Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

Good evening. How much do you need to have in your wallet coins to receive stake every day?

I would say any amount you get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Good evening. How much do you need to have in your wallet coins to receive stake every day?

most is answered in the buzzcoin faqs, also the daily staking question!
there is no daily staking, 6.6 days maturation time! and the hardfork and chainswap is coming soon
then all this will change!

https://www.buzzcoin.info/download/#faq
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 09:57:40 PM by brownie14

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I always get deleted from buzz for asking hard questions that point out major flaws
I have many screen shots from the start of the downfall/blunder also and I will add them in time. For now here is a look at the most recent attempt of suppression

the team gave you an answer but you decided not to apologize for your misbehavior, interresting enough the answer is missing on your screenshots ,
this is why u get banned. simply learn to respect rules on a discord, and this wont happen, go back to your rc forums and write battery reviews
about a device that is not even in production - and no final specs have been released, learn to read a whitepaper, and learn to look at drawings that say
fireproof box and such, the core team even offered you to to get you a note on the batteries from the developer, if you apologize for insulting our core team
- wich u also deleted in your images - since any insults are clearly against our discord rules at buzz, u are no longer allowed there.
and if you continue to call something a scam because of a made up battery thing that you started without seeing the device
i suggest you to be careful, think twice and delete your false posts, or legal action might follow Smiley
nice try fudder, but such stuff doesnt work here, this is a real project, go away and inspect your batteries Cheesy

THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT DEPENDS GREATLY ON YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS .... They are very rude in answering honest questions. I will not call names here coz i am sure you know very well who they are. Most of the community members have been complaining about this. Most left the project because of this as well. Even those who are still heavily invested in buzzcoin do not have any motivation to attract other investors to this project. Even if your project is great and you are behaving poorly to the community then the project wont survive.... a strong project is built around a strong community and i do not see that here. You could even realise this by looking at the reaction of community members when the news on buzzcoin 4.0 came out. Nobody was enthusiastic abt this. Nobody cared ....

To be honest ... the price movement as of now wont shake an inch until the release of buzzcoin 4.0 with more details on the project. There are alot of things still being hidden about this project ... community members feel being left in the dark ... and when they raise questions they get deleted and kicked from discord ... is this how you treat community members?....and then you are surprised about what is going on? In the discord yesterday i wrote an honest message and it got deleted by Maxim ... You want members to do PR and tweet and all that ... how would they do that when you cannot answer simple questions politely...You keep making fun of community members as if they were dumb ... Remember not everybody in crypto space is a tech savvy. Some honestly wanna invest in this project but dont have tech understanding and when they ask questions Maxim and the others make fun of them ... and you wonder why nobody is making PR or retweeting your twits ... come on ... nobody is motivated ... After i posted this in the discord, Maxim deleted the post ... i asked him why he deleted it and he gave me a flimsy excuse ... i still wonder why he didnt even kick me out of discord ... Only positive messages are left there on discord ... negative messages or critics are deleted almost immediately ... what a joke ... I find this appalling ... All they want to hear is someone throwing positive words at them or abt the project ... and then they run to give thumps up emojis ... so childish ... on other occasions i see Maxim P. showing a middle finger to someone ... hmhmhm ... and he calls himself a community manager ... common guys ...

Maxim and the other guy in discord should start answering honest questions politely and not behave in ways that would scare community members off .... This alone is killing this project ... no matter how good the product would be if you do not have a strong community then i am afraid nothing would change ... nobody would be interested in this ...

I am heavily invested in this project ... i am one of the top 50 holders of buzzcoin and this is why i make this remark. It is too sad to see a good project like this with its community managers scaring away potential investors. That should stop ...

I think the buzzcoin team should take this remark seriously. Sit down with the whole team and discuss possible solutions to this.

Telegram is a very important PR tool in the crypto space ... open up a new telegram link and put someone there to manage the community. Telegram is a great tool to create awareness of a great project ... All it needs is a good and understanding community manager ... not someone who scares members away ...

Agree 100%.  Very immature behavior at times.

axl404

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Guys,tell me please,why near the mined coins POS there is a question mark? And the inscription: "Orphan mined,no reward"?
brownie14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

go and read FAQ...that is explained there
nightshift

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

I always get deleted from buzz for asking hard questions that point out major flaws
I have many screen shots from the start of the downfall/blunder also and I will add them in time. For now here is a look at the most recent attempt of suppression

the team gave you an answer but you decided not to apologize for your misbehavior, interresting enough the answer is missing on your screenshots ,
this is why u get banned. simply learn to respect rules on a discord, and this wont happen, go back to your rc forums and write battery reviews
about a device that is not even in production - and no final specs have been released, learn to read a whitepaper, and learn to look at drawings that say
fireproof box and such, the core team even offered you to to get you a note on the batteries from the developer, if you apologize for insulting our core team
- wich u also deleted in your images - since any insults are clearly against our discord rules at buzz, u are no longer allowed there.
and if you continue to call something a scam because of a made up battery thing that you started without seeing the device
i suggest you to be careful, think twice and delete your false posts, or legal action might follow Smiley
nice try fudder, but such stuff doesnt work here, this is a real project, go away and inspect your batteries Cheesy

THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT DEPENDS GREATLY ON YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS .... They are very rude in answering honest questions. I will not call names here coz i am sure you know very well who they are. Most of the community members have been complaining about this. Most left the project because of this as well. Even those who are still heavily invested in buzzcoin do not have any motivation to attract other investors to this project. Even if your project is great and you are behaving poorly to the community then the project wont survive.... a strong project is built around a strong community and i do not see that here. You could even realise this by looking at the reaction of community members when the news on buzzcoin 4.0 came out. Nobody was enthusiastic abt this. Nobody cared ....

To be honest ... the price movement as of now wont shake an inch until the release of buzzcoin 4.0 with more details on the project. There are alot of things still being hidden about this project ... community members feel being left in the dark ... and when they raise questions they get deleted and kicked from discord ... is this how you treat community members?....and then you are surprised about what is going on? In the discord yesterday i wrote an honest message and it got deleted by Maxim ... You want members to do PR and tweet and all that ... how would they do that when you cannot answer simple questions politely...You keep making fun of community members as if they were dumb ... Remember not everybody in crypto space is a tech savvy. Some honestly wanna invest in this project but dont have tech understanding and when they ask questions Maxim and the others make fun of them ... and you wonder why nobody is making PR or retweeting your twits ... come on ... nobody is motivated ... After i posted this in the discord, Maxim deleted the post ... i asked him why he deleted it and he gave me a flimsy excuse ... i still wonder why he didnt even kick me out of discord ... Only positive messages are left there on discord ... negative messages or critics are deleted almost immediately ... what a joke ... I find this appalling ... All they want to hear is someone throwing positive words at them or abt the project ... and then they run to give thumps up emojis ... so childish ... on other occasions i see Maxim P. showing a middle finger to someone ... hmhmhm ... and he calls himself a community manager ... common guys ...

Maxim and the other guy in discord should start answering honest questions politely and not behave in ways that would scare community members off .... This alone is killing this project ... no matter how good the product would be if you do not have a strong community then i am afraid nothing would change ... nobody would be interested in this ...

I am heavily invested in this project ... i am one of the top 50 holders of buzzcoin and this is why i make this remark. It is too sad to see a good project like this with its community managers scaring away potential investors. That should stop ...

I think the buzzcoin team should take this remark seriously. Sit down with the whole team and discuss possible solutions to this.

Telegram is a very important PR tool in the crypto space ... open up a new telegram link and put someone there to manage the community. Telegram is a great tool to create awareness of a great project ... All it needs is a good and understanding community manager ... not someone who scares members away ...

Also Agree. Maxim and Helge (Tonda) have a very childish behavior in handling the community. They are offensive and condescending.
I hope the community can find an more appropiate team to handle this project.
nightshift

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:13 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:28:26 PM by nightshift

most is answered in the buzzcoin faqs, also the daily staking question!
there is no daily staking, 6.6 days maturation time! and the hardfork and chainswap is coming soon
then all this will change!

https://www.buzzcoin.info/download/#faq

Hey to be clear. "rogermayers" real name is  Maxim Poliarny.
Maxim - if you like to post informations or answers to questions. It is the adult way to use your real name. :-)
teddygram

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

I made an account just for you guys, Maxium is freaking out about you guys posting on here, He has also had a long history of banning everyone who says anything remotely negative or questioning about buzz or about himself. hes using you guys as a scapegoat now, banning everyone who calls themselves an "investor" if you dont plan to wade through the bull**it and continue onto the upcoming buzz transfer get out now. He only wants "TRUE" believers of buzz to be involved with the transfer

P.S. I also got banned for criticizing him for banning people XD
teddygram

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

Also Agree. Maxim and Helge (Tonda) have a very childish behavior in handling the community. They are offensive and condescending.
I hope the community can find an more appropiate team to handle this project.

I made an account just for you guys, Maxium is freaking out about you guys posting on here, He has also had a long history of banning everyone who says anything remotely negative or questioning about buzz or about himself. hes using you guys as a scapegoat now, banning everyone who calls themselves an "investor" if you dont plan to wade through the bull**it and continue onto the upcoming buzz transfer get out now. He only wants "TRUE" believers of buzz to be involved with the transfer

P.P.S. sorry for the double post
nightshift

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 11:38:24 PM by nightshift

In history there are many examples of people who brought other people to silence. It´s a good approch to preserve the power. But never it lasts for a long time unitl it brokes.
I think Maixim should consider to counsult a mental doctor. May it helps.
mspwallets

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:00 PM

I don't see the point of all the comments above. It seems that somebody is trying to discredit BUZZ without any real reasons! Are some banned users a good reason to try to discredit a project (a real project, with a future real-life usage)? I've been following many other projects in the crypto world and each one of them has some banned users. Sorry.
Also, there are many other members of the BUZZ community that are quite happy about it (as you could probably see in the discord channels), so I think that your experience is not really representative of the project and of the core team approach. 
raiders_84

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:03:13 AM

I echo that.Without Maxim and Tonda  and his core team buzz would have been a dead coin a long time ago.If you can read the white paper, you can understand what level of effort they have been putting in to take this project  to new level. Though you guys are not giving any credit to them don't discourage the efforts that have put in to make this project stay alive.
nightshift

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:20:30 AM

I don't see the point of all the comments above. It seems that somebody is trying to discredit BUZZ without any real reasons! Are some banned users a good reason to try to discredit a project (a real project, with a future real-life usage)? I've been following many other projects in the crypto world and each one of them has some banned users. Sorry.
Also, there are many other members of the BUZZ community that are quite happy about it (as you could probably see in the discord channels), so I think that your experience is not really representative of the project and of the core team approach. 

Nobody like to discredit BUZZ. Its a matter of the team. Which react very childlish and rude against every critism. Its a very good sign of scam or hide something.
teddygram

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:24:03 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 01:18:23 AM by teddygram

Nobody like to discredit BUZZ. Its a matter of the team. Which react very childlish and rude against every critism. Its a very good sign of scam or hide something.

i dont disagree with the level of effort put fourth by Maxim or the rest of the buzz team. I do disagree with the toxic nature maxium is feeding into the buzz community, Banning or berating anyone and everyone who politely disagrees with his views or simply asks basic questions. the very fact he said hes punishing all Buzz users because of a commenter in this chatroom is childish and fosters no faith in Buzz what so ever.
nightshift

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

i dont disagree with the level of effort put fourth by maxium or the rest of the buzz team. I do disagree with the toxic nature maxium is feeding into the buzz community, Banning or berating anyone and everyone who politely disagrees with his views or simply asks basic questions. the very fact he said hes punishing all Buzz users because of a commenter in this chatroom is childish and fosters no faith in Buzz what so ever.

His Name is Maxim Poliarny :-). And yes i think too his behavior is toxic for the BUZZ Project.
brownie14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 06:52:21 AM by brownie14

Hey guys ... i am the one who posted the long message that reads:  

"....THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT DEPENDS GREATLY ON YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS .... and bla bla bla"

Ok there is something i must admit here ... I made this comment for the love of the project ... but if you come here to make negative comments just to fud the project then that is uncalled for .... Maxim and Tonga could be very rude at times to some community members but i think i can also understand why ... some come and ask the whole time when moon ... when lambo ... when binance ... common guys ... these are not the kinda questions to be asking ... they are very annoying ... Even if you do not know or do not want to hear this ... or may not be even aware of ... These very same guys Maxim and Tonga and the rest of the team are the very same reason BUZZCOIN is surviving today ... Take a look at the new white paper ... the road map ... do you know how much time and personal funds were invested in that? Have you guys ever asked yourselves about that? Do you even ask yourselves how these guys finance this project?

Yes i criticized them for being not polite to the community but at the same time I know how much work they have put in to make this project survive. I appreciate them for that ...

I think you guys should start seeing also the relentless effort they have put to see the success of this great project ... wether you like it or not the project is succeeding because of them ...

You might be wondering why i come here now saying all this. I am irritated by the last posts from the newly created accounts that came after my post ... That looks like fud to me and not a genuine complaint ...

After i posted that message in here i went back to discord and confronted Maxim with same stuff i wrote here ... He didnt ban me from discord when i brought up this topic as you may already be thinking he would do ... We talked about it with some other guys .... He explained to me why they were behaving the way they did. He told me things which made me actually to understand what transpired between them and other community members ... Well i must admit i discovered i wasnt fair with my post earlier which i made here ... So i came back to delete it but could nt coz i had to wait for 24 Hrs to elapse ... So i just edited the message by leaving a dot ... Well unfortunately someone already replied to my message and the message could still be seen ...

I REGRET POSTING THAT MESSAGE  .... They might be be very impolite but that is because of the way some community members treat them ... i mean you do not even show appreciation of what good they did to the project till now ... Without them this project would have been long dead ...

AND I WOULD SAY I HATE THIS present STAKING FEATURE in BUZZCOIN ... i pray it comes asap to an end ... Buzzcoin 4.0 and 5.0 will be the new era of Buzzcoin ...I hope by then all stakers are gone ...

One more important thing: You guys are very quick at criticizing (myself included) .... did you for once even try to retweet or sign up on the buzz youtube channel of facebook site to create awareness? All we do is whine all day long criticizing the team ... I think this is not the way to go about this ... we have to start thinking otherwise and stop blaming the team for our own problems ...

IF WE WANT PRICE APPRECIATION for this present 3.1.1 then we have to do something by ourselves ...They actually did the 4.0 chain just to help us all swap from the old chain 1:1 to the new eco system ... They could have just done the Wallet 5.0 without considering swaps if they wanted ... The team already did their own part ... and what they did is beyond imagination ... Show some appreciation ...

TO THE WHOLE TEAM ... I AM SORRY ABOUT THE MESS MY COMMENT HAS CAUSED ...  I WISH I COULD TAKE THIS BACK ... I HOPE MOST COMMUNITY MEMBERS WOULD START SEEING WHAT EFFORT YOU GUYS HAVE INVESTED IN THIS PROJECT TO SEE IT EVOLVE TO THIS LEVEL... THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL AND I KNOW IT WOULD DO WELL IN THE FUTURE ..

Forget about our comments and do not give up ...continue with the good work ... Some of us are beginning to see this ...

THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH IMMENSE POTENTIAL AND BY THE TIME SOME PEOPLE REALISE THIS ::: IT WOULD ALREADY BE TOO LATE ... and they shall beat themselves up to death for not jumping in earlier enough

Cheers

have a nice day

REQUEST: Please create a new telegram channel and have some dedicated community members moderate it properly ... I think we need a telegram channel as well to create awareness ... This is one of the most used channels in crypto space ... I hope you would consider that
nightshift

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I am very happy for you brownie14 that Maxim did not kicked you from discord. At least for now.
May Maxim becomes a bit more wise over time.
brownie14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I am very happy for you brownie14 that Maxim did not kicked you from discord. At least for now.
May Maxim becomes a bit more wise over time.

No you got me wrong ... He actually did ban me afterward coz he thought i posted that message here after we had a chat in discord ... What he didnt know is i actually already posted it here before going to discord to chat with him ... So after talking to him, i got to understand why they do what they do... and i must say some community members are also the cause of all these bans. Anyway, like i said before ... after talking to him in the discord during which he didnt ban me but actually listened to my worries, i then felt i did wrong posting that stuff here...so i came back to delete it but it wasnt possible and besides someone already replied to my message. So there was nothing i could do ....

Actually he banning me doesnt really matter to me much ... I still stand by my point that we should try to show them some respect for their relentless effort to ensure this project succeeds ... Instead of insulting them and complaining all the time we should actually use that time to create awareness for BUZZCOIN and the upcoming events ...

What they did to ensure BUZZCOIN survives that bullshit pos staking roi is beyond imagination.  The solution of Buzzcoin 4. 0 and Buzzcoin 5.0 they came up with is really great and we should be proud of the team. They did all this financially out of their private pockets ... This coin had no ICO ... do we think about that at times ? All we know is to ask when lambo, when binance, when moon ... common guys ...

If the price of the present chain 3.1.1 is to appreciate then we have to ensure that and not the team ...they did their own part ...

I see a huge potential in BUZCOIN 4.0 and esp BUZZCOIN 5.0. I do not wanna miss being a part of this success ... neither do u ...

Enough of this talking ....
Just do the right thing  if you truly believe in the project ... Go to the various BUZZCOIN CHANNELS ... youtube, twitter, facebook, reddit and so on and do so signing up and create awareness ...

BE PART OF GREAT THINGS TO COME ...
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

I hope in future they will attract big companies to join them.
Yeah big money is hopefully coming- maybe with next bull run:)
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: