Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:28:18 PM

One suggestion for the Admins here because it could protect others from waht happened me in the past: The Assets wich turned out as SCAM, e.g. BurstVest (9942303089158877431), should be marked as scam in the Asset List which is provided for users (http://util.burst-team.us:8888/asset).

I know that everyone could informe itsself about assets also in the busrt forum (https://forums.burst-team.us/category/34/asset-scams) but i guess a lot of new users for Burst investing without looking at this site. Only a suggestion i would appreciate because i know from what i am writing (happened to me as a rookie also, cause not checking the whole informations).

I've asked Luxe if it would be possible to move the known scams of to a separate session for scam coins.

It should be in the next version. Manually configured list of scam coins that will be listed as such.

That's great to hear and is there anyway we can delete a scam asset from the my assets tab? because I'm sick of seeing the BurstVest assets that I purchased, thankfully not many as it turned scam. Anyway just picked up some more Burstaker assets and some Bsilver assets.

Happy New Year and may 2017 be a successful and prosperous year for Burst and the community!

Nope. If you really don't want them, the only way is to transfer your asset to another address.  Either make a new one and send it to that address, or pass them off to some random address you find Cheesy  This is the same as deleting though, so be careful because there's no way to "undo" after transferring an asset.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:26:48 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 02:09:51 AM by haitch

One suggestion for the Admins here because it could protect others from waht happened me in the past: The Assets wich turned out as SCAM, e.g. BurstVest (9942303089158877431), should be marked as scam in the Asset List which is provided for users (http://util.burst-team.us:8888/asset).

I know that everyone could informe itsself about assets also in the busrt forum (https://forums.burst-team.us/category/34/asset-scams) but i guess a lot of new users for Burst investing without looking at this site. Only a suggestion i would appreciate because i know from what i am writing (happened to me as a rookie also, cause not checking the whole informations).

I've asked Luxe if it would be possible to move the known scams of to a separate session for scam coins.

It should be in the next version. Manually configured list of scam coins that will be listed as such.

That's great to hear and is there anyway we can delete a scam asset from the my assets tab? because I'm sick of seeing the BurstVest assets that I purchased, thankfully not many as it turned scam. Anyway just picked up some more Burstaker assets and some Bsilver assets.

Happy New Year and may 2017 be a successful and prosperous year for Burst and the community!

Send them off to BURST-ESXL-XNWN-3XDF-AAPKX - it's an account I setup to receive scam assets you're embarrassed to hold, then you'll be able to delete it from your list of assets.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

@haitch, vella85:  i send my burstvests back to the asset issuer with a nice kind of message....not for public Wink thanks for configuring the list !

@includebeer: sending to a random adress is like putting garbage in someones garden!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:58:42 PM

Send them off to BURST-ESXL-XNWN-3XDF-AAPKX - it's an account I setup to receive scam assets you're embarrassed to hold, then you'll be able to delete it from your list of assets.

Thanks haitch, I'll send them to this address right now and like I said I don't own many of them.

@haitch, vella85:  i send my burstvests back to the asset issuer with a nice kind of message....not for public Wink thanks for configuring the list !

I understand how you feel as it was a well worked scam from the start but hopefully now with the verification in place we don't get any more scams. 2017 is here and I believe it will be the year Burst really starts to take off.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:21:04 AM

Can someone explain, why i have very often information:

Block not accepted

After ctrl+c and restart screen session with wallet for few minutes everything is ok but after some blocks, situation repeat.
Wallet 1.2.7

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Wallet 1.2.7....

But now we are not on wallet 3.7.1 (win) i don't know on other platform, but if it is so, why an outdated wallet so old ?

Is not time to upgrade to a more recent one and (probably) more secure as bug fixes go on.....

Cheers

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Wallet 1.2.7....

But now we are not on wallet 3.7.1 (win) i don't know on other platform, but if it is so, why an outdated wallet so old ?

Is not time to upgrade to a more recent one and (probably) more secure as bug fixes go on.....

Cheers

What are you talking about?
https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/releases/

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

Wallet 1.2.7....

Cheers

What are you talking about?
https://github.com/burst-team/burstcoin/releases/

Sorry, yes my bad, i watched the GUI version.......

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:37:27 PM

Burst is holding strong at the 55 sats level even though BTC is now above $1,000 This is a good sign that Burst has support even though BTC is rising and rising quickly. I picked up a few more and invested in some more assets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Burst is holding strong at the 55 sats level even though BTC is now above $1,000 This is a good sign that Burst has support even though BTC is rising and rising quickly. I picked up a few more and invested in some more assets.

It's definitely a good time to buy, I think 2017 is going to be a good year for Burst this coin has a strong community and I hope Crowetic continues adding new features.
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

What really, REALLY drives BURST up in 2017?  It will take more than a small development/feature.  Something needs to happen to really DRIVE BURST up?  What will it be?!

Opinions?
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

What really, REALLY drives BURST up in 2017?  It will take more than a small development/feature.  Something needs to happen to really DRIVE BURST up?  What will it be?!

Opinions?

Lol ya.  I keep a tab open with all the ANN threads of the coins I follow closely.  Each and every one of them has this kind of post: "2017 is the year for 'coinX'."  I'm much more interested in those that have meat behind the boast Cheesy

IMO, Burst can be doing more to utilize smart contracts on the network.  The coin doesn't operate like Ethereum, but it does have some of the same capabilities.  I think we need to enable more devs to pursue their work on this blockchain, as opposed to others. The main selling point is 'Green Mining' because of the PoC algo.  Surely there's something we can do with that besides saving electricity? I know the original Burst dev's roadmap included a way to utilize the storage of our plots.  But...then he ditched the project as far as we can tell, so maybe that's a technical dead end.

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:25:05 PM

What really, REALLY drives BURST up in 2017?  It will take more than a small development/feature.  Something needs to happen to really DRIVE BURST up?  What will it be?!

Opinions?

Lol ya.  I keep a tab open with all the ANN threads of the coins I follow closely.  Each and every one of them has this kind of post: "2017 is the year for 'coinX'."  I'm much more interested in those that have meat behind the boast Cheesy

IMO, Burst can be doing more to utilize smart contracts on the network.  The coin doesn't operate like Ethereum, but it does have some of the same capabilities.  I think we need to enable more devs to pursue their work on this blockchain, as opposed to others. The main selling point is 'Green Mining' because of the PoC algo.  Surely there's something we can do with that besides saving electricity? I know the original Burst dev's roadmap included a way to utilize the storage of our plots.  But...then he ditched the project as far as we can tell, so maybe that's a technical dead end.

Haha...I know...2017 is the year of every coin.  IMO....BURST has dropped the ball a bit in getting out the word on the green/hdd mining capabilities.  Still amazed more in the crypto world don't know about it.

Decentralized cloud storage still in the works for BURST no?

Litecoin - the "little brother" of Bitcoin, became big in China.

Monero - anonymity, caught on with the dark web (for better or worse).

Ripple - official payment system starting to be embarrassed by big banks.

Steem - has their social network.

BURST - what can drive demand big time for BURST?  I don't see it as of yet. 
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

-[ANNouncement]- WorldMine asset release!

Hello everyone, today I'm here with a very exciting announcement, the release of the WorldMine asset!

This asset is the beginning of a relationship with some new partners of mine, which could end up bringing quite a bit more
to the world of BURST!

This asset is basically a test, to test the waters of the BURST Asset Exchange, and verify that a larger operation would
be viable.

This could mean a very large partnership for BURST, that would bring in many more users, services, and assets!

Description -

This asset is a mining asset, of which the farm is already 90% complete. The hardware is already up and running.
The asset is comprised of GPU miners, and some HDD mining power. The farm is mostly GPU focused, as to bring value
to BURST, by mining other coins, selling them, and purchasing BURST to payout asset holders. This is a test farm and
test asset, to verify the viability of the BURST system for future projects, ones that will be much larger.

The hardware that is currently running is...

17 - AMD 480 GPU (with a few more being setup shortly)
7 with a total of 12 (remaining 5 to be setup today) - AMD 370 GPU
56TB with another 40+TB being added shortly (will post final amounts when complete) - HDD mining for BURST

Related info -

The asset will start with WEEKLY PAYOUTS, starting on the second friday after the release (Friday the 13th in this case... lol.), and continuing every Friday.

The asset will pay out indefinitely, as long as it runs, and crowetic will be managing and running the farm, so this
means it will run for a very long time. All previous assets that crowetic has launched, have run indefinitely. This will
continue. The farm will run 24/7 barring hardware issues or downtime. The investor that started the farm will hold 65% of
the asset, and crowetic will hold 10% for management and other necessary fees for running the operation.

The investors into the asset will not be paying for running costs, that will come from the owner's portion.
If the farm needs to be upgraded to keep up with new hardware, etc, the upgrades will be planned and announced ahead of time.

Information regarding the farm will be consistently updated, and a statistics page is being created to monitor the asset.
For now, the mining pool information for the miners will be posted, as well as pictures of the equipment, to prove the farm.

When the statistics page is finished completely, there will be a 24/7 video surveillance stream able to be viewed by
anyone. In case people would actually like to SEE the hardware mining. Currently the hardware is running in a temporary
location, while the final location is secured, so video will not be posted until the final location is secured.

Mining info / Pictures -

The mining related information will always be accessible to asset owners, and/or anyone wishing to see the hardware.
The hardware information can be found here for now, with some pictures of the miners, etc...

Picture link - https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/33snPN57dty9A2x

Everything isn't in its final setup location yet, so the cable management, and making everything look perfect, etc.
has not been done yet, once everything is moved to the final location, the rack (you can see in one of the pictures
which was taken at the previous location that ended up not working out, during build process there) will be
filled with GPUs, and will be lighted up with blue LED lights, after all cable management, etc has been done.

Due to the first location not working out, the build had to be re-done a total of 3 times, which caused me delays,
so I figured instead of continuing to wait while finishing everything up, moving to final location, and making
the build look as beautiful as it will, I got everything running now in a temporary location, and decided to
release the asset and give everyone a chance to get in on this!

I can't wait to show what it will look like upon being finalized, it is going to be absolutely beautiful.

Mining pool monitoring links -

(These links are where the rigs are currently mining, I will update them if that changes as GPU mining is
a fast-paced game in which you always must stay on top of it!) The statistics page that is in development
will contain pictures, videos, and miner information for everything and where it is currently mining, etc.

(currently GPUs are mining Zcash, but will be switching them over to XMR most likely, as my other miners seem to be giving better returns on XMR
at the moment...)

Zcash mining pool - http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1Q3LaiSHTArz2DicBwRGjXC1jLU37H4fVc

BURST rig on burst.ninja - http://burst.ninja with name 'WorldMiner 1'.

ASSET INFO

100% of the total farm is 1 million assets. 25% of the farm will be what is released to the public. There will be no fees, and solid returns for investors, the fees for running the farm will come from the farm owner, this makes it a solid investment for the people buying the asset.

Also keep in mind that sometimes there are spikes in GPU mining coins, such as the release of Zcash. At these times, the extra coin mined,will go right to the asset! So this is essentially like owning your own farm without any of the hassle!

Asset ID - 11783342878931880450

Total Assets - 1M

Release Structure -

25% of the 1M available assets will be sold to the public. The rest will be held by the owners of the operation.
The farm will be built and managed by crowetic and his personal team. Payouts will be managed by crowetic.

50k shares at 90 BURST/each - Starting today (initial investors get lowest priced shares!)
75k shares at 95 BURST/each - Starting after first is sold out
75k shares at 100 BURST/each - Starting once second is sold out, or no later than Jan 15th even if others aren't sold.
50k shares at 105 BURST/each - Starting once 3rd is sold out, or no later than Jan 30th even if others aren't sold.

BTC purchase is available, if interested in purchasing with BTC, please contact crowetic. Must give enough notice if shares are running low.

Get in to a great operation at the ground floor, while at the same time helping to further a large relationship with BURST and a newpartnership! Don't worry about paying fees for running your own miners, grab some of WorldMine asset, and collect dividends without the hassle! Don't worry about managing your own hardware, let us do that, you simply reap the rewards. Smiley Thank you and enjoy!

Many more features will be added to this asset, via a convenient web interface. Thank you for supporting this asset and project, and here's to a GREAT 2017 for BURST and related projects!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:56:25 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:11:56 AM by CryptoDude2727

"This asset is basically a test, to test the waters of the BURST Asset Exchange, and verify that a larger operation would be viable."

Why would this be a "test" of the Asset Exchange for a larger operation?

Have only briefly dabbled on the AE, but it has already been successfully going.  Just confused at to what this is testing?

Thanks.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

Hello everyone, today I'm here with a very exciting announcement, the release of the WorldMine asset!

This asset is the beginning of a relationship with some new partners of mine, which could end up bringing quite a bit more
to the world of BURST!

This asset is basically a test, to test the waters of the BURST Asset Exchange, and verify that a larger operation would
be viable.

This could mean a very large partnership for BURST, that would bring in many more users, services, and assets!

Description -

This asset is a mining asset, of which the farm is already 90% complete. The hardware is already up and running.
The asset is comprised of GPU miners, and some HDD mining power. The farm is mostly GPU focused, as to bring value
to BURST, by mining other coins, selling them, and purchasing BURST to payout asset holders. This is a test farm and
test asset, to verify the viability of the BURST system for future projects, ones that will be much larger.

56TB with another 40+TB being added shortly (will post final amounts when complete) - HDD mining for BURST

Related info -

The asset will start with WEEKLY PAYOUTS, starting on the second friday after the release (Friday the 13th in this case... lol.), and continuing every Friday.

The asset will pay out indefinitely, as long as it runs, and crowetic will be managing and running the farm, so this
means it will run for a very long time. All previous assets that crowetic has launched, have run indefinitely. This will
continue. The farm will run 24/7 barring hardware issues or downtime. The investor that started the farm will hold 65% of
the asset, and crowetic will hold 10% for management and other necessary fees for running the operation.

The investors into the asset will not be paying for running costs, that will come from the owner's portion.
If the farm needs to be upgraded to keep up with new hardware, etc, the upgrades will be planned and announced ahead of time.

Information regarding the farm will be consistently updated, and a statistics page is being created to monitor the asset.
For now, the mining pool information for the miners will be posted, as well as pictures of the equipment, to prove the farm.

When the statistics page is finished completely, there will be a 24/7 video surveillance stream able to be viewed by
anyone. In case people would actually like to SEE the hardware mining. Currently the hardware is running in a temporary
location, while the final location is secured, so video will not be posted until the final location is secured.

Mining info / Pictures -

The mining related information will always be accessible to asset owners, and/or anyone wishing to see the hardware.
The hardware information can be found here for now, with some pictures of the miners, etc...

Everything isn't in its final setup location yet, so the cable management, and making everything look perfect, etc.
has not been done yet, once everything is moved to the final location, the rack (you can see in one of the pictures
which was taken at the previous location that ended up not working out, during build process there) will be
filled with GPUs, and will be lighted up with blue LED lights, after all cable management, etc has been done.

Due to the first location not working out, the build had to be re-done a total of 3 times, which caused me delays,
so I figured instead of continuing to wait while finishing everything up, moving to final location, and making
the build look as beautiful as it will, I got everything running now in a temporary location, and decided to

I can't wait to show what it will look like upon being finalized, it is going to be absolutely beautiful.

(These links are where the rigs are currently mining, I will update them if that changes as GPU mining is
a fast-paced game in which you always must stay on top of it!) The statistics page that is in development
will contain pictures, videos, and miner information for everything and where it is currently mining, etc.

(currently GPUs are mining Zcash, but will be switching them over to XMR most likely, as my other miners seem to be giving better returns on XMR
at the moment...)

Zcash mining pool - http://zcash.flypool.org/miners/t1Q3LaiSHTArz2DicBwRGjXC1jLU37H4fVc

ASSET INFO

100% of the total farm is 1 million assets. 25% of the farm will be what is released to the public. There will be no fees, and solid returns for investors, the fees for running the farm will come from the farm owner, this makes it a solid investment for the people buying the asset.

Also keep in mind that sometimes there are spikes in GPU mining coins, such as the release of Zcash. At these times, the extra coin mined,will go right to the asset! So this is essentially like owning your own farm without any of the hassle!

Total Assets - 1M

Release Structure -

25% of the 1M available assets will be sold to the public. The rest will be held by the owners of the operation.
The farm will be built and managed by crowetic and his personal team. Payouts will be managed by crowetic.

50k shares at 90 BURST/each - Starting today (initial investors get lowest priced shares!)
75k shares at 100 BURST/each - Starting once second is sold out, or no later than Jan 15th even if others aren't sold.
50k shares at 105 BURST/each - Starting once 3rd is sold out, or no later than Jan 30th even if others aren't sold.

BTC purchase is available, if interested in purchasing with BTC, please contact crowetic. Must give enough notice if shares are running low.

Get in to a great operation at the ground floor, while at the same time helping to further a large relationship with BURST and a newpartnership! Don't worry about paying fees for running your own miners, grab some of WorldMine asset, and collect dividends without the hassle! Don't worry about managing your own hardware, let us do that, you simply reap the rewards. Smiley Thank you and enjoy!

Many more features will be added to this asset, via a convenient web interface. Thank you for supporting this asset and project, and here's to a GREAT 2017 for BURST and related projects!

I like the sound of this asset and also that it will pay weekly dividends which I am many others in the Burst community like. Wow the first round of assets have already sold out, that was fast! Well I picked up a few of this asset at 95 Burst and can't wait for the first dividend next Friday.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

to the world of BURST!

be viable.

Description -

Related info -

Mining info / Pictures -

at the moment...)

ASSET INFO

Total Assets - 1M

Release Structure -

Looks interesting. I brought some. First time buying asset although I am with burst since the beginning....
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

to the world of BURST!

be viable.

Description -

Related info -

Mining info / Pictures -

at the moment...)

ASSET INFO

Total Assets - 1M

Release Structure -

Looks interesting. I brought some. First time buying asset although I am with burst since the beginning....

This looks very interesting as my Wife she always talks about BURST and the assets. I think she has not purchased any of this asset yet so I will let her know when she comes back from her errands.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

I made my friend buy some. Unfortunately I'm short these days, hope all assets don't get sold out when I available to buy for myself. Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Since we have a marketplace , if we can promote black market to use it , we could possibly be the next xmr
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: