Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
teddygram

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Hey guys ... i am the one who posted the long message that reads:  

"....THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT DEPENDS GREATLY ON YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS .... and bla bla bla"

Ok there is something i must admit here ... I made this comment for the love of the project ... but if you come here to make negative comments just to fud the project then that is uncalled for .... Maxim and Tonga could be very rude at times to some community members but i think i can also understand why ... some come and ask the whole time when moon ... when lambo ... when binance ... common guys ... these are not the kinda questions to be asking ... they are very annoying ... Even if you do not know or do not want to hear this ... or may not be even aware of ... These very same guys Maxim and Tonga and the rest of the team are the very same reason BUZZCOIN is surviving today ... Take a look at the new white paper ... the road map ... do you know how much time and personal funds were invested in that? Have you guys ever asked yourselves about that? Do you even ask yourselves how these guys finance this project?

Yes i criticized them for being not polite to the community but at the same time I know how much work they have put in to make this project survive. I appreciate them for that ...

I think you guys should start seeing also the relentless effort they have put to see the success of this great project ... wether you like it or not the project is succeeding because of them ...

You might be wondering why i come here now saying all this. I am irritated by the last posts from the newly created accounts that came after my post ... That looks like fud to me and not a genuine complaint ...

After i posted that message in here i went back to discord and confronted Maxim with same stuff i wrote here ... He didnt ban me from discord when i brought up this topic as you may already be thinking he would do ... We talked about it with some other guys .... He explained to me why they were behaving the way they did. He told me things which made me actually to understand what transpired between them and other community members ... Well i must admit i discovered i wasnt fair with my post earlier which i made here ... So i came back to delete it but could nt coz i had to wait for 24 Hrs to elapse ... So i just edited the message by leaving a dot ... Well unfortunately someone already replied to my message and the message could still be seen ...

I REGRET POSTING THAT MESSAGE  .... They might be be very impolite but that is because of the way some community members treat them ... i mean you do not even show appreciation of what good they did to the project till now ... Without them this project would have been long dead ...

AND I WOULD SAY I HATE THIS present STAKING FEATURE in BUZZCOIN ... i pray it comes asap to an end ... Buzzcoin 4.0 and 5.0 will be the new era of Buzzcoin ...I hope by then all stakers are gone ...

One more important thing: You guys are very quick at criticizing (myself included) .... did you for once even try to retweet or sign up on the buzz youtube channel of facebook site to create awareness? All we do is whine all day long criticizing the team ... I think this is not the way to go about this ... we have to start thinking otherwise and stop blaming the team for our own problems ...

IF WE WANT PRICE APPRECIATION for this present 3.1.1 then we have to do something by ourselves ...They actually did the 4.0 chain just to help us all swap from the old chain 1:1 to the new eco system ... They could have just done the Wallet 5.0 without considering swaps if they wanted ... The team already did their own part ... and what they did is beyond imagination ... Show some appreciation ...

TO THE WHOLE TEAM ... I AM SORRY ABOUT THE MESS MY COMMENT HAS CAUSED ...  I WISH I COULD TAKE THIS BACK ... I HOPE MOST COMMUNITY MEMBERS WOULD START SEEING WHAT EFFORT YOU GUYS HAVE INVESTED IN THIS PROJECT TO SEE IT EVOLVE TO THIS LEVEL... THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL AND I KNOW IT WOULD DO WELL IN THE FUTURE ..

Forget about our comments and do not give up ...continue with the good work ... Some of us are beginning to see this ...

THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH IMMENSE POTENTIAL AND BY THE TIME SOME PEOPLE REALISE THIS ::: IT WOULD ALREADY BE TOO LATE ... and they shall beat themselves up to death for not jumping in earlier enough

Cheers

have a nice day

REQUEST: Please create a new telegram channel and have some dedicated community members moderate it properly ... I think we need a telegram channel as well to create awareness ... This is one of the most used channels in crypto space ... I hope you would consider that

unfortunately for me I was banned from the chat for telling max that you wouldn't be posting here if we were able to have these same conversations on buzz discord without being banned XD,
so in fear of not being able to join in the coin swap and being stuck with a dead version of buzzcoin I have sold my buzz.
I hope it works out for you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raiders_84

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

"....THE SUCCESS OF THIS PROJECT DEPENDS GREATLY ON YOUR COMMUNITY MANAGERS .... and bla bla bla"

Ok there is something i must admit here ... I made this comment for the love of the project ... but if you come here to make negative comments just to fud the project then that is uncalled for .... Maxim and Tonga could be very rude at times to some community members but i think i can also understand why ... some come and ask the whole time when moon ... when lambo ... when binance ... common guys ... these are not the kinda questions to be asking ... they are very annoying ... Even if you do not know or do not want to hear this ... or may not be even aware of ... These very same guys Maxim and Tonga and the rest of the team are the very same reason BUZZCOIN is surviving today ... Take a look at the new white paper ... the road map ... do you know how much time and personal funds were invested in that? Have you guys ever asked yourselves about that? Do you even ask yourselves how these guys finance this project?

Yes i criticized them for being not polite to the community but at the same time I know how much work they have put in to make this project survive. I appreciate them for that ...

I think you guys should start seeing also the relentless effort they have put to see the success of this great project ... wether you like it or not the project is succeeding because of them ...

You might be wondering why i come here now saying all this. I am irritated by the last posts from the newly created accounts that came after my post ... That looks like fud to me and not a genuine complaint ...

After i posted that message in here i went back to discord and confronted Maxim with same stuff i wrote here ... He didnt ban me from discord when i brought up this topic as you may already be thinking he would do ... We talked about it with some other guys .... He explained to me why they were behaving the way they did. He told me things which made me actually to understand what transpired between them and other community members ... Well i must admit i discovered i wasnt fair with my post earlier which i made here ... So i came back to delete it but could nt coz i had to wait for 24 Hrs to elapse ... So i just edited the message by leaving a dot ... Well unfortunately someone already replied to my message and the message could still be seen ...

I REGRET POSTING THAT MESSAGE  .... They might be be very impolite but that is because of the way some community members treat them ... i mean you do not even show appreciation of what good they did to the project till now ... Without them this project would have been long dead ...

AND I WOULD SAY I HATE THIS present STAKING FEATURE in BUZZCOIN ... i pray it comes asap to an end ... Buzzcoin 4.0 and 5.0 will be the new era of Buzzcoin ...I hope by then all stakers are gone ...

One more important thing: You guys are very quick at criticizing (myself included) .... did you for once even try to retweet or sign up on the buzz youtube channel of facebook site to create awareness? All we do is whine all day long criticizing the team ... I think this is not the way to go about this ... we have to start thinking otherwise and stop blaming the team for our own problems ...

IF WE WANT PRICE APPRECIATION for this present 3.1.1 then we have to do something by ourselves ...They actually did the 4.0 chain just to help us all swap from the old chain 1:1 to the new eco system ... They could have just done the Wallet 5.0 without considering swaps if they wanted ... The team already did their own part ... and what they did is beyond imagination ... Show some appreciation ...

TO THE WHOLE TEAM ... I AM SORRY ABOUT THE MESS MY COMMENT HAS CAUSED ...  I WISH I COULD TAKE THIS BACK ... I HOPE MOST COMMUNITY MEMBERS WOULD START SEEING WHAT EFFORT YOU GUYS HAVE INVESTED IN THIS PROJECT TO SEE IT EVOLVE TO THIS LEVEL... THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL AND I KNOW IT WOULD DO WELL IN THE FUTURE ..

Forget about our comments and do not give up ...continue with the good work ... Some of us are beginning to see this ...

THIS IS A GREAT PROJECT WITH IMMENSE POTENTIAL AND BY THE TIME SOME PEOPLE REALISE THIS ::: IT WOULD ALREADY BE TOO LATE ... and they shall beat themselves up to death for not jumping in earlier enough

Cheers

have a nice day

REQUEST: Please create a new telegram channel and have some dedicated community members moderate it properly ... I think we need a telegram channel as well to create awareness ... This is one of the most used channels in crypto space ... I hope you would consider that

unfortunately for me I was banned from the chat for telling max that you wouldn't be posting here if we were able to have these same conversations on buzz discord without being banned XD,
so in fear of not being able to join in the coin swap and being stuck with a dead version of buzzcoin I have sold my buzz.

nightshift /teddygram/berlinpilot . You should have told me before selling the coin.I would have bought it. No matter how hard you try to damage the growth of buzz,  nothing can stop the real product. If you try to treat Maxim in such a way,you will get the same response from him too.Buzz is still alive because of him.Lot of people believe in the current team.Don't try to create fud. If buzz is not your cup of tea please move on.
teddygram

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Cheers

have a nice day

nightshift /teddygram/berlinpilot . You should have told me before selling the coin.I would have bought it. No matter how hard you try to damage the growth of buzz,  nothing can stop the real product. If you try to treat Maxim in such a way,you will get the same response from him too.Buzz is still alive because of him.Lot of people believe in the current team.Don't try to create fud. If buzz is not your cup of tea please move on.

raider idk what your talking about, i was very polite to maxim & i even defended him at one point when others were talking about his negative attitude. its not until recently that i'v spoken out against maxim, he has thrown caution to the wind threatening to ban anyone who calls themselves an investor and only allowing true believers of buzz (i.e. only those who dont ask any questions and dont complain about his attitude) to join in the swap, threatening to punish everyone because one person said something he doesn't like on a forum he cant moderate (i.e. Ban and delete all posts he doesn't approve of). i'm sorry if posting facts is damaging buzz.
cosendey

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

Olá pessoal

Nós deveriamos elevar o nivel e gastar energias nossas, na conscientização máxima de pessoas; porque o sucesso e o dinheiro são consequências dos esforços.
 Então vamos enfatizar o que realmente é raro e dificil de se ver no mundo da criptomoedas, que é um projeto real, ativo e com futuro brilhante !!
 E não um "Alice no país das maravilhas"

Abraços Smiley Smiley Smiley

PS: Let's go BUZZFARM !!
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Olá pessoal

Nós deveriamos elevar o nivel e gastar energias nossas, na conscientização máxima de pessoas; porque o sucesso e o dinheiro são consequências dos esforços.
 Então vamos enfatizar o que realmente é raro e dificil de se ver no mundo da criptomoedas, que é um projeto real, ativo e com futuro brilhante !!

concordo 101%  Grin
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

Omg I'm new to the sphere is this a project connected with Olga Buzova?Huh??
rogermayers

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 06:10:33 AM by brownie14

Cheers

have a nice day

I do not think it was the right move to make selling your coins. Having a misunderstanding with one of the team members of a powerful project like this one doesnt really mean you should back out of the project .... If Maxim doesnt relate well with the community i think other team members do relate better ... Maxim is a great brain for this project and has contributed alot to make it succeed from what i see.

I think he made it clear that the swap to 4.0 will be for everyone. Nobody will be left out. But the swap to 5.0 will be made almost readily available hugely for those who are very interested in the project by implementing other swap measures besides having just a master node and a 4.0 wallet ....

I do not support it when you spread infos like that .... It is not right what you said ....

THE SWAP TO from 3.1.1 to 4.0 is for everyone
The newly released white paper makes this very clear in it ... It would be detrimental to the project if the team decides to do otherwise just because of my post earlier. The team wont make other coin holders suffer for what i wrote. That wont be too professional if they were to do that ...
Conditions to swap from 4.0 to 5.0 are not yet released. So i think that is were they gonna work on. They will for sure revise their requirements for 5.0 swap.

For your info, I also got banned from discord as you know but that doesnt mean i should sell my Buzzcoins. I believe in this project and I shall help in anyway i can to see it succeed as well ... with or without being a part of discord ... There are also other buzzcoin channels from which you can get latest infos ...

I would advise you to get back in if you can ... do not end up regretting why you left just because a team member kicked you out of discord ...

They kick members out of discord following rules which they made ... so if you do not follow the rules and get kicked out then blame yourself ... Show some respect to the team for the great effort they are putting into the project ...that is what counts ...

The project product is what we should be looking at and they are doing their very best to ensure that it is near perfection ...

I do not mind being kicked out of discord ... that is very trivial ... not important to me ...

My only advice to you is to get back in ... dont be a victim of "had i known"
brownie14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:00 AM

Olá pessoal

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!! That is exactly what is needed

HINT
Google translation below:

Hello guys

We should raise the level and spend our energies, the maximum awareness of people; because success and money are consequences of efforts.
 So let's emphasize what is really rare and difficult to see in the world of crypto-coins, which is a real, active project with a bright future !!
 And not an "Alice in Wonderland"

Hugs Smiley Smiley Smiley

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

It looks bad if you're making it hard for people to know when the swap is happening, like you want to get rid of coins out there so your own will be more valuable.   We need to keep posting on here the conditions of the swap, since not many are in discord.

rogermayers

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 10:10:35 AM by rogermayers

It looks bad if you're making it hard for people to know when the swap is happening, like you want to get rid of coins out there so your own will be more valuable.   We need to keep posting on here the conditions of the swap, since not many are in discord.

and the next one spreading fear and bullshit ! LOOOL
keep posting your non-sense caused by the fact that your attention span seems to be below
a siberian parrot

what looks really bad and awful is you trying to fud a project that tried to offer the hodlers a way out of a dead end road
buzz is almost at max supply - without the dev teams offer to develop a 4.0 and without them
wasting their personal money on all the infrastructure and services needed to keep it running,

you would sit on a non moving chain with a coin that has only historical value.

The developer team has 75 million coins only and these will all go into masternodes - as stated in the whitepaper
every single buzz is needed for the masternodes that will remain running to stabilize the network

have you ever read the swap terms in the whitepaper? IT IS A 1:1 SWAP u dumb nut
a simple wallet update to 4.0 a C H A I N S W A P

keep on doing your fud terror, spread your lies, and enjoy your sorry life
teddygram

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

It looks bad if you're making it hard for people to know when the swap is happening, like you want to get rid of coins out there so your own will be more valuable.   We need to keep posting on here the conditions of the swap, since not many are in discord.

keep posting your non-sense caused by the fact that your attention span seems to be below
a siberian parrot

what looks really bad and awful is you trying to fud a project that tried to offer the hodlers a way out of a dead end road
buzz is almost at max supply - without the dev teams offer to develop a 4.0 and without them
wasting their personal money on all the infrastructure and services needed to keep it running,

The developer team has 75 million coins only and these will all go into masternodes - as stated in the whitepaper
every single buzz is needed for the masternodes that will remain running to stabilize the network

have you ever read the swap terms in the whitepaper? IT IS A 1:1 SWAP u dumb nut

listen I hope it works out for you I really do, but take everything else away, 
I cannot support a crypto where you get banned for trying to discuss it

P.S. if i remember correctly the masternodes will get a 1:2 swap and everyone else gets a 1:1, unless you dont register for the swap or your a poor yobit user, then your just left with a unsupported coin as far as I know. I asked about it on the Buzz discord but was told my question wouldn't be answered because the support section is for wallet support only, then i was threatened with ban
brownie14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

a siberian parrot

P.S. if i remember correctly the masternodes will get a 1:2 swap and everyone else gets a 1:1, unless you dont register for the swap or your a poor yobit user, then your just left with a unsupported coin as far as I know. I asked about it on the Buzz discord but was told my question wouldn't be answered because the support section is for wallet support only, then i was threatened with ban

Teddy i really do not understand your worry. Have you actually read the white paper just as Maxim asked you? Because if you did and understood what has been written there you wouldnt be asking these kind of questions unless you just wanna spread fud.

- Using 4.0 Master node (25m BUZZ) to swap to 5.0 will entitle you to a double rate swap ... (The rate for this swap will be made know at the right time) + more requirements

- Using 4.0 normal wallet to swap to 5.0 will be at the normal rate (wc is yet unknown as earlier said ... will be made known in the future with final details on the swap) + more requirements

The swap from 3.1.1 to 4.0 will be 1:1 and will be available for all buzzcoin holders.

By the way this whole swap issue is opt-in only meaning nobody is gonna force you to do so ... it is your choice to make

Any Buzz team member reading this should correct me if i am wrong please ...

You should be very happy that the team worked their ass off with little or no finance from private pockets to ensure this swap from the old chain else this coin would be dead by now.... ... Show some appreciation for once and stop complaining mate ....

Regarding yobit (also coinsmarket) ... It is stated clearly on the website of buzzcoin that you should not trade or buy Buzzcoin on yobit because it is still on the old chain. The team reached out to them but they wont reply. I have experienced this also using yobit. This exchange i wont recommend it to anyone. Stay away from yobit.

If your coins are stuck on yobit then it is not the buzzcoin team's fault ...they have no control over yobit ... contact yobit for that ...
brownie14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 01:58:27 PM by brownie14

Did they say that? damn it guys ... why spread unnecessary fud? Dont you read or what? ... It is clearly stated that the developer team is doing unit testing on the new chain and that when they are confident about the functioning they gonna release more details incl. date for the swap. Is that so difficult to understand?

I now gradually understand why some people get kicked out from discord ... lol

Hint
Always check reddit, youtube and twitter for postings ... you must not only be on discord to know what is happening ... i am not a part of discord but i try to inform myself abt the project via other buzzcoin channels. Go and retwit ... sign up on the youtube channel .. that will help alot much better than complaining all the time
teddygram

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

a siberian parrot

Teddy i really do not understand your worry. Have you actually read the white paper just as Maxim asked you? Because if you did and understood what has been written there you wouldnt be asking these kind of questions unless you just wanna spread fud.

- Using 4.0 Master node (25m BUZZ) to swap to 5.0 will entitle you to a double rate swap ... (The rate for this swap will be made know at the right time) + more requirements

- Using 4.0 normal wallet to swap to 5.0 will be at the normal rate (wc is yet unknown as earlier said ... will be made known in the future with final details on the swap) + more requirements

The swap from 3.1.1 to 4.0 will be 1:1 and will be available for all buzzcoin holders.

By the way this whole swap issue is opt-in only meaning nobody is gonna force you to do so ... it is your choice to make

You should be very happy that the team worked their ass off with little or no finance from private pockets to ensure this swap from the old chain else this coin would be dead by now.... ... Show some appreciation for once and stop complaining mate ....

Regarding yobit (also coinsmarket) ... It is stated clearly on the website of buzzcoin that you should not trade or buy Buzzcoin on yobit because it is still on the old chain. The team reached out to them but they wont reply. I have experienced this also using yobit. This exchange i wont recommend it to anyone. Stay away from yobit.

If your coins are stuck on yobit then it is not the buzzcoin team's fault ...they have no control over yobit ... contact yobit for that ...

you missed the whole point of my post
1. I cannot support a crypto where you get banned for trying to discuss it
2. I cannot support a crypto where the dev team cannot take even the nicest of constructive criticism without freaking out
2. anyone who misses the opt in, or who gets rejected from the opt in (based on maxim's posts it seems possible) will be just out of luck
3. i just feel bad for the yobit users, not blaming the dev team
4. asking questions directly to the dev team is spreading fud XD
5. Buzzcoin no longer concerns me so i'm gonna stop here I just needed to warn everyone about the risk they take when investing into this project (dont call yourself an investor because maxim will ban you btw)

but like i said before, i hope it works out for you but its not for me

nightshift

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Hey raiders_84.

"berlinpilot" is my discord name and "nightshift" i am using here in BCT. teddygram - thats not me.
As former BUZZ core team member i have the interest that BUZZCoin project become successful.
What my criticism still is you can read in the posts above. But no need to repeat it -  it does not help the BUZZ project in short term.

It´s better to invest the power in speading BUZZ project informations over social channels and friends.

PS: It´s a good idea to buy BUZZ i think. But you dont have to ask me for selling it. You can buy it by yourself. At CE you can get BUZZ at 1 sat at the moment.
If you have further questions you can PM me in discord or here.
rogermayers

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

It looks bad if you're making it hard for people to know when the swap is happening, like you want to get rid of coins out there so your own will be more valuable.   We need to keep posting on here the conditions of the swap, since not many are in discord.

a siberian parrot

to add something here, -> after the swap buzz 4.0 has a supply that is much lower, even if you do not opt in - the coin will be at a much higher price and not available in high numbers like before,
this is why the core team chose this solution.
buzz 4.0 will be fully integrated in the eco system - and that means no one has to fear anything
the only fear should be that the core team might stop to pay for buzz 3.1.1 after all this bs postings here, with false accusations and lies
disregarding all the official posts and the whitepaper regarding the swap.

bitcoin talk seems to become a place for fudders and people with such a boring life that they feel forced to fud about the ONLY
crypto project that is fully paid by the dev team, without them converting a single coin. But even that doesnt seem enough to
just help the project, in the Interest of any holder, helping out on social media.
if you wanna fud, there are plenty of coins out there that rip off people, stakingpools at ultra high fees too,
fud about them , enjoy it but leave us alone.

and a last thing, i am happy about every sell order now, because this gives people that really want to invest into one of the worlds first working real world implementations a chance to
buy the coins cheap at 1sat having a masternode to join BUZZcoin on its way to a new level.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

I see Buzz working together in a new way.These people care about the world.The Buzz Coin team and community members work hard to make people aware of promoting beekeeping.Well done!Keep great work.
brownie14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:59:54 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:29:29 PM by brownie14

a siberian parrot

to add something here, -> after the swap buzz 4.0 has a supply that is much lower, even if you do not opt in - the coin will be at a much higher price and not available in high numbers like before,
this is why the core team chose this solution.
buzz 4.0 will be fully integrated in the eco system - and that means no one has to fear anything
the only fear should be that the core team might stop to pay for buzz 3.1.1 after all this bs postings here, with false accusations and lies
disregarding all the official posts and the whitepaper regarding the swap.

bitcoin talk seems to become a place for fudders and people with such a boring life that they feel forced to fud about the ONLY
crypto project that is fully paid by the dev team, without them converting a single coin. But even that doesnt seem enough to
just help the project, in the Interest of any holder, helping out on social media.
if you wanna fud, there are plenty of coins out there that rip off people, stakingpools at ultra high fees too,
fud about them , enjoy it but leave us alone.

and a last thing, i am happy about every sell order now, because this gives people that really want to invest into one of the worlds first working real world implementations a chance to
buy the coins cheap at 1sat having a masternode to join BUZZcoin on its way to a new level.

Thank you very much rogermayers for this additional info regarding the swap. Those who understand the real potential of Buzzcoin's future development really do not bother much about what fudders say ... They are just wasting their time and energy ...

Once more I would say some of us do appreciate what you guys are doing to take this project to the next level ... Do not be discouraged by all these posts ... keep the good work up ...

I think some dedicated community members will have no problems to do crowdfunding for some exchange listings or to just to run some competition campaigns for airdrops which could create awareness ... Airdrops would be funded fully by crowdfunding .... Airdrops could be given for joining various buzzcoin channels and also for referrals ... This would be great for buzzcoin awareness ...

What does your team make of this?

NB:
The Buzzcoin team should also note that those actually fudding are those who have already sold their coins and do not really care much about the project. So when taking any decision please consider this coz many dedicated holders are still into these project and more and more people are getting aware of this and buying the coins at the cheap price now...
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Omg I'm new to the sphere is this a project connected with Olga Buzova?Huh??
Yes, this is Olga Buzovoy's project, which now not only sings, but also deals with business)) And so far quite successfully. Cool This project is interesting, but opinions about it are very contradictory.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: