Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

Burst is LIVE on Bitsler !!  Wink

Yes this is great news for Burst, right now it hasn't had much of an effect on the price but give it a few months and I think we will see the price start to climb as more and more gamblers on Bitsler will start to use Burst coin. It will also benefit us miners mining Burst as more fees come in the more us miners will make on top of the blocks mined. This is why we are adding more drives to our current Burst mining set up and hope to have at least 50 TB mining Burst in the next couple of months from now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bandarfjb

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:00:44 AM

Selling Bitcoin Commemorative Coins, payment by Burst, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967800.msg19571640#msg19571640

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:55:41 PM

Selling Bitcoin Commemorative Coins, payment by Burst, check out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967800.msg19571640#msg19571640

Nice coins mate, maybe you should open up a store in the Burst coin marketplace and sell them from there as it will also help spread the word about Burst coin as well as advertise your coins for sale. Not sure if you can accept other crypto currencies on the Burst marketplace as I've never used it but I think you could sell some on there for Burst and continue what you are doing in your thread.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

Burst is LIVE on Bitsler !!  Wink

Yes this is great news for Burst, right now it hasn't had much of an effect on the price but give it a few months and I think we will see the price start to climb as more and more gamblers on Bitsler will start to use Burst coin. It will also benefit us miners mining Burst as more fees come in the more us miners will make on top of the blocks mined. This is why we are adding more drives to our current Burst mining set up and hope to have at least 50 TB mining Burst in the next couple of months from now.

That's one of the downsides of Burst at the moment I think it's not very attractive for adoption, for example what incentive does it offer for gamblers to deposit in Burst and not other coins which offer many better features? there's way too much competition and Burst needs to catch up with the new tech of other coins.
Zerotenine

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

I think,this year will show-what is Burst.King,or nothing...
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 11:40:09 PM

Burst is LIVE on Bitsler !!  Wink

That's one of the downsides of Burst at the moment I think it's not very attractive for adoption, for example what incentive does it offer for gamblers to deposit in Burst and not other coins which offer many better features? there's way too much competition and Burst needs to catch up with the new tech of other coins.

Yes I sort of agree that Burst doesn't have as much to offer as the other coins listed on Bitsler except for maybe Doge where I believe Burst has more going for it then Doge. I think by the end of 2017 we'll get a fair idea on where Burst is heading, just remember Burst just started it's PR not long ago and is just starting to get some exposure so I'm willing to wait and see what happens with Burst.

Merko

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Hi all.

New to this BurstCoin thingy (and this forum).

Just made an account and wanted to try this out. But it takes a while to download the db.zip file. Any idea?

File size is 3.4GB but my download speed is average 15kb\s - second time trying to download. last time it just failed after a while.

Is there any other legit source for the db.zip file?
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:28:48 PM

Hi all.

Just made an account and wanted to try this out. But it takes a while to download the db.zip file. Any idea?

File size is 3.4GB but my download speed is average 15kb\s - second time trying to download. last time it just failed after a while.

I would do like me just start and let it sync. It will get done sometime. There are online wallets you can use till yours is ready.

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

Hi all.

I would do like me just start and let it sync. It will get done sometime. There are online wallets you can use till yours is ready.

Yeah I agree as that is what we did and it took just over a day to sync up with the network. Now that our wallet is synced up we open it every day and then copy and save the db in another folder just in case we get a corrupted chain which has happened a couple of times for us.

Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

Network dificulty around 57 000TB omg Shocked

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Orphzin

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

Are there any wallets that do not need the blockchain?
I am a few days trying to make the official wallet work, but the blockchain always the problem at some point of the download and I need to clean the database, nor the online wallet I can access with my access key.

I would like to try to mine that coin, but it's hard to start!

Can I mine without using my official wallet?

Sorry for bad english!
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

I am a few days trying to make the official wallet work, but the blockchain always the problem at some point of the download and I need to clean the database, nor the online wallet I can access with my access key.

Sorry for bad english!

Download the bootstrap blockchain from http://burstwallet.io/burstcoin-blockchain-download/ that should get you going fast.

This tutorial is also helpful https://steemit.com/burst/@jackmanmania/how-to-mine-burst-coin if you haven't figured out all the details yet.

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
Orphzin

Activity: 66
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

Sorry for bad english!

Download the bootstrap blockchain from http://burstwallet.io/burstcoin-blockchain-download/ that should get you going fast.

This tutorial is also helpful https://steemit.com/burst/@jackmanmania/how-to-mine-burst-coin if you haven't figured out all the details yet.

Thank you xizmax

I'll try with this blockchain and see if I will not have more error

The process itself, I managed to understand already seeing some videos, but my doubt is, can I mine without having the blockchain?
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

Sorry for bad english!

Thank you xizmax

I'll try with this blockchain and see if I will not have more error

The process itself, I managed to understand already seeing some videos, but my doubt is, can I mine without having the blockchain?

You can also use the online wallet.
Rodrigo8

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:40:40 PM

[miner]

Burst-miner v1.170601
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/releases/download/v1.170601/miner-burst-1.170601.zip

+ added avx2 support (more 30% faster than avx)
+ added reconfirmation unconfirmed deadlines
* Wake Up! changed to 3 mins
* some code refactoring
* ittle bugs fixed

miner-v1.170601.exe - for all CPU (x64)
miner-v1.170601_AVX.exe - for all CPU with support AVX
miner-v1.170601_AVX2.exe - for all CPU with support AVX2

https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst

Where I can find documentation on how to use it? Thanks
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

I forget how I managed it, but I got a web-based wallet of some sort working, using a "local server".
 Might have been part of that "all in one" package and I do remember I had to go straight into the .bat file stuff to get it to work at all.

IMO any program that depends on IE being on a system is STUPID and should be ignored.

that is only one way to access your wallet, through a browser interface running local wallet.
You can also run AIO wallet with or without local wallet - if no local, then you can use several online wallets. Also, there is Android wallet if you happen to use that. Also, I am sure the browser version runs on any browser not only on IE...

I was never able to get the actual AIO wallet to WORK.
 I don't have anything Android and don't seen any probability of ever doing so.
 The web wallet isn't browser-specific - as I already pointed out I HAVE a "web-based wallet" working.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:08:17 PM

What pool do you guys use to mine?

burstpool.ddns.net is down

i'm on burst.btfg.space. Works fine  Wink
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:21:58 PM

pool.burstcoin.biz

also
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

pool.burstcoin.biz usually has worked well for me - and other factors considered, I'm not sure if the problems I've had with them when I've HAD problems with them was on their end or might have been a flaking-out router on my end.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

**The Final Announcement – Exodus – crowetic’s exit from BURST**

Greetings. As many of you have been part of a community that I used to have much respect and love for, I’ve taken the time to give the reasoning necessary to explain myself and give a solid answer as to ‘why’ I am making the decision to leave BURST.

I’ve been with BURST since day 1, and I had VERY high hopes for it in the beginning. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen (at the time)!

Beat ETH to active on-chain Smart Contracts? Yea!

Mining with low-power awesome-idea HDD space? YES PLEASE!

A cool wallet, web interface, easier to modify, tweakable, pretty… dude, so cool…

There were many reasons I immediately fell in love with the idea and platform capabilities… However… it is with the most honest and straightforward intent, that I write this today, after coming to conclusions over the last 3 years and much experience, research, communication with devs… I feel the need to inform the public of the things I have learned, had discovered, come across, and paid developers to check… within the platform that is called BURST…

BURST was built on a clone of NXT, and that doesn’t mean much too many people, as it didn’t to me at first. The visual aspects and things NXT had, and features like the AE, and aliases, other neat things like that, are definitely cool and give it reasons to be considered… But the underlying core code of the thing… leaves a bit more than ‘a lot’ to be desired.

I have spoken with countless coders, some for minutes, some days, some have been friends for years and have completed so much for and with me, both with and without payment, and not a single one with any malicious intent. My ‘opinions’ given here, are in direct relation to my direct knowledge, and what I have come to put together from it.

The things I will say in this post, can be taken as they will… But if you know me, and have dealt with me personally, then you know what kind of person I am. You will know that I’m not doing this because it’s some fun thing for me to do, and I would not come out and do this with anything that wasn’t what I considered to be true. This is what I have learned from all different aspects of things, from smart people. Coders, math experts, hardware engineers, and so many countless others, in my almost 3 years being a person who during most of this period had 85% or more of his entire portfolio in crypto, within BURST…

I had a passion for BURST beyond that of many others, and I thought that no matter what, it would be something that I could do for a long period of time. This simply isn’t true, and I will explain my reasoning within, and also discuss the ‘business side’ of things, near my explanation’s end.bolded text

So take this as ‘my opinion’ or however you feel you should, but this is what I consider personally to be fact (and it took me much research, checking and rechecking, having things verified by others, and doing all that I could to find ways to fix things, before I decided to make this post, and remove myself from the situation.)

BURST, is fundamentally flawed.

The algo is also flawed at a core level.

The platform is not scale-able to a degree that would allow for even a full city to use it, let alone the world. We’ve seen that the network literally dies after a few full blocks in a row.

I have even had one of the best coders I know attempt to make a non-gameable version of PoC, and the conclusion was that it would be such a long period of plotting time necessary, it simply wouldn’t be feasible.

Botnets have come back in, which will destroy legit miners coin they earn, but that won’t matter soon, because I firmly believe that at a certain point, the coin price hits a certain height, people will hire people who can build hardware-specific exploit miners, that will officially end HDD mining.

Even if that doesn’t happen, and things stay as they are, not only will legit miners get fractions of what they should, but without significant further investment, there’s simply no chance to ever gain legit majority control again.

I fully believe the algo is able to be exploited, I have many reasons to believe this, and if you’re interested in them, feel free to reach out to me.

The fundamental core of the code, NXT (as explained to me by someone who worked with the original NXT team during development) is ‘complete garbage’. This has been proven again and again during the attempt recently (interrupted by thefts and going back on deals with dev payments, etc…) to update BURST core to NXT newer version core. I don’t feel the need to go further on this, but there is no way that NXT can handle scaling to any real size, it has no potential future as something widely used in any possible way.

The only way BURST can survive, is by total re-build. I had originally put this into plans, and had a platform in mind to build it again, and give it files storage (which is currently already built and working on the platform, and platform will still exist, BURST just will not be built on it due to the obvious feeling of the core of the community, that BURST will not be fundamentally modified. I simply don’t have the intention of going through that whole thing again, so it is what it is.)

The network, as it sits, is in extremely bad shape, if it were a car, it would be rusted, bolts loose in the engine, and head gasket about to blow… I mean, the network can’t even handle maxing the tx limit without forking into 12 coins… There could be the upgrade to NXT core new version, but there are still simply too many flaws there for it to be realistic as a true long-life strong platform. (There is much more I can go into here, we can talk about that in my Discord channel I will post at the end of this post.)

Miners will not want change, as their plotting took ages, and change is hard. So it is what it is, let it play out, see what can be done. See if the people in BURST with money can pay people to help, and do whatever they feel can be.

The network, wallets, nodes crash daily, forking is prominent, even my local wallet gets ‘block not accepted’ about 2 times a minute, all day long, since 1.2.8 came to fruition.

The bottom line is… in order for me to be as beneficial as possible to a project as I can… I need to have ‘that fire’, a passion, and something to think of for the momentum moving forward… I have lost all of that, and really can’t think of anything that BURST can do, change, or add that would give that feeling and excitement I once had for it back to me.

There are simply too many other options that are available to me, and the people who are my close friends and core trusted team (which I would have been more than happy to help BURST along with at one point) that are in so many leagues higher than BURST in function, design, features, usability, core codebase, and basically every possible area, and some I hadn’t even known existed… That I have to go to where the excitement for the tech that will bring back my passion, and make me the person who can help to get the tech seen, and ‘do what I can do very well’, will inspire me (and hopefully others as well) once again, and allow things created that will be exciting for everyone.

I didn’t get into crypto for the same reason most did, I did it because I love the tech. I went to where I thought I had found the ‘golden goose’, (as it didn’t have people with tons of money there at the beginning for it like ETH and others did.) and I wanted people to use the tech. But BURST never even made use of the AT system (which was the most exciting part of it, beating ETH to active Smart Contracts,) and the algo is flawed, core of the platform is riddled with issues, and everything just didn’t go the way I had hoped.
Anyway, enough of that I think, I have more I can say and if you’re interested you can come talk to me in my new Discord channel. Link at the bottom of this post.

ASSET RELATED INFORMATION

Since I will be leaving BURST, my assets will as well.

There will need to be communication with me
, especially from the larger holders, and anyone who knows me personally, reach out as soon as you can to discuss options.
I will not be putting a whole lot of detail here, so the people who know me will definitely need to join the Discord channel, and get in touch with me. Private Message there please.

Yes, this is ALL assets I manage, including WorldMine.

I have to talk with haitch as far as the portion of BURSity that is backed by the pools, I will let the public know the conclusion when it is drawn. I am willing to give ninja to haitch, and run it for him for 3 months, as well as continue hosting it where it is for a good price (including the VMs for the wallet nodes.)

There will be public buy-backs posted on the AE from a new account named ‘crowetic asset privatization buyback.’ Prices will be as follows…

BURSity (undecided until haitch and I have discussion and figure details out)
BSILVER – 2 BURST each
WorldMine – 1 BURST each
UniBURST – 6 BURST each

Buyback period will start immediately
. Assets will make 2 weeks more of payouts.

Payouts have been taking me so much time lately due to BURST issues, it simply takes too much of my time that could be going to something that is a truly life-long project that I can hand down to my son as part of something one day long time from now.

July 10th will be last payout day for all assets. Buyback will drop by 1 BURST, and final buy wall will be placed after last payout is made, WordMine obviously will stay the same.

I am also doing this to make sure to fit within regulation in the US
(that may not exist now, but if follows BTC will exist soon enough,) due to threats to me, my family, and fiancée personally, as well as things that have already come from the same direction to a good friend. I simply don’t need that in my life. This was supposed to be something fun, that made some people returns, helped the coin price grow steadily and naturally the way it should have, but all of that was destroyed, and the AE will never come back to the way it was. It is quite unfortunate, but that’s another reason I’ve made this long and difficult decision.

If anyone wants to talk to me, about anything
… wants to see what I’ve got planned, and what things are in the works… or simply wants to keep in touch with me, please join my Discord

DISCORD CHANNEL INFORMATION

notice, if you plan to join the Discord and be any kind of a puppet, say things that are not ‘adult-like’, or generally do anything that I don’t think you should, I will not hesitate a single second in banning you, with extreme prejudice. However, if you’re interested in what has again sparked my passion for the future of crypto, and want to be around to get updates or even if you’re just curious, come join.

Feel free to talk about anything you like, share opinions, suggest channels, form your own project ideas based on what information I will provide in the future, or whatever, please do so. I want creativity, and technology freaks to come join the idea we’re moving forward with.

I do NOT want drama. Drama will be executed without hesitation. This is not what I’m after. I do not want greedy people either, (nor people who don’t understand basic things) but yet feel the need to make nasty comments. If your intention has anything to do with this, please do everyone who actually cares and wants to see some cool stuff a huge favor, and stay away.

I’m sure there is much more I could say in this post, and I’m not planning to actually ‘go anywhere’ just don’t have the time for the consistent headaches and defaming, constant threats to myself and my family, etc… and nonsense from certain people in BURST any longer. I have made crypto my life, my business, and my future… So that must be with something that I believe capable of doing what is within the scope of the possibility that exists for blockchain tech.

Here is the Discord link, anyone that is a friend of mine, or people who want to see what I will be doing in the future, come along. Anyone who plans nonsense or has anything negative they feel is something that they want to do… are going to want to ignore the following link.

https://discord.gg/qWX85Ys

-crowetic

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: