Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

MAJOR WEBSITE UPDATE

Hey #buzzfam 🐝. Major #update #upgrade and overhaul of the BUZZcoin website. New info about the upcoming #coinswap, the #chainswap and more prototype details published! 📣Are you ready for BUZZcoin 4.0 and the #masternodes?

VISIT BUZZCOIN.INFO NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

I guess we'll know here when the new wallet is out. 

dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

MAJOR WEBSITE UPDATE

Hey #buzzfam 🐝. Major #update #upgrade and overhaul of the BUZZcoin website. New info about the upcoming #coinswap, the #chainswap and more prototype details published! 📣Are you ready for BUZZcoin 4.0 and the #masternodes?

VISIT BUZZCOIN.INFO NOW

I haven't seen this before. thanks for pulling this info.
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

MAJOR WEBSITE UPDATE

VISIT BUZZCOIN.INFO NOW

I haven't seen this before. thanks for pulling this info.

Atleast now you have seen it ... lucky you .... so go grab some BUZZCOINS before it is too late ..... make sure you are not late for the success party ....
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

C Durrwatcher is a fucking bitch. I asked if Buzz was available for withdraw at Coinsmarkets, since I can't open it up for some reason.
The cunt told me on Discord, 'you only need two clicks' - Duh you fucking cunt, but its not opening for me.

If the cocks and cunts at Buzz would have just answered the fucking question, they would not have to take an ass-whipping now.

FUCK THE FUCKING BUZZ TEAM - THEY CAN'T DO SHIT. GREAT CONCEPT THEY CANT MOVE BEYOND 2 SATOSHIS -
FUCKING LOSERS. 
brownie14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:52:04 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:13:14 PM by brownie14

C Durrwatcher is a fucking bitch. I asked if Buzz was available for withdraw at Coinsmarkets, since I can't open it up for some reason.
The cunt told me on Discord, 'you only need two clicks' - Duh you fucking cunt, but its not opening for me.

If the cocks and cunts at Buzz would have just answered the fucking question, they would not have to take an ass-whipping now.

FUCK THE FUCKING BUZZ TEAM - THEY CAN'T DO SHIT. GREAT CONCEPT THEY CANT MOVE BEYOND 2 SATOSHIS -
FUCKING LOSERS.  

So what are you doing here BITCH DIANA?? lol ... by the way why would you ask buzzcoin team if coins are available for withdraw at coinsmarket? does the buzzcoin team own coinsmarket? ... lmaol .... and here you come vomiting unnecessary venom ....

by the way ... everything about exchanges is on the buzzcoin website ... 2 clicks away just as the "fucking bitch" as u call her ... said ... lmaol.....

have fun
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 04:46:14 PM by Divine Bitch Diana

FUCKING LOSERS.  

So what are you doing here BITCH DIANA?? lol ... by the way why would you ask buzzcoin team if coins are available for withdraw at coinsmarket? does the buzzcoin team own coinsmarket? ... lmaol .... and here you come vomiting unnecessary venom ....

by the way ... everything about exchanges is on the buzzcoin website ... 2 clicks away just as the "fucking bitch" as u call her ... said ... lmaol.....

have fun
What a vacuous piece of dogshit -
No, not EVERYTHING is on the site. I have 5 million Buzz stuck on Coinsmarkets, and not one of you DUMB FUCK-STAINS can answer if
Buzz is available for withdraw on Coinsmarkets.

Do the AVOI-Dance much?

Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

I do not know of course what you can expect from Buzz, but I think that can get a waste of time on this project. Because very much of questionable reputation and a lot of gossip around the project .
brownie14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

FUCKING LOSERS.  

have fun
No, not EVERYTHING is on the site. I have 5 million Buzz stuck on Coinsmarkets, and not one of you DUMB FUCK-STAINS can answer if

Do the AVOI-Dance much?

Who cares how many coins you got on coinsmarket? ... why dont you channel your questions to coinsmarket? ... what has buzzcoin team got to do with withdrawals from coinsmarket? ... if you were polite in asking your stupid question i am sure someone would have even thought of answering you ....
brownie14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:34 PM

I do not know of course what you can expect from Buzz, but I think that can get a waste of time on this project. Because very much of questionable reputation and a lot of gossip around the project .

So why are you here? ... look for another project with a better reputation and move on ... nobody is forcing you to invest in BUZZcoin ... allow those who believe in it to invest in it ... it is none of your business ... I decided to invest in this because i am convinced of what the BUZZcoin team is up to ... applying crypto tech to real world ... so if you have a problem with that look for a different project out there and move on ... there are over 1600 crypto projects out there ... the choice is yours ... stop wasting your time here ...

Some people are really bored ... they have nothing to do ... please contact me ... i have enough workload for you ....
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Do the AVOI-Dance much?

a little bit surprising, that is... Everyone who has followed the Coinsmarkets issue should be aware by now that they are gone for good... (I only lost 300K Buzz there, but also a shitload of other coins, incl. BTC/LTC/DOGE, and many more - only got my ECA out end of February, and my EMB end of March.)

If your statement that you would hold 5 Billion Buzz on Coinsmarkets would be true, you really should have cared earlier.. Of course, there are no dead accounts (no movement on the explorer) anywhere with that amounts, so most likely you are just making things up... (At the time when CM went down - ca. January 4 th) - 5 Billion Buzz would have been around 70% of total circulating supply... So, unless you calculated your expected stake according to rules valid in January, rules that were changed with a Buzz-Hardfork in early february, because with the old stake rate, Buzz would be way above 20 Billion Coins by now (probably around 500 Billion to 1 Trillion by now), you could be nowhere near that amount. And of course, when Coinsmarkets resumed staking for some time in January/February - without crediting user accounts - the remained on the old (invalid) Buzz Chain..(like Yobit) - so your newly staked coins would all be invalid anyhow...

(OK - looked up your account and saw your last post on another thread... There you talk about 5 Million Buzz - sounds much more believable than 5 Billion... - and so its understandable that you lost track, as 5 Mio Buzz isn't worth that much anymore ATM - but still - everyone who cared knows that CM is gone for good since at least the end of April...)
Alfavisioner

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

What is the current POS rate of the buzz?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Still no date when we have to dl the new wallet?

slavenkov

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Good afternoon. I live in Russia. I was interested in your project with bees on the block. I am the president of the Union of Beekeepers. We have a team who are interested in new technologies. We planned to bring the same coin to the market. Our ideas are very similar. How can we cooperate with you?
brownie14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

What is the current POS rate of the buzz?

check on the explorer ... everything is there live
brownie14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 11:15:12 AM by brownie14

MAJOR WEBSITE UPDATE

VISIT BUZZCOIN.INFO NOW

Do not leave your coins on exchanges ... for the simple reason that you do not have the private key to that exchange wallet and thus have no control over your coins ... as simple as that ... Transfer your coins to 3.1.1 wallet and leave them there ... then u are set to go ... back up ur wallet ocassionally especially after staking or make sure u do coin control ... back up ur private key as well .... u shall need all that to effect the swap from 3.1.1 to wallet 4.0 ... many exchange listings have already being confirmed for buzzcoin 4.0!!! .... New listings will only take place after the swap to the new chain on which BUZZcoin 4.0 will be running .... At the time of swap ... a snapshot of the blockchain will be made ...so make sure all ur coins are in your wallet .... The dev team has been singing this for the past months now .... U can find all details of the swap on the buzzcoin website or whitepaper ... Just go there and read before coming here to ask silly questions ....SWAPPING from 3.1.1 to wallet 4.0 is available for everyone provided your coins are in your 3.1.1 wallet at the time of swap/snapshot ... Also remember that buying BUZZcoin now at 1sat is actually a very good store of your money or btc as well .... coz it moves alongside btc movement and will not fall as other alts are doing .... It wont go to the doge market provided BTC doesnt tank that much ... So the only way from now on is UPWARD TREND ....

Just Remember this writeup is only for BUZZcoin 4.0 ...  BUZZcoin 5.0 is a whole different level as well ... But to get BUZZcoin 5.0 you will have to possess BUZZcoin 4.0. Go to the website for more details on that. Take a look as well on that beautiful elaborate infographic which the BUZZcoin TEAM put up ....

have fun
ericksonlopepe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

5$ free for register
https://binex.trade/?code=JXZEA
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:19:43 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 08:48:27 PM by paramind22

Buzz has not been staking for five days?  Anyone else have this experience?   It says my weight is 187000 network weight is 487!

brownie14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Buzz has not been staking for five days?  Anyone else have this experience?   It says my weight is 187000 network weight is 487!

Difficulty should be very high now i guess ... i have been staking the past days ... just got my last stake abt 4 days ago ... waiting now for my coins to get mature again before i get the next stakes ... But i really think we shouldnt worry much abt staking on 3.1.1 as it is not very much important now .... the dev team also made mention of that if i could recall ... just leave your coins in ur 3.1.1 wallet and wait for 4.0 ... That will be much more interesting with coin burn, reduced coin circulation and appreciating price ... There stakes would be much more valuable ...

As of now i careless receiving a stake or not ... just keep loading up at 1sat ... great bargain ...

Everything changes when we hit 4.0 wallet ....
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

Agreed.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: