Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427565 times)
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.

"TheStreet: How do you think FinTech will impact the way banks operate?

Frank Schwab: Banks either react on, or they will disappear. Anyway, the consolidation of the banking industry accelerates as the behaviour of people changes. Some banks will benefit from [FinTech], some will be pushed to the back end, and some will disappear."
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13419089/1/bitcoin-here-to-stay-but-banks-could-disappear-says-fintech-expert.html

What's your read on that?

For me, cannot even though bitcoin have an good benefit like no interest to collect and have an expensive value i doubt thay it can make banks disappear, bank is part of the economics and government and we know that the bitcoin no match to government that decide to allowed it in one country.
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

i think 10% possible at few place where people aware of bitcoin and digital currency .
and they are doing peer to peer transaction. but few places people don't know these kind of cryptocurrency exists somewhere even they don't have internet facility.

Now second big thing is trust they can't trust these things they assume it as sharemarket. so its very difficult to say bitcoin can disappear bank.

we can do many things manually in bank but in bitcoin its difficult.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

I think banking industry is fast growing currency and the people of this world is really doing many deposits in banks banking industry provide many long term loans to the big corporations. Bitcoin is also very popular and it can be said that banking industry will soon announce that bitcoin is the real currency and they will accept and receive these currencies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.

Frank Schwab: Banks either react on, or they will disappear. Anyway, the consolidation of the banking industry accelerates as the behaviour of people changes. Some banks will benefit from [FinTech], some will be pushed to the back end, and some will disappear."
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13419089/1/bitcoin-here-to-stay-but-banks-could-disappear-says-fintech-expert.html

I highly doubt that Bitcoin together with other cryptocurrency will make Banks disapper or to be totally useless since it is considered as one of biggest instititution supported all over the world by different governments and countries. It is because banks are used to store an individual's wealth. So I think this will never happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:54:44 AM

Central Banks won't disappear because they have fundamental functions for national economy. Anyway banks won't disappear in the countries with the totalitarian government. Because it is one of the main methods of impact on the population and national economy. Banks will remain as means of investment for more conservative people.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:59:10 AM

I dont know but i think it is hard to replace bank because its control by goverment ! If goverment ban the bitcoin i think bitcoin will go down again we all know that bitcoin is the best than bank because if you get you're money you will see in the blackchain and low fees than bank.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

It can't be. Banks will never be disappear in our society. Even the bitcoin became popular all over the world, the bank will still stay in our society. Many people want banks because they know that banks are really important.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:11:16 AM

Central Banks won't disappear because they have fundamental functions for national economy. Anyway banks won't disappear in the countries with the totalitarian government. Because it is one of the main methods of impact on the population and national economy. Banks will remain as means of investment for more conservative people.
Central banks regulate the banking industry and that does only limited to banks, we have lending and remittances business which some
are under the central bank and they have a big power to regular based on the international law or standard.
If bitcoin will be popular, they can still regulate it and it will not be come a threat to the bank as long as they have the power to control it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

If I think the bank will not disappear because bitcoin does not aim for such a thing, even though bitcoin actually has its own online bank. Bitcoin will be very strong if the banks of a country can work together without any ban.
but of course this requires an approval from the government.
azhar700

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

it will never happen, the bank will never disappear. banks supported by the government, in all countries there must be banks, banks can provide loans, credit cards etc. banks may just disappear if bitcoin can be like that.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

Even with its current popularity and high demand, bitcoin will find it hard to compete with the banking institutions. Banks have already been established in our society for a long time and its PR still stands good with the majority of the population. What I hope to happen is that cryptocurrency and banks will incorporate with each other without ruining each other.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

In my opinion may bank will go away. Bank and Bitcoin has a difference bank have a offer that bitcoin can't provide. Bank is lot of use you can get your money any ware by only using card.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

well considering that our world is ruled right now by the bankers , let s hope it is not the bank who will make bitcoin disappear lol
yes hope that bitcoin can survive is enough for me. if bitcoin can survive long enough i believe someday tangible money will disappear. and virtual money will be the only one could survive and become legal for all people

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

i think i can't happen right now because bank is the one of important thing in a country, because all country need a regulating money in their country, and bank can handle that. what happen if bank disappear and changed by bitcoin? maybe some country need adaptation to use bitcoin, and some people in that country can't use bitcoin, so i think bank can't disappear right now

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

I keep listening to many people talking about that bitcoin will make bank disappear. And also many banks are making possible change of integrating block chain in their banks, very soon bank will disappear.

i see in youtube some video introducing about bitcoin and the disappear bank of it.
if every one using bitcoin, im sure bank can be bankrupt Roll Eyes
Its very hard to believe that everyone will start using bitcoin in future as people from poor countries will never have advantage to use them as they lack knowledge and they will prefer to use fiat money for their needs.
No i think its not! bitcoin not yet known of all people so its impossible to say that it can be bankrupt the bank, many people believe to the transaction in the bank, bitcoin is nothing has been done to compensate the bank.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
AntonioE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:47 PM

bank - rupt yes and it is possible to all banks however there will always be a bank because that's how rich people make them richer.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

in my opinion as of now bitcoin still doesn't have the capability to make bank disappear.
somehow we may say that it is starting to become a threat to the banks operation.
but to say that it will be enough to make them disappear is an overstatement.
since there is not yet a lot of people who uses bitcoin nowadays.
most people are still using bank as their means of transferring and transacting.
therefore it will still take a lot of years before this scenario could happen.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
shejunk

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Bitcoin will not let the bank disappear, do not forget, bitcoin is scarcity, the number of bitcoin is limited, so bitcoin will not let the bank disappear. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bonqa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

I highly doubt that Bitcoin together with other cryptocurrency will make Banks disapper or to be totally useless since it is considered as one of biggest instititution supported all over the world by different governments and countries. It is because banks are used to store an individual's wealth. So I think this will never happen.

the fact that it was most supported institution doesn't make banks not destroyable. modern economy is crashing and banks are behind this. I see highly probable that crypto currencies will make banks disappear.
PoIarMode

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

That cant happen. I believe that won't happen. Lots of people does not even know what Bitcoin is and that is bad. I hope perhaps it may occur later in the future. So we use Bitcoin much more which will be great for anyone. The world has become much more electronic.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: