Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 7758 times)
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:30:05 PM

how do i pay with bitcoin on your site?  don't see it anywhere?  (i thought i did when i checked it out a few weeks ago)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 06:23:41 AM

I've been taking my time with the Aniracetam so please excuse the delayed update.  I took a couple pills at first to see what effects would come and the results were very noticeable and positive.  After taking a couple pills consecutively I decided to not take some for a few days and up the dosage to get a clear idea of the effects.  I had read that Choline would be effective to use along with the Aniracetam but didn't have any so I used fish oil instead.  I was very pleased with the results my overall experience has been very positive. Fish oil helped me focus a good bit but together the results were  great.

My first dose was very interesting it was like a cloud of distortion was slowly removed from my mind.  Though I still noticed some cloudiness I was glad with the results.  I didn't want to build up a tolerance so I decided to take it slow and really understand how I felt when I used the Aniracetam.  Earlier this week I took three pills and some fish oil and decided to organize my surroundings a bit.  I found I had lots of energy and focus, things didn't take my attention away from my task like usual and I got a lot done, I was impressed and pleased. 

I've also really enjoyed the Picamilon, it's gives my a great nights sleep but I haven't used much day or night but when I do use it I've noticed feelings of happiness and being content.  Not sure how else to explain it really, it just makes me smile and feel comfortable in my surroundings with some "relaxed clarity" mixed in.  I thinking it was used for a sleep aid but now I see it's for stress, I will up the dosage of that next week and give more feedback as I was hesitant to use with the Aniracetam.  At first I was unsure if either products were having any real effects but I think I just needed to let them get in my system slowly over time so I could judge better.  Over time I've noticed effects were quite noticeable and effective. Now that I know what to expect I'll diving in deeper to get a better opinion, so more on that later. 

Today I had 4 pills of the Aniracetam and It's like eagle eye vision for the mind you set a task and you get it done it's pretty exciting.       Tasks seem to require less mental energy and effort to be completed.  I look forward to things that I used to dread doing in my daily life for fear of feeling drained.  I also noticed that when I didn't ingest the Aniracetam I could still vaguely feel the effects which is a plus and that let me know it was really doing it's job.  I'm interested in the stronger versions after trying and seeing results I wonder what a more concentrated dose would do for me.  I imagine and hope I'd be more calculating like the Character from "Bourne Identity" minus all the killing lol.  Not quite there yet but I can't complain with the benifits I've recieved.   

Overall I give the products 2 thumbs up so far based on my limited experience and would highly recommend them to anybody who feels they are having trouble focusing.  I want to say thanks to nootropicsforbitcoins, for the chance to try these great products it's been a bit of a game changer for me and I appreciate it!  I'm very interested to see what the future for  these "smart drugs" will be, more updates to come for all interested.

EvilLizardApparel

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 02:16:46 AM

Placed an order for NeuroPEPT, Piracetam, Choline, and SAMe. Will give feedback on NeuroPEPT a few days after it arrives, excited to try it. For those experiencing headaches/worried about getting them, headaches can be caused by racetams depleting choline stores, as far as I understand. Many users that experience headaches no longer report getting them after adding choline to their regimen. Also, SAMe may not be a bad idea given the mechanism of action of racetams/other nootropics (atleast the mechanisms that are understood thus far  Wink) If I am misguided in my understanding, feel free to correct me.
counter

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:21:15 AM

No worries I just wanted to make sure people received their bottles.

Such a wonderfully detailed report. Thank you for taking up our offer to the bitcoin community and feel free to keep us updated. If you like you can compare Aniracetam to our NeuroPEPT after you finish your full review. Everyone's abit different on their favorite racetam but I think you'll feel abit more like Bourne (maybe slightly like Limitless) with NeuroPEPT (minus the killings unless ninjas attack you) and hopefully you don't turn out like Lawnmower man when he took nootropics (it's actually mentioned in the movie).

Thanks for the great offer, it's a pleasure to give updates on my experience. I'll be sure to give more updates as I use these along the way.  I can't pass up the opportunity to try NeuroPept if possible, you nearly had me convinced to try that but after a very fast read on Aniracetam I was set to try it.  The fact that you think so highly of NeroPept makes me intrigued to say the least especially knowing it's ur personal offering.

If NeuroPept will keep the ninjas in check then that's all I need to know lol, sign me up.  I have to watch Lawnmower Man haven't seen that in a long time.  Anything that makes me exhibit the results portrayed in Limitless, that full spectrum effect would be priceless but I'm aiming for and would be happy with the clarity and focus.  I hope others try these products it would be interesting to see what others thought, I'm gonna take sometime to learn more about the racetams as this is all quite new and exciting to me. Thanks again. 
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 09:57:23 PM

That's not a very good slogan you have there, you know? An ASIC is a specialized circuit that can only do one very specific thing and nothing else. So it's like saying "Product X gives you a one-track mind."
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 08:10:19 PM

OP sent me a sample of their NeuroPEPT product.  It is still in the mail, but I am excited to try it.  I have never taken any nootropics before, so after I get it I will post about my experience with these products and maybe it will give some reference to other people who have never had nootropics before.

I'll post again after I have had a chance to try it.

counter

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:20:34 PM

No worries I just wanted to make sure people received their bottles.

Such a wonderfully detailed report. Thank you for taking up our offer to the bitcoin community and feel free to keep us updated. If you like you can compare Aniracetam to our NeuroPEPT after you finish your full review. Everyone's abit different on their favorite racetam but I think you'll feel abit more like Bourne (maybe slightly like Limitless) with NeuroPEPT (minus the killings unless ninjas attack you) and hopefully you don't turn out like Lawnmower man when he took nootropics (it's actually mentioned in the movie).

Thanks for the great offer, it's a pleasure to give updates on my experience. I'll be sure to give more updates as I use these along the way.  I can't pass up the opportunity to try NeuroPept if possible, you nearly had me convinced to try that but after a very fast read on Aniracetam I was set to try it.  The fact that you think so highly of NeroPept makes me intrigued to say the least especially knowing it's ur personal offering.

If NeuroPept will keep the ninjas in check then that's all I need to know lol, sign me up.  I have to watch Lawnmower Man haven't seen that in a long time.  Anything that makes me exhibit the results portrayed in Limitless, that full spectrum effect would be priceless but I'm aiming for and would be happy with the clarity and focus.  I hope others try these products it would be interesting to see what others thought, I'm gonna take sometime to learn more about the racetams as this is all quite new and exciting to me. Thanks again.  

Your very welcome. I don't blame you Aniracetam is a great nootropic with unique effects even NeuroPEPT doesn't have (namely anxiolytic and ampakine) but everyone responds abit differently so trial and error.

Ninjas will certainly think twice before messing with your neuro-augmented consciousness.  Wink

We have access to a massive amount of research and articles so feel free to email us with any info requests. I may even host a neuro chat on one of the bitcoin powered chatrooms if there's interest in an interactive q/a.

Count me in for the chat q/a, I'm down to learn as much as I can  and pick your brain a bit.  I'll surely be in contact with you via email once I've got some well thought out questions on this topic as I know I've got a lot to learn and you have lots of usefull info.  Many thanks for your excellent service!
solareclipse64236

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:43:00 AM

Received my bottle yesterday

will be taking pictures today and starting a thread on nooptep(great anti-amnesic)

Hey Solar

I'd love to see the pics and what doses have you been using?

Right will do

I've only been using 1 capsule a day just like the bottle sugests

ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 04:28:23 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 04:43:12 PM by ErebusBat

Looking for 5 people (with over 250 posts) interested in trying one of the most potent nootropics available NeuroPEPT and give detailed daily logs for 2 weeks. 1 capsule the first and 2 capsules the second week to be posted in the Service Discussion forum.
Oh darn... I just placed an order for this before coming here... although I already got a free bottle of Piracetam so I might not be eligible anyway.

My Piracetam Review
I received my bottle as I posted above; however I got a spring cold / eye infection at almost the same time so I put off testing until I was recovered.

I have been experimenting with it for the past two weeks and found that 3 capsules (360mg) was an effective dose for me.

I had been on soy lecithin granuals (natural source of choline) for about a month before.  I did not receive a Limitless experience as some people have reported.  

What was most noticeable for me was my lexical recognition and verbal skill boost.  

I read to my son every night and after a long day of staring at the computer, combined with reading out loud, can cause one to trip up over words.  This is where both effects combined were most noticeable.  The comprehension of the words seemed to fly off the page and roll off my tongue.

I also noticed the verbal effects when speaking and explaining things to people... I was able to pick words and form my speech patterns with ease where they were able to easily follow.

While I don't see a need to take Piracetam on a daily basis, I see a huge benefit to taking it on a as-needed basis.

Checkout / Support Review
I was so impressed with Cognitive Nutrition that I have just placed an order for Aniracetam, NeuroPEPT, and L-Huperzine A (on their recommendation).  Due to the number of questions I see on this I thought I would also review their checkout process.

The checkout process was very clean and professional.  In order to use bitcoins you have to select an Internet option (tab) and then chose either bitcoins or litecoins.  At that point it does tell you that you need to email them to get a payment address.

In fact as I was typing this a sales rep has replied to me.

UPDATE: Turns out the reply was to let me know that I had not used the promo code bitcoin to get 45% off!  To use to make sure you click 'View Cart' then enter bitcoin as a promo code. (I just used 'Checkout' on my last product and had no opportunity to do it, so make sure you view your cart first!) 

First class service, they didn't have to do that at all.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
EvilLizardApparel

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:25:23 PM

Received my package yesterday, will give an update in a few days  Smiley
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:31:06 PM

I vouch for Nooptropics for bitcoins
Greetings BTCitcoin Community,

I represent www.nootropicsforbitcoins.com and we are pleased to officially announce we are now accepting bitcoins for nootropics and a wide range of dietary supplements. To my knowledge we are the first nootropic producer to accept bitcoins.

We have been in business since 2003 and sell to doctors, clinics, pharmacies, and health retailers, as well as, direct to customers worldwide. Our most popular countries are USA, Canada, UK, and Australia but we can ship to nearly any country.

I'm very pleased to be able to support the Bitcoin community and appreciate your support and feedback.

To show my support I am offering 45% off all CN brand nootropics. Simply add the code bitcoin while in your shopping cart and choose bitcoin as your payment method for the code (valid until 12/25/2013).

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
villex

Activity: 154

Mining hardware assembler and administrator.

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 10:52:32 AM

Looking for 5 people (with over 250 posts) interested in trying one of the most potent nootropics available NeuroPEPT and give detailed daily logs for 2 weeks. 1 capsule the first and 2 capsules the second week to be posted in the Service Discussion forum.

I would be very interested in this. I need to keep up my studies, online work and weekends night work but I'm starting to feel really tired at moments even falling asleep in class and that's not good.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 05:46:26 PM

I would be very interested in this. I need to keep up my studies, online work and weekends night work but I'm starting to feel really tired at moments even falling asleep in class and that's not good.

I'm sorry but you are not eligible at this time. Please try again when you reach 250 posts as stated in my quote and have been a member for over 3 months.
Do you have a ready made log?  I just placed an order for this last week (should be here tomorrow) and would be willing to log and share my progress.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:09:34 PM

I genuinely appreciate your in-depth and honest review (i believe it's our best one on this forum yet). I've made a full commitment to this forum and it's members to give them the same (if not higher) impeccable service we offer anyone else. I am very glad to see it shows! Thank you again ErebusBat. You've certainly earned an extra bottle of NeuroPEPT or any other CN nootropic you wish to try.

Thank *you* so much for the service.  You have lead me down a path that has changed my life, literally (Yes I know what it means: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally).  You have a long term customer!

Ready made log? Ahh not yet we are redoing all our forms and such but I'll have one hopefully on the next log offer.
I had some ideas, using OptomisimOnline, and maybe some dual n-back types of trainings to get hard numbers.  If you have any ideas I would be willing to entertain them as I want to track my use/progress anyway.

villex

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 12:47:40 AM

I just made a purchase from your site, very exited about it. #27323
By the way, never saw the option for the coupon.
villex

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:25:34 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 05:19:31 AM by villex

wow, thank you very much.
PM sent.
looking forward to receive the order.

EDIT: Received the promo refund, very trustful.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:56:44 PM

I just placed an order...
Just got back from lunch and my shipment was waiting for me.  Figured I would post another picture to indicate the quality was not a fluke with the piracetam.

I immediately took 1 NeuroPEPT (20mg) and will post my experiences here.

~20mins after taking the NeruoPEPT I do feel a more focused feeling.

villex

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:43:02 AM

wow, thank you very much.
PM sent.
looking forward to receive the order.

EDIT: Received the promo refund, very trustful.

Hey I'd love hear to your feedback if you got the package.

actually I got my order today and took my first dosage, but since NeuroPept takes some days to accumulate in the system and I'm making a log about your products, I'll wait until is finished. 

but here's my picture
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:54:57 PM

Has anyone heard from nootropicsforbitcoins?

I sent him a PM several weeks ago and have not heard anything.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: