Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support the sale of hacked/compromised/unauthorized transfer of accounts
Yes, I support these sales - 17 (18.3%)
No, I object to these sales. - 76 (81.7%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POLL: Sales of hacked, compromised, and/or unauthorized transfers of accounts.  (Read 7099 times)
torac
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:11:24 PM

Shep, I am sorry, you should've asked me for refund instead of crying everywhere about it, but It is ok, I respect you anyway, you can ask me for refund anytime I will send all your money back and you can keep whatever I gave you, sorry for the trouble, if you feel bad, or whatever you feel I neglected you, the rules are not against what I just did.

Hi theymos, please read only this PM, the rest don't matter, I was angry, mad, sad.
I said to much bullshit, I swear you, I am sorry.
I will keep it simple, I am sorry for everything, ban me if you really want that, if you feel its the best thing to do, I respect you anyway, you are awesome.
I made 1000$. I donated 130$. I was looking forward to make 1 million dollars and doante 100,000$ ... I sold my stuff cheap and I refunded everyone who asked me to refund them. I wanted the best for you, me, everyone in this forum.
Please reconsider your decision, it is not the best one, it happened before, the admin of that forum regreted it, ask Ganondorf on www.torrentinvites.org, he lost so much money, users, problems, problems, I still sell there on the forum my hacked shit!
Enjoy your best day, your worst decision ever made by locking my threads, it is sad to see such things happen after I donated 10 BTC just after I signed up in 2 weeks only.
I am sorry to everyone who feels offended by me, I tried my best, I did my best, provided cheap, safe, content with refund guaranteed for any reason whatsoever.
I see no rules to prevent selling hacked accounts here, SORRY!
Enjoy the new year, I hope I will be here around to help you all, to donate, to sell things you want to buy.
Torac, The Hacker!

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
shep (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:24:03 PM

Shep, I am sorry, you should've asked me for refund instead of crying everywhere about it, but It is ok, I respect you anyway, you can ask me for refund anytime I will send all your money back and you can keep whatever I gave you, sorry for the trouble, if you feel bad, or whatever you feel I neglected you, the rules are not against what I just did.

Hi theymos, please read only this PM, the rest don't matter, I was angry, mad, sad.
I will keep it simple, I am sorry for everything, ban me if you really want that, if you feel its the best thing to do, I respect you anyway, you are awesome.
I made 1000$. I donated 130$. I was looking forward to make 1 million dollars and doante 100,000$ ... I sold my stuff cheap and I refunded everyone who asked me to refund them. I wanted the best for you, me, everyone in this forum.
Please reconsider your decision, it is not the best one, it happened before, the admin of that forum regreted it, ask Ganondorf on www.torrentinvites.org, he lost so much money, users, problems, problems, I still sell there on the forum my hacked shit!
Enjoy your best day, your worst decision ever made by locking my threads, it is sad to see such things happen after I donated 10 BTC just after I signed up in 2 weeks only.
I am sorry to everyone who feels offended by me, I tried my best, I did my best, provided cheap, safe, content with refund guaranteed for any reason whatsoever.
Enjoy the new year, I hope I will be here around to help you all, to donate, to sell things you want to buy.
Torac, The Hacker!

Enjoy your exodus
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 11:27:11 PM

Torac, The Hacker!
Still a scumbag, selling things that aren't yours.

Please do put your skills towards something more useful and productive for society.
torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:15:29 AM

This thread was opened by shep, the sheep leader
Theymos is the manipulated Guy
this forum's people are just sheep, shep is the leader
Shep, you are the leader of sheep. Good job shep! You manipualted, fooled, destroyed, everything. you are the sheep leader

JAJAJAJA
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

AND REFUND ALL MY DONATIONS, I WILL NEVER DONATE AGAIN. I WILL SELL HERE AND GOOD BYE, STUPID SHEEP, YOU DON'T DESERVE MY HELP, SHEEP!

Shep - you idiot! IDIOT! IDIIOOOOOOOOOOOOT! You destroyed the best system on this forum, check my threads views in 1 month in goods section, you will understand, sheep leader of stupid sheep, shep! Smiley)) JAJAJA

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:17:57 AM

shep - 35 posts - 0 donation - helped nobody - complained about this forum - future on this forum : 0 - highly trusted

torac - the smartest person in goods section, most views in less time - 100 satisfied customers, 10 refunded customers, all happy, no complains except shep, idiot  - 250 posts in 1 month - 10 btc donated - prommise to donate 100,000$ - banned

SHEEP! shep ! SHEEP
JAJAJA
YOU ARE IDIOTS SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU VOUCH FOR DONATORS TO GET BANNED, HOW?!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:21:47 AM

shep - 35 posts - 0 donation - helped nobody - complained about this forum - future on this forum : 0 - highly trusted

torac - the smartest person in goods section, most views in less time - 100 satisfied customers, 10 refunded customers, all happy, no complains except shep, idiot  - 250 posts in 1 month - 10 btc donated - prommise to donate 100,000$ - banned

SHEEP! shep ! SHEEP
JAJAJA
YOU ARE IDIOTS SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU VOUCH FOR DONATORS TO GET BANNED, HOW?!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
This forum doesn't need you or your donations.  Can you hurry up and leave now?
torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:29:21 AM

this guy is staff on nzbs.org and other private tracker, he is here to cause mayhem, destroy my sales and to make everyone loose
he signed up on this forum after i opned this thread, exactly for me, he is staff !!!!!! he is here just for my thread LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULY
THAT IS WHY HE ASKED TO BUY 7 accounts, to figure out how many I have... because he is staff there
SHEP IS A SCAMMER, HE SCAMMED ME FOR MONEY, HE WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND NEVER BOUGHT, HERE IS PROOF, BAN THE SCAMMER !!!!!!!111111111111111111

IF YOU NEED MORE PROOF, NO PROBLEM.

SHEP IS ADMIN ON NZBS.oRG HE IS HERE TO STOP THE SELLING, HE SIGNED UP BECAUSE HE SAW MY THREAD, HE IS HERE TO CAUSE MAYHEM, AND TO BAN ME, HE IS HERE WITH INTERESNT, HE WANTED TO BAN ME SINCE HE SIGNED UP, IT IS HIS DUTY AS STAFF ON NZBS.ORG I AM SURE 100% POSSTITIVE< HE IS STAFF ON PRIVATE TRACKERS ALSO

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 12:55:48 AM

lulz.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:06:25 AM

for the records : I wanted to sell t-shirts, to be legal on this forum, but people don't buy legal things, they want nzbs.org accounts, so fuck you all, fuck you, fuck you, sheep!

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:11:27 AM

for the records : I wanted to sell t-shirts, to be legal on this forum, but people don't buy legal things, they want nzbs.org accounts, so fuck you all, fuck you, fuck you, sheep!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:22:56 AM

Shep, you are the leader of sheep. Good job shep! You manipualted, fooled, destroyed, everything. you are the sheep leader

JAJAJAJA
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

AND REFUND ALL MY DONATIONS, I WILL NEVER DONATE AGAIN. I WILL SELL HERE AND GOOD BYE, STUPID SHEEP, YOU DON'T DESERVE MY HELP, SHEEP!

Shep - you idiot! IDIOT! IDIIOOOOOOOOOOOOT! You destroyed the best system on this forum, check my threads views in 1 month in goods section, you will understand, sheep leader of stupid sheep, shep! Smiley)) JAJAJA

So your plan is to yell at and insult everyone, and then ask them to give you money for it? Good luck with that.
torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 01:43:31 AM

JAJAJAJA
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

So your plan is to yell at and insult everyone, and then ask them to give you money for it? Good luck with that.

WORKS SO FAR

NUMBER OF TRANSACTIONS: 399
IN BITCOIN, 10 TIMES MORE IN PAYPAL
OVER 3 YEARS PERIOD
I AM NOT NEW TO THIS SHIT, I JUST SIGNED UP ON BITCOINTALK FOR FUN... YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
I YELL AND INSULT EVERYONE BECAUSE I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT... I AM AN EMPEROR...
I AM NOT A HACKER, YOU HAVE NO PROOF. I GOT EVERYTHING IN TRADE. I JUST LIKE TO SAY AI AM TO FEEL AWESOME.

torac
Donator

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 02:00:16 AM

Before I go to sleep,

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Joseph Stalin

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 02:03:43 AM

WORKS SO FAR

OVER 3 YEARS PERIOD
I AM NOT NEW TO THIS SHIT, I JUST SIGNED UP ON BITCOINTALK FOR FUN... YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
I YELL AND INSULT EVERYONE BECAUSE I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT... I AM AN EMPEROR...
I AM NOT A HACKER, YOU HAVE NO PROOF. I GOT EVERYTHING IN TRADE. I JUST LIKE TO SAY AI AM TO FEEL AWESOME.

Maybe you should have kept working in tor hidden darknet land.

You advertised on a public forum. Forum administration defended your right to post when accusations were first raised, and then you get completely screwed because of all of the evidence you had already handed Shep on a golden fucking platter...

shep (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 02:22:24 AM

WORKS SO FAR

OVER 3 YEARS PERIOD

You advertised on a public forum. Forum administration defended your right to post when accusations were first raised, and then you get completely screwed because of all of the evidence you had already handed Shep on a golden fucking platter...

For the record

1. I am not staff at nzbs.org, nor am I staff at any nzb or torrent sites. I am unaffiliated and actions taken are strictly my own.
2. I neither sent nor received money from Gabriel Ioan Seletchi ("torac").
3. Gabriel Seletchi disclosed 7 login credentials for nzbs.org over the course of 5 private messages.
4. Upon disclosure of these credentials I informed the admin of nzbs.org
5. There was subterfuge on my behalf but no scam, I reclaimed hacked credentials.
6. Theymos and Sirius were approached regarding Gabriel Seletchi.
7. Theymos did not initially act on this matter and suggested that the community decide regarding sales of hacked/compromised and unauthorized transfers of credentials. I followed Theymos's suggestion and put the issue before the community.
8. Over the past 2-3 weeks I have profiled Gabriel Seletchi.   This information was obtained above board, no hacking involved or done. I am not releasing additional information at this time.  I have been asked by the admin of nzbs.org not to disclose because "torac may take it out on bitcointalk.org."

9. Rather than engage in empty threats like Gabriel Seletchi, I continued to pursue acting above board and have an open dialog with the bitcointalk community about sales of hacked/compromised credentials. My personal feeling is that tolerating this behavior will only encourage more disreputable users like Gabriel Seletchi to permeate these forums. Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org are trying to build a reputation, but sales of hacked/compromised credentials when tolerated or approved reduce reputation of the site and currency as a whole. I hoped that others felt the same way about this issue and the community overwhelmingly voiced their objections to such sales.

Gabriel you have nobody to blame, but yourself.  You are selling hacked/compromised and or unauthorized credentials of various websites that are not your property, nor did you ever own a right to such sales.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 02:41:49 AM

WORKS SO FAR

OVER 3 YEARS PERIOD

For the record

1. I am not staff at nzbs.org, nor am I staff at any nzb or torrent sites. I am unaffiliated and actions taken are strictly my own.
2. I neither sent nor received money from Gabriel Ioan Seletchi ("torac").
3. Gabriel Seletchi disclosed 7 login credentials for nzbs.org over the course of 5 private messages.
4. Upon disclosure of these credentials I informed the admin of nzbs.org
5. There was subterfuge on my behalf but no scam, I reclaimed hacked credentials.
6. Theymos and Sirius were approached regarding Gabriel Seletchi.
7. Theymos did not initially act on this matter and suggested that the community decide regarding sales of hacked/compromised and unauthorized transfers of credentials. I followed Theymos's suggestion and put the issue before the community.
8. Over the past 2-3 weeks I have profiled Gabriel Seletchi.   This information was obtained above board, no hacking involved or done. I am not releasing additional information at this time.  I have been asked by the admin of nzbs.org not to disclose because "torac may take it out on bitcointalk.org."

9. Rather than engage in empty threats like Gabriel Seletchi, I continued to pursue acting above board and have an open dialog with the bitcointalk community about sales of hacked/compromised credentials. My personal feeling is that tolerating this behavior will only encourage more disreputable users like Gabriel Seletchi to permeate these forums. Bitcoin and bitcointalk.org are trying to build a reputation, but sales of hacked/compromised credentials when tolerated or approved reduce reputation of the site and currency as a whole. I hoped that others felt the same way about this issue and the community overwhelmingly voiced their objections to such sales.

Gabriel you have nobody to blame, but yourself.  You are selling hacked/compromised and or unauthorized credentials of various websites that are not your property, nor did you ever own a right to such sales.

I like what you did. It was very internet Batman of you to do this, especially if you don't have an existing responsibility to nzbs. When people who sell hacked accounts realize that any of their potential customers might potentially chase them out of the market by exposing them, it hopefully discourages other people from selling hacked accounts.

Good work.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 04:02:48 AM

Good work, Shep.

Selling (or buying) account information is perfectly legal and moral. It's the hacking that's the problem, and I don't know if we've proven torac a hacker, but he's certainly selling 'hot' info, and seems to know it. Time for a scammer tag, at minimum, I think.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:24:03 AM

These threads should probably be reviewed too, theymos.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134356.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134004.0

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
shep (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:54:17 AM

Good work, Shep.

Selling (or buying) account information is perfectly legal and moral. It's the hacking that's the problem, and I don't know if we've proven torac a hacker, but he's certainly selling 'hot' info, and seems to know it. Time for a scammer tag, at minimum, I think.

buying/selling account information is only legal if ToS or Admin of the respective websites permit it.   There is precedent though in certain areas for the transfer of property contained within an account (first-sale doctrine should apply to transfer games from one account holder to another account holder), but the account itself is usually owned by the business, website owner, or individual that administers the userdb.

Check out my post earlier in this thread for some discussion about this topic.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=132038.msg1426644#msg1426644
shep (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:01:28 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2013, 05:54:56 AM by shep

Those are likely torac's resellers, just registered within 1 day of each other a few days ago during the time period when it looked like Theymos was not going to act.

Here's a third seller that torac personally vouched for that registered a few days after torac started selling accounts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134287.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: