Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [12dailycoin.com] ★Signature Campaign★ | Best Rates | Jr. Member - Staff [OPEN]  (Read 16081 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 04:01:18 AM

I agree this campaign is clearly bullshit with those rates, but what if this was clearly advertised as a Ponzi? Would people still hand out negatives for it?  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:06:08 AM

but what if this was clearly advertised as a Ponzi? Would people still hand out negatives for it?  
Doesn't actually matter, just you're admitting that you are going to scam. Here's something I wrote on the other thread(my opinion/argument, hate making them huge arguments, while I'm just rewording something I already said)
but I clearly added in red ( in my signature u can see ) that invest at your own risk , so whats the problem now ?
Its like saying, hey this site is going to scam, but still join it and get "100% guaranteed".
People aren't kid, if they see the signature they will see there is risk, if they want to risk, u can stop them from gamble, they can always do that at primedice !
As I said in PM:
You're promoting it in your signature, some simple newbie seeing you/and others promoting it might think its legit and lose BTC. Personal text is not enough, I will only remove the rating if you remove the signature
stopped replying to my PM's then I told him that how he felt when VOD did same with him ( VOD was not abe to reply nd mexxer opened thread )

so he replied saying .. he will not remove and cannot explain why

I said:
I'm not going to have useless discussion with you. For me promoting a ponzi is a scammy behaviour, and no one is changing that opinion.
Which is similar but not the same as you're talking about

Only posting in this thread for watching purposes, this is scammy behavior and deserves a negative IMO. Not going to have pointless discussion further.

@mexzer Don't be harsh on him man guy seems like he was unaware about it .This red mark will have him fucked forever on this forum .Please do the needful if he's ready to apolozise and take the sign off .You know ,you can always give them chances to improve .
He is fully aware of it and I have already told him about it:
Although if you remove/replace your signature immediately I can remove my negative trust.
tl;dr , I am only removing my negative trust(from what I saw, sho agrees) if the signature/any other form of advertisement is completely removed.
12dailycoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:21:12 AM

Username:jmintuck02
Current Post Count: 261
Current Rank:Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1LEbu8xjsFGjqhW8ydPVEyvQRjK5eCxxHT

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/bc4a47bf4b83e5040d9ffd1703d89693681d14d79fcb34d299a64628c03924cc

to join our signature campaign :

1. change your signature
2. we will give Upfront payments for every 10 post
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:28:22 AM

I personally am on the fence with this neg rep for advertising a ponzi. Yes we know its gonna collapse, and yes we know someone is gonna get fucked along the line, but we are all adults(or at least supposed to be). So i dont see anything wrong with someone advertising and getting paid. Just because someone has a signature that says im a ponzi doesnt mean ppl will click it or are not informed as to what a ponzi is. If you know what a ponzi is or are too stupid to use google and find out and you still invest its your own dumbass fault. I do not see the point IMO in ruining someones acct because they want to make a few dollars.

Just my opinion take it for what its worth

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

Just running a test set of posts to see what happens. I am experimental in that way, I guess. Was always that way. Born that way,

I guess.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:33:27 AM

I personally am on the fence with this neg rep for advertising a ponzi. Yes we know its gonna collapse, and yes we know someone is gonna get fucked along the line, but we are all adults(or at least supposed to be). So i dont see anything wrong with someone advertising and getting paid. Just because someone has a signature that says im a ponzi doesnt mean ppl will click it or are not informed as to what a ponzi is. If you know what a ponzi is or are too stupid to use google and find out and you still invest its your own dumbass fault. I do not see the point IMO in ruining someones acct because they want to make a few dollars.

same view as mine. i dont exactly know why they are against it if users only want to earn bitcoins from posting here in the forum, its just a signature campaign why not give the oppurtunity to most of us to earn with bigger rates than others. some of us are from a third world country which only rely on bitcoins for their expenses :/
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:36:32 AM

same view as mine. i dont exactly know why they are against it if users only want to earn bitcoins from posting here in the forum, its just a signature campaign why not give the oppurtunity to most of us to earn with bigger rates than others. some of us are from a third world country which only rely on bitcoins for their expenses :/
I see shorena and mexxers point of view. Theyre trying to keep members from getting scammed. I just believe if the forum allows the ponzis to be here then the only ppl whom should get the neg rep are the owners of the ponzi, not the guys trying to make a dollar or 2

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:38:29 AM

Caveat emptor only goes so far. Going by that logic, why give negative trust to users who have already scammed? Everyone knows he has scammed and can think for themselves, thinking about it, why have a trust system at all? Just caveat emptor all the way right?

Apologies, might come up with better(longer) arguments, if I was not ignoring my sleep nagging at me.
Naoko

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:39:17 AM

I see shorena and mexxers point of view. Theyre trying to keep members from getting scammed. I just believe if the forum allows the ponzis to be here then the only ppl whom should get the neg rep are the owners of the ponzi, not the guys trying to make a dollar or 2

yes ofcourse we are there but the forum itself allows it that is why there is a section for the ponzis and yeah thats right, only the OP or the manager deserves to get red trust and not the participants coz they only want to earn bitcoins.
coinoplus

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:46:20 AM

Username:    coinoplus
Current Post Count:31
Current Rank:Jr.Member
Bitcoin Address:1JkHLSBsC5guE4xTivj9cPMD45wTLFUee1
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:51:17 AM

yes ofcourse we are there but the forum itself allows it that is why there is a section for the ponzis and yeah thats right, only the OP or the manager deserves to get red trust and not the participants coz they only want to earn bitcoins.
if the money that theyll get is all that matters, and that;s your own point of view, why arent you signing up? because you dont want red trust on your profile. its a deterrent against potential advertisers that would promote an obvious scheme just because theres a few dollars in it. and in addition, if a few dollars is all it takes for them to knowingly promote a ponzi that might lead to others losing more than just a few bucks, whats not to say that those advertisers arent willing to scam themselves? the negatives are completely deserved in my opinion, and your not joining the campaign after offering your stance on the argument (just wanting a few dollars) only serves EM / sho / mexxer / my stance.
on removing the trust rating, i think its fine to remove it once all forms of advertising are removed and if the participant pulled out fast seeing the red ratings. however, if they take it on themselves to stick it through to the end, and completely 'sell out,' im for leaving the rating on there. if negative ratings werent enough of a deterrent at any point in time during the participant's activity in the campaign, clearly a 'few dollars' is way more important to that individual  over the possible losses of others that may or may not sum up to a lot more than what they have to gain from advertising it.

i wont be posting again in here because i dont want to bump this thread.
and to yahoo, idk enough about what ore - mining is or what its about to make a stance on it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
12dailycoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:52:11 AM

Username:    coinoplus
Current Post Count:31
Current Rank:Jr.Member
Bitcoin Address:1JkHLSBsC5guE4xTivj9cPMD45wTLFUee1

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/263a0eff6d6c5719134f7f1c3bb8d92c24a6de98db06287ef303f1db24db3d0b

to join our signature campaign :

1. change your signature
2. we will give Upfront payments for every 10 post
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:54:29 AM

Participants know its ponzi and still advertise it to get more ppl fucked! Just like drug dealers, children traffickers, illegal key sellers etc, they are not directly producing or robing the illegal things. Are they not subject to the law's enforcement as being criminals?
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:55:33 AM

if the money that theyll get is all that matters, and that;s your own point of view, why arent you signing up? because you dont want red trust on your profile. its a deterrent against potential advertisers that would promote an obvious scheme just because theres a few dollars in it. and in addition, if a few dollars is all it takes for them to knowingly promote a ponzi that might lead to others losing more than just a few bucks, whats not to say that those advertisers arent willing to scam themselves? the negatives are completely deserved in my opinion, and your not joining the campaign after offering your stance on the argument (just wanting a few dollars) only serves EM / sho / mexxer / my stance. i wont be posting again in here because i dont want to bump this thread.
Im wearing the ore mining signature for free because of the masterp scam. Some call it a ponzi but its about as close to a ponzi as i get. I dont advertise for these types of sites im just not gonna neg rep others that do. If others want to give the rep theyre allowed, i dont feel theyre in the wrong. Like i said man im on the fence cause i can see both sides of the argument. Im done hijacking this thread now

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:04:11 AM

Participants know its ponzi and still advertise it to get more ppl fucked! Just like drug dealers, children traffickers, illegal key sellers etc, they are not directly producing or robing the illegal things. Are they not subject to the law's enforcement as being criminals?

if thats the case, then why the forum gave a section for ponzis? so its just like a drug den which is covered by the government isn't it? if its like an illegal thing like what you are saying, then WHY is there a ponzi section here in the forum? isn't it should be removed because its like the forum admins are supporting ponzis? anyway we have all different opinions in this case
jmintuck02

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:07:54 AM

I saw he paid something ahead of time. a good 0.01xxxxxx when I looked and saw my btc address in the transmission.

1Kd9zuLiJ5mbz6YD7a8nQiiAXvPuveUyRL
TO ME:      1LEbu8xjsFGjqhW8ydPVEyvQRjK5eCxxHT   0.014 BTC
1Kd9zuLiJ5mbz6YD7a8nQiiAXvPuveUyRL

I am still checking this out.

Ayoko

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:09:36 AM

Name: Ayoko
Current Posts: 716
Activity: 154
Position: Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1Q9krviJY4QaXAzdG4HxJjS1kNnzXoWovJ
Heutenamos

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:12:59 AM

It's OFF here discuss here --     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323030.0

yo
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:26:59 AM

if thats the case, then why the forum gave a section for ponzis? so its just like a drug den which is covered by the government isn't it? if its like an illegal thing like what you are saying, then WHY is there a ponzi section here in the forum? isn't it should be removed because its like the forum admins are supporting ponzis? anyway we have all different opinions in this case
It seems that more ppl tends to support the admins's point of views with this matters. Never mind. I was scammed some money by such ponzis before. I promised myself never to touch i again. I know that for sure allowing such ponzi existing in here will cause more and more ppl fall in the traps.Don't you think so? Even the big warning is showing there.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:34:24 AM

Username:  Iv4n
Current Post Count: 728
Current Rank: Full Member
Bitcoin Address:  3NHN6sLMseTbGKoM3un1j7Rm4BRWUmbfmY

I joined campaign.

▄▄███████▄▄