value. ( In this kind of model, a  "Zero_reward-mining is only way wallet/CPU-mining can last forever."  Wink Wink Wink

Cheesy Cheesy

Certainly the idea is to piggyback to and supplement the existing mining algo without other changes unless it is necessary.  Wink Wink Wink

smt_red

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps? 
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)?
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:55:08 AM

When is a hard fork planned Coino?
Let's discuss the creation of a new cryptonet - Vikings on the basis of Coino?

After the Hard Fork, Vikings became a new, separate currency, everyone who had Coino before the hard fork received the same amount in Vikings wallet.

Vikings -the difference from the original Coino: higher transaction speed, less decentralized, privacy-centric cryptocurrency

BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps?  
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)? Coino CNO?

You are all to the points.  Wink Wink Wink

Initially, keeping the original Coins is the only choice for either Joincoin and Coin(o) until the time is really right. It has been extremely expensive to buy-in to be listed in some major exchanges. With markedly increased usership and user bases, the picture will change, at least in terms of voting power to be listed in quite a few new exchanges.

Whether we are going to have a brand new coin (Coin_A1) in the futrue or not, only time will tell. The app could also become a platform for "appDrop" (vs airdrop) for users, in case a new coin can be creasted. As a matter of fact, the BalloonaFide(free) app is already an "appDrop" of free Joincoin and Coin(o).  Cheesy Cheesy

hertractfh

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Do I want to know the rewards of this coin is what?
igotek

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

I cant find any pool to mine Joincoin.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

We have it listed here Smiley

Joincoin  Pool Smiley  Happy Mining

Findblocks Yiimp Pool - FINDBLOCKS WITH US !  

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3333 -u <WALLET ADDRESS > -p c=J

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - mark1@findblocks.com - Email - Mark1@findblocks.com -

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

BalloonaFide (free) app: Jogging app with jogging musics, play lotto and get cryptos (CNO or J) and more

See Video & hear sound
 Cheesy Cheesy

igotek

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Code:

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - mark1@findblocks.com - Email - Mark1@findblocks.com -

I need x13 or x15 algorithm. Your pool has sha256 algorithm for this coin.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

Code:

I need x13 or x15 algorithm. Your pool has sha256 algorithm for this coin.

we have scrypt running for this coin on our pools ,

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

I have a couple of questions: Do I need to install Tor to get nodes? Can I sync with 'regular' nodes?
Thanks in advance!

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
g1itch

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

I have a couple of questions: Do I need to install Tor to get nodes? Can I sync with 'regular' nodes?
Thanks in advance!

Tor is already included in joincoin.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:36:39 AM

Cheers.  Cheesy Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 10:20:53 PM

Hi, I have to change the app to remove reliance of CoinoCoin (CNO) on Cryptopia.

I have designed to make efforts of Support to the CNO Network be counted in J-Point rewards. J-Points rewards will be enhanced by combinations of "power factors" counting (a) Support to CNO network, (b) Support to Joincoin network & (c) Efforts of Referral.
We will only have CNO Raffles twice per week rewarded to one of registered CNO address only.
I will find the way to have a CNO faucet (just like Joincoin having a Faucet @ TradeSatoshi.)

We have testings after testings for the new designs and we should be ready this month.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

freepool4all
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

New update & Runing Joincoin on POOL                     

Freepool4all http://www.freepool4all.com

This mining pool has only 0% commission in all algorithms.

No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.

Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday

Pool Joincoin

http://www.freepool4all.com

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3833 -u <Joincoin_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=J

-o stratum+tcp://freepool4all.com:3833 -u <Bitcoin_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BTC      

freepool4all
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 02:15:11 PM

addnode=3zb6nhnmgsixmxr4.onion:17941
addnode=4vdzyzh37ztv65xb.onion:17941
addnode=7asdlq5kjhtposkf.onion:17941
addnode=drtevq326tweby2k.onion:17941
addnode=eiwqgjwutrzl3flu.onion:17941
addnode=hstx3xe75ltimp4y.onion:17941